A Pastor's Wife - Cover

A Pastor's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue - a pastor's wife struggles with her bi-sexuality. What will happen when she succumbs to her urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

Over the next several months, the three families settled into their own routines. The Olson's found themselves very busy with the resort when they let their business manager go. They might have been able to work through the many discrepancies they found if he wasn't such an asshole about it. This made room for Janet to become part of the management team. The business aspect was left to David and Donna and the accounting department was put into Janet's hands.

Janet found that it was very rewarding, working at the resort. It got her out of the house and occupied her mind with new things. She had hired a bookkeeper to help her in the office and this turned out to be both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because the girl was very good at what she did. A curse because every time she moved, Janet would catch a glimpse of skin, either her long slender legs or a bit more of the girl's breasts. Once or twice, Janet was even treated to a flash of the girl's panties. Janet wanted to find out if these flashes were intentional but decided to let things happen in their own time if anything was going to happen at all.

Doug found comfort in his role as a family counselor at the Family Counseling Center by the Lake. His clients were either parents trying to figure out their teenagers or teenagers trying to figure out their parents or a combination of the two. There was one family that Doug took a particular interest in. The husband and wife made separate appointments and during their respective interviews, Doug discovered a very familiar desire in each of them. The husband had a liking for young girls and he went to Doug because the guilty feelings were creating problems between him and his wife. The wife had her own guilty feelings in that her fantasies involved seeing her husband with a young girl, more precisely with their young daughter.

Although Doug never said it directly, he carefully manipulated their conversations in such a way that he was sure that any day the couple would come to him after experiencing true family relations.

Tom Garner had worked from home for years. Most of his work he could do online but there were times that he had to travel. In the past he had always been tempted to find a nice lady to share the evening with him but with the living arrangements at the house, there was no need for that now. He was very content sexually so why fix something that wasn't broken.

Cindy had taught school early in her marriage to Tom. Now with three teenagers in the house, it was decided that she would home school them. Especially now that Ali's tummy was big and round with her grandpa's baby.

Jason and Ali lived together in the same bedroom. Within the household they were considered husband and wife and planned on getting legally married as soon as they were old enough to meet the state's requirements.

At first, Ali was concerned about carrying her grandfather's child. She had read the horror stories of the medical problems that children of incest had. After Janet explained to her one night that George was her step-grandfather and not a blood relative everything would be okay. This made the girl feel much better and she even started looking forward to being a mother. Two months later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl, which she and Jason named Alisa Jean.

Jason was a little disappointed at first that he was not the father of Ali's baby but was very happy when Ali's announced that she was once again pregnant three months after giving birth to Alisa.

Christine started feeling left out because everyone else in the house were either married or lived together as man and wife. Doug and Janet went to extra lengths to comfort the girl and included her in their bed as often as she wanted. She was becoming a very proficient with her tongue. If she wasn't sucking cock, she was licking pussy. Everyone knew that she was turning into quite the little whore and Christine was very comfortable in the role.

As for Janice White, well she is another story.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.