Emma Watson And The Fumbled Snatch - Cover

Emma Watson And The Fumbled Snatch

by Lemonbelly

Copyright© 2008 by Lemonbelly

Fantasy Sex Story: Fresh from saving humanity, Emma Watson sets out to seduce her co-star and ends up on a quest with Bonnie Wright (Ginny) to bring back a mythical king to save England.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   .

Disclaimer

Warning the following story depicts acts of consensual sex between teenagers. If stories concerning this disturb you, then you really shouldn't be looking for stories like this, should you?

This story is purely a work of fiction and fantasy. The depictions within are not based on the real life preferences of Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Bonnie Wright, Rupert Grint, Merlin, The Osmonds or any other character living, dead, imaginary or Mormon, and any resemblance should be put down to coincidence. The author hopes that if anybody mentioned in the stories reads them, they will regard them only as flattery. If they can provide technical expertise that can be of use in future stories in the series, then please drop the author an email.

So, that was an interesting day. In the few short hours between having finished the fourth Harry Potter film and going to bed, I manage to get transported to an alternative universe, get gang banged by a real wizard and his apprentices, developed magical powers and saved humanity across countless Earths from the wrath of dimension hopping Unicorns. But today will be bigger, today I get to seduce Daniel.

I did have it all planned out. Well, by planned, I mean I have a hot dress for the party tonight and some underwear that, what little of it there is, catches the eye up close. Now I had help, I had magic. Benshaw, the wizard who brought me to the other Earth, told me how my magic was linked with sex. He also said that however powerful I was there, I was more powerful on this Earth. I don't feel more powerful, I feel sore. I guess being broken in by five guys has after effects.

One shower later and I am feeling better. Most of the rest of the cast have been travelling overnight to get to the party tonight, but a few of us are going by jet. Ain't it great being a film star? Anyway, my bags are packed and I've got an hour to kill, time to experiment.

I'm back sitting in bed, trying to figure out what to do. How about something simple? I focus on opening the curtains. That worked. And I feel the tingle downstairs. I open the windows while sitting there, naked, in bed. I drop my hand down to my pussy, fingering, pumping, feeding my need for sex, my left hand on a nipple, trying to unlock the pent up energy. Oh my god, I'm horny. In the back of my mind, I can hear the birds sing, not just tweets but songs with words, but I can't listen as the rest of me is screaming more, more, more.

And I go. My orgasm brings with it that sensation as I leave my body and watch myself in the throws of exctecy. My vision passes outside the old hotel and I can see far across the grounds. I can see a man in the bushes near a copse in the gardens. I can see his long-lensed zoom-camera and now I hear it clicking, aimed at the hotel. Now I see the look of astonishment as the camera vanishes from his hands. His expression doesn't last long as a branch falls from the tree above him, knocking him out.

Opening my eyes, I'm back in the room, holding the camera. It's a hefty bugger of a digital thing, and the lens on the front looks more like a telescope than a camera. I fiddle about with the thing and get it to show the pics that it had just taken. I was hardly surprised that there were a few dozen pictures of me masturbating on my bed. Well, I figure that I look so hot, I'm glad there is a record of it somewhere! Searching back further and it seems that he was out there all night, as there are some cute shots of Bonnie not wearing much last night.

I think I can justify keeping the camera since it was being used for stalking us. I conjure up a bag for it and am about to leave it with the rest of my stuff when I come up with a better idea. I summon up a photo-printer and in no time at all, I have lots of copies of the best of the photos.

This little bit of magic has made me horny again. I grab a pen and scribble on the outside of an envelope, 'This may be of interest to you' and I stick in few of my photos. I focus on Daniel's room and will the envelope to head there. I've got no need for owls, though, I admit, that you have been funny. I look over the Bonnie pics again. I guess Rup has got her a place on the plane. Personally, I think it has more to it than on-screen brotherly love. I feel a bit evil, but I guess it is for the greater good as I write 'B x' on another envelope, stuff a few photos of Bonne in it and send it heading under Rupert's door.

Daniel gives me a very strange look as he gets on the plane, so I return it with what I hope is a mix of quizzical and come-hither. Bonnie is so excited at getting on the plane that she doesn't notice Rupert shifting awkwardly in his seat!

The check-in and flight went smoothly enough and I'm now in yet another hotel room. At least this is one that had not sent me to a different world in the last hour or so. The hotel is small and achingly trendy with only a few dozen rooms and a rather too red (and for tonight, free) bar. My room followed the purple and maroon colour-scheme of the venue. With a king-sized bed in the centre facing a huge plasma-screen TV.

I lay out the special candles that Benshaw had given me around the room, lighting a couple. It's amazing how time flies, a glance at the clock shows that I only have a few minutes to made an appearance downstairs. Off with my t-shirt and jeans, sprays of perfume, quick check to see if everything is nice and smooth then on with the blue lace bar and thong, then then dress.

I feel kind of exposed, I never normally show this much skin, but I suppose, if you've got it, flaunt it. Luckily, the hotel is fully booked by the film studio, I don't really want another encounter with a photographer, Dad will start to ask where I keep getting the cameras from!

I've got a big night ahead of me, I suppose a little Dutch courage will be helpful. I try to smile sweetly at the barman. To my surprise, he wasn't Australian.

"So, Miss Watson, I guess you'll be trying to convince me you're eighteen then?"

I respond to this with a hopeful smile.

"It's okay Miss, the studio have said you can have two or three bottles of beer. Is Corona to your tastes?" I nod non-committally, after-all, I'm not an expert on these things. "Take care though, it is stronger than it tastes!"

He pulls a bottle out of the fridge and squishes a chunk of lemon into the top of its neck. Taking the drink, I look around the room, nobody I know is here. Damn actors, always have to arrive late. I don't really fancy being gaupped at by a bunch of gaffers, key grips and best boys (best boys, they must all be in their forties) so I figure a quick detour to the toilets where I can wait out of sight.

Just my luck, unisex. I take up residence in the far cubicle and try to figure out what exactly this lump of lemon was meant to do, and how I should drink around it. So it, I'll just stuff the thing down the neck. Tastes nice actually, very lemony. The toilet door opens and two male voices make their way in. Moments later, the sound of two men urinating meets my ears. Joy.

"So, Cliff, you see her?"

"Who?"

"That Watson chick?"

"Who? Oh Hermione? Yeah, what about her?"

"She what she was wearing? How hot was..."

"Mate, she's what, fourteen?"

"And? Are you telling me that you wouldn't enter her Chamber of Secrets?"

"No mate," Cliff laughed, "I'd take her up the Azkaban!"

Oh my god, these perverts! How can I stop them laughing at me? I'll give them killer splash-back. Now it's my turn to laugh as their piss is spraying straight back up and over them. Okay, this is getting difficult to keep quiet, especially as they are panicking now that they can't stop. They agree to make a break for it, back to their rooms. I hear them zip up their flies and I imagine the dark patches forming in their jeans already. I can almost feel that oddly comforting warmth that comes from pissing in your clothes.

And that is why. I am pissing in my own panties! I dip my finger in the stream of warm liquid flowing off my urine saturated thong. The thrill of something so dirty is heightened by the tingle that the magic brought. I want to stand up and fell the warmth running down my legs, I want to rub it into my skin, but no, no I can't. I don't want to ruin the dress, or the shoes.

I let the flow stop before I pull off my thong. I can't resit the urge to sniff, and I breath in deeply. I dab myself dry with some tissues, my pussy wanting me to dwell on it longer, but since I can hear familiar voices in the main bar, I resist. A quick glance at the panties and they are clean and dry again, although I am almost tempted to leave them off.

I take another swig and head back in. Daniel is there, finally, with Rupert and Bonnie. Apparently the invites weren't that widespread and it seems that Bonnie got one after some pestering by Rup.

Every time I get into position to chat with Dan alone, and I think Rup and Bonnie want time too, one of the lauded stars of stage and screen wanders by and says something generous and long-winded about our acting.

One bottle and thirteen embarrassing grin and greets with British comedians and actors later, I get Daniel alone and within minutes I am exploring his mouth with my tongue. Pushing him against the wall, I press myself against him, running my hands up his sides and around the back of his head while he cups my arse.

If time passed, I wouldn't know, everything seems to stand still as I kiss him. More time passes before I drag him to the lifts. We enter and press the button for my floor. I turn around and resume the face sucking.

"Hold the door..."

Rupert and Bonnie skid in, look at as with a giggle before mirroring our actions. The couples go their separate ways as we get out the lifts.

"You two better be careful," Daniel called out after the pair of them, "I'd hate to think how ginger the poor kids will be!"

I don't quite have to drag him into my room, more the opposite in fact. Walking through the door, I feel the effect of the candles. I have a feeling that I won't need to light the rest tonight.

I grab at Daniel in the middle of the room and find myself locked in his embrace. We break after minutes and look at each other.

"So?" He asks nervously.

"So." I reply wide eyed. I've been horny half the night and the scent of the candles is not doing anything to lessen it.

Resisting the temptation to vanish his trousers right off him, I undo his belt and drop his trousers. He catches on and dispenses with his shoes before untangling his feet from his crumpled jeans. I push him back onto the bed and drop to my knees between his legs. My fingers trace along the outline of his cock through his pants, down them back up to his waist band. Pulling them down, I unleash it.

I run my thumb over its head and I hear him gasp. I rub a little of the liquid there along his length. I quickly taste my thumb, determined not to miss a feeling, a sensation of tonight. Wrapping my hand around his cock, I give it few long strokes, knowing what I have to do next. Opening my mouth, I try and engulf him fully. My tongue races around its new toy, tasting and toying as I bob my head up and down, his hands resting on my head, stroking my hair as I blow him. I caress his balls with my right hand as my left hand lies on his leg.

His breathing gets harder, his hips move with me and his hands push down on my head and within seconds he explodes, flooding my mouth with his seed. I swallow as much as I can. I look up at Daniel and he wipes a drip of cum from the corner of my mouth and holds it in front of my lips, I eagerly suck it off his finger.

I get back to my feet, grabbing the remote and turn on the TV, flicking it over to a music channel, which, as if my magic, starts playing Tina Turner, Private Dancer. I move to the music, teasingly I show more skin then let the dress drop back into place. I imagine I am a lap dancer, I'm his private dancer. Playfully, I slap back his hands as he attempts to touch me.

A quick movement and the dress falls to the floor. My hands move along my hips, up and down my legs and across my chest, cupping my breasts, doing everything I know that Daniel is wishing he was doing himself. In time with the music, I rub my pussy through the thong, turning around I give him a perfect view of my arse. Another quick flick and the lace bra lies on the floor. With one arm over my chest, the other hand is inside my panties, rubbing my soaking pussy. I turn around, Daniel had removed his shirt and his bare chest almost brakes my concentration, but I rally.

Moving close, I beckon for his hands, which I place inside my waist band, and let him pull down the thong. It reaches the floor just as the music stops.

Quickly, I used the remote to flick programs, landing on a porn channel, the notice saying that it was blocked vanished under my command. The forty inch TV displayed a couple in the act, with arms and legs strategically placed, much to my annoyance. Still, it may give the boy some ideas.

No more time to be wasted, I kneel on the bed now, legs either side of his and he pulls me into him, his mouth sucking my boob as I grind into him, dry humping my new toy.

I reach down and grab his cock and line it up, dropping down onto him, eyes closed in bliss as I feel him inside of my body, moving in and out as my legs find a rhythm.

Daniel matches my thrusts, then takes control, pushing me onto all fours as he enters me from behind. I push my hips back onto him as he rams into me. He slaps my arse cheek and I swear I can hear him whisper "Gee-up girl" under his breath. I'm close to cumming now and figure that I'll humour him and let out a neigh instead of a grunt, setting off Daniel who cums inside me, triggering my orgasm. I drift out and see myself on the bed, impaled by my co-star's cock, and then I see everybody in the hotel, then the whole city, then I open my eyes and I'm back with Dan.

I turn off the tele and cuddle up to him under the covers and drift to sleep, content.

Waking next to Daniel was fantastic. I feel a million dollars, and give him a peck on the nose as I head to the on-suite. I brush my teeth and had settled down on the loo when Daniel comes rushing in, obviously needing to relieve himself desperately. What's come over me, I don't know, but I have to tell him.

"Just go on me."

He stares at me for a second then grins and I feel the warm sensation wash over my chest. I start pissing as well, one hand playing with my stream of urine, the other hand rubbing his pee over my body. Then it was over, and we look at each other trying to justify what just happened. I jump up and tun to the shower, turn it on and drag him unto the already steaming cubical.

We wash each other carefully, hands exploring our bodies as we soapped away the last few minutes. Towelling off together, wrapped in the soft white hotel towels, it was clear that our night together was over. We kiss again then he collects his clothes. There is only room for embarrassed small talk before he heads back to this own room.

I pack up my stuff, picking up last night's used undies and dress and swapping them for jeans and a hoddie. The phone rings and I think of Daniel straight away, but it wasn't him. It was Bonnie, asking if I wanted lunch. I hadn't noticed the time yet, it is already 1 o'clock.

We meet up ten minutes later in the bar and grab a table.

"So how was he?" She asks wide eyed. I just answer with a smile. "How was your night then?"

That's the cue for Bonnie to give a blow by blow account of her first time. Her enthusiasm is so infectious that I have to join in and I'm swapping ideas with her. Our food comes and it doesn't interrupt the flow, we are so engrossed that we fail to notice a well dressed man come and sit on our table.

He looks in his mid thirties, dark haired, handsome with a clean shaven face and piercing blue eyes. He is wearing a tailored pin-stripe suit and holding a rather extravagant dragon-topped cane, I can't quiet figure out where I know him from.

"I know you," Bonnie cries, "you're that guy who was at my audition. Mister ... err ... Mister ... err..."

"Lynn." I finish for her.

His thin lips turn into a friendly smile.

"Call me Merlye. I was just coming to congratulate my two most promising talents."

"Your talents?" I ask him suspiciously.

"Well, I am in charge of casting for the studio, or at least I was then, I took a break for some travelling, and I knew I had found stars when I found you. Your names will be mentioned in households for years to come, girls with idolize you, boys will dream of you..." he lowers his voice and leans in across the table, "and teenage girls will picture you when they are writing their slash!" He breaks to share a laugh with us. "But, you may, I believe, perform feats that may rival my first true protege in the minds of the British people."

Great, is he still drunk from last night, or is he trying to get us into a casting couch situation?

Bonnie seems to interested however. "Your first protege?"

"Yes, Arthur."

"Arthur?" I ask confused.

"Arthur Pendragon." He reveals proudly, then rolls his eyes at our blank looks. "Arthur Pendragon, the bastard, excuse my French, the bastard son of Uther Pendragon and the Lady Igraine. Wielder of Excaliber, Lord of Camalot and The Once and Future King of England."

You're Kidding! I'm having a week of nutters. At least the absence of being transported to another universe means that this is most likely a joke that somebody is pulling. I get up to leave.

"Please Emma, do not leave. You should understand how legend and history are just two sides of the same coin. After your adventure with Benshaw, you should be more open minded!"

I stare at him, open mouthed. How did he know about Benshaw?

He laughs. "Benshaw is an old friend of mine."

That did no help much. Bonnie is looking like she is missing out of something important, but I don't think this is the right time to explain exactly how I lost my virginity. I try to ask a question, but he interrupts me.

"As I said, I am a traveller. Oh, the age thing. You must realise that age is just an illusion, especially in the twenty-first century! Besides, I find that I sleep a lot, it helps, really it does!"

"But if you know King Arthur, then you must be Merlin." Bonnie said incredulously. "But he didn't exist, did he Emma?"

I stay silent, failing to cope with the situation.

"Oh, I assure you, I exist. I may no longer be the magician of yore, but I am as real as this table." I was almost temped to vanish the table in front of him, just to prove a point!

"Well, do magic then."

"Magic, no, I cannot, not now, not here, but illusions, yes of course."

As soon as he finishes speaking, the head of the dragon starts to move, turning and twisting as if it were alive. Then it breaths out a burst of flame and sets the flower in the centre of the table alight. A moment later, the dragon is back motionless and the flower is fine.

"I am afraid, dear Bonnie, that it has become too dangerous to perform frivolous magic. There are people out there who will seek out and destroy real magic, it is all too easy to detect. That is why I have lain dormant these many years, with only a few illusions to hand, waiting for England's greatest need, when I shall stand at Arthur's side once more. It is also how I knew that Emma here had returned from my friend Benshaw and not heeded his warning, he did warn you, did he not?"

"I ... err."

"He did, I know he did. When I spoke to him a matter of months after your birth and told him you were the one to watch, I warned him about the powers at work in this world, and asked him to pass on the message.

"Then all I had to do was bring you into the right situation. That was a simple task of giving an aspiring writer a few ideas, getting a publishing company involved, a bit of marketing later and I was there to cast both of you in these films. That was an easy task for an old meddler like myself. Emma's introduction to magic with my friend meant that the pair of you are now ready for your destiny."

"Wait a minute," Bonnie turns to me, "you can do magic, since when?"

"Err, a couple of days." I answer nervously, then turn to Merlin to get his permission to show her. He signals me to do something small.

I point at a plate of nuts on the bar. A moment later it vanishes and appears on our table. Merlin shrugs, lets Bonnie touch it, before he gestures for me to return it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.