Market Forces - Cover

Market Forces

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11: Flying Home

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Flying Home - Clegg's white slaving organisation has some problems. Maybe a new marketing manager can help? Follow Larry as he learns about abductions and auctions, finds new clients and helps Clegg's business to collect, train and sell a bevy of helpless damsels in distress.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Violence  

I was sorry to say good bye to the island, Steve had been a good host and I'd learned a lot. Sukie had been agreeable company — I was partly sorry that I wouldn't be abe to scrape together the asking price. Still there was work to do and so I was very pleased to have the offer of flight back in a private jet owned by one of Steve's associates.

I'd imagined a Lear Jet or a Citation but when I turned up at the airport and found my way to the departure lounge I found we were boarding something the size of a Boeing 737. There was about a dozen of us in the lounge including, I noticed, the short sighted man from the Sales Centre that had bought Rebecca. He was talking to a tall, blonde woman. She wore a dark blue uniform suit and carried a peaked cap. Our pilot, I thought. She gave him a curt nod and headed off towards the plane.

Boeing Business Jet, it said on the side of the 'plane and while it might have looked like a pretty ordinary small-sized airliner on the outside, the inside was very different.

We were greeted at the doorway by a smartly dressed flight attendant and shown inside to something that looked more like a gentleman's club than the usual seat warehouse. There were small clusters of seats, perhaps 20 in all, couches and tables, a large bar and plenty of space to walk around. I took an empty seat and sat back while the rest of my fellow passengers went through their rituals of stowing their bags and getting comfortable.

There were three flight attendants. I wasn't entirely surprise to see that two of them were Rebecca and Amanda. Neither of them appeared to recognise me.

The girl who had welcomed us on board introduced herself as Elaine, our senior flight attendant, and began the usual safety demonstration. Rebecca was in the front part of the cabin pointing out the exits and doing her bit with the oxygen mask and the lifejacket. Just like on most business flights the passengers carried on reading newspapers or magazines or talking amongst themselves, paying scant attention to what was being said. As the safety demonstration came to a close, though I was suddenly conscious that the passengers were paying attention to what was being said, putting their papers down and stopping their own conversations.

Elaine was still talking from the front of the aircraft as we started to push back from the terminal. "Gentlemen, I hope you will join me in welcoming two new crew members today," she said. "They are both having their first flight with us today, so I would like to introduce them, In the front cabin we have Rebecca and in the back cabin Amanda. Although they are new to us they are both experienced cabin crew and will be able to deliver our usual range of in-flight services. Rebecca and Amanda are joined by Brenda who some of you that have flown before with us will all ready know."

That was nice, I thought, I'd never had Becky wait on me hand and foot in the air, or at home come to that.

"And of course gentlemen that includes the usual range of massages and sexual services. Please just ask your attendant for anything you require. Amanda, Becky, if you could show our guests what is available." Rebecca appeared to hesitate for a moment. Elaine stared at her. "Please Rebecca, I think you know what to do."

She turned back to face us, unbuttoned her dark blue jacket and removed it. The white shirt she wore beneath it was sheer and it was clear that beneath it she wore a quarter cup bra that forced her tits up, pushing her nipples against the tight sheer fabric of the blouse. She took off the blouse and put that with her jacket. Without pausing she unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it revealing garter belt, stockings and a thong. She put the skirt with her other clothes and walked slowly up and down the aisle between the seats. I heard some approving grunts from my fellow passengers. She walked through into the rear cabin. Amanda, having stripped in the same way, came through to our cabin giving us all a good look at her talents. She returned the back and Rebecca rejoined us.

Elaine spoke again. "There we are gentlemen. Just press the call button by your seats for anything you require. Thank you girls." Rebecca and Amanda put their clothes on again. The aircraft had reached the runway. "Flight attendants, seats for take off please," she said. The girls strapped themselves in the jump seats just inside the cabin door and the 'plane started down the runway with the usual combination of disconcerting thumps, bangs and roaring noises. Moments later we were airborne, wheels and flaps up, heading back towards Europe.

Most of my fellow passengers were busy on their lap tops by the time the plane levelled out. Rebecca and Amanda, jackets off, wandered through the cabin offering drinks. Nobody seemed keen to follow up on Elaine's offer. I felt it was churlish not to; besides it was an opportunity to fulfil a long-held fantasy.

Rebecca placed the drink I'd asked for on the table beside me. I looked up at her. "You don't remember me do you?" I asked as she stared blankly at me.

"No, Sir. Should I? This is my first flight. Have you flown with us before?"

"No, that's all right. I thought I remembered you from before you worked here."

"Oh, no, Sir. I've only worked for this airline."

I wasn't sure that I followed the logic but I could see that whatever had happened to her during her training had blotted out any memory of her previous life.

"That's all right," I said, "it must be my mistake." I took a sip from my drink. "I heard that you are available to us during the flight. Is that right?"

Yes of course Sir. I can entertain you here in your seat or there is a bed in a cubicle towards the back of the 'plane."

"No. Go to the washroom but leave the door unlocked. You can entertain me in there." There was a long time fantasy that I now had the chance to turn into reality.

"But Sir, surely the cubicle would be more comfortable."

"Perhaps but I'd like to take you in the washroom, thank you."

"Of course Sir, if that's what you desire. I'll just return this tray to the galley."

I watched her arse as she walked back to the galley. She emerged a moment later and went to the washroom. I followed her in. It was fairly spacious compared with a regular flight but even so there wasn't too much room. "Right," I said pushing her back against the door and sliding the lock closed, "you're going to get fucked."

"Sir, there's no need to force me. I'm expected to look after the passengers as I said."

"No need perhaps, but maybe I like it that way. Give me your belt."

"Very good sir," she said, doing as she was ordered.

I wrapped the thin strap around her wrists and knotted it. I hoisted her hands over her head and tied them to the coat hook on the back of the washroom door. She gave a short, "Oh!"

I grabbed a handful of paper towels from the dispenser and jammed them into her mouth. "Shut up, bitch," I said as I pulled her blouse from her skirt and unbuttoned it. She squealed as I pinched and squeezed at her tits. I put my hand over her lips and she choked and coughed as it pushed the wad of towels deeper into her mouth.

I swung her around and dragged her skirt up over her hips. I pulled her pants down around her knees. Her arse was framed by her garter belt and stockings. I took her from behind, grunting as I pushed my cock inside her lifting her up on her toes as I pushed up under her. She whimpered into the paper gag as I came. It was great.

I pulled the gag from her mouth and let her wrists off the coat hook, she fell to her knees on the floor, sobbing. "Clean me up," I ordered.

She looked up at me and composed herself. "Of course, Sir. I won't be a moment." She reached for my cock and took it in her mouth. Licking and sucking the cum from it. It didn't take long before I was erect again but I knew from long experience that there wasn't much point in her carrying on. She'd had as much of my juice as there was likely to be for a while.

"That's enough," I said pushing her back on her heels as I zipped my fly. I turned my back on her, left her on the floor of the washroom and returned to my seat. I wasn't very proud of myself, I guess, but I had enjoyed it.

Rebecca followed me a little later, having dressed herself and reapplied her make up. She made her way between the seats again asking if the passengers wanted drinks. A fat, florid, red haired man a little way away from me started a conversation with her. She returned wearing her uniform jacket, hat and gloves. Soon she was on her knees gobbling greedily at his cock, while the man toyed with her hair.

As she finished and got to her feet I pressed the call button. She looked up and walked slowly over to me. Her make up was messed again and there were splatters of the man's cum on her blouse where it had dribbled from her chin. She seemed unconcerned. "Can I help you, Sir?" she asked.

"Another vodka when you have a minute, please," I said.

"Of course, Sir, I'll just be a minute if that's all right."

"That's fine," I said.

The short sighted man came through from the back of the 'plane and sat down beside me. He held out his hand. "Narod Jesper," he said by way of introduction. "I think these two are pretty good value, don't you?" he said nodding towards Rebecca.

"It must have been handy for you to be able to get two fully trained cabin crew for this, Mr Jesper."

"Cheaper than training them myself," he chortled. "But that's the great thing about auctions, you can pick up some real bargains. It's a lot easier than recruiting them myself like I did with the other one - what's her name? - Brenda. Anyway, how's your work for Clegg coming along?"

"Interesting." I said. "I'm learning a lot and the benefits are good. Oh, thanks for the flight, by the way. And the in-flight services."

"That's OK, happy to do you the favour. I'd rented out some hold space to Freddie on this trip anyway. He had a couple of packages he needed back in the UK and its easier for him to use me than regular cargo flights if I'm coming across."

"Are all the passengers buyers?" I asked.

"I couldn't possibly say," Jesper replied, with a chuckle. "That would be most indiscrete. But if you were to see any of these people at one of Mr Clegg's little events I wouldn't be at all surprised. Why do you ask?"

"Well," I said, looking around, "I'd say the profile of people here is a bit different to the one's I've seen at Freddie's. There's what, a third of them women? And a third under thirty?

"Yes, something like that. I'm afraid that the more mature buyer like myself will soon be in the minority."

"I thought so," I said. "Interesting."

"I'm sure that I might be able to persuade one or other of them to chat if it would help your research. They're often pleased to have a chance to sound off. Unless you're planning to sleep off your bout of exercise?"

"No, not just yet. I'll get some sleep later on but if you can introduce me I'd like to get another perspective."

"OK, I'll see what I can do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.