Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 32: Trade Ministry

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Trade Ministry - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

"Minister," I said, nursing a hangover from a great deal too much Kushtian beer and probably an excess of unaccustomed exercise with Ekrana and Emma. "I hope you won't think me rude if I do not stay long; especially after your generosity with your secretary. My flight leaves shortly and much though I have enjoyed my visit here I must return to England if I am to put in hand the preparations for implementing our agreement."

"Of course, of course," the Trade Minister replied. "I just wanted you to see a couple of things before you went back. Firstly, I thought you might like to see my new house guest."

I assumed he was talking about Cora and, in that, I was right. He showed me out of his lounge and down a corridor towards the back of the house. Steps ran down to a basement area. Along one wall were four identical doors, three were open showing small, windowless, rooms beyond. The fourth was closed. The Minister took a key from the pocket of his jacket and unlocked the door. It swung slowly open. Inside, sat on the floor, chained by her neck to the wall and recognisable by her long dark hair in spite of her veil, was Cora Argyll. The growling grunt that she gave as the door swung back told me that she was still gagged behind her veil. Her wrists and ankles were shackled but the veil, the gag and the chains were all that she wore. The only other thing in the small room was a small bucket.

"I thought you might like to see my newest acquisition," the Minister said. "In Kushtia there is a long tradition of public officials having concubines. The pressures of public duty are onerous. Holders of public office need to be able to relax. They have their wives to raise their families and run their households but for more recreational female company, a Minister needs more than wives." Cora grunted her objections furiously. "They are a great aid to the process of public administration. I may have a difficult meeting. Perhaps one of my colleagues is trying to pursue a misguided policy. There may be a complicated matter of legislation to consider. All these things are best dealt with if the Minister is relaxed and in good humour. Ministerial concubines provide an important public benefit. I have no difficulty in justifying to myself the cost to the public purse. And since we expect to do much business with your country, I felt it would be only helpful to have one of your compatriots in my service."

"She seems a little less than willing, Minister," I said, noting how Cora was now almost growling through her gag.

"It will be a while," the Minister said with an air of regret, "until she can take up her duties fully. I fear that western girls need much help in learning our local ways. They have many mistaken ideas and it takes time for them to see the value of the Kushtian culture. Fortunately Kushtian tradition says that once a woman has been chosen as a concubine the man can take his pleasures with her as he will, so she can still be of use as she becomes better acquainted with her new role. Of course, a concubine is not a wife; she still has to wear her veil."

"I trust that will not be too much of an inconvenience."

"It has not proved so, this far," said the Minister with a grin. "In spite of her relative inexperience, she has managed to bring me pleasure on four occasions since she arrived here yesterday. I have managed to find parts of her body unencumbered by her veil. She is most lively in her service. She feigns resistance of course but that is only to be expected. She knows a Kushtian man values the sense of conquest. I can tell she will soon be able to fulfil many of her duties. An excellent start."

The Minister walked across to where Cora was sitting on the floor. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. She grunted and tried to break free. "I wanted to ask your advice."

"Of course Minister," I responded.

"Do you think I should have one or both of her nipples pierced?" He pushed her trailing veil back to give us both a clear view of her breasts. They were well rounded; firm, like small grapefruit.

I gave the matter some thought. I hardly considered myself an expert but I was enjoying the prospect of the almost naked Cora. She tried to wriggle free of the Minister's grasp. He laughed and wrenched her head back. "Both, I think Minister. I think she would look well carrying rings or perhaps small bells to announce her presence."

"A fine thought, my friend, a fine thought. I shall take your advice." Cora groaned in despair. The Minister took no notice and spun her around. "And her owner's mark? Here?" he asked pointing first to Cora's left buttock and then to the right. "Or here?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.