Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

It was more than two months since the Saturday when Deborah Tyler had seen her young niece, Sarah Newsome walking awkwardly away from the High School. But Principal Amos Thompson had been sufficiently discreet in the subsequent couplings that she had been unable to identify who might have had sex with her underaged niece or even confirm that it had happened.

Sarah Newsome wondered at the interest her aunt was showing in her schooling and she soon figured out that Aunt Debbie suspected something. Should she tell her about it? No, she concluded. Her aunt might not approve and if she forced her to stop seeing Principal Thompson he'd leak those awful pictures to the internet.

Bridget Mahoney was pregnant by Reverend Gillis but she had more or less solved her problem. She didn't really want a baby but her religious upbringing and beliefs would not allow her to go the abortion route. In mid February however she had surprised her husband screwing her kid sister Janice and there had been a hot scene. At first she blamed Peter but Janice confessed to being the initiator which Bridget readily believed. But knowing that her husband was having incestuous sexual relations with his too young sister in law was all she needed to coerce him into accepting her pregnancy and agreeing to pretend to be the father. And Peter's agreement was hastened by his fear that Janice might reveal his other technically pedophilic relationship with the youngest Smart girl.

Bonnie Smart who was, like Bridget Mahoney, about three months with child did not have her escape from the consequences of her infidelity mapped out as clearly as the Mahoney woman did. She knew that her hugely endowed husband was unfaithful in a serial manner and suspected that Reverend Gillis's sister in law was a regular participant in George Smart's extra-marital escapades. But George did, on rare occasions; demand that his wife do her duty.

Bonnie Smart's duty, in her husband's mind, was to suck his cock, to deeepthroat him. She had shown Reverend Gillis her undeniable skill in that activity and with him she had enjoyed it. With her husband however it was an unpleasant duty. But in February, after she knew she was pregnant, she had taken advantage of George's demand to guide him into her vagina so that, when she announced her pregnancy to him, there would be a credible reason for him to be the father.

Deborah Tyler might have had more success in identifying her young niece's seducer had she concentrated on the quest but another quest was more important to her. She finally gave her handsome co-teacher Hollis Newman a signal that he couldn't ignore.

Hollis was feeling guilty, guilty because he'd seduced and devirginated a high school girl although it's debatable which was the seducer and which was the seducee. And then he'd joined with Deacon Ramsay in debauching another teenaged girl and even though she was a hooker he still felt as if he'd done her wrong.

April fool's Day came on Sunday and produced the usual proliferation of pranks, some funny, many not. One prank that fell in between funny and unfunny was a water bomb that soaked Deborah when she was leaving church just as Hollis Newman was walking by. Anita Gonzales was the water thrower but nobody knew. The water soaked Deborah's hair but more significantly, it soaked her white blouse and it was immediately apparent that she wore nothing, not even a brassiere under the cotton shirt. Her firm C-cup breasts were revealed in detail under the fabric and the cold water caused her areola to crinkle and her large nipples to pop out the display their unusual size.

Newman saw it all, from the young woman's scarlet cheeks to the twin, long nippled globes under her wet shirt to the delightful bulge of her shapely belly that was also revealed by her water-soaked skirt. It had been several weeks since he'd enjoyed the intimate company of his second Strong sister and his proud organ reared its head in immediate response to the view.

"My God Ms. Tyler! You're soaked," Hollis exclaimed and immediately took off his jacket and wrapped her in it."

"OH Mr. Newman ... I'm OK," Deborah responded with a silly smile. Was this going to be her chance to get to know him better?

"But you're all wet. My car is outside ... let me drive you home so you can change."

"But I..." and the woman stifled her protest that she lived close by. He likely knew that too so maybe he wanted to be alone with her.

Five minutes later they were in Deborah's apartment.

"Are going to go back to church today, Ms. Tyler?"

"No. I'll take the soaking as a message from God telling me I've done my Christian duty. And please call me Debbie. How about you? Are you going back to church?"

"I'm supposed to help supervise a bible study group but they won't miss me. And I'll call you Debbie if you call me Hollis." He couldn't take his eyes off the erotic sight of her wet-shirt clad breasts and his gaze surveyed the rest of the package too. She was compact and shapely, only a couple inches over five feet tall with hips that flared out nicely from a narrow waist and an ass that shelved out from the small of her back and was clearly defined from her strong thighs. His unruly organ swelled and bucked against the constraint of his trousers.

There was not a lot of conversation after that. They were just two very horny mature adults who were hungry for sex. Deborah, since her initiation ten years ago was really not that experienced. She had occasional coupling with her uncle and in University she'd had a brief but unsatisfying liaison with a quick-triggered professor but mainly she got relief from her vibrator. No fear of pregnancy or disease or any other ill consequences from it but even since she'd observed her niece after her probable seduction Deborah's desire for a man inside her steamy twat had blossomed. And naturally the man of her desire (and frequent masturbatory image) was Hollis Newman.

The two schoolteachers began with a frantic kiss, an almost violent meshing of their tongues as the clawed each others clothes off. And then without plan they were in the shower and were soaping each other in all the intimate places.

Hollis enjoyed the firmness of the woman's more-than-a-handful tits and the lubricious feel of her clean-shaven pussy.

"How old are you Debbie? Am I in statutory rape danger," he asked as he slipped a finger between the fat, soft lips of her cunt,

"Hee hee," the woman giggled nervously. "I just like ... anh ... like to feel it smooth like it is now."

Deborah washed the man's rigid organ and looked down in awe. Her uncle had been well endowed; moreso that the three men who'd followed him into her holy receptacle but to her relatively inexperienced eyes this man was impossibly huge. But she was embarrassed to say anything.

Hollis Newman knew that his fuse was shortened by abstinence so, when he dragged his fellow teacher from the shower and dried their bodies in a cursory manner he led her to the bedroom.

Debbie was like a puppet as submissively she let herself be laid down on the bed and then she watched intently as the man knelt over her, his impressive fuck-weapon swaying as he pushed her legs apart and dipped his head between her thighs.

His tongue divided the heavy lips of her pussy and she choked a cry of pleasure, her heels digging wildly at the mattress. She rocked her hips, opening her blossoming folds to be licked. She couldn't even yell out her enjoyment it was so intense. Instead she just gurgled quietly, plunging and rubbing her dripping pussy against her new lover's tongue and teeth and chin. He obviously knew the game and Debby had never been eaten out so skillfully before. Not since her uncle seduced her. She could feel Hollis trying to hit the right places which he did most of the time and even when he missed the sensations were electrifyingly good.

Deborah humped violently against him, not caring whether she hurt him or not. "Uhnnnnn!" Debbie put her sharp heels against the small of Hollis's back. As if she were wearing spurs she dug hard into his muscles. He squirmed with pain but kept his mouth tight against her pussy. She could hear the slick sucking sound of his lips as they curved and pulled at her tender membranes.

"Gawwd ... haannh ... Gawwd," the woman wailed as the hot waves of orgasm washed over her lower body and she bucked and jerked against the man's marauding tongue.

Hollis didn't need to hear the woman's cries to tell him se was cumming. Her fat, clean shaven pussy was bulging and palpitating in a way that could be due only to orgasm. He stayed with her, mouth to cunt, until her spasms lessened and she pushed his head away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.