Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 55: Sarah & Cindy

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 55: Sarah & Cindy - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

Cindy didn't spend too long in prep. The Emir wanted his new acquisitions "fresh" as he called it. That was fine by us. I'd gone down to the customer lounge to join Rick for the handover of the remaining eight of the Emir's household slaves, four house maids, three for 'entertaining' clients and his new PA. We'd got together pretty much everything he'd wanted and, of course Cindy as well. Tricia had suggested using Brian's daughters, Beth and Ella, as two of the 'entertainers', I didn't want to do that, I thought that output from the sexualisation programme should be more use than just general purpose bounce fodder but Tricia said we ought to be getting some benefit from the family. We'd had an argument about it. We were doing a lot of that lately. In the end my point of view was the one we went with. It wasn't really a marketing decision but Freddie didn't want to argue about it.

The Emir was due anytime so Rick had the guards bring the girls in and line them up. Brad had been clear that he'd want to check them out before he took delivery, so we'd had the girls stripped. All nine of them were standing in a line, wrists and ankles shackled, collared as always. They wore ball gags hanging loosely around their necks waiting to be put in place when needed. There was the usual mix of looks of sullen resentment, terrified acceptance and cowed compliance on the girl's faces as Rick checked them off against the list he had on his clip board.

Sarah appeared, smiling and looking as efficient as ever, in a tight black skirt and an equally tight white blouse. She handed an envelope to Rick. "Harry asked me to give you this," she said. She suddenly saw Cindy at the far end of the line. At least Sarah had the grace to look embarrassed, I thought. Cindy of course had had enough prep to know that she shouldn't react. Even so, I could imagine that she was angered by the sight of Sarah.

Rick was puzzling over Harry's letter. "Why does he leave these things to the last minute?" he was asking himself. "It always more difficult if you don't have time to sort things out properly."

"Can I help?" offered Sarah. Rick was scribbling something on his clipboard and fiddling with a pile of numbered tags in his hand.

"Err, oh, err, yes. Thank you Sarah," he responded. "If you could just clip these asset transfer tags on each of the girls listed on the sheet and check them off. Just make sure the tags and the numbers on the sheet agree with the numbers on their collars, can you?"

"Of course," said Sarah taking the board and tags from him.

Rick went back to reading Harry's note. Sarah worked her way down the line checking each girl's number in turn and fastening a tag to her collar. She got to the end and found herself facing Cindy. The two of them exchanged looks. Cindy's failed to convey the contempt she felt for her former friend, Sarah's couldn't show her sorrow and regret. Sarah checked the collar and the tag. She came back over to Rick.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but the last one doesn't tally. Its got all of Cindy's details here but her number has been scribbled out and another written in. Should I just put the tag on her or should we find the girl with this number, #06.085?" Sarah's look suddenly changed. Her hand flew up to her own collar. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "That's my number! That can't be right."

"Ah!" said Rick. "Now I understand. Sorry, Silly of me. Yes. That's right. If you could just step over there Sarah and clip that tag on. Oh, and just pop your clothes off if you could there's a good girl."

"No, wait," said Sarah, "I'm sure this is wrong. I mean, the whole idea behind this was to ... And then I helped, well, with, her," She nodded towards Cindy, " so that, and..."

"Well, Sarah you may be right but I can't do anything about it right now. We'll have to swap you and Cindy over for the moment and we'll sort it out later, I'm sure. I'll see what I can do but I have to follow the procedure. You know what a stickler for this sort of thing Freddie is."

Sarah looked uncomfortable but could see no choice but to comply.

Rick turned to one of the guards. "Can you take the one on the end back down to the cells for the time being," he said pointing to Cindy. "Now, come on Sarah, do as I asked. Get your clothes off and get in line with the others and then we can get the shipment tallied and I can try to sort things out." Sarah watched as a puzzled Cindy was hustled away. Rick turned to the rest of the girls. "Kneel down, please," he said. "Ball gags in place now. Thank you."

I watched as Sarah stripped off, taking off the high necked white blouse and the pencil slim black skirt that she so often wore around the office. She looked around for somewhere to put her clothes and draped her skirt carefully over the back of a chair, adding her blouse and then her bra, panties and stockings. She put her shoes neatly beside the chair and then stood, sheepishly waiting while Rick continued to check off details on his clip board.

Rick looked up and saw the now naked Sarah. "Ah, good," he said, "that's a help." Sarah smiled. "If you could just go over there on the end. Oh, yes, sorry I hadn't given you one of these." He passed her a ball gag and turned to one of the guards. "Get some shackles on this one, could you. Thanks." He pointed to an increasingly confused and concerned looking Sarah. The guard fastened shackles around her wrists and ankles and clipped the asset transfer tag to her collar. He led her over to the line and got her kneeling like the others. I heard voices in the corridor outside.

"Straighten up, ladies," Rick called. "Hands on the back of your heads." The girls responded, Sarah last of all. "Come on all of you, make the best of yourselves, your new owner is going to be here in a moment and you won't want him to see you like this. That'll be no way to start." The girls visibly stiffened their posture, breasts were thrust forward and backs were arched. Even at this early stage they'd worked out that displaying themselves to their best advantage was likely to make their lives easier. Even Sarah responded.

The Emir came into the room with Harry. "Here we are," said Harry to the Emir. "Just as we've promised. You know Larry, of course." He gave me a wave of greeting. "Have you met Rick before? Runs the Preparation and Orientation activities here."

"No," said the Emir. "Good to meet you. Looks like you've done a good job at first sight. I'll need to look them over, of course."

"Naturally," said Rick. "Take your time. They're all yours."

"That's the idea," said Brad, laughing. "Assuming the cheque clears." The two of them went up to the first in line, Harry unbuckled the girl's gag. Brad examined her carefully, checking her body and her mouth as you would a piece of livestock at a market. He worked his way along the line. A guard called Harry from the door. He went across and the two of them muttered an exchange of words. The guard went out and reappeared with Cindy. Clothed in a high necked white blouse and tight black skirt, the resemblance to the way that Sarah had looked was striking. Harry walked her across to Rick and the Emir who had just got to Sarah.

"Sorry to interrupt things," said Harry. "I thought I ought to introduce my new PA, Cindy, here." She gave Rick and Brad a smile, all the while ignoring, Sarah's worried look. "I think she'll prove a little more reliable than the last one. Do you know she had the nerve to try to deceive me? Girl like that has to be sold on, can't keep her in an office like mine once she's shown she's not 100% reliable." Sarah looked frightened as she realised the consequences of her deception. She tried to protest through her gag but her whimpered, muffled, remarks did nothing more than to attract a scowl from both Harry and the Emir

"Well, whatever. Glad you decided to let me have this one after all," Brad said to Harry. "Now let's just see that she's OK." He ran his hands across her buttocks, down the outside of her thighs and back up the inside. "She's kept in trim, hasn't she?" He asked rhetorically. He moved his hands to her breasts. "You know these are nice," he said. "Liked them the first time I saw them in your office. Feel good too, all real. You can tell." Sarah bit back a whimper. "Can I?" he gestured to Sarah's mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.