Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 67: Programme Development

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 67: Programme Development - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

When I got back to the Centre, Sukie was busy getting the evening meal ready. She said Rachel was down in the programme training room so I thought I'd go and see how she was getting on.

As I arrived, she was just finishing her session. Naked, she was sitting up on one of the two leather covered couches with a broad grin on her face.

Rachel waved as she saw me through the window of the treatment room and went back to disconnecting herself from the wires that both delivered the stimuli and monitored her response.

She hopped down from the couch a I went through the door. She ran across to me and threw her arms around me. "Mmm," she said. "You came back. Can we play now?"

"Rachel, you just finished a programme session," I said with a grin. "You should have had enough pleasure for now!"

"Enough?" she said with a smile on her face. "I'm not sure I know that word. What else can I do, then?"

I had a few projects in mind for her. We chatted about them for a while - she sat on the couch sucking provocatively on a pale lemon dildo; me standing by, still in my office suit. By the end of our talk she had at least been distracted from the dildo by the idea of pleasing me by getting some writing done. Mind you it had been a close run thing. It had been hard to keep my mind on what I wanted to get done watching her as she slid the yellow plastic dildo backwards and forwards between her lips as I talked through what I wanted. In the end we both laughed. She pulled on one of the loose smocks that she wore most of the time now, smiled and headed off in search of her lap top.

The Doc appeared just as Rachel was leaving. Rachel smiled at her and disappeared. "She seems OK," I said to the Doc.

She nodded, cautiously. "Yes, she seems to have recovered. As long as she avoids the substances that trigger the attacks she should be all right. And she's got back into the programme. Her responses are every bit as good as they were before the attack, about the same as the others too."

"Is that what you'd expect? I mean isn't there a difference a willing participant and one that is — well — forced?"

"She's doing fine. There is a difference although it's not as much as you might think. Brian's family were hardly leaping at the opportunity to take part but they all progressed at about the same rate as Rachel, the mother and sister especially. The two daughters took longer to get started but after the initial resistance they soon caught up. With Rachel she's been getting on fine allowing for the time out."

Harry put his head around the door. "Can I have a word?" he said. The Doc waved and went out.

"Sure," I said. "What is it?"

"There's a couple of things. Firstly, Sarah, I'm a bit worried that she got off lightly over the whole Cindy thing. I want to make sure she really doesn't forget that she was out of order on that."

"Of course. She's finished with the current round of training sessions so it won't hurt if you need to have access to her for a few weeks."

"Great, thanks," Harry said.

"What was the other thing?"

Harry looked a bit bashful. "Umm, you're going to think this is a bit odd," he said. "Do you and Kelly want to go out on a date?"

"A date?"

"Yeah. You remember that barmaid I'd picked up with?" I nodded. "Well she sort of says, 'how come I never get to meet any of your friends, and... ' You know how it is."

"Wouldn't it be better if I brought one of the girls from here? Tricia maybe," then I remembered our last evening together, it hadn't been a great pleasure for either of us, "Or Eva?"

"Maybe. I 'd just thought Kelly sounded pretty normal from what you'd said and maybe it would work?"

"Well, I could have a word with her but its not really a 'going on dates' sort of relationship." Harry looked puzzled. "Its more a 'going in the bedroom and shagging ourselves stupid' sort of relationship."

"Oh," said Harry. I guess I was a bit unfair. There wasn't much else he could say.

"Look, I really don't think it would be a good idea with Kelly. Let's try and set something up with Tricia.She's looking for a way to get into your good books, isn't she?" Harry nodded. "She's been nagging me about trying to get a lead on an operation, is I can't imagine she hasn't been trying to butter you up as well."

Harry nodded. "Yeah. Still she's going to get her chance so maybe she'll back off a bit. We could try that if you think it would work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.