Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 37: Best Served Cold

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Best Served Cold - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

Clegg drove the van up to a comfortable looking detached house just as night was falling. He tossed me Carol's handbag. "You'll find a door key in there, I guess," he said. "No point in busting the door in if we don't need to."

Sure enough I found a key and went off to open the door while Freddie checked out our cargo. I went back to the van as Clegg was dragging the two girls to the van's tail board. "Cut the tape on their ankles," he said, "and we'll get them inside."

Soon all four women were in the hall of the house, mmphing with shock at where they were. "Through here, I think," said Clegg, opening a door to the living room. He pushed Alice and Carol inside. I followed with Beth and Ella. Freddie pushed his two captives down on the settee and went to close the curtains. "There," he said, "nice and cosy." He looked at his watch. "We've got some time, why don't we have some fun?" he said as he looked at his watch. He sat down between Alice and Carol, running the barrel of his pistol up the legs of each in turn.

I didn't really understand what was going on. Clegg was normally so measured and contained. Now he was showing a rapacious side as he started to toy with Alice's blouse. "Looks like this little lady has quite nice tits. I'm sure her daughters have too. Why don't we see?"

Beth and Ella started complaining at once. Freddie hefted his gun and pushed the barrel up under the hem of Alice's skirt, jamming it against her crotch. She gave a terrified squeal. "Not a good idea, girlies," said Freddie, "You wouldn't want Mummy to get hurt would you?" Then turning to me he said, "Undo their wrists, old man, but leave their gags on. Get them stripped down to their underwear." Carol and Alice were wriggling and grunting their objections. Freddie jammed the gun up against Alice still the harder and snarled at Carol, "You'd better behave too."

I got the girls undressed down to bras and pants. Beth struggled a bit. I had to slap her back into line before she'd strip off her jeans and top. Ella was less trouble when she saw th e treatment her sister got. Freddie to tie them up again so I taped each girl's wrists together behind their backs and then taped their elbows close together too. It made them whimper but it gave Freddie a view of their tits that he seemed to appreciate.

"Very nice," said Freddie, admiringly. "They do take after their mother, don't they? So well developed for what was it Beth, 18? And Ella, 19? Firm and with a rather agreeable fullness, I think we'll all agree. I wonder about Carol?" Freddie grinned humourlessly. "Yes, let her get her top off will you?" I cut through the tape around her wrists. Carol pulled off her sweater under threat from Freddie's gun and then took off her bra, fumbling with the catch behind her back as Freddie continued to threaten Alice and the two girls. Carol's tits were heavier than her sister's with large, dark brown, areolas. Freddie looked approving as he told her to come and kneel beside them and I taped her wrists securely once again. Freddie was toying with Alice's tits through her blouse. "So many tits," he said. "I'm spoilt for choice. The older women or the daughters. Ah, difficult decisions. Ella you come here."

I pulled her up and pushed her towards Clegg. The girl joined the three others beside Freddie. He grabbed her by the back of her neck and pushed her to her knees. Without pausing he wrenched away the tape that gagged her and pulled out the wad of cloth that filled her mouth. "Stay quiet," he warned, pushing the barrel of his gun between her lips. "Now what you're going to do for me is to see if we can't get Aunty Carol's tits to perk up a bit. You're going to kiss and nuzzle at them and see if Aunty Carol likes that." Ella gave a choked grunt of objection. Freddie thumbed back the hammer on the gun. Ella gave a muffled squeal. Alice tried to struggle away from Clegg. He grinned at their ineffectual protests, pulled the pistol barrel from Ella's mouth and jerked his hand back, catching Alice full in the face with the back of his hand with the weight of the gun behind it. Her head snapped back, a small cut over her eyebrow. Ella began to sob. "Do it!" ordered Clegg.

Ella complied, still sobbing and begging us to let them all go. Carol tried to ignore the bites, licks, teasing and kissing that Freddie was forcing Ella to perform but in spite of herself I saw her nipples stiffening. "There," said Freddie smugly, "Aunty Carol is enjoying that." She shook her head and looked down at the floor in shame. Freddie just laughed. "Only problem is, poor little Beth is feeling left out and we can't have that can we." Beth shook her head vigorously. I guessed that she wasn't complaining about being left out at all. "Quite right young Beth," laughed Freddie. "Why don't you give Aunty Carol a nice kiss." He got up from the couch and grabbed Beth by the arm pulling her across the room. Taking her gag off, he pushed her to her knees alongside her sister and forced her head between her aunt's thighs, up under her skirt. "Now," said Freddie, "I'm sure you'll have done this with your sister or one of the other girls you know." Beth shook her head vigorously to Freddie's laughter. "Aunty Carol is really going to like being kissed down there, so get started." He draped Carol's skirt back over Beth's head. "And get started," he snarled, grabbing by her bound wrists and pushing them up her back to force her forwards. "I want to see some results."

Ella had pulled away from Carol's nipples. "No one told you to stop," Clegg barked, slapping her face and pushing her back to work. The two girls, fearfully sobbing, set back to work. Carol, unable to respond because of her terror, groaned through her gag. Clegg said, "Excellent," pulled off Alice's gag and dragged her from the couch. She tried to speak, coughing and sobbing as the gag came free of her mouth. "Please stop," she begged. "Let the girls go. I'll do anything you say, please."

Freddie grinned at her. "You'll do anything I say? I know that you stupid bitch! We're not letting anyone go." He pulled at the front of her dress tearing it open. She begged him not to hurt them. He pushed her down on all fours, pulled Beth's panties down and pushed Alice's head up against her daughter's arse. "Now help your daughter out, get your tongue on her rim," he said. "Show her how it's done and she can do the same thing for Alice. And just by way of encouragement..." From behind, he pushed her skirt and slip up over her buttocks, dragged down her panties and tights. Unzipping the fly of his trousers, took her doggy style as her face was forced up between Beth's buttocks. She groaned in shame and fear and tried to pull her face from her daughter's backside. She was rewarded with a back-handed blow to her head that sent her falling back to her task again.

The five of them made a tableau of threat, fear, lust, despair and abandon. As Clegg was pushing home against Alice's buttocks, she in turn was tonguing her daughter. Beth and Ella, terrified by the situation continued to torment Carol. All five were grunting and groaning in misery, fear and humiliation.

The living room door opened. Into the debauched scene walked Harry, pushing in front of him the bound, helpless and struggling form of the dominatrix, wearing the same leather outfit that I had seen her wearing in the dungeon with Tricia. "Well done Harry," said Clegg pulling back from Alice's buttocks. Sinking back into one of the arm chairs he grabbed Beth by the hair, forced her to her knees and pushed her face into his crotch, demanding that she take his engorged cock deep into her mouth. She was coughing and choking as he wrenched at her hair and thrust forward with his hips to push his cock deeper into her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.