A Day In the Life of Debra Sutton - Cover

A Day In the Life of Debra Sutton

by Hotstepper

Copyright© 2008 by Hotstepper

Erotica Sex Story: Debra Sutton likes sex, A lot! Some people call her a slut, she calls herself a nymphomaniac. All in all life for Debra as anything but dull.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

An alcoholic would stand up at an AA meeting and say something like, 'good evening my name is ... and I am an alcoholic'. So as my way of introducing myself I will say to you all, 'hello, my name is Debra Sutton and I am a nymphomaniac', a card carrying, medically diagnosed lover of cock, cunt and just about any sort of sexual sport available. This, as the title suggests, is a typical day in my life.

MORNING AT HOME

I am standing in front of the mirror sitting on my dresser. It is placed directly opposite the bed I share with Montgomery (Monty) my husband of eighteen years. Looking to my right I see him standing in front his chest of drawers dressed in a pair of sky blue and white checked boxers and a pair of brown socks. Colour coordinated he most definitely is not. He has the drawer second from the top open, the one that contains his underwear and socks and ties. I have to assume that considering he is already wearing socks and boxers that he is searching for a suitable tie to match his business suit.

"Looking for something sweetie," I ask as I finish attaching the earring to my right ear.

He pulls a tie out of the drawer, closes it, places it on his light brown suit and blue shirt and says, "It's alright kitten, I've found it." And he begins to put on the trousers of his suit.

Turning back to the mirror I examine my reflection. I see firm full breasts and a flat stomach, and further down a quick glance shows me a pair of legs encased in tan pantyhose. My legs, along with my breasts, have always attracted appreciative stares. This is generally because I like to wear mid-thigh length skirts as part of my business suit. I would always leave the jacket unbuttoned allowing my breasts and constantly erect nipples to be prominently displayed in the tight fitting blouses and lacy bras I habitually wore. I guess all things considered it was no wonder most of my colleagues at Adams Cable TV Sales & Service where I worked treated me like the sex object I so enjoyed being.

The fact that they had worked so hard to place me in such a compromising position continues to be a source of constant amusement to both Monty and I. If they had only known, all they really needed to do was ask and my body would have been theirs in the time it took me to strip naked. You see they didn't know, couldn't have known, that I was an insatiable nymphomaniac and had been since I first began to grow tits and realised what the fundamental difference between girls and boys was.

I was eleven-years-old when I first found out just what those little appendages were for and where they were designed to go. From then on I was hooked. If I saw a cock and the boy or man was even moderately presentable I just had to find out what it felt like to have its hard length sliding in and out of my constantly ravenous vagina. Then I found out, usually in the showers and usually courtesy of some more of the more adventurous girls at school, that I liked pussy as much as cock. It has been my craving for cock and cunt that I haven't been able to satisfy in the twenty five years since. Naturally it goes without saying that friends and acquaintances have been only too willing to lend a hand over the years. Lately, as you would expect, it has been my husband and son, my husband's friends and colleagues and even my son Billy's (William) school friends and his school's principal who have been the ones trying, without success I might add, to satisfy me.

In fact so amusing were the attempts of my colleagues at work to blackmail me into doing what I enjoyed so much that many laugh had been had over dinner or a quiet drink in the evening as I entertained whoever happened to be listening with events of the day. Today was going to be yet another in the long line of such days, and it was that thought that prompted me to ask the same question I had asked of my husband with increasing frequency during the time I had been working at Adams.

"Are you sure you're still happy with my going to work and being treated like a slut?" I asked as I began to brush my hair. "I mean you know I'll stop if you want me to. I can do it you know, because I love you. You do know that right, sweetie? And after all it's not as if I'll be without cock. I mean your friends from work can still come over and have their way with me. And Billy will still have all of his friends from school ready, willing and able to fuck me senseless." Moving away from the mirror I walked over to Monty who was now putting on his shirt. "Monty, did you hear me?"

"What kitten? Oh, sorry," he says when he sees the expression on my face. "It's just that I have this really important meeting ... Tell me again," and he places his right hand on my left shoulder and begins to massage my right breast with his other hand.

"Promise to listen?" I ask. He nods and begins to gently knead my nipple between his thumb and first finger. "Okay." I sigh at the thought of having to repeat myself again.

"I was saying that I don't have to work, that I can get enough cock and cunt at home with your friends from work and Billy's friends from school. I mean it's not as if we need the money. Tell me to stop sweetie and I'll quit today." I grin. "I mean wouldn't it be fun to see the faces of those bitches at work when I did that and they carried out their threat to tell you and Billy only to find out that you already knew and that your colleagues at work did too. After all you'd still get your share of cunt too. I mean with Billy's friends here their girlfriends would still come too. After all they wouldn't want to give up being fucked by a stud like you now would they?"

Monty finishes buttoning his shirt before he looks at me. "I guess that WOULD be amusing. And you're right about Billy's friends and especially their girlfriends, I DO like fucking them and you KNOW how much I enjoy watching. But the real question is how would you survive the time I leave for work and Billy and whichever of his friends turn up in the morning head off to school. Can you honestly go that long without sex? The thought of you going off in search of strange cock and cunt while I'm at work is probably the ONE thing I couldn't handle. I mean there is something perversely normal about knowing who is doing whatever to you where you work." He finishes buttoning his shirt, tucks it into his trousers and places his tie around the neck of his shirt after lifting the collar before he moves closer so I can tie the Windsor knot for him. "Tell me that you'll be okay during those daytime hours and that you won't miss being the sex toy of all your colleagues at work then I will go along with it. But, if you still like your job and still enjoy fucking the guys and licking all that pussy then I won't let you quit. Just tell me one time, honestly and sincerely, that you seriously hate the thought of going into work and that you could survive without cock or cunt for around seven or eight hours then I'll back you all the way."

"He's right you know mum."

We both look up to see our son Billy and his friend Jerry McDonald walking into the bedroom. I turn away from Monty, smile and hold my arms out. Billy walks between them, places his arms around me, grips each cheek of my arse and begins to gently massage them through the thin material of my pantyhose. "Oh he is, is he. So my son likes the thought of his mother being fucked by all that cock and licking all that hot horny pussy at work does he?"

He nods as he slips both hands beneath my pantyhose and squeezes bare flesh. And just as his hands begin to squeeze my bottom his friend Jerry McDonald moves to my right, stands side-on to me and takes my breast in his right hand as he lowers his mouth and suckles on its nipple with the easy familiarity of someone who had done the same thing to me many, many times before.

"You know Mrs. S," says Jerry as he moved his hand from my breast and lowers it to the waistband of my pantyhose, "you sure do have nice tits for an older woman."

Thanks ... I think," I say in reply while opening my stance wider knowing from past experience what Jerry McDonald's intentions were.

I make it a point to never dress straight away after my morning shower for exactly this reason. A school friend of Billy's will always come around to 'help' me with my addiction. Monty having to leave shortly, and the knowledge that one of his friends would turn up is why we always have breakfast early. Monty will never race off straight away though. He will always find time to watch me.

On this particular morning he is standing back and watching Jerry take my nipple with his teeth and bite down gently just the way I like while as he forces his hand inside my tight fitting pantyhose. I know that Jerry loves that I am such a slut just like he loves his girlfriend Amanda for being one as well.

Poor Jerry had gone through a different girl every few weeks over the two years leading up to the day he dated Mandy. Amanda had been nothing if not honest, making it plain on their first date that she would allow him to fuck and would be more than happy to be his girlfriend as long as he accepted one condition. And that was her need for more than just his cock.

Jerry had been staggered at that admission, he hadn't had any idea that Amanda Patten enjoyed male companionship to such a degree. She had then told him all about how she would only fuck a guy under the clear understanding that if they wanted repeat fucks and if they wanted to get into the panties of other willing girls they keep their mouths shut. Of course Jerry had also been given a cast-iron guarantee that plenty of pussy would come his way as a reward for being so understanding.

Of course honesty deserved honesty and Billy, now one of Amanda's regular partners, insisted that Jerry tell Amanda about his special relationship with me. Of course Amanda being Amanda she just had to ask Billy what were the chances of having my husband fuck HER. That had been six months ago and now Amanda Hope was just as regular a visitor to the our house as Jerry and some of their other friends and a couple of their girlfriends.

I look across to see what Monty is doing and see him standing next to his dresser keenly watching. The smile on his face tells me that he is looking forward to what is about to happen. Looking back I watch Billy step away. Jerry moves to stand in front of me with his hand still in my pantyhose. He continually pushes his hand down. When his hand reaches my shaved mound and his fingers my slit I push forward and thrust with my hips until his middle finger slips inside. "Hhmmm, nice," I sigh as his finger makes further inroads into my already soaking vagina.

It is then that Billy moves behind me. Seconds later his hands are on the waistband of my pantyhose and he is easing them over my hips before he pulls them all the way down. I step out of them and turn to Jerry. "Come on honey time is getting on, I have to get to work to get myself fucked and the two of you have to get to school to get an education."

Jerry laughs, takes his hand away from my sex, places one arm behind my knees, the other around my shoulders and picks me up bodily before tossing me onto the middle of the bed. I land face up and smile while rubbing my pussy lips with the first two fingers of my right hand. "Fuck me Jerry," I cry, "FUCK ME!"

He is on the bed in a flash, a second later my legs are in the air and the head of his wonderful cock is poking between the puffy flesh of my outer labia lips and a second after that he is fucking me with long powerful strokes. I look at Monty and Billy as I lay there being vigorously fucked. They both have their cocks out, my husband masturbates while my son is on the bed and knee walking in the general direction of my face making it quite clear that he wants his usual morning blowjob.

Just before Billy points his cock at my lips I stop him from sliding it home. Turning to Monty I ask, "And just what do plan on doing with your cum?" just as I began to match Jerry's energetic thrusts with some powerful thrusts of my own.

He smiles as he ups the pace of his masturbating. "Well I certainly don't plan on wasting it. And seeing as you like cum so much I would have thought it was obvious."

"Oooh, two lots of spunk to drink and a second fuck for the morning." I giggle as I feel the familiar signs indicating that Jerry is close to a climax. "That should keep me going until I get to work." I giggle again. "Or at least as far as Clyde the security guard."

Opening my mouth I allow Billy to fuck my face with his cock knowing that experience and his father have taught him just how far he can take things when he does so. Squeezing my lips around his cock I take his testicles in my right hand while Jerry's quick jerky movements tell me he is about to come. Seconds later he does exactly that slamming my backside into the bed while jamming his cock deep into my vagina.

"UUHH, UUUHHH! OH FUCK!" he cries. "I'M COMING, OHH FUUCCCKKKK, I'M COMMIIINNNNG! FUUUCCCCKKKKK!" and suddenly his spunk begins to fill me almost to overflowing the very second that Billy begins to fill my mouth with a load that might choke a less experience cum slut.

"My turn," said Monty and suddenly he is kneeling on the bed on my left with his cock pointing at my mouth.

Turning my head and lifting it slightly I am able to open my mouth and take the head of Monty's cock in my mouth while gripping the shaft in my left hand. By that time Jerry has pulled his limp cock from my cunt, wiped it clean with some tissues from a box on my dresser and with Billy is about to head off to school.

"We'll see you tonight mum," says Billy, "WITH, another couple of guys and maybe a couple of the girls for dad."

"Thanks son," said my husband, "I'll shall look forward to it."

"Yeah, so will they." Adds Jerry. And then they are off to meet up with Jerry's girlfriend and another girl whose company Billy enjoys but who is yet to become his girlfriend. She is another of the girls at school who has a very healthy appetite for sex. Indeed it seemed that anyone who has ever seen them together seems secure in the knowledge that their becoming a couple was inevitable. Of course it goes without saying that the only people who don't realise it are Billy and to a lesser extent the girl herself.

Now that Billy and Jerry are gone I concentrate on getting Monty off knowing he will have to leave for work very shortly. With that in mind I work on the head and the first couple of inches of his delicious cock and use my hand on what's left. Setting up a rhythm with hand and mouth I don't take long to bring him to a climax.

Once I swallow his more than respectable load, and once I clean his cock and tuck it away and sent him on his way with a passionate kiss I take another quick shower. Dressing quickly I am soon ready to face another day of work mixed in with whatever debauchery my colleagues can think up.

MORNING AT WORK

After parking my car in my own personal parking space I walked in through the outer door and saw Clyde the pot-bellied security guard standing by the employee entrance. Under the rules laid down by the women who had set up my 'blackmail' he was always first in line. In fact as I began walking towards him he already his cock out and was waggling it.

"Morning Clyde," I said feigning disapproval of something I was secretly going to enjoy.

"Harumph!" was his reply. "SUCK IT SLUT, SUCK IT! Hurry it up."

"I know, I am," I said pretending disgust.

Taking the head of his 7-thick-inches between my lips I began to work my way down it's length licking the underside as I did so. Strangely I found myself thinking, as the head of his cock moved past the entrance to my throat, just how many cocks had fucked my cunt and arse and had been in my mouth over the years.

All of those thoughts soon stopped though while Clyde began to fuck my face the way I liked. The pity of it was that I couldn't let him think I actually liked it so I made all the right noises of someone who despised every second of the blowjob she was being forced to give. Time and again his cock penetrated deep into my throat as his hand gripped my shoulder length black hair down near the polo neck collar of the brown jumper I was wearing.

As he continued to fuck my face my mind went back to how I had told Monty that with Billy now in primary school I could take a job and that maybe, just maybe, I would be able to quench some of my thirst for sex on the job. I took the security guards balls in my left hand and squeezed gently while sucking him just a little harder knowing that he liked me to 'pretend' that I was enjoying the blowjob. Then satisfied that Clyde was enjoying himself I thought back to my co-workers and immediate bosses and how they thought they were so smart in 'tricking' me into being their sex toy. If only they knew.

"YEAH! Cum suckin' whore," came Clyde's loud gravely voice bringing me back to the present. "Now open wide there's a good slut Clyde has a present for you."

The present as I opened my mouth wide and he rested his cock on my tongue simply made me wonder just how many gallons of cum I swallowed over the years, how many gallons of the stuff had been pumped all over my face and tits and cunt, and in my hair.

"Aah, just as good as every morning," he cried as semen jetted from the head of his cock and into my mouth.

Naturally I happily swallowed every drop and I was even happy when Clyde left his usual mark by dropping the head of his cock from my open mouth so that the last few drops landed on the collar of my jumper.

Satisfied that I'd performed to the security guards satisfaction, even down to the expected grunt of disapproval at the end, I entered the premises from Clyde's outer office that separated my work space from the public and allowed myself the briefest of smiles. Of course as soon as I walked into the outer office of Adams Cable TV Sales & Service I replaced the smile with a frown, this time though that wasn't hard to do considering the two women, a redhead by the name of Marcia Jenkins and a blonde named Annabelle (Belle) Ritchie, who shared the office with me. They had been in on the original plan and had gone along with it but they had made it plain since that they would have had more respect for me if I had fought back against Susan Wilson (my boss) and the guys I allowed myself to be 'forced' to have sex with. Well fuck them they didn't know of my constant need or desperate desire for cock. Or cunt for that matter.

"Nice to see Clyde left his mark," laughed Annabelle as she pointed at the cum on the collar of my jumper.

Smiling my acknowledgement I stood in front of my two work colleagues and immediately began pulling the jumper over my head to reveal a lacy bra that matched the pantyhose I was wearing.

"How's your in-BOXthese days Sutton," asked Marcia as I reached for the button at the waistband of my skirt. "Pretty full I'll bet."

I allowed my skirt to drop to the carpeted floor and while reaching behind my back to undo the bra that held my C-cup tits I felt my pantyhose being removed, though ripped off would be a better word as I felt rather than saw the material tear.

"There you are slut," said Belle, the stacked blonde, who had torn them off, "now you won't have to worry about putting them back on will you." She slapped me on my arse with enough force to make it really sting and almost bring a tear to my eye. "You'd better go, you know you shouldn't keep 'MISTRESS SUSAN' waiting."

As I walked to the door that led to the next office that held two women who were the next rung up in seniority I heard Belle comment, "Mmm! I DO like her tits Marcie. And look at that hot ass, if we're going to have to keep working with the slut then I'll just have to make sure I get me a piece of it when she's done."

Of course I knew what would be happening next as I walked through the door. It was the same routine every morning. I would spread my legs on Susan Wilson's couch while she found a good use for the ten inch vibrator that she kept in her drawer. I closed the door behind me and looked at the two women who shared this office and answered only to the boss. They were another blonde who answered to the name of Megan Reynolds and a thirty something woman by the name of Gillian Potter whose hair was the same shiny black as mine. Not that they had a chance to say a thing before Susan Wilson appeared the door to her inner sanctum indicating for me to come into her office with a waggle of the index finger of her right hand.

"DEBRA," she said unnecessarily, "I need to see you in my office NOW!"

As I walked into the office and shut the door behind me all I could think was 'God, I hope Susan isn't too mad at me I could really use another come right now, giving Clyde a blowjob made me really wet'. "Yes mistress, what can I do for you?" I asked unnecessarily.

"You can be quiet. I thought you were better trained than this, slut. You know better than to speak unless spoken too."

"Yes. I'm sorry, ma'am. Please forgive me, ma'am."

"Perhaps you need a refresher course, a reminder of what you are. Now SHOW me."

I moved to the office couch and sat down in the position I was expected to adopt, that is leaning back with my feet tucked under my thighs, knees widespread and the index finger of my left hand pointing at the spread lips of my pussy that was wet with arousal and shiny with my juices. I couldn't help thinking that it was about time and that I hadn't had an orgasm since leaving home. I didn't say that of course. What I said was, "Mistress, you and the company own everything you see. My naked body and all of its openings are your private property. You can do whatever you want to it, whenever and wherever."

"That's better Debra, much more respectful."

I watched her reach into the top drawer of her desk knowing, or at least thinking I knew, what she would pull out. Of course I was proved correct when she pulled out that ten inch silver vibrator.

"By the way," said Susan Wilson as she moved closer to where I was laying with my eyes closed, mouth open and legs wide apart so that my cunt lips would separate enabling her to see my pussy's pink interior, "the office voted to get you pregnant."

"But..." And for the first time since the 'blackmail' had begun I didn't have to pretend.

"No discussion."

"But why?"

"To totally and completely OWN you." Debra sighed. "It will be our baby but you and your husband will bear the raising of it."

"Yes, of course."

"And talking of Montgomery, how is he these days Debra?" she asked switching on the vibrator.

"He, he's fine." I pulled my pussy lips apart ready for my boss to fuck me with the vibrator.

And then suddenly the vibrator was probing deep into farthest recesses of my hot and hungry cunt, and God did it feel good. It was all I could do not to thrust my bottom off the seat as the vibrations of the silver imitation cock started from the deepest recesses of my vagina and spread through every inch of my naked body. "OOHHH, NICE, OOOH!" I cried pretending to fake what I was really feeling as Susan Wilson relentlessly fucked me making sure it brushed my clit. "OH GOD, FUUCCCKKKK!" And the line between what was real and what was pretend began to blur.

"God you're such a SLUT PIG!" said my boss as she continued to fuck my cunt through a first and then a second orgasm while she pinched my clit between the thumb and index finger of her left hand. Thank goodness she always believed they were something I couldn't help and were a direct result of her skill with the vibrator.

"Yes! Yes I am," I responded happy to actually be truthful for a change as I reached up with both hands and almost involuntarily began toy with my tits while thinking, yet again, about just what they think went down at that party and what effect it was supposed to have.

I had been told there would be an after hours party. Employees only. It was supposed to be a thank you for an increase in sales volume. Just before the start of the party I had left a mug of black coffee on the desk to go to the toilet and my way back heard voices coming from near my desk. One of them I had recognised as belonging to Susan Wilson, the other I didn't know except that it belonged to a man. Moving closer while staying out of sight I had heard Susan ask the man, 'Will it work?'. 'Of course it will the tablet is failsafe'. Then the man had laughed. 'I guarantee that once she drinks her coffee she will be all yours'. Then Susan Wilson had laughed as well. 'Don't you mean ours? Especially when we film her and take photos that show her in compromising positions. With her husband Monty being in such a well-paid job in that prestigious firm in the city and her son in high school she certainly wouldn't want any compromising photos being sent to either place'.

'You know your such a nasty fucking bitch', the man had then said. 'Aren't I though', and she had laughed evilly as she had added, 'but tell me you're not looking forward to fucking that yummy cunt of hers'. 'Are you fucking kidding', he had laughed, 'I think work is going to be a lot of fun from now on'. And they had both laughed together.

I had almost laughed at the pair of them from my hiding spot. If only they had known they didn't need to go to such trouble to get my cooperation. If only they had known about my constant need. After a succession of boyfriends from my last year in primary school right through to year ten in high school I had developing a reputation as a slut. I was known by the highly unoriginal title of 'the school bike'. I was the girl any guy could ride, the girl who was 'easy', the girl any guy could go to if they wanted a quick fuck.

I didn't cost anything you see. Boys didn't need to spend anything on me to get me to go all the way. I was the sure thing, the girl a boy could practice on before he went all the way with his girlfriend. But was I girlfriend material? NO FUCKING WAY! No boy ever wanted me for a permanent girlfriend and they certainly never wanted to take me to any of the school dances held frequently throughout the school year so I had simply never gone.

And it wasn't as if I hadn't tried several times to explain that my need, my constant desire for sexual gratification, was a condition I couldn't control but as far as the school was concerned, students and teachers, I was a slut and sluts always lied. Didn't they? And then I met Montgomery Sutton. He was a nerd, a bookworm. But he was handsome and though he didn't have the athletic prowess of some of the other boys in school he still attracted the attention of a lot of the school's most popular girls. But he had seen through them and had quickly realised that he would be nothing but a trophy to parade on their arms and had refused every request to accompany them to a dance.

Monty had of course heard of my reputation and of my 'absurd' claim about why I needed sex, why I needed cock on such a frequent basis but incredibly enough, at least to me, he had believed me when the subject came up during a lesson when we were thrown together for a science experiment. Being the bookworm he was he had read of such a condition. He had also known of my academic prowess, something that never seemed to come up in discussions about me by other students and, disappointingly, even the teachers and admitted to enjoying my company so much that he asked me out on a date. He enjoyed our date to such a degree that he refused my invitation to fuck me telling me he would rather get to know me first, and had instead asked me to the next school dance.

The rest of the students, and even some of the teachers who thought that Montgomery Sutton was one of the school's brightest students, had made it quite clear how they viewed the relationship the two of us shared. Not that the boys whose cocks continued to find into my welcoming cunt had cause for complaint. However when all the criticism fell on deaf ears and when Monty and I continued to ignore the comments they soon found other students with skin not quite as thick to talk about.

Our love affair that grew over the next couple of years just grew stronger after our wedding and especially after Billy was born almost nine months to the day I stopped taking the pill on the honeymoon. Monty even helped me quench my need for sex while he worked at whatever jobs he could find to support us while he furthered his education by taking night courses at the local university. He would introduce me to several of his work colleagues. To him it was better that he knew who I was fucking than having me picking up strange men in bars. At least he would know I was home and whether they believed the story we told them about my 'condition' mattered little to us, we knew the truth and that was all that counted.

That lasted for a number of years until Monty passed his required course and found the perfect job at the accounting firm he currently works at. It had been the sort of firm where the spouses were subjected to just as much scrutiny as the prospective employees were. Now I had never ever hidden my desires, my special needs and I didn't plan to change. That had been why I insisted that Monty be completely up front about me.

My first impression of the two man-one woman panel conducting the interview of the couple had been that a man with a desirable wife like me with my sort of sexual needs would be a welcome addition was proved correct when the three practically fell over themselves to welcome Monty, and me, to the company. Of course it goes without saying that I have been enjoying sex with most of the men, and even some of the women, ever since.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.