Fertile Flock - Cover

Fertile Flock

Copyright© 2008 by DOM

Chapter 1: Car Seat Coupling

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Car Seat Coupling - Fertile Flock is the finale of the trilogy that began with Prurient Parishioners and continued with Concupiscent Congregation. The results of undisciplined libido become apparent.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Size  

Barely six months ago Principal Amos Thompson had been a respectable and upstanding member of the community. That was before his baser instincts got control and he hired a prostitute. The prostitute was a Middle School teen, one of his students. But after enjoying the delights of illicit, teenaged flesh he had taken advantage of his position and coerced another of the nubile females under his control to give him sex for grades. And then he fortuitously observed another student, Sarah Newsome, in the final throes of a reluctant seduction that might have become rape.

And it did become rape as the increasingly licentious Principal used photos of the interrupted seduction to coerce young Sarah into reluctantly surrendering her virginity to him and in the nearly two months since then she had appeared regularly at his office on Saturday morning. She was a malleable and compliant sex-toy and a surprisingly talented participant in offering her three sexual orifices for his venereal pleasure.

But Amos Thompson was getting bored with his juvenile toy. And the last six months along with his intimacy with three of his schoolgirls had given him a different view of the women-children under his academic control. Each of them now appeared to him as a reservoir of sexual energy and appetite that was ready to be tapped. So why shouldn't he? Who would be more appreciative and likely more considerate of the girl?

For the last two weeks he'd been watching especially a new student, Erica Schmidt, a grade ten student who had transferred in from a private school in a neighboring town.

Erica usually wore the full school uniform which consisted of white blouse, broad, black tie and a pleated tartan skirt. She also wore black knee-socks and black and white saddle shoes.

It presumably wasn't the intent of the school trustees who had decided that uniforms would add class to the school but as Ramsay and Smart knew, the short tartan skirts could create effects quite unintended by their sponsors. The combination of short skirts, black stockings and milk white thighs was erotically appealing to the masculine eye and by dressing the girls in their stable in that way the prices and repeat business had grown rapidly. And their business had not been hurt by the local schoolgirls as walking advertisements for the similarly garbed, young hookers. In fact their hookers were often stand-ins (or lie-ins) for the men's real and oft-time incestuous targets.

The schoolgirl uniform did not conceal the fact that Erica possessed a highly promising figure, buxom and shapely. Her long blonde hair, tied in two pigtails, hung nearly to her waist in back, and the juvenile style looked quite incongruous when compared with the obvious fullness of her plump breasts, which proudly pressed outward against her white, snug-fitting blouse. Her skirt was hemmed to end a full six inches above her knees, something the school trustees had thought would make the girls not only look but also feel juvenile and they would therefore be easier to control.

Principal Thompson had not determined how he was going to get this girl but he was sure that if a thirteen year old like Sarah could be made into a willing sex toy, then a girl with more mature libido could also be seduced ... or coerced. But he didn't move quite soon enough to harvest the ripe fruit between her shapely thighs.

In fact Erica was, in a sense, set up for the increasingly immoral teacher by the same person who had inadvertently set up the thirteen year old virgin Sarah for Thompson's lecherous cherry-breaking assault.

Erica Schmidt at sixteen years of age was at a vulnerable stage and her vulnerability had been hugely increased by her parents' recent actions. Her father, Kurt Schmidt, a lifelong Roman Catholic had been infected by the conservative, fundamentalist wave that was sweeping the local area. He had easily convinced his wife (who had other reasons for wanting a change) to leave the Catholic Church and join Reverend J.J. Gillis's Church of Redemption. Concurrent with this change they had taken their daughter Erica from the Convent School that she had attended for all of her schooling and enrolled her in a public high school, the one where Amos Thompson was Principal.

This change had occurred about two months ago and for the girl it had been traumatic. The atmosphere was completely different than in the Convent ... and not only because of the presence of boys in the classroom. The girls were different too. Day after day her ears had been assaulted by talk of sex. Not that there wasn't lots of that talk at her previous school but her former classmates had been like her, inexperienced and ignorant. Now Erica was hearing girl's talk of hand jobs and blow jobs and being eaten and how to have sex without getting knocked up and she was sure that the girls were all experienced in those activities.

Teenaged girls want to belong and Erica Schmidt did not feel as if she belonged with these girls who had such extensive sexual experience. She didn't recognize the bravado of equally inexperienced girls bragging about what they wanted others to believe they'd done.

There had been sex in the Convent but mainly among those who boarded there. Erica had lived at home so she had never shared her bed with another girl (or a Nun, as some girls claimed) but curiosity had led her to experiment by herself so for three years now she'd masturbated regularly. But after a few weeks of hearing girls talking of experience with boys she was ready to try that herself.

Three days before Saint Patrick's Day the captain of the basketball team, Arthur Mullins, had asked her out. She was flattered and she had quickly accepted his invitation. The invitation was to a movie and then for a hamburger and a coke and ... whatever came next.

Arthur Mullins was no longer the awkward but aggressive boy who'd forced young Sarah Newsome to suck his cock. Ironically, the day that Principal Thompson was harvesting Sarah's barely ripe cherry his wife, Ruth Thompson added the Mullins boy to the stable of teen studs that so far consisted of only him and David Smart. But Mrs. Thompson was a good teacher who took extra delight in training the tall boy in the skills of seduction. And ripe-bodied Erica Schmidt was giving him his first opportunity to apply the skills he'd been taught. And fucking a fifteen year old girl was something he could brag about much more than getting head from a thirteen year old teeny bopper.

The only other time Erica had been asked out was more than a month ago, just after she started attending the new school. She was just finding out that things were sure different here. Especially what the girls let guys get away with on dates. That one time, she practically started to scream when her date put his hand on her breast. She made it clear that where she came from, good girls didn't let guys do that.

But word gets around and she hadn't been asked out again until Arthur cornered her in the hallway and in a deceptively respectful way invited her to the Saturday movie.

Erica wanted friends and she wanted to be popular and during the several weeks of being virtually shunned by the boys and hearing whispered comments about her being too good for ordinary people she concluded that she would have to allow some liberties ... and allowing handsome and suave Arthur was not at all unappealing.

So there she was, in Arthur's (or rather, his father's) car in a park at the edge of town. She could see other cars parked there also, close enough that she could call for help but not close enough to see what was happening behind the steamy car windows.

Erica had been surprised at how talkative her date was. As soon as they parked and tight after she allowed him a reasonably chaste kiss he began talking. Next year he was going to be enrolled in a swank private school paid for by a scholarship for him to play basketball on their team. He was so excited about it that she too was caught up in it. All he needed now was a good mark in math and a character reference and he was sure he would get both from Principal Thompson.

Arthur's right hand had gradually made its way under Erica's skirt and was slowly sliding up her thigh. His left hand was cupping her breast and she felt her nipple hardening under his touch. She'd never let any boy get this far before, but somehow put at ease by her date's openness, she'd decided to take the chance.

So things were going to be different this time. She told herself she shouldn't worry. Not after the conversation she'd had with her new friend Jennifer. "Look, Erica," Jennifer had said, "Guys don't want to be told what to do. They need to be in control. Just keep telling them it's all right. Make like you trust them and you'll have all the dates you can handle."

Jennifer was real popular, so Erica figured she knew what she was talking about, but she wasn't sure she didn't already have more date than she could handle. Arthur's tongue had been sparring with hers for almost half an hour and his hands were becoming more insistent. She was becoming incredibly turned on and was starting to squirm against him. Arthur took that as a sign to go further and began to unbutton her blouse as he pressed her down onto the seat.

As his fingers slid down her neck and slipped into her cleavage, he asked, "Doesn't that feel good, Erica?"

"Y ... yeah, yeah, it d ... does," she stuttered. 'Too good', she thought to herself, 'I hope he doesn't ... oh, my!'

His hand slid under the cup of her bra. "Oohhh, that... ," she moaned as his fingers brushed her nipple. His fingers were like fire on her. "Oh, God, Oh, God! I can't let you do that." But she didn't try to stop him.

"That's nice?" Arthur asked.

"U-uh-huh," Erica breathed as she felt her back arch involuntarily, pushing her breast into his fondling fingers. Arthur smiled. He pulled his other hand out from under her skirt. He took her hand and pressed her palm against the bulge in his pants.

"OH MY GOD! I ... it's b ... big," she heard herself say.

"And it's so uncomfortable in there," Arthur said. He took her fingers and put them on the zipper of his jeans. She knew what she had to do. She pulled the zipper down. He undid his belt, the jeans opened and suddenly she was holding his thick erection in her hand.

"It ... it's so ... so thick," she said nervously. Thinking in fear, 'Please, don't try to put in me, please, please, don't let that happen!' She ran her fingers along the shaft. Arthur moaned. Maybe all she had to do was this, she thought. Was this a hand job?

"And you're real soft," Arthur sighed. He fumbled at the clasp at the front of her bra. 'Oh, no, no!' she thought silently, wondering if she should try to stop him. Her breasts separated and fell free, her nipples hardening even tighter in the cool air. So cool, so hot, so hot!

"God," Arthur whispered, "you're beautiful." Bending his head, he pressed his face against her breast and took her firm nipple into his mouth.

"Oh! Oh, my!" Erica cried. She squeezed at the hard flesh in her hand and Arthur grunted into her flesh. She felt him sliding and pushing and suddenly he was lying on top of her on the car seat, his knees pressed between her legs. 'How did he get there?' she wondered, 'How did he? Oh!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.