Randi's List

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He was invited to join a select group.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Slow   .

You live in a place all your life, you know everyone in town and you think that you know all that goes on. That's what I thought and I couldn't have been more wrong.

I eat breakfast at the same restaurant almost every morning and I have been doing it for the last ten years. I knew the owner and I had even dated her daughter when I was in high school. I knew all the waitresses and had grown up and gone to school with most of them. Being single, at least since my wife ran off with a truck driver, I spent a lot of time flirting with most of them. It was all good natured fun since all of them were married and I knew their husbands, most of whom either worked with me at the box factory, bowled in the same leagues that I did or played City League softball with or against me. Like I said, a small town where everybody knows everybody else.

There was one waitress in particular that I had a thing going with. Randi and I had gone to high school together and we had gone steady for almost a year. The relationship had gotten a little hot there for a while and many are the times that the windows of my car had fogged up when we were at the drive-in movies. Randi had been determined at the time to hold on to her virginity, but I did get her bra off more than once and spent a lot of time licking and sucking on her tits. I managed to get a few fingers in her cunt on several occasions and she had given me a hand job. Before I could take things any farther teen-age type kid shit got in the way and we split up. Before we could put things back together I graduated, did three years in the Army and when I came home I got married, got a job at the box factory and settled down to begin my life as a responsible adult. Then the bitch that I was married to split and I had to rearrange my life around my new single life style.

The major change was breakfast. I worked the graveyard shift and when I was married I would come home and my wife would have breakfast ready for me. After she split I didn't feel like cooking for just myself so I started stopping at the café for my morning meal. The first morning I stopped there I was sitting in a booth with my head stuck into the menu when a voice said, "Today's specials are two eggs, corned beef hash and toast for $5.95 or a look at my tits for a yet to be determined sum." I looked up and saw that it was Randi. She smiled down at me, "How's it going Slick (Slick was my nickname in high school), getting any lately?"

We made some small talk and then she got out her pad and pencil, "What's it going to be Slick?"

"I don't like corned beef hash and I've already seen your tits so give me two eggs over easy, hash browns and wheat toast."

And that's how it started. From then on every morning that I would stop Randi would have some smart remark for me and I'd give her one back. Then the other girls picked up on it and before long I was kidding and flirting with all of them. It was mostly the kind of stuff that both sides knew never had a prayer of happening like the morning Lucy said, "What's it going to be this morning lover?"

"I'd like of double order of you Lucy, to go."

"Never know lover, if my hubby gets called up for this Iraq business I might need some company while he's gone."

No chance of that ever happening because Bob didn't belong to the Guard or the Reserves and the draft hasn't been re-instituted. With Randi though it was always a little raunchier, but just as unlikely. I guess you can be a little freer with some one who has had your cock in her hand and who has had her tits in your mouth. With Randi it would be, "Hey Slick, where were you yesterday when I could have used you. My car wouldn't start after work and I had to wait almost an hour and a half for Harry to come and take care of the problem. We could have sat in your car while I waited and steamed up your windows just like we used to do at the drive-in. Remember that?"

I lifted my hand to my nose and sniffed it, "I haven't washed this hand since that night - don't want to lose the smell."

The good natured give and take when on for years and then one morning while Randi stood there, pencil poised to take my order she said, "What would you like today?"

"You naked and spread out on my bed."

"You got it Slick. I get off at three. Meet me behind the Post Office. You are going to need your energy so I would suggest the steak and eggs."

I watched her walk to the kitchen with my order and wondered what in the hell had just happened. When I was done eating and was at the register paying Randi said, "Three o'clock Slick. Don't be late because time and Randi wait for no man."

I was sure that my leg was being pulled, but that didn't keep me from being behind the Post Office at two forty-five. At three minutes after three Randi's red Mustang pulled up and parked next to me. She got in my car and slid over next to me and put her hand on the lump in my pants. "Drive Slick, we only have four hours so let's not waste them." Randi had my cock out of my pants before we were out of the parking lot and before we had gone a block she asked, "Anybody behind us?" I looked in the rear view and told her nobody was there and she went down on me. I was loving it, but I was also nervous as hell hoping that no one in a truck would pull up beside us and look down and see what was going on.

I managed to get us to my house, hit the garage door opener and get inside without Randi being seen. Randi had me ready to cum by then and I told her and suggested we get into the bedroom to finish. She ignored me and kept sucking until I cut loose ten months worth of stored up cum then she gulped it all down. She kept sucking on me until I went soft and then she sat up. "Needed to get the first one out of the way Slick. I don't like quick fucks."

Over the next three hours Randi showed me why it had been a mistake to break up with her. She fucked me and sucked me until I couldn't get it up any more and then she said, "Now I get mine baby." She laid back, spread her legs, "Eat me baby. Clean me out good. You can't send me home to Harry full of your stuff. If he wants to fuck me when he gets home he'll know in a heartbeat what I've been up to."

I had pumped four loads into her and I wasn't all that keen on going down on her and pushing my face into that mess, but I knew that if I didn't I could kiss off any chance of her ever being in my bed again. It took some will power, but I forced myself and even though it was somewhat distasteful I managed to do a good enough job that I gave her an orgasm.

"Sweet suffering Jesus Slick. If I'd have known you could do that I would never have broken up with you."

"It had an effect on me too" and I pointed at my newly risen cock, "Have we got time?"

"I'm sorry Slick, I really am, but I have to beat Harry home."

On the way to the Post Office to pick up her car I asked her what happened, "Why now after all these years?"

"Harry pissed me off Slick and it isn't nice to piss off Randi. Harry is going to visit his sister over the weekend. I can't go with him because I have to work Saturday. He will be gone from six on Friday until about five on Sunday. You have any plans for the weekend?"


It was a weekend that I will remember for the rest of my life. Between Friday night and Sunday afternoon I came so many times that by the time Randi left me to go home my cock hurt. Randi loved anal sex and it was my first time up the dirt road. Randi liked to experiment and if there was a position that two people could use she wanted to try it. There were times I felt like a pretzel and it's a good thing that I didn't have a chandelier or we would have been swinging from it. No matter what else we did one thing was always paramount with Randi - I could never cum in her more than twice in a row without her having me go down on her and eating the cream pie. The more I did it the more I learned to like it and at least two out of every three times I did it I gave Randi an orgasm. I didn't know it at the time, but that little talent moved me to the head of a list that I didn't even know existed.


I found out about the list on Tuesday. I was eating my breakfast and reading the morning paper when Jeff slid into the booth across from me. Jeff and I played on the same softball team with me and I had known him since third grade.

"Good morning Slick and welcome to the club."

"What club is that?"

"The Harry Pissed Me Off Club."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"What it means Slick is that you have just joined an exclusive club. It only has five members and one them, Steve, just took a job out of town and you got picked to take his place. Harry manages to piss Brandi off at least once a week and when he does she calls on a member of the club to help her get even. She usually follows a rotation. This time it was Steve's turn but he was packing to leave and so you got lucky."

"Is this common knowledge? Does everyone know? I mean how did you know and why are we talking?"

"I was appointed by Brandi to fill you in on things. The first and most important rule is that you tell no one. Absolutely no one except Brandi and her chosen few are ever to know. If the word gets out she cuts all of us off. Secondly, you wait for Brandi to call you. When she first started doing this the guy she picked got too fucking possessive and became a nuisance that she had to tolerate until she could get rid of him. Since then she has made it a rule - she calls the shots and you wait until you hear from her."

"Why five? Doesn't more mean more chance of some body finding out?"

"She feels that five is the number that she can control. It insures that some one will always be available when she wants some one and that it will spread things out enough that there won't be any emotional entanglements."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.