Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 7: Teen Temptress

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Teen Temptress - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

It was not until Arthur had the car in the garage with the lights on that he'd seen the confirming evidence of the girl's virginity ... or rather, former virginity. The light coloured fabric of the car seat was damp from their juices but there was also a noticeable tinge of red. His teenaged chest swelled with pride and he could hardly wait until Monday to tell his friends of his accomplishment.

"I got her cherry. Damn! She bled all over the car seat and I had a helluva time getting it clean."

The two younger boys who were listening to Arthur's bragging about his accomplishment didn't know whether to believe him or not but the thought that he might have was enough. If he could fuck a girl there was hope for them too.

By the end of March the story of Erica Schmidt's devirgination was all over the school and it had been considerably embellished. She'd sucked his cock and taken it up her bum too, or so the grapevine had it.

Why hadn't Arthur asked her out again? Had she been wrong to give in to him? Did he think less of her now?

The reason was not that complicated. Two days after he'd bragged about screwing Erica the tales began getting back to him, including the embellishments. He was afraid that Erica had heard them also and he couldn't face her.

Erica sensed that people ... her friends ... were looking at her strangely but it was three weeks before she found out why. Jennifer finally took her aside after class one day.

"Y'know Erica, we were kinda surprised at what you did with Arthur. We all talk about it but that's all ... handjobs and sometimes oral if he dose it too. But we never get down on our knees like you did. And Dolly is the only one I know who took it in her bum. And she says it's awful."

Erica stood speechless with a puzzled expression on her face.

"What are you talking about Jennifer? What do you mean?"

"You know Erica. It's all about what you did when you went on a date with Arthur Mullins."

"You mean? Like? Is he saying I did all that stuff?"

"Yeah ... and he's given enough detail ... stuff he wouldn't know about you if he hadn't got you undressed.

"But ... oohhhh God!I didn't do anything with him except maybe kiss him."

Erica was seething. It was bad enough that Arthur had told people he'd made love to her but the other stuff, the sucking and bum fucking was simply outrageous.

"Oh God Jennifer. He's a bastard. I did let him make love to me but I just got too hot to care. But the other stuff ... ugh. I hate him. What am I going to do?"

Jennifer put her arms around her friend to console her. "I understand Erica, and I believe you. It happened to me too, last year. The love making, that is. I understand how you got too hot to care. But my guy is a gentleman so the only ones that know are my friends. We'll all do what we can so you can get back at him but we don't have a lot of time. He's telling everyone about that basketball scholarship he's getting to that snobby academy."

"Maybe we can do something to screw up his scholarship?"

"Let's think about it Erica. I'll ask some of our other friends too. We'll come up with something to punish the bastard!"

It was two days later that Jennifer again grabbed Erica's arm as she was leaving the last class of the day. She led Erica to a bench under a tree that was just beginning to sprout leaves.

"You know how Arthur is counting on that scholarship, Erica?"

"Sure. You know I do. So?"

"Well part of the requirement is that he must be of 'good character', whatever that means. And fucking and stuff with a schoolmate and telling about it would definitely disqualify him so if you wrote to the school and told them what he's done they'd never accept him."

"I can't do that Jennifer. It's too embarrassing. I'll just have to swallow my hurt and anger and hope that someday he'll get what's coming to him."

"I thought you'd say that Erica. That's why I have Plan B. You may not like it either but if you go along with it nobody else is going to know. Except for the guy you'll have to fuck."

"Jennifer! I couldn't let someone do that to me just to get even. I'd be acting like a prostitute."

"Hear me out, Erica. Do you know ... have you seen Principal Thompson?"

"Yeah, a few times. Why?"

"Well he's been screwing a Middle School girl but I hear he's got an eye for all of us. If you let him screw you and played your cards right I bet you can convince him to drop Arthur's mark in Math and maybe even shade his character reference. Are you mad enough at Arthur to do that?"

"Oh God. Yes. I've seen Mr. Thompson a few times and I've caught him looking at me as something other than one of his students. He looks like a nice guy so maybe you have a good idea. But how do I make a move on him without revealing that I'm not just an innocent schoolgirl?"

The discussion lasted another hour but by the time the two girls went home the plan was well defined and Principal Thompson was at their mercy.

It was Friday afternoon and Amos Thompson was returning to his office after a teachers' meeting when he saw the girl in the hallway near his office. His eyes traced over the molded firmness of the breasts, pushing against the soft white fabric of her uniform blouse. The principal judged that she had to be closer to sixteen than the underaged girl he'd been fucking. Her long blonde hair swept around her golden-tanned face splattered with a tease of freckles across her cheeks and her short schoolgirl skirt revealed the enticing line of her full upper thighs.

Erica was fully aware of Principal Thompson's gaze but she pretended to be alone as she sat down on the bench outside the locked library door. She leaned forward, resting her face on her cupped hands as she began to sob.

Amos's lecherous thoughts melted away as he saw the pretty girl's shoulders shake with her sobs. But even in her seated position he saw something else shake and jiggle with her sobs. The girl was obviously not wearing a brassiere and it was equally obvious that she needed one to contain her impressively large tits.

"Is there something I can do to help?" The school principal sat on the bench beside the distraught teen and placed his arm cautiously over her shoulders.

Erica looked up through tear-wet eyes. "Oh Sir? I'm sorry. It's nothing."

"Come now, there must be something?" Damn, she not only isn't wearing a bra but her nipples are sticking out he mused as he studied the way her blouse revealed the tips of her breasts.

"It's ... it's nothing you can hanh help me with," the girl sobbed as more tears ran down her cheeks.

"Come to my office then ... so you can cry out of the public eye. And I'd still like to hear more. School Principals can sometimes help when others can't."

Erica meekly followed Thompson to his office and sat on the big sofa, a new addition since he'd started screwing little Sarah.

Amos sat beside her and draped his arm over her shoulder, barely restraining his desire to let his hand drop down onto the inviting swell of her breasts.

"I'm sorry but I don't know your name. I guess you know that I'm the school Principal, Thompson?"

"Uh I'm Erica, sir," she sniffled. "Erica Schmidt. I just transferred here in January from the Convent School and I'm in Grade Ten."

"Are you having trouble with any classes? Teachers?" Amos asked. Damn! Those Catholic schoolgirls were supposed to be easy. Easy and hot.

"Nah ... no ... no that," and the girl's unhaltered breasts jiggled as she was beset by another paroxysm of sobs. Thompson drew her closer so that her face was pressed to his chest and then he managed to get a feel of her right breast without seeming intrusive. It was springy and firm and although at least two cups bigger than Sarah's developing mammaries they didn't seem to sag at all.

The girl continued sobbing but she shifted her position slightly to give the lecherous teacher a better handful of her breast. So far this was how Jennifer had said it would go. Could she get him to do what she wanted without going all the way? Jennifer said that it would be a lot more certain if she let him fuck her because then he'd have clearly broken the law. And anyway, Arthur had already taken her virginity and spread the word that she was a loose-legged whore. She had to get even and if that required letting this old guy inside her, so what?

"Hanh ... I'm chilly Sir. Can I close the window?"

"Sure Erica," and the principal watched her stroll over to the window and close it, the material of her brief skirt slipping into the crevice of her rounded bottom as she bent over. The Amos felt a rush of pleasure sweeping through him, his cock leaped in awareness and he could feel it growing along his leg. He felt an almost uncontrollable urge to reach out and knead the enticing cheeks of her buttocks in his hands but just then, she turned around.

As she turned away from the window Erica knocked a small ornament off the window ledge and she bent down to retrieve it. The hem of her short skirt was naturally raised when she bent down so Amos got a view of her panty clad bottom and he could even see the outline of the fleshy folds of her pussy. A tiny wisp of black pubic hair curled around the tight leg band of her panties and Amos's eyes were riveted on the escaping fleece. So this girl wasn't a natural blonde?

The principal's own groin was maddeningly alive with sensation, and he began to feel the perspiration breaking out on his face. His thighs trembled with the tension and his stomach churned. This must have shown on his face for as Erica sat down on the sofa she looked up at him and asked solicitously, "Are you all right, Mr. Thompson?"

Erica Schmidt's bright blue eyes flicked over her school principal's trembling form, resting briefly but obviously on the visible bulge of his cock, before returning to his face. For the first time she realized that her body could impact and hopefully influence a powerful man.

"I'm fine Erica but how about you? Do you feel better now?"

"Hee hee, yeah, I guess so Mr. Thompson," the girl replied as she slid over closer to him and when he draped his right arm over her shoulders she snuggled close to his chest.

"Well, I'm glad of that my dear." His right hand closed in on the full, firm hemisphere of her right breast and he wondered if he was imagining things when she seemed to push against his hand. Through the flimsy fabric of her blouse he could feel a nipple pushing into his palm and as he rubbed it ever so gently he heard her sharp intake of breath. Was she going to tell him to stop? Would he stop if she did? "Can you tell me any more about your problem?"

"I guess it's just me being silly about something a boy did. But he hurt me and people are laughing at me, and once again her eyes flooded with tears.

"Hurt you? You mean physically?"

"Nah ... not physically ... well in a way he did since he took something physical ... something I can never get back," and as she buried her face in the principal's shirt her shoulders shook in another outburst of sobs which seemed to push her right boob more firmly into his hand. "But ... hanh ... but he told everyone what he'd done to me and hanh and ... now they all think I'm hanh a slut."

"I'm sure they don't Erica," and Amos put his other arm around her and dragged her onto his lap. "I think I know now what he did my dear. Did he force you? Was it rape?"

"Hanh nanh ... I guess not. I didn't say he could and before I knew what he was doing it had happened. Was that being a slut, Mr. Thompson?"

"No my dear, you were just being a woman ... was it bad for you? Did he hurt you?"

"Will I sound like a slut if I say I liked it?" Erica was completely conscious of the man's hand stroking and squeezing her breast and now the other hand was stroking the inside of her thigh.

"I'm glad you did, Erica. That just tells us you're a healthy, young woman."

"Will you kiss me Mr. Thompson?"

Amos's mouth dropped open and remained that way a second before he had the presence of mind to close it. He looked at Erica's face, but her expression was inscrutable, as if not a word had been said. For a moment, he thought he had imagined it, or perhaps he was letting his desires take over his thoughts?

"Please, will you kiss me Mr. Thompson? So I'll believe that you don't think I'm a slut."

The lack of logic to what she'd said escaped both of them as again he looked at the young girl's face and this time there could be no doubt as to the origin of the statement. Her lips were slightly parted and glistened moistly, framed by her pink, tear-wet cheeks.

Before he could reply, he felt her warm hand on his shoulder and the teenage girl pulled him gently down to her. It was as if there was a magnet drawing his bead down to hers and a shot of exquisite pleasure darted through him as his lips touched hers. Her firm, yet plaint flesh seemed to burn into his and he felt he could go on kissing her like this indefinitely. His tongue slipped out and pressing against the unresisting barricade of her teeth, gained entrance to her soft, sensuous mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.