A Pastor's Wife - Cover

A Pastor's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - a pastor's wife struggles with her bi-sexuality. What will happen when she succumbs to her urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

After the Olson's moved to their new home two hours away, the group's sexual activities became less frequent. It wasn't that they no longer wanted the sex but life just started getting in the way. Janet realized that putting in eight to twelve hours a day behind a desk could be very exhausting. Things she normally did during the week, like cleaning the house and doing laundry were put off until the weekend because she was just too tired when she got home.

Doug was very busy with his studies. He took an ambitious schedule and got eighteen months of studying done in twelve. That left him very little time to do the things he wanted to do. If he wasn't in his office reading or studying the material, he was at a clinic doing internships. He was usually exhausted himself when he got home. He and Janet made the decision that they would have one night a week when they could be alone and just be husband and wife. That night was Saturday.

Ali was spending more and more time at Jason's house after Janet decided to get her on the pill. Neither Doug nor Janet needed anything like a pregnancy to explain to the church board when he returned as pastor.

The year of sabbatical was drawing to an end and Doug only had one more class to finish before he was finished with his studies. Janet had settled into her job and was enjoying working with and for Janice. After all, it did come with fringe benefits, she would joke with her closest friends.

Janet sat at her desk staring blankly at the computer screen. She needed to get this report done but had no motivation to do so. Her thoughts kept going back to a conversation she had with Donna three weeks ago. David and Donna had come to their home for the weekend and the four of them enjoyed some needed sex.

"Janet?" Donna said cuddling in her arms, as they lay naked next to each other. "What are your plans when Doug is through with school?"

"Doug has mentioned that maybe he won't be returning as Pastor. He would like to do counseling full time." Janet informed her lover. "Why?"

"Well, there is a family counseling clinic that's not far from the resort. The director is a member of the golf club and mentioned that he has an opening."

"That would be nice. But we have the house and what about schools for Ali?"

"David and I have been talking about this," Donna said as she sat up and faced Janet. "We haven't talked to the Garners yet, but he works from home and has expressed interest in the golf club. Maybe you could move onto our second floor and they could move onto the third."

Janet sat up and looked at Donna for several seconds. The idea rattled around in her mind until it took hold. "Doug could go to work for that guy, Tom could do his thing there, I could find accounting work as well."

"So you like the idea?" Donna asked.

They got to their feet and walked to the living where Tom and Doug were sitting watching a baseball game. They smiled at the naked ladies and welcomed them with open arms. "Can we interrupt your game?" Janet asked.

Doug aimed the remote at the TV and muted the sound, thinking that there was a good possibility of at least a blowjob in his very near further. "Sure," he said.

"Dave, I told Janet what we discussed." Donna started to continue but David stopped her by holding up his hand.

"We've been talking about it too," David said as he looked at Doug. "We need to call the Garners and see if they can join." An hour later, the Bergs, Olsons and the Garners were sitting around the Berg's dinning room table. Someone made a joke about the last time they were around this table and what that lead to. Smiles and laughter filled the room like it did a year ago. David told everyone about their idea to share their house with them. A lot of different ideas were passed back and forth but by the end of the evening, it was decided that more thinking and planning had to go into this, although no one was opposed to the idea.

"Janet?"

Janet blinked and looked to the doorway of her office. She glanced back at the computer screen and realized she had been in a different world for a few minutes.

"Yes?" she said to Janice as she sat across from her.

"Where were you?" Janice asked. "Oh wait, you were at the lake, right?"

Janet had told Janice of the Olsons idea and was surprised when Janice encouraged her to go for it. Janice had contacts in the area and would put her in touch with them if that were what they decided they would do. Her only request was that she be invited and not forgotten.

"Well, yes." Janet leaned back in her chair. She glanced at the clock on her desk and saw that there was still two hours to go before she could go home for the day. That did not stop the naughty thought that swept through her mind. "Show me your panties," she said almost in a whisper.

Shortly after she had started working for Janice, Janet learned that her new boss had a bit of a submissive streak in her and every once in a while she liked to exploit it. When Janice hesitated, Janet said in little louder voice, "Now."

Janice meekly spread her legs and pulled her dress up. She had on panty hose but Janet could still see the yellow granny panties underneath.

"Now how are you supposed to play with yourself when you cover it up like that?" Janet scolded playfully.

"Sorry ma'am, I didn't think..."

"That's right. You didn't think." Janet's smile never left her face. "Now, what brought you to my office?"

Janice started to pull the hem of her dress down but stopped when Janet raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, I was going to ask you about the Jenkins account." Janice said feeling exposed.

Janet nodded her head and Janice smoothed her dress over her legs. "It's done. It should be on your desk for review."

"Good," Janice said getting to her feet. "By the way, I think all of you have already decided what you're going to do, so do it already."

Janet left the office later that afternoon and drove leisurely home. Doug would not be home for another hour or so. She walked into the kitchen and saw Ali coming from the other direction.

"Want some dinner?" she asked her young daughter.

"I'm starved." Ali exclaimed.

Janet smiled and the two of them started getting food out of the refrigerator to prepare for the evening meal. They enjoyed doing a lot of things together and cooking was one of them. Together they made a pretty good team in the kitchen. Ali put it in the oven and started back to her room when her mother stopped her.

"I think we are going to do it." "Excuse me?" Ali said as she turned, her mind totally in the gutter.

"Move. I think we are going to move in with the Olsons." Janet said.

"Oh. Okay." Ali looked at her mother for a moment and then spoke again. "When you and Dad first told me about moving, I thought it was the dumbest idea I heard. But thinking about it some more, I think it would be fun. We'd have the same amount of room as we do here. There's lake to swim in, Dad, Tom and Doug can play all the golf they want. I like the idea a lot now."

"What do Jason and Christine think of it?" Janet wanted to know.

"We talked a lot about it. They would be giving up space but Jason could stay in my room," Ali looked sheepishly at her mother. "We sleep together when ever we're together anyway and that would give Christine her own bedroom."

"That sounds fine," Janet said smiling.

Ali turned to leave again but stopped, "I almost forgot. She got her first period today."

"We have to be careful now." Janet said smiling.

The next month was a fury of activity. Two families were busy packing their belongings and moving them to their new home and putting things in storage that they wouldn't need for a while. The Bergs put their home up for sale in hopes of a quick sell but if it didn't sell in a timely manner than they decided they would rent it out.

The Garner's were more fortunate. A new employee in the firm was looking for a house and Tom offered to sell the young couple theirs. They settled on a fair price and two weeks later a moving crew was busy packing a truck with their furniture.

Doug's graduation was another six weeks away and that consumed most of their attention. Doug apologized many times to Janet for leaving her with the moving and repeatedly told her he would make it up to her when they were settled in at the lake.

Doug had contacted the Director of Family Counseling by the Lake and interviewed for the position he told Donna about. A week later the director called him at home and offered him the job. Janet was offered a job as an accountant on an as needed basis. Basically what the CPA firm needed was someone to do tax returns and fill in when full time employees went on vacations. That was all she needed and accepted the position gladly.

The Garners and Bergs talked it over and decided that if they moved the same weekend, it would only lead to stress and ugly feelings that nobody wanted or needed. The Bergs helped the Garners move the first weekend of July, and the Garners repaid them by helping them move the following weekend. The three families ate meals together for the next couple of weeks but otherwise kept to themselves. If one family needed help someone was there to give it but the job of settling in was each families own responsibility.

Three weeks later, the Bergs and the Garners, although not completely settled in, had their new homes almost how they liked them. Chrissy, as she liked to be called now, loved the fact that she had her own room, since Jason and Ali shared one. She was jealous at first but that soon passed when she realized that she had more freedom by herself. Besides, she often slept in another room.

The household, as they were calling themselves, decided to grill outdoors in celebration of their new living arrangements. They ate their meal in happy moods knowing what was going to take place afterwards. They were just getting started when the doorbell sounded and Donna went to answer it.

"Hi!" she exclaimed as she saw Janet's parents standing on the front porch.

"I hope we aren't intruding," Barbara said with a smiling George by her side.

"Not at all! Come in, Janet will be so surprised." She led to the patio and as luck would have it no one was facing the door. Donna quietly slipped out and pretended like nothing was out of the normal.

"Who was at the door?" Janet asked.

"Someone looking for a place to stay," she said and then added, "I forget the veggies, would you go get them? They're on the counter."

Janet gave her a strange look but walked into the kitchen without saying anything. She walked to the counter and looked around not seeing any veggies at all. "She is losing it big time." She said out loud as she turned to rejoin the group. Just then her father walked around the corner, "Hello gorgeous."

"Dad! Mom!" she shrieked as she threw her arms around her father's neck and hugged him tightly.

"You came and visited mom but little old me gets nothing," he teased his daughter.

"Are you jealous, Daddy?" she teased back.

"Extremely." They laughed together and then turned their heads as they heard Ali shriek coming in and seeing her grandparents.

George quickly let go of Janet only to have Ali jump in his arms. "What are you doing here?" she asked, hugging him as tight as Janet had.

"We came here to see you," her grandpa said as she jumped into his arms.

Although Janet and her mother had talked many times since their last visit, the subject of whether George knew what went on never came up. Only in passing were their activities discussed. Janet looked at her mother and questioned her with her eyes when her attention was drawn back to her father and daughter. She had wrapped her legs around his waist and his hands were firmly cupping her butt cheeks. She shot a quick look back towards her mother who was smiling.

"I told him all about your last visit," Barbara said. "I must say that I have reaped the rewards many times by telling and retelling the story to him."

George looked over his granddaughter's shoulder to his own daughter then put Ali down. He still had his arm around her shoulder and her arm was around his waist. "We were hoping that maybe we could, uh, you know," George said gesturing with his hand.

"What, Dad?" Janet asked in the most innocent voice she could muster.

George glanced down at his granddaughter then to his wife and finally to his daughter. However many times in the past year he and Barbara had fantasized about this, having to vocalize it in front of them proved to be harder than he imagined. "Well," he swallowed, "we were hoping that we, your mother and I this time, could enjoy..." George stopped talking again and looked down at Ali who had put both her arms around his waist and was pressing her small breasts to his side. She smiled up at him waiting for him to tell them what he wanted.

"George, if you don't tell Janet and Ali what you want, how do you expect to get it?" Barbara said knowing she was making him squirm a little more.

"Oh alright," George said, taking a deep breath, "We were hoping that we could join you, Doug and Ali in bed."

"Daddy," Janet said sidling up next to him. "There are three families here. Four now that you're here."

Before he could respond, the patio opened again and the rest of the group entered the kitchen. "The party is outside and no starting any fun and games until after dinner." Cindy Garner said after everyone said their hellos.

They gathered around the table on the patio and soon were devouring their steaks. A lot of laughter and friendly banter filled the air as everyone enjoyed the meal, the beautiful evening weather and most importantly, the company.

George was the type of man who needed his space. He stood close to the house by himself mostly. If anyone wanted to talk to him or ask him anything, he was friendly and talked but his main goal was to watch the group and see how they interchanged with each other. After half and hour, he realized that the only ones who stayed with the same person for any length of time was Ali and Jason. Everyone else just mingled around and was very liberal in their touches. When Christine stood by Doug and let her hand roam across his ass, George looked at Cindy wondering if she was going to stop her. His question was answered when Cindy smiled as Doug leaned down and kissed the young girl and playful squeezed her boob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.