A Pastor's Wife - Cover

A Pastor's Wife

Copyright© 2008 by Pope Perv

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - a pastor's wife struggles with her bi-sexuality. What will happen when she succumbs to her urges.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Pregnancy  

Janet pulled her hood tighter around her head as she hurried down the path to her first class of the day. It was a cold fall day at the small mid western conservative Christian college where Janet attended classes. She noticed Doug standing a few yards in front of her looking like he was waiting for her. She thought he was really cute, knew he was studying to become a preacher and not much else. The thought of him waiting for her made her smile to herself as she approached him.

"Cold morning isn't it." He said as he started walking with her.

"Very cold, yes."

"You're Janet Johnson aren't you?"

"Yes and you are Doug Berg" she said returning his smile.

"I know this is short notice, but Friday night is the Senior Social. Are you going with anyone?" Doug asked.

"I wasn't planning on going."

"I had a speaking engagement that cancelled. I wanted to ask you sooner but I would be honored if you would consider going with me."

"Well..." Janet decided to play coy. "I don't know."

They reached the class building and Doug held the door open for her then held her books as she took her coat off and straightened her clothes. Taking back her books, she smiled at Doug and said, "It is short notice but I think it would be fun."

"It starts at seven but maybe you would let me take you to dinner at five?" He smiled shyly at her.

Janet smiled over her shoulder as she headed for class, "I will be ready by five then."

Somewhere between five Friday evening and midnight when Doug walked Janet to her dorm a wonderful thing happened to both of them. Maybe it was the magic of the night, maybe it was divine destiny, but they fall in love. They became inseparable as their love grew over the months and in the spring were married. Doug went to seminary and Janet took and passed her Certified Public Accounting exam. She found employment to support him so he could concentrate on his studies. A year later they had a daughter they named Ali. God was smiling on this young couple.

Doug graduated with his Masters of Divinity three years later and was called to pastor a small Baptist church. Although Janet's parents only lived two hours from their new church, the first time they had been to this town was to meet with the board of elders. They packed all their belongings and moved the thousand miles with no place to live, and little money. They rented a motel room for a week believing that their God would supply them with all their needs.

On their first Sunday the Berg's met a young couple their own age by the name of David and Donna Olson. The Olson's invited the new pastor to lunch that afternoon and a strong friendship was quickly formed. Both couples learned a lot about each other as they talked about themselves, their goals and their dreams. David was a real estate broker and Donna did volunteer work. They fell in love with Ali who was now three and since they were unable to have children of their own, spoiled her as often as Doug and Janet would let them. When David and Donna offered a small apartment in their basement rent free, the Pastor accepted knowing that God did work in the lives of his people.

A few months later, David helped Doug and Janet buy the house across the street from theirs that just came on the market. Although it was nice to live rent-free in the Olson's small apartment, they really needed a bigger space that was their own where they could raise Ali. Janet decided to stay at home believing "mommy care" was far better than day care. God was indeed working in the lives of both families.

Over the next decade, the church grew from less than a hundred in attendance to over a thousand and Doug became a respected member of the community. As a conservative Christian minister, he felt it was his moral duty to preach against the evils of a decadent society. Calling people to Jesus and denouncing abortion and the gay and lesbian lifestyles were his favorite subjects.

While Doug and Janet lived in the Olson's basement, Janet and Donna spent a lot of time together and became very close friends. They learned they needed to cooperate with each other in order to get along and not to frustrate either family. They would talk sometimes for hours. Sometimes about the Bible or something said in Sunday School. Sometimes they would talk about their husbands and the dumb things they did. The ladies would go to the grocery store together or would at least ask if they needed anything. When the ladies did laundry, it was not uncommon for them to fold each other's dried clothes so they could have the dryer or to find a waiting load of clothes to be put in the machine.

It was during this time that Janet started having old feelings. Feelings she thought she outgrew years ago. At the age of twelve or thirteen, for reasons Janet could never figure out, she liked to smell her panties. When her mother would send her to do the laundry she found a perverted thrill in not only smelling her own, but her mother's as well. This usually sent her to her room to find relief thinking of her mother and what the panties covered. Over the next couple of years, she fought this temptation and the guilt she felt when she succumbed to it. In time, she was able to stop sniffing panties. However the idea of being with another woman never left her. In her prayers, she asked God almost nightly to take the thoughts away.

She was finding it harder and harder to resist reaching for Donna's panties she found in the laundry until she found her fingers on a pair of Donna's undergarments. The excitement raged within her as she raised them to her nose and felt the spot between her legs moisten. The guilt was overwhelming as she dropped them into the washer. "How can I be so wicked and be married to a Pastor?" She thought to herself.

Over the next several weeks, Janet started finding more of Donna's panties on top and she sniffed each one before washing them. One morning when she had a lacy thong to her nose she heard Donna's voice behind her.

"What are you doing? Are you smelling my panties?" Janet heard the disgust in her friend's voice.

"NO! No, I wasn't." Janet lied dropping the soiled panties in the machine knowing she had been caught.

Donna stepped to the washing machine and retrieved the thong. "These are the pair I had on last night when David rubbed me to orgasm." She looked at Janet and saw the pink of embarrassment turn to crimson.

"Like my panties?" Donna asked with a smirk on her lips as she stepped to her friend and slowly raised them back to Janet's face. Donna smiled as she saw Janet's lip part. "I think you do. Take them."

Donna then stepped around her and traced Janet's waist with her fingertips as she watched her friend take the offer panties and push them against her nose.

"I knew you were smelling them. I caught you weeks ago."

"Y-you knew?" Janet stuttered feeling very humiliated but excited too.

"Why do you think my panties were always on top?"

As Janet turned to face her friend, she dropped the thong back into the washing machine. Then watched wide-eyed as Donna opened the tie around her waist and let the blue cotton house robe fall partially open.

"You're not disgusted with me?" Janet asked.

"I was at first and I almost confronted you earlier. But the more I thought about it the more it started turning me on." Donna told her friend. She then made a decision that changed their lives forever.

"I've never been with another woman before, have you?" Donna asked.

"I ... no, I haven't" Janet said in a small voice not being able to look at her friend.

"Have you?" Donna asked again.

Janet took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "No, but I've often thought about it."

"Be honest now, do you really like sniffing my panties?"

"It's awful of me I know, but yes I do." Janet said this time finding the strength to look at her friend's face.

"Want some fresh ones?" Donna asked in a husky voice that betrayed her arousal. She watched her friend's face and knew that they had reached a point of no return. "Why don't you take the pair I have on off?"

Janet hesitated momentarily before dropping to her knees and pushing Donna's robe open. Her breath caught it her throat as her eyes traveled up to Donna's breasts. They were a bit smaller than her own but the areoles were darker and the nipples bigger. Then she looked in front of her and saw Donna's panties were plain white cotton and had a wet spot growing in the center. As if someone else was controlling her actions, Janet's hands went to Donna's hips and her fingers found the waistband. Janet inhaled deeply as the undergarment slid down her legs revealing a very wet, trimmed pussy.

When the panties were off her friend's legs, Janet looked up at Donna's face. Then she brought the undies up to her nose and inhaled deeply. The fresh smell was stronger and much more inviting.

"Yes, baby, like my smell?" Donna asked.

Janet could not answer, as she was lost in the moment.

"Taste them, baby."

Janet put her tongue to the crotch and tasted another woman juice for the first time.

After several moments of watching Janet lick her panties, Donna took the panties from her friend's hand and dropped them in the laundry basket. Then she pushed her robe off her shoulders letting it fall to the floor. Taking Janet by the hand, she helped her to her feet and led her to Janet and Doug's bedroom. Lying in the middle of the bed, Donna spread her legs wide as Janet slid between them, not having to be told what was expected.

The same old guilty feelings were screaming in her head. "This is wrong! It's evil! Don't do this wicked thing!" They did not quiet down as Janet ran her hands up and down her naked friend's legs. They were soft and smooth and very toned.

Donna watched Janet as she knelt between her widespread and naked legs. She could see the turmoil on her face and knew that she needed a little encouragement. "You know you want it, baby. It's waiting right here for you," she said as she ran her hands along her inner thighs partially spreading her labia.

Janet sighed deeply and lowered her head surrendering to her wantonness. She kissed Donna's calves and worked her way up to her knees. She didn't have any experience in what she was doing, she only knew what Doug had done to her and what she knew she liked. Janet then pushed Donna's legs up as she kissed and licked her inner thighs.

Janet moved close to the wide-open vagina and without touching it, inhaled its aroma deeply. "I'm going to hell for sure now but God, I love that smell." Janet thought as she lowered her mouth to Donna's sex.

"Oh yes!" Donna moaned as Janet's tongue found her slit. "Oh baby that's so good."

Janet ran her tongue up and down Donna's slit several times. Tasting her juices as they flowed freely from her well. Then remembering what Doug liked doing, ran her tongue down further until it found the brown crinkled hole. She slowly licked around it and then flicked her tongue over it. Donna's was moaning loudly as Janet ran her tongue all the way up to her new lover's clit. Her tongue flicked and swirled on the hard clit before she sucked it deep into her mouth. She could hear the moans of Donna and this only turned her on more.

"Oh god yes! Baby, suck my clit. Suck it hard." Make me cum for you!" Donna groaned loudly.

"Am I doing it right?" Janet asked, taking her mouth off the aroused clit and then sucking it again.

"Oh yes baby, you are doing it so right." Donna hissed as she rocked her hips up to Janet's mouth and tongue.

Janet could not believe she was actually licking another woman. She thought about it many times in her life but always pushed those feelings aside. Now she couldn't think of a single reason why she waited so long. She brought her hand up to the wet pussy and as she continued to suck and lick Donna's love button and pushed two fingers deep inside Donna's pussy. Slowly she stroked them in and out, in and out.

"Yessssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me with your fingers!" Donna moaned loudly. "Don't stop!"

Janet felt Donna's legs and tummy start to quiver just like hers did when she came. She drove her fingers as deep into the pussy as she could and looked into the face of her climaxing lover. When Donna started to calm down, Janet stroked her fingers in and out some more, knowing it would only add to Donna's pleasure.

When Donna had caught her breath, she looked at her friend who was kneeling between her legs. Janet's face was shiny with her pussy juice and she looked more beautiful than ever before. Then she slid to the edge of the bed and leaned her head down close to Janet's. "Isn't that better then sniffing my panties?" she asked and then walked out of the room.

Janet was left sitting in the middle of the bed wondering if Donna was going to return. Janet heard the shower running upstairs and knew that Donna was not coming back.

It was then that the gravity of what just happened hit her. All of her Christian morals, all of her Christian beliefs, everything she believed in was now suddenly in jeopardy. Slowly she slid of the bed and knelt beside it.

"Oh God," she began in earnest prayer, "what have I done? Please forgive me."

She was still on her knees when Donna knelt beside her. She was feeling remorseful and wanted to comfort her pastor's wife. She put her arm on Janet's shoulders, intending to join in a prayer of repentance. Janet turned her head and laid it on Donna's shoulder.

"How can it be so wrong when it felt so right?" Janet sobbed, feeling the warmth of her friend's embrace.

"I know, I know." Donna whispered trying hard to hold her own tears in check.

Janet straightened up and looked at Donna. She started to speak when, like a magnet, their mouths were drawn to each other's. As their lips pressed together and Janet's tongue entered Donna's, they both knew there was no turning back.

Ten Years later

The first day of summer vacation was a warm, sunny day. Ali, being a talented photographer at the young age of thirteen, decided to be up at sunrise. The first light of the day was always the best light, in her opinion. She had just gotten a new digital camera and she wanted to try it out. It was close to nine in the morning when she found herself back at her parent's home. She knew a bird had built a nest in the bushes by her parent's bedroom window and wanted to capture their images. She quietly made her way between the bushes and the house so as to not scare the young birds. Hearing the voices of her mother and Donna as she got close to the open window caused her to look inside. Nothing in her young life could have prepared her for what she saw.

Donna and her mother were in a deep embrace and were kissing passionately. Without thinking she brought the camera up and took several shots, forgetting all about the bird nest that brought her here. Then Donna had her hands under her mother's t-shirt and started lift it up and finally off before dropping it to the floor. More pictures were taken as the young girl watched in amazement at the unintentional show she was getting.

The next few pictures captured Donna reaching for Janet's front opening bra. When it was open Donna pushed it off Janet's shoulders and let it fall to the floor as well.

Ali was mesmerized watching all this through the viewfinder of her camera. When Donna guided her mother backwards to the bed, Ali's camera saw her mother fall backwards and Donna work the button and zipper of her pants. As Donna pulled both the pants and panties off the shapely and well-toned legs, Ali's foot slipped on a rock causing her to fall against the house. Afraid she been caught, she ran from the house without looking back and did not stop until she was out of breath in the local park. She did could not have known that the ladies were too busy to hear anything but their own desires.

"Oh my god," she thought to herself, "my mother is a lesbian!" This thought sickened her. Throughout her life, she had been taught that homosexuality was evil. She could not count how many times she heard her father preach against it. How many times she heard her mother rile against the gays and lesbians trying to gain civil rights. Now she finds out that her mother is a hypocrite. She quickly turned to the side of the bench she was sitting on and threw up.

"Oh God," she prayed, "now what do I do? How can be this be happening?"

She sat for a long time just staring into space, all kinds of thoughts running through her young mind. Did her father know? Did David know? What would happen if she told them? She looked at the camera in her hands and decided to delete the pictures on it. As she was scanning through them something happened. Something she did not expect and did not welcome. She started to get a tingly feeling in her loins that spread through her body. She found herself getting moist down there. She shut the camera off and lowered her head. Tears were streaming down her face as she once again asked God for help and forgiveness before throwing up once again.

She didn't know how long she sat on the park bench not wanting to go home. Finally she could not postpone it any longer. As she got close to her house, she noticed that her mother's car was not in the driveway and looking over at Donna's house knew that she was not at home either.

"Good, I don't want to talk to them anyway."

She went to her bedroom and sat in front of her computer and put the camera's memory clip into her computer. She was planning on deleting the ones of her mother and Donna and keeping the others when a strange thought entered her mind. "I could use these. I could get anything I want!" She downloaded the pictures she had of the two ladies onto a compact disk. Then made four copies hid them in places she knew her mother would never look. She wasn't sure exactly how or when she would use them but she knew that they would be very useful in time.

Ali knew that her dad and David were planning on attending a weeklong men's conference and decided that was the time to put her plan into action. She was out of the house before her mother and Donna ran their errands and didn't have to wait long before she saw Donna walk across the street as her mother was leaving the house. They got in her mother's car together and drove down the street. Ali ran back to her house and retrieved one of the disks she created. She then went to her mother's laptop that was kept in the kitchen and downloaded the pictures into the screensaver program. She smiled wickedly as she walked down the hall to her bedroom to wait for their return.

Their return didn't take nearly as long as it seemed. Ali heard her mother's car in the driveway and hurried to the kitchen so she could be waiting for them.

"Hi sweetie," her mom said as she entered the kitchen followed closely by Donna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.