Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 66: Room Service

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 66: Room Service - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

"The London Garrick, Drury Lane," Kelly's text had said.

I'd spent half an hour wandering around the public areas and worked out a plan for a bit of fun. It wasn't a big place, there was the usual lobby, stairs up, lifts, a couple of phone booths. Off to the right, a small bar. I sat in a coffee shop across the road and watched her arrive, trundling her case in through the front door. I gave her time to check in.

"Meet you for a drink?" I texted. "7:30 in the bar?"

"Fine," she came back. "CU. Sounds tame though!!"

I looked at my watch. It was only five. I had plenty of time to pick up some things. I flagged down a cab. "Brewer Street," I said. I knew a few places in Soho where I might get what I wanted.

I got back to the hotel just after half past seven. Kelly was sure to be in the bar. The lobby was pretty quiet. I walked around to an alcove just behind the phone booths and sat down with the small back pack with my toys on my lap. I phoned the hotel on my mobile. "I'd like to talk to Miss Kelly Rollins I'm supposed to be meeting her in the bar."

"If you'll hold on, I'll find her for you," the receptionist said helpfully.

A few moments later I heard a voice saying, "The courtesy phones are over their Miss Rollins, I'll put the call through on the far one." Very convenient, I thought. I heard Kelly's voice as she picked up the courtesy phone. "Hello?" she said. "Who's there?"

"Go to the lift," I said quietly but insistently. "Don't look around." I heard her gulp as she put down the phone.

As she walked up to the lift I put my bag over my shoulder and stepped up close behind her. I had a knife hidden in the palm of my hand. I let her feel it prick against her back. She gave a whimper. "Let's go upstairs," I said, quietly. I let her call the lift, standing close behind her all the time. The doors slid open three people got out and brushed past us, I let her feel the knife again, put my other hand on her back and guided her forward into the empty lift. She pushed the button for her floor. We rode up, her facing the doors, me close behind her. The lift didn't stop until we reached the fifth. Kelly led the way, still at knife point along the corridor. We passed a service cart and a couple of housemaids. I gave her a prick as we went by to remind her to behave.

We reached her room. She took out her key card and slipped it into the slot. As the green light came on, I grabbed the door handle, wrenched it open and pushed her through. She tripped on the door sill as she went in and fell down, sprawling across the floor of the room.

"Stay down there," I hissed, "and get on your face. Put your hands behind your head. I grabbed the 'do not disturb' sign from the door handle, hung it on the outside and pushed the door shut. I tipped out my bag of toys onto the floor beside Kelly and started by pulling the ski mask over my face. Of course she knew it was me but it seemed more fun like that. Then came the gag, a thick rubber plug that I pushed between her lips and past her teeth into her mouth. The plug was held on a broad leather strap that covered almost the whole of the lower half of her face. She grunted as I fastened the buckle to hold it in place, pushing the plug deep into her mouth. I pulled her wrists down behind her, not being too gentle. A pair of leather cuffs linked by a short chain served to keep them locked together behind her back.

I rolled her over. I could see her eyes were already bright with arousal. She was breathing heavily, through her nose, hmmphing softly behind the gag.

I took some time to look her over. I guess she'd come straight from what ever she'd been doing - she looked like she was dressed for work. She was wearing a fairly plain grey dress with a pattern of small flowers on it. Some sort of silky material. I'm no expert. Dark grey tights. Grey suede shoes. Low heels, nothing flash. She was obviously enjoying me looking her over from behind the mask, she grunted and wriggled trying her wrists against the cuffs. I put out a hand to cup one of her breasts. She tried to pull away, not keen to let her assailant take advantage of her.

I took that as a cue. There was a seam running down the front of the dress. I grabbed either side of her v-neckline and tugged. The stitches parted easily enough. She was squealing in distress now. I guess I should have checked to see if she had another dress with her but it was too late. It ripped clean through to the hem. I pushed aside the two torn halves. She might have been mad but her nipples were perking up nicely beneath the silk of her grey bra.

That was my next target. I took the knife and sliced through the material between the two cups, exposing her breasts. I'd bought a couple of nipple clamps and took this opportunity to clip them in place. She whimpered as I tightened them.

I looked down at her knickers, a damp stain was spreading from her crotch. I pulled down her tights, smiling at the way her soaking cunt signalled her excitement. I reached into my bag and pulled out the small vibrator I'd acquired. I pushed it in, turned it on and pulled her pants and tights back up. She was wriggling more than ever now. I ripped a strip of material from her dress, gripped her ankles in one hand and tied them together. Now she was wriggling more than ever before; grunting with pleasure and frustration into her gag.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.