Me, Myself and Her - Cover

Me, Myself and Her

by Smut Writer

Copyright© 2008 by Smut Writer

Incest Sex Story: I stroked my cock loving the feeling of my heavy balls swinging between my legs. My climax came and I shot my load onto the towel I had put on the floor. I hadn't seen Sally, my daughter standing in the doorway watching.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

It sometimes happens that I will on weekend's cruse the adult web sights in search of some good jerk off material. This was one such weekend.

I had found a really good incest sight and was checking out some of the really nasty father/daughter flicks. Feeling the tightness in my pants I pulled them off and sat half naked with my fully erect cock throbbing with lust. The movie I was watching showed a busty young girl deep throating the thick cock of an older man she called daddy. As I watched her bury her nose firmly into his pubic hair I began stroking myself.

I would love to tell you my cock is at least a foot long and as thick as my wrist but I'd be lying. Having checked, what man doesn't, I found myself to be seven inches long and thick enough to matter however my balls are a bit large and heavy.

Normally I would just sit with my cock in hand but today's movie was hot enough I stripped off my pants and shirt. It felt good sitting on the edge of my chair and letting my heavy balls swing between my open legs. I could tell the man on the screen was getting close by his moaning and the way his stomach muscles flexed. Before long his "daughter" plunged her lips to his groin, paused and then pulled back from the head of his cock. She opened her mouth showing it full of his cream before swallowing.

That sent me over the top and I shot my load letting it land on the towel I had placed on the floor for just that purpose.

"Not bad for a man your age, Dad but you really should lock the door first."

I gasped seeing my daughter leaning against the open door. I had been sure I would be alone for at least another two hours.

"Things were slow at work so I came home early. Glad I did," she nodded her head towards my still naked crotch.

"It's not what you think, Sally," I managed to stammer pulling up my pants.

"Right and that's not porn you're watching. My, my, incest? Why Daddy I had no idea," she shot back in a mocking tone.

I managed to avoid my daughter for the next few days. Then I came home one day and heard the sounds of sex coming from her room. In case you haven't guessed we lived in the same house with separate bedrooms. Quietly I went down the hall and stopped just outside her room. Peeking around the corner I saw a naked Sally stroking the cock of her current boyfriend. She must have seen some movement because she looked directly into my eyes.

Her body was a bit chunky but her tits were huge with long thick nipples begging to be suckled. Those twin mounds of breast flesh wobbled as she threw a leg over the waist of her boyfriend. Her fingers held his hard cock up as she slipped her pussy over the head making it disappear inside her body.

My cock swelled thick and hard seeing my own flesh and blood moving up and down his erection. Her large tits bounced as she lifted and dropped her body. She locked her eyes to mine then allowed them to drop to look at my crotch. I opened my pants exposing my long thick cock and began stroking it. My balls were full and heavy as they swayed between my open legs. I was breathing hard hearing my daughter telling her boyfriend to fuck her hard and fill her with cum. As he tensed and shot his load I did the same shooting cum several feet in front of me. I was drained, pulled up my pants and silently slipped away.

"Take me to the mall, Daddy?" Sally asked a couple of days later. She had lost her license I wouldn't let her drive without one.

We hadn't said anything about the sex I had watched. It had been quiet the last few days with tension filling the air. Sally sat quietly in my car. I had taken note of what she was wearing. For a chunky woman she had nice legs and was now showing them off by wearing a thigh high skirt. Her blouse was a little tight and showed she was obviously not wearing a bra, but then she didn't really need one. I saw the top two buttons had been left undone and she exposed a lot of very nice cleavage. Knowing it was wrong I still couldn't help but feel aroused.

"We shouldn't have done that," she said finally breaking the silence.

"I know."

"I just couldn't help myself after seeing you."

There was warmth I felt on my thigh through the cloth of my pants. Looking down I saw Sally's hand resting midway between my knee and my crotch.

"I'd never seen a man jerk off before," she commented crudely, "and it was the first time I'd seen you. You're much bigger than I thought." She slowly moved her hand up my thigh nearly touching my now growing cock.

"Watching is one thing but what you're doing now isn't watching."

"I know but I just can't help it. After seeing it I just have to feel it," she replied sounding a bit out of breath.

Sally shifted in her seat and moved her hand higher. Now her palm was directly on my still growing cock and I felt the heat. She gently began rubbing as my cock made like a snake down the inside of my pant leg. Her fingers found the head and gave it a squeeze. Moments later she was tugging down the zipper of my pants and slipping her fingers inside. She grasped my nearly hard cock firmly.

"Wow," she exclaimed. "I had seen it was big but didn't realize just how thick it is." Carefully she pulled my cock out of my pants. I was glad for the dark window tint.

"As good as that feels are you sure of what you are doing? Much more and it could get messy."

"I can think of something to reduce the mess," she said smiling.

I nearly drove off the road when her hot wet mouth descended down the shaft of my throbbing cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked and pulled her lips up to just the flair of the head. She flicked her tongue over the sensitive tip and played with the piss hole before releasing me.

"You taste good, Daddy. I'll bet your sperm is smooth, thick and will taste just as good."

"You better put it away. The mall is just up ahead."

I was disappointed but she did as I suggested. We went shopping and an hour later left. There was no surprise when Sally slid next to me and I noticed she had opened a third button of her blouse. She had also pulled it from the waist of her skirt.

"Oh you poor thing," she cooed resting her hand in my lap. "Still have that nasty hard-on? Want me to take care that for you?" She gripped my organ through my pants and began slowly stroking it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.