Sally Comes Home - Cover

Sally Comes Home

by Smut Writer

Copyright© 2008 by Smut Writer

Incest Sex Story: "What the hell happened?" Sally had come home with one hell of a shiner. I exact some revenge on her soon to be ex-husband. Not much later she gives me a son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Lactation   .

"What in the hell happened to you?"

I had opened the door and saw my daughter Sally standing there holding a baby sporting the biggest shiner I'd ever seen. It was so bad her left eye lid was swollen shut. There was also the puffy lower lip that made her look like she was pouting. I had her sit on the sofa while I got a cold cloth.

"Tom got drunk and hit me," she quietly stated.

"With what, a bat?"

"His fist. He hit me only twice but that's only because I had to grab Jill before I ran away. Daddy, can Jill and I stay here for awhile?" Jill was my granddaughter that Sally was holding.

Her question was a no-brainer. "Of course and tomorrow we'll pay your future ex-husband a visit."

The next day I packed up Sally and Jill and away we went across town to where Tom lived. I kicked open the door and found him just waking up from his drunken sleep. He was in bed and naked making what I had in mind for him perfect.

"Glad to see you're awake asshole. Now it's payback time."

I managed to get him on his knees facing the headboard. Using some thin rope I'd brought I bound his wrists to the headboard, pulled his knees up to his spread wide and tied them to his elbows. He looked pathetic with his naked butt sticking up and his balls hanging.

"How about it Sally, up to having a little pain and bondage fun with this worthless scum?"

"You bet Daddy. Just what did you have in mind?"

"Think you can get him hard? I don't mean you have to suck his cock or anything, just play with it. Normally I wouldn't even think of touching a man but then he isn't much of a man."

I knelt on the bed behind him and began to fondle his balls. Sally was beside him stroking his limp dick trying to get it up. Before long his cock responded as Sally manipulated his noodle and talked dirty to him. With his dick fully aroused his balls hung down even more much to my delight.

"Keep stroking him so his cock stays hard," I advised her. She was doing a real fine job when I reached between his legs and gave his sack a hard smack.

Tom groaned as the pain in his testicles invaded his drunken brain. I alternated between smacking them and squeezing and he never stopped moaning. Finally I grew tired of the game. From my pocket I pulled out some old nylon fishing line, made a few wraps around his scrotum and pulled it snug.

"See how close to cumming you can get him without letting him climax."

Sally was good, real good. She kept his orgasm just below the surface for the next fifteen minutes before telling me he was going to pop. I smiled, wrapped the nylon fishing line more tightly around his hanging sack and pulled it really tight.

"OK, jerk him off and lets see what happens."

"Aw fuck," Tom groaned loudly. "Come you fucking slut, get me off."

Sally was really doing a good job having lubed her hand so it was slick and slipping over the head of his cock. I knew from experience just how well she could stroke a cock and make your balls empty themselves. She said nothing and just kept pumping her fist. I looked at his scrotum and saw he was trying to climax but the nylon fishing line was keeping sperm in his sack. Not only that but the lack of blood was beginning to show as the skin starting turning blue.

"I think we've had enough fun," I commented giving his hanging balls one more good smack. "Time to go home."

We left him bound to his bed screaming in pain. Sally cuddled close to me in the car and gently caressed my groin. It took only minutes before she had my cock straining for release.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.