Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 49: Rachel's Report

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 49: Rachel's Report - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

Rachel worked on her report for all that evening. She slept by her laptop. I heard her working at it at various times through the night. When I got up to leave the suite for a meeting with Harry, she was fast asleep across the keyboard of the computer.

I had to put up with quite a bit of teasing from Harry and the others over my personal harem as Rick had called it. "You'll be off to Kushtia next," he'd said. "What with Tricia, those two and that Kelly girl. I don't know how you have the energy."

The truth was I didn't have the energy. I hadn't seen much of Tricia or Kelly. Tricia had been a bit pissed off when I told her I was moving into the flat with Rachel and Sukie, which I guess was understandable. The project for Rachel was soaking up all of my time. I certainly hadn't got time to go off playing kinky games with Kelly. As Freddie had said, I didn't want pressing any harder on this one.

When I got back to the suite, Rachel and Sukie were waiting for me. It wasn't surprising, really; they couldn't leave after all. What was surprising was Rachel's appearance. She'd made up her face and done her hair (actually I reckoned that Sukie had helped with that). She was wearing a very short skirt and a very tight, low cut top that left her arms and midriff bare. She had put on the manacles that were used when she needed to leave the suite. She was holding a folder, which I guessed was her report. Sukie stood beside her holding a leash that ran to Rachel's collar.

I sat down at the table. Somehow I felt I should let Sukie or Rachel make the first move. Sukie led Rachel towards the table.

"The slave Rachel wishes to speak, Sir," Sukie said.

I felt that the situation demanded formality and a firm tone. She wouldn't need questions now. Maybe that could come later. "Approach slave," I said, beckoning to her and noticing that she seemed pleased by being addressed that way. "Say what you have to."

"I have completed my report, Sir," Rachel said, putting the folder on the table. "Can I talk to you about it?"

"Yes, of course, slave. What is it?" I was concerned in case she had found the programme too close to her own experiences of rape.

"I'll explain about it in a moment but there's something else I have too say. I want to undergo the programme. Myself. I'll do it willingly. This is my script. I want to do this and write for you. They were so alive; so untroubled by anything apart from pleasure; so lost in their desire to please. It's what my life should be; about pleasure and pleasing."

"And you understand what is involved?"

"You will see that if you read the report. I think you'll find it thorough."

"I'm sure it is Rachel," I said.

"It's in my script," she said firmly. "But you own me. You saved me." She dropped to her knees. "You can say if I may follow my script."

I put out my hand and brought her to her feet. "Of course, Rachel," I said. She smiled. "Let me talk to the team tomorrow." She looked sad. "We cannot do it now. I have to be sure that you are properly cared for. I don't want the risk of you being hurt again." She smiled again with relief, grateful that I wasn't simply trying to postpone things. Nothing could have been further from my mind. I looked across at Sukie. She nodded. Her judgement was important to me. I wanted things to turn out right for Rachel, I wasn't sure she knew what was best for herself yet, but I trusted Sukie to understand. Rachel hugged me as best she could with her wrists in chains.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.