Church of Cyberscience - Cover

Church of Cyberscience

Copyright© 2008 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 2: Deeper into the pit

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2: Deeper into the pit - Starting out to do good, he slips from the path and goes from bad to worse. Power, influence, money and sex! It's only a matter of time before he's caught - isn't it? Story codes as we go this time.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control  

The full force of Kenny's conscience hit him when he was home in his flat over the weekend. As Saturday rolled into Sunday he was beside himself with guilt at having taken advantage of the young girl, a fourteen-year old who was in his care after all.

"I'll just reverse everything when I see Belinda on Monday," he told himself.

Having taken that decision he felt a little better about himself and even managed to eat some food. His attention returned somewhat too and he was able to work on one of his freelance projects for the games companies.

His first class with Belinda was just before lunchtime on Monday morning. Kenny was unsettled to discover Belinda was constantly stealing glances at him. If a fourteen-year-old could have a sultry, smoky look in her eyes then Belinda had mastered it and turned it on him whenever he happened to look her way. Once again he asked her to remain behind after class and wasted no time in putting her under.

"Belinda, have you ever heard of the Church of Cyberscience and what it can do for you?" he said.

Once Belinda's eyes glazed over he took a moment to consider what he had to do. Kenny decided he needed to question what Belinda had done over the weekend to gauge how much he had to undo.

"Belinda, did you write your essay over the weekend?" he asked her.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"And what happened as you wrote about the hot winds, Belinda?"

"I had to stop writing six times, sir," she answered.

Her reply puzzled Kenny and he knew he had to explore it.

"Why did you have to stop writing, Belinda?" he asked.

"As I was writing I could feel the winds blowing over me and caressing my body, sir. I kept thinking that it was your hands stroking me, playing with my titties and my little cunny," Belinda responded.

Kenny was stunned. He had certainly programmed her to think about him and to find herself attracted to him, but he hadn't suggested going anywhere near as far as this.

"Why did you stop writing?" he asked again.

"I was getting so hot, sir, that I had to rub myself down there to get that special feeling," Belinda answered.

Again Kenny was taken aback. His instructions seemed to have driven Belinda much further than he had intended. The image of her rubbing herself had him hard and aching in his pants, but he was determined to fix what he had done.

"Belinda, my instructions were only to find yourself attracted to me. Why did you find it necessary to masturbate?" he asked now.

"I was already attracted to you, sir. You're pretty cute and smart and everything. When you instructed me to find you attractive, I assumed I had to feel more than I already did. You might recall I said that I would find you 'hot' - that's why I said that, sir. When I imagined your hands on me it just made me feel so good and I had to do something to stop the itch in my cunny," she replied.

Kenny was finding Belinda's revelations difficult to take in. Had she just said she found him attractive before he had programmed her? He felt his resolve to reverse his programming weaken and knew he had to act quickly before he lost it completely.

"Belinda, the Church of Cyberscience can do lots for you. Tonight I want you to write another essay, this time about cold arctic winds. As you write you will tell yourself that your feelings about me were merely a crush and that you have moved on from them. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," the girl replied.

"Okay, the Church of Cyberscience is ended," Kenny said.

Belinda's eyes regained their focus and she gave Kenny one last smoky look before leaving the classroom. He slumped into his chair and let out a deep sigh. Kenny knew he had been within a hair's breadth of realising all of his fantasies, but he had managed to stand firm and that was something.


When he was relaxing after a meal that night in his flat, a thought occurred to Kenny. He physically slapped himself on the right side of his head as he came to the realisation that he hadn't used the brain defragmenter on himself!

He was already a pretty quick study, but what would the programme do to him? How much improvement could he get in his own performance? Kenny decided there was no time like the present and he retrieved one of the consoles and worked his way through ten minutes of the mental problems.

When his right hand crossed his chest to scratch at his left shoulder, he knew what it meant, but didn't feel any different. Kenny wandered around the flat, looking at familiar things and trying to identify whether his mind was working better than it had before. There was nothing. Disappointed, he turned in for the night.

As Kenny slept the programme ran in his head. Memories were rationalised and the internal organisation of his brain was maximised for efficiency. Those parts used most frequently were placed so that they would respond even quicker than normal and key brain functions had all of their associated thoughts grouped around them.

When Kenny woke up he could feel immediately that something had changed. His mental processes just seemed sharper somehow and he had no difficulty in bringing things rapidly into focus. He smiled to himself as he realised the programme must have run while he had been sleeping. He now had all of the advantages that his students had.

Kenny was cheerful as he made his way to the school. He fully expected Belinda to be back to normal after his instructions the day before and he would be guilt free. He was therefore surprised when her class came around to see that, if anything, her looks were even more smouldering than they had been before. He knew he would have to investigate what had gone wrong.

At the end of the lesson he quickly put Belinda under and began to explore what was going on.

"Belinda, I asked you to write another essay last night. What happened?" he asked her.

"I wrote an essay about cold arctic winds, sir. As I wrote I realised that I had a schoolgirl crush on you and that that wasn't right. The more I thought about it, the more I came to realise that I had to grow up and stop such childish behaviour. That's when I decided that the crush was more like love. I've decided I love you, sir,"

Once again Kenny was taken by complete surprise. Belinda had managed to interpret his instructions in a way that he had never considered. She was now declaring she loved him and he felt his heartbeat quicken. This was not what he intended at all, but somehow his altered brain didn't feel as bad about it as he had done previously. One of the effects of the re-ordering and re-structuring had been to push his conscience deeper and raise those things that gave the brain pleasure - his sexual fantasies - closer to the top of his consciousness.

"I felt much better when I decided it was love, sir. Even better than I did at the weekend. I rubbed my little cunny for nearly two hours last night just thinking about you until I fell asleep exhausted."

Kenny's cock was pulsing strongly as he listened to Belinda describing what she had done. He felt a faint echo of the guilt he had felt the day before, but his re-ordered brain thrust it aside in favour of the more pleasurable images he used for masturbation. He looked at the beautiful girl in front of him and in that moment - he crossed the Rubicon.

"Belinda, the Church of Cyberscience can do many things for you. Tonight I want you to come round to my flat to write your next essay. This essay will be on the things you think of doing with me when we're finally alone together. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied dutifully.

"Good. Now, the Church of Cyberscience is ended," said Kenny.


Belinda told her parents she had finished her homework and was going round to a friend's house. There was nothing unusual in that and her mom and dad simply smiled and nodded their acceptance. She was excited. She had decided that she loved Mr MacGovern.

Belinda could vaguely remember that he had instructed her to come to his apartment to complete a homework assignment. The possibility that something might happen between them while she was visiting him were what was exciting her and already she could feel her cunny beginning to tingle and juice up.

Even walking to Mr MacGovern's was thrilling. Each step caused her thighs to rub together and the delicious friction focussed her attention between her legs. There was also the mental stimulation she gave herself, as her re-ordered brain promoted images of her with her teacher and the things they could do together.

She was unfamiliar with the Dundee streets where her teacher's apartment was and it took her a few minutes to locate the right building and to press the buzzer that had his name printed next to it.

"Ooohhhh, this is it! I'm really going to be in Mr MacGovern's apartment, in his apartment and all alone with my hot teacher," she told herself.

Belinda was so engrossed in her own vivid fantasies that she didn't notice how nervous Kenny was as he let her in to the apartment. His senses picked up immediately on the scent of arousal coming from the young girl and he thought he had never smelt anything so sweet.

"I've loaded Word for you on this computer. Why don't you just get started on your essay," Kenny managed to say.

"Thanks, sir," she replied.

Kenny just stood and watched as Belinda settled down in front of the computer and began writing. Her resemblance to Jennifer was unnerving. She had shoulder length blonde hair and an athletic, almost boyish figure. He could see that she was already fidgeting in her seat and he assumed that writing the essay was affecting her just as she had described to him before, making her wet, excited, hot.

The thought that she was imagining him stroking her flesh had him painfully hard once more and he crossed behind her, letting his hands fall to her shoulders. Even that light touch was enough to elicit a moan from Belinda and her head fell forward, her chin resting on her chest.

"Oh sir," she whispered.

"What? What is it Belinda? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Umm, nothing sir."

"What are you thinking about? What's going through your head right now, Belinda?"

"Ooohhh, sir. I can't say. Don't make me," she groaned.

Kenny began to gently massage her neck and shoulders. He wondered if her use of 'don't make me' held any significance and decided to go with it. Perhaps she was responding to the fact he was a teacher, an authority figure.

"Tell me, Belinda. Tell me now, do as you're told," he ordered.

"Ummm, I'm thinking about you touching me, sir," she managed to get out.

"Where am I touching you Belinda? How am I touching you?"

"Oooh, sir, you're cupping my titties and stroking them," Belinda moaned.

Kenny let her words guide him. Nervously, his hands dropped from her shoulders and traced down the front of the T-shirt she was wearing. Belinda's breasts weren't big enough to warrant a bra and he felt the firmness of her small orbs through one thin layer of cotton. His own breathing was laboured now and he felt her nipples harden and poke through the cotton.

Suddenly, Belinda stiffened and Kenny felt a shudder go through her body.

"Nnnnnnggggggg, uuhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

He spun the computer chair round and took in the sight of her in the throes of an orgasm. Her young cheeks were flushed pink and her hands were bunched into fists, pressed hard against the 'v' of her crotch.

When Belinda regained her breathing she reached forward hesitantly for the obvious bulge in Kenny's trousers. He quickly stopped her, scared that he would cum at her first touch. He had something else in mind, something that had been brewing for five long years.

"Why don't you go take a shower and freshen up," he suggested, "I've left a fresh bath towel in there for you."

Belinda smiled in appreciation. She knew she was very sticky between her legs and the thought of cleaning up, perhaps in preparation for something else, was a welcome one.

Once she was in the bathroom, Kenny began pacing up and down in the hallway. This was it. For five years he had fantasised about what would have happened that day at Luke's house if Jennifer hadn't screamed and covered up. What if she had let him look at her body? What if she had welcomed his eyes on her nakedness? What might have happened between them?

He had imagined all sorts of different scenarios and it was this obsession with his one-time sexual experience that had undoubtedly weakened his resolve to use his control over Belinda.

The shower was shut off and he heard her climbing out of the tub. He prepared himself to re-live the moment, to make his fantasies become reality. With a trembling hand he reached for the door handle and pushed the bathroom door open.

Belinda stood with her back to him as she dried herself with the fluffy, white bath towel. As he stared at her with hungry eyes, she slowly turned and let the towel drop from her fourteen-year-old body.

Kenny gasped. He was faced with almost the perfect replica of that day five years ago. Belinda's developing breasts had the same puffy nipples and her still immature slit had only a sparse covering of coarse hair.

Belinda was nervous at first, but when she saw the reaction her body was having on her teacher she relaxed and let him stare at her.

"Are you okay, Mr MacGovern?" she asked at last.

Her words seemed to break the spell that had fallen on Kenny and he was able to take a halting step towards her.

"You are beautiful, just look at you, absolutely beautiful," Kenny croaked.

"Are you going to touch me again? I really liked it, it's okay, you can if you want," she breathed.

Belinda's heart rate had increased dramatically, as her own recent dreams of doing something sexual with her teacher seemed about to be realised.

"Can I see your, you know, can I see your thing? I've never seen one before," she fluttered.

Almost in a dream himself, Kenny's hands went to his pants and he loosened them, letting them drop to the bathroom floor. He stood now in his boxers and a T-shirt, his boxers tented in a sure sign of his state of excitement. He tugged at the underwear, freeing up his hard cock and let the garment drop to the floor too.

It was Belinda's turn to gasp now. His cock looked impossibly large, its head flared, purple and angry looking and she found it oddly hypnotic. Belinda wasn't as confident or sure about sex with her teacher any more, but she was still mesmerised by the hard appendage in front of her. She reached out one hand and stroked softly along the length of him, only to have Kenny explode all over her hand and her bare chest.

"Aaarrrrggggggg!" he groaned.

The whole picture was just too much for Kenny. He had imagined it so many times, the vision of his naked little nymph brazenly displaying herself for him and then asking to see his cock had him on a hair-trigger. The velvety soft touch of her hand was enough and he grunted as he fired five large spurts of cream all over her.

Belinda was amazed at what had happened. She knew the theory of sex from class, but dry diagrams and medical terminology had not prepared her for the reality of the male ejaculation.

"My, that was like, totally awesome!" she said, eyes wide.

"Maybe we should both have a shower to clean up?" Kenny suggested.

The ice had most certainly been broken and they shared a shower together. Kenny was less nervous about touching Belinda and she let her arousal at his caresses block out the momentary fear she had experienced. As they cleaned each other, soaping sensitive parts, the inevitable happened and Kenny rose once again to the occasion.

They dried each other, two virgins unsure of their next move, but now committed to consummate what they had started. Kenny stooped and picked Belinda up. She weighed perhaps ninety pounds at most and felt as light as a feather even to his relatively weak physique. He carried her through to his bedroom and laid her reverently on top of the duvet.

"You're perfect. I couldn't wish for anything more and I feel as if I should simply worship your beauty," he breathed.

Belinda flushed pink once more at his words and gulped as Kenny's hands parted her thighs and his head dropped between them. What he lacked in experience he intended to make up for with enthusiasm and his fantasies had certainly included tasting his dream girl's juices.

Kenny guessed he was doing something right by Belinda's reaction. He used his tongue to swab the length of her juicy little slit, forcing her nether lips apart and continuing all the way to the top. He felt the hard nubbin under his tongue and guessed it was her clit so he licked that for all he was worth too. Belinda responded by jerking spastically around on the bed and Kenny knew he was touching the right spot.

"Oooohhhhh, uh huh, uh huh, yeeessssss, uh huh, uh huh, aaaahhhhhh!" Belinda wailed.

Kenny had read that breaking the hymen could be painful for a girl and he guessed that now would be a good time to try and penetrate Belinda, while she was at the height of her arousal. He hurriedly rolled a condom onto his cock and lined its head up with her little pussy.

"Oh god yes, sir. Put it in me, put it in my little cunny. I want it so bad, sir. Please fuck me, please put your big hard cock in my little cunny" Belinda begged.

Kenny pressed forward and felt how impossibly tight her pussy was. He immediately felt the obstruction of her hymen too and promised himself he would take it slow and gently.

"This might hurt a little, Belinda. I'll try and be gentle," he said.

Before he could say another word, Belinda's heels hooked round his hips and she pulled him forward with all of her strength. Fortunately for her, her hymen wasn't very strong and he felt himself pushing through it and into her tight sheath. Her juices made his path easier and he knew enough to withdraw slightly to oil up his cock before pressing forward again.

"Are you okay?" he panted.

"Oh god, you're inside me. I can feel you inside me, Mr MacGovern has his cock inside my cunny and it's even better than I dreamt it would be. I feel so full, but it's a nice full, don't stop now, push!" she ordered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.