Cray's Summer Camp - Cover

Cray's Summer Camp

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous Bosch

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cray and Eve go to high school summer camp, where the woods provide a refuge. Little do they know, it also provides cover for an audience. Who's the audience? Her older sister and her new best friend. It gets much more interesting after that. This is a sequel to Cray's first time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex  

Eve's side of the story

I hadn't seen Cray for a week and I was so horny. Ever since that day at his loft in July, we had been having sex at every opportunity. Vivian had helped me go to the free clinic to get the pill, which I carefully hid from Mom and Dad. I'm pretty sure Mom had guessed that I was sleeping with Cray, but she never said anything.

About 200 kids met at school to get on the buses to go up to Pine Needles for camp week. I was chatting with Vivian and her new best friend, Astrid. She and her family were in New York for two years while her Dad worked in the city. Astrid was Irish and looked it. She had long and curly red hair, green eyes and a dusting of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She was also drop dead gorgeous. The school had connected Vivian and her over the summer because we lived nearby. They had quickly become best friends and Vivian made sure she was invited to camp. The really weird thing was that she and Vivian had exactly the same measurements: 36C, 23, 35. They looked like twins with different heads. This was the first time any of the guys at school had seen her and boy, they were taking notice. I was a little jealous because they were both so sexy and I was known as Miss Goody Two Shoes. I looked around and finally spotted Cray arriving. He was with his pal Jason. He saw me and walked over. We kissed and I gave Jason a hug while he hugged Vivian.

"And you must be Astrid. Eve's description didn't do you justice."

"Thank you, Cray, It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

I kept my arm around Cray's waist and thought; I am going to fuck your brains out, boy. I was getting damp just thinking about it.

We got on the bus and sat together towards the back. I gave him a long french kiss and then whispered in his ear, "This afternoon, we'll go the far side of the lake and I am going to fuck your brains out." Then I caught some movement in my peripheral vision and saw Astrid and Vivian had sat in the seat behind us while we were kissing. Astrid winked at me and grinned. I felt my face heat up. Cray said, "Oh please, don't hurt me," in mock terror.

It was a two-hour ride up to the camp. We cuddled all the way up. We got there about 11 and started to unload the buses. Two of the teachers had gone to the IGA and came back with a mountain of food. Everybody shared in cooking and kitchen duty at camp. We all moved into our rooms in the cabins. The camp was so big that all of us got our own room. I changed into a bikini and put on shorts over it. We all went to the cafeteria for lunch at noon.

Cray had changed into a bathing suit and a tight tank top. He was talking to our French teacher, who was also the ski team coach. His back was to me and just loved his back. That incredible inverted V of his shoulders to his butt was so damn sexy. I looked around comparing him to the other guys. Geez. He's got the best physique in school, seniors included. I also saw a lot of the girls noticing too. Vivian and Astrid came over. He had been over to the apartment for dinner a couple of times since we got back, but Vivian hadn't been home either time. She hadn't seen him since last May.

"See, I told you he was going to be a hunk," she whispered to me.

"That's one gorgeous lad," Astrid said.

"You should see him naked!" I said.

"Is that an offer?" Vivian grinned at me.

"No, you brat," I grinned back.

A senior named Julia came over, "Cray looks awesome. He really started to grow up last spring, but now? Oh My God."

"Thanks. Just keep your mitts off!" I said playfully.

"If he wasn't yours I'd be all over him. And I'm not the only one either. All the girls are talking about him. And all the guys are talking about you, Astrid."

Cray and I made sandwiches and put together a little picnic lunch. I desperately wanted a good hard fuck. We grabbed a blanket and started the walk to the lake. We walked along the trail, playing grab ass. I could feel moisture between my lips and was rubbing my clit whenever he was ahead of me.

As we walked around the lake, we saw some deer and a tom turkey with his hens. It was a hot summer day. We found a secluded little spot screened by bushes on the far side from the little beach. Cray spread out the blanket. The minute he turned around I pulled his shirt off and kissed him. I was so hot I basically assaulted him. He undid my bikini top and squeezed my bare breasts as we kissed.

He murmured in my ear, "A little horny, babe?"

"You have no idea. I need a really good fucking."

"Let's start with a sixty-nine, babe."

"Ooooh, good idea you nasty boy." I rubbed his rock hard cock through his suit. Today, I thought, I'm going to let him come in my mouth and swallow it all. My nipples tingled and I felt a little moisture seep out of my pussy at the thought. I untied the string of his suit and slid it down his legs until it dropped to the ground. I wrapped my hand around the hot, hard shaft. I love touching him...

"Oh yessssss," I moaned at him.

"Mmm, that feels good babe." He unbuttoned my shorts and then unzipped me. As he pushed my tight shorts down, I had to do a little wiggle to help him get them off my hips.

"I LOVE that wiggle. It's so damn sexy." I stroked his hair as he leaned down and helped me step out of my shorts. Wait till he sees my surprise for him. Then he knelt, slipped two fingers into each side of my bottoms and peeled them off me.

"Oh my god. That is soooo damn sexy! I love it!" I had shaved my pussy for him. His red-hot tongue slid up my crack to caress my clit and I was so hot my knees buckled. We were kneeling face to face and when we kissed I tasted myself. Cray lay down on his back and said, "Get on top of me," in a husky voice. I put a knee on each side of his head and lay down on top of him. He sucked on my clit and then his tongue lashed my slit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.