Summer of 1992 - Cover

Summer of 1992

Copyright© 2008 by Fable

Chapter 5: Taming Kelley

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Taming Kelley - The Summer of 1992 is a period of growth for Sammy. He becomes serious about Kelley and serious about life. What should be a carefree vacation from school becomes a take-charge matter of urgency when Sammy learns disturbing news of Mr. Oldham's health.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex  

During our flight to Denver, Kelley entertained herself by reading my answer to her journal. It took the entire trip for her to read and reread what I'd written, partially because she couldn't believe what she was reading.

I struck up a conversation with our seatmate. Millie was married, the mother of three daughters and was on her way to Denver to attend a reunion with three college roommates. She didn't volunteer how many years it had been since she left college and I didn't think it would be appropriate to ask. Based on the ages she gave for her children, eight, five and three, I estimated that she had to be about thirty to thirty-two. Once her family had been described to me, Millie bombarded me with questions.

"Your wife seems to be totally engrossed in the document she's reading," Millie observed. Thinking that she must have forgotten my earlier description of Kelley as my girlfriend, I didn't correct her assumption that we were married. It was easier than explaining the wide, silver band on her ring finger.

I glanced at Kelley before answering. "It's something I wrote to express my love for her. As you may have noticed, she's been rereading the same page for forty-five minutes."

Kelley immediately turned the page and reached for my hand, which she placed on her thigh. There was excitement in her eyes as she held my hand in place.

Millie leaned forward so she could observe where my hand was resting. Kelley patted it twice, as if to say, 'stay' and withdrew her own hand, resuming reading.

"I would read the same page over and over, too, if my husband expressed those sentiments in writing. All men should follow your example."

I moved my hand on Kelley thigh, down to her knee and felt the thin material move against her skin as my hand traveled upward to where she had originally placed it. She grinned at me and went back to reading.

"Actually, I wrote it to answer something she had written about me," I said.

"Judging by your wife's concentration, your answer must be to her liking."

Based on her remark, it was evident that Millie wanted to know what was consuming Kelley's attention and with nothing else to amuse me, I told her some of what I had written.

"The part she is reading right now describes how much I enjoyed the day she wore red," I began and felt Kelley's hand on mine, moving it up on her thigh, not far, only an inch or so. Millie turned her head to me, resting it on the seatback as if to say, 'entertain me'.

"We were vacationing in Florida and spent the majority of each day in a hammock. I asked why she never wore red. The next morning she wanted to go shopping and when we got back to the house I discovered that one of the items she'd purchased was a red bikini. It was light red, near pink. She put it on and we took pictures. After lunch, we walked along the highway to get to the nearest beach."

I paused to look at Kelley to see if she was listening to me. She didn't look my way, but in her own way, moving my hand an inch closer to her pussy, I knew she wanted me to continue.

"Passing cars honked their horns and I was embarrassed for her, but Kelley took it all in stride. And when we got settled on the beach I noticed that guys went out of their way to check her out. We didn't go in the water because she said the bikini material was so sheer that she was afraid to get it wet. We didn't stay long and when we left there were howls from the guys."

Millie's eyes were closed and Kelley didn't seem to be paying any attention to me until I removed my hand from her thigh. She grabbed it and replaced it, even nearer her pussy.

"We were accustomed to removing our clothes when we were lounging in the hammock, but on this day, Kelley continued to wear the bikini."

Millie opened her eyes to acknowledge that she was listening and I continued.

"As we dressed for dinner I was surprised to see that Kelley was wearing red. The dress was short, made of chiffon material, so sheer that the outline of her bra and panties showed through. Her lip gloss matched the dress and her shoes were only a shade darker. When she turned I discovered the back of the dress was missing. Kelley drew the attention of everyone in the restaurant. I was proud to be her date for the evening."

I leaned back in my seat and I felt Kelley's hand on mine. Millie opened her eyes and gave me a, 'what's the point?' look.

"My wife never wears red. She says it clashes with her hair and skin tones. But, she did it for me! She honored my request, and as far as I know, she discarded everything, the bikini, the dress, underwear and even the shoes, because I haven't seen them since that day."

Fearing that I was wrinkling her slacks, I tried to remove my hand, but Kelley had other ideas. We exchanged a smile as she patted my hand, telling me to leave it where it was.

"You have a beautiful marriage," Millie said, drawing my attention from Kelley.

We were both startled to hear Kelley's panic-stricken screech.

I asked Millie, "Do you still think it's a beautiful marriage?"

And then went on to explain the cause for the outburst.

"She's gotten to the part where I'm scolding her for neglecting to tell me everything. She deliberately lied to me by omission and then she intentionally wrote the truth in hopes that I would find out by reading her journal. Now, she's reading how disappointed I am with the way she broke the news to me. She's reading that I know she's a spoiled brat and that I intend to break her of her annoying habits."

Kelley glared at me as she turned a page and Millie's eyes were filled with concern.

"Sammy, I don't think you should divulge your issues in public. You're exposing your dirty linen to a total stranger," she said, sounding exasperated.

"That's just it, Millie. You're a total stranger. Can't you see that I'm using you?" I asked as I squeezed Kelley's thigh. She looked at me and smiled.

Seeing Kelley smile caused Millie to become suspicious. "Are you ... is this some kind of a joke you're playing on me?"

"No," I assured her.

"How are you using me, then?"

"By explaining to you what Kelley is reading, I'm speaking to her through you."

"What have you been saying to her?"

"That I love her very much. See her smile as she reads that I love her for pretending that she likes the Friday night parties with my friends. I know she detests those parties, but she goes along and says she has a good time."

Millie stared at me, mulling over what I had said, still wondering if it was all an act and she was being taken in. "How are you going to teach her a lesson?"

As I began to explain, I noticed that I had Kelly's attention, too. "You see, we've been separated for two weeks. It was Kelley's choice. She's booked the honeymoon suite in our hotel and she's planning a candlelight dinner in the room and a night of romance."

"And how are you going to teach her a lesson?" Millie repeated her question, showing genuine interest.

"By withholding sex," I said and was immediately flogged by Kelley, who swung the papers she had been reading at my head.

"You're not!" she said, struggling to maintain a normal tone. She only stopped wielding her paper weapon when I removed my hand from her thigh. A pained look came to her face and her lips curled like she was going to cry. I honestly felt sorry for her and placed my hand back on her thigh, even closer to her pussy than it had been before. Kelley flung her arms around me, letting the pages fly in all directions. I used my free arm to hold her close.

Her cheek was next to mine and I could tell she was talking more to Millie than to me, explaining really. "My husband doesn't mean it when he says he's going to withhold sex. I packed the red clothes he told you about. I'll wear them tonight and we'll have makeup sex. You don't think he can refuse, do you?"

Millie sympathized with Kelley. I heard her say she didn't see how I could turn down an offer to have makeup sex. Suddenly, involving a total stranger didn't seem like such a good idea as it had a few seconds before.

I was determined to make Kelley understand that she wasn't going to be able get by with acting the way she had. We'd been estranged from each other for two weeks. I was determined that her whims were going to result in consequences. Still, I had to admit that she felt soft and sexy in my arms. She smelled good, too.

The 'fasten seatbelts' signs flashed on and we heard the ding sound. I tried to release Kelley, but she stubbornly clung to me, demanding that I retract my threat to withhold sex.

Wanting to avoid creating more of a scene, I forcefully shoved her into her seat and buckled her seatbelt. "SAMMIE, don't treat me this way," she said.

"We'll discuss this later," I said as I began to collect the papers that she'd discarded. I'm not sure if I found them all or not. It didn't matter as Kelley had lost interest in what I had to say.

We spent a very uncomfortable fifteen minutes as the plane made its descent. Millie was peering straight ahead, silently avoiding further contact with us and Kelley was seething. I used the time to memorize my speech. Remembering what Doctor Koskowski had said about being very specific, I wanted to convey my charges and demands without creating any misunderstandings.

Millie's farewell was brief. She wished us a rather empty sounding good luck and I expressed my hope that she would have a good time with her college roommates.

Picking up the rental car was fairly painless and Kelley, who'd been to Denver before, was able to direct me to the hotel without becoming melodramatic. Once we got into the room, everything changed. As I soon discovered, she'd been memorizing her speech, too.

First, she tried her brand of logic. "You forgot to tell me about Tammy; I forgot to tell you about Phillip. One cancels the other. We're even."

"We're not even. My forgetting to name Tammy on my list was unintentional. Your failing to tell me about Phillip was not only intentional, it was devious. In reality, you lied to me about Phillip."

I watched as she absorbed my charge. "You wouldn't have known about Phillip and me if you hadn't broken into my file. It's your fault that you found out."

"You read my journal. I had a right to read yours."

Up until this point our voices had remained fairly calm. Kelley decided to try her second ploy: pity. "You don't understand how hard it was for me to fit in," she said, beginning to sob. "It was peer pressure. I was expected to sleep with Phillip."

I had to stifle a laugh. "I'm not condemning you for doing it, Kelley. Nor, am I criticizing your reasons. But, not telling me about it was more than oversight. You were just plain devious."

She was still sobbing as she switched to plan C, which was an attempt to attain my forgiveness by appealing to me, sexually. With six swift moves, two to discard her sneakers, one to lift her blouse over her head, one to lower her slacks, along with her panties, to the floor, one to unhook her bra and another to fling it away, she was nude.

I watched as she climbed into the hammock and beckoned for me to join her. "Come here, Sammy. We'll talk," she said, arms outstretched.

I looked at her with a critical eye to show my disdain. "I talk; you listen?" I asked.

She nodded, solemnly, demonstrating that she knew my rules; for her to listen in silence.

On the surface, this was my chance to tell her everything that had been bothering me over the past two weeks. Still, I wasn't sure if I could trust her. Doctor Koskowski's advice to be specific rang in my ears. Would I be able to deliver my speech without being distracted? Knowing my resolve to punish her by withholding sex would be tested; I kicked my shoes off and climbed into the hammock.

Kelley was delighted. The tears she'd shed had dried on her cheeks. Her nipples seemed to grow before my eyes and the fine, red hair above her slit had been trimmed so short it stood straight up, with no curl. A contented grin crossed her face as she began unbuttoning my shirt. I let her remove it, but when she tried to unbuckle my belt, I removed her hand and placed it on her tummy.

"I talk; you listen," I repeated, and waited for her confirming nod. "I find your impetuous nature disconcerting. Here are some examples. One, you read about Tammy in my journal and demanded that I take you to the airport without letting me explain that I had forgotten to name her on my list. Your impulsive decision caused me to make the trip home alone and..."

Movement of Kelley's lips, like she wanted to interrupt, made me put my finger to my lips to warn her not to talk. Meekly, she complied.

"Two, the moment you found out that I had read your journal, you demanded that I take you home. This happened on the night we were going to the condominium to talk. Again, your impulsive refusal to let me explain why I'd read your journal cost us a second week apart. I'm in love with you, Kelley, and want to make this work. But the summer is short and we'll never get those two weeks back."

I believe she was stunned by my admission that I was in love with her. She just looked at me with no attempt to interrupt.

"Three, you bullied our travel person into making changes to our plans without consulting me. That really tested the boundaries of how much I'll put up with. Please take this warning and never try that again.

"Four..." the quiver of Kelley's lips interfered with my thought process. Hoping to stop her from crying, I put my arm around her and pulled her to me. I became aware of three things; her body was shaking, her breasts were boring into my chest and her closeness was having an affect on my cock. I stoked the small of her back, down to the crack of her ass and back up to her shoulder blades. Her body felt warm and familiar. But, when she tried to press her lips to mine, I released her, letting her fall onto her back.

A shocked look crossed her face until she noticed how my cock was straining the front of my pants, and then I saw that same pleased expression cross her face that I'd seen before. That's when I decided to give her some of the same medicine she was attempting to dispense to me.

"Four," I began again, moving my hand to her tummy in an effort to keep her on her back. "You took me to a party at Phillip and Julia's house during Christmas break. This was well before we became intimate. Danny was there that night, but meeting him didn't bother me because you'd told me that he took your virginity on the couch in your basement playroom. What I didn't know at the time was that you were still having sex with him. How can I ever face your friends again, now that I know you screwed Phillip until he and Julia married?"

Kelley opened her mouth as if to respond, but I moved my hand down to touch her pubic hair. This drew her attention and she closed her mouth.

"Five, I believe you wanted me to read your journal. That's the reason you made the password so simple. I believe you felt ashamed that you hadn't told me about Phillip and that was your way of telling me."

Kelley didn't even try to respond. She was too busy moving her pelvis to bring her pussy in contact with my fingers. I teased the fine hair above her slit and saw that her clit had made its appearance. Aware of her arousal, and my own, I moved my hand back to her stomach. Her eyes appeared sad, almost making me sorry for her.

"Six, I also believe that your explosive anger was an attempt to disguise your embarrassment of being discovered."

Kelley didn't confirm or deny my assertions. She lay or her back and looked up at me, held prisoner by my hand on her stomach. When she was satisfied that I was finished, she wet her lips with her tongue. I nodded, giving her permission to speak.

"What do you want?" she asked, looking expectantly.

Those four words told me so much. First, she was no longer blaming me for forgetting to name Tammy on my list of sexual partners. Second, she was no longer angry that I'd read her journal. Third, the four words told me that she was admitting to being manipulative and less than honest. Most importantly, by asking what I wanted, she was admitting that she would be willing to grant anything I demanded.

Doctor Koskowski's advice to be very specific came to mind. Looking down at Kelley, lying meekly on her back with my hand on her stomach, I didn't think I needed to remind her to be a good girl, to always be honest and to never interfere with my plans. What I wanted was to do as I pleased without feeling guilt for my action.

"I want a free pass," I said, watching closely to see if she got my meaning. I believe she did, but she needed clarification. She only considered my proposal briefly before responding.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.