Louise II - Cover

Louise II

Copyright© 2008 by obohobo

Chapter 3: Arrested

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Arrested - To save herself from a term of imprisonment after she had viciously attacked her mother, Louise is indentured into the service of their neighbour. Same start as Louise (obohobo 2002) but follows a different path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Spanking   Safe Sex  

Eric

Three days later, early on a Sunday morning, I answered the door to find Ernie on my doorstep in his uniform. "What's up Ernie?" I greeted him rightly guessing it had something to do with Louise.

"They're holding Louise in Shrewsbury police station. Picked her up last night with a lot of prostitutes but I can't believe she was soliciting and they don't really have a case against her because the nurse who did a body cavity inspection found she was still a virgin and she was on her period. The desk sergeant saw the Post-it note on his computer to check with me if they saw anything of her and when he phoned I said to hold her in custody because I wanted to question her about an assault. I'm going over there now to pick her up. Is your offer to have her as an indentured servant still open? I'd like to throw the book at her but, as you know, May's being going through hell these last few days and to have to go into court and suffer the questioning as well as the pain she is going through with her face, will put even more strain on her."

I knew Ernie had visited her as often as I and in fact he'd shopped and helped clean her house when I'd been at work. Things far beyond the call of duty. "Yes," I replied, "If she agrees to it."

"Can you print another document so I have it on my desk when I bring her back please." It was a five-minute task to alter the dates and print four copies. "You know officially I cannot condone you pasting her arse but I'm old fashioned enough to believe it will do her more good than harm and, sure as hell, I'd like to see her suffer after what she did to her mother." I agreed and said I would be careful not to do any permanent damage. Ernie took the documents away with him and I agreed to tell May.

Louise

I was still furious with mother, Eric and that bloody copper and I was determined never to return. At the time I didn't really blame myself for what happened although the image of her face constantly appeared in my mind. I knew that I'd hurt her badly but kept telling myself that if she'd done what I wanted, it would never have happened. It was her fault, she shouldn't have kept moaning about how much things cost and what I did or didn't do. Telling me to move out was the last straw. Then there were the ultimatums. I had no wish to go to prison but would being a prisoner to that Eric Laxley be any better? I'd be under his orders, under his control all the time with the ever-present risk of a belting if I did things wrong or lost my temper. I read the document several times and thought I let them believe I was considering it and ask my supposed master to answer some questions. It was as I suspected, he just wanted a woman to fuck and clean his house. Fuck that! I was getting out of that place. Even with next to no money, I thought I would survive okay or Social Services would take care of me. It might be rough at first but I knew other people worked the benefits systems and came out okay. Finding out how to fill in the claims forms and to know what to apply for would be a first priority and I'd been on the dole enough times to know some of the regulations. It was either that or getting a well-paid job.

Fortunately the last bus to Shrewsbury was due to depart and I struggled and humped my case on to it. During the journey I planned what I needed to do. First I would have to find somewhere to sleep, and get myself on to the benefits system, then a job and a place of my own. I wasn't stupid and realised this would not be easy. The first priority was to find a place to stay for free because I had less than ten pounds in my purse. It was mid-evening by then and I thought of Sheila Mann who I had worked with for a short while and knew where she lived. We'd got on fairly well in the time we worked together. Unfortunately she had a boyfriend sharing her room and he was a scumbag that I'd also worked with and he refused to allow me to stay. After telling them a tale of woe about being thrown out of my own home, Sheila managed to get him to concede that I could sleep on the sofa for the one night but I would have to leave next morning. She actually gave me about five pounds in loose change from her 'mad money' tin and directed me to the job centre but I already knew where that was.

Interviews with staff and form filling took up most of that day but no sign of a job interview even for menial work and benefits would take weeks to come through. No sign of any help from Social Services either. I gave one of the staff there a piece of my mind about the way they did things and I think thereafter I was put 'on hold' at every opportunity. They closed early on a Friday and I was directed to the council offices to see if they would find me a place to stay. They too were closed until Monday. As you can guess my temper was not improved. Still the weather was fine and I would spend the night in the park or somewhere and go into the library in the morning to see what was available through the Internet. With many others wanting to use the few computers they had, I was limited to thirty minutes, barely long enough for me to set up an account so another wasted day.

By then I was worn out and wearied from having dragged my suitcase around all day and having not eaten since breakfast with Sheila, I went into the main part of town to find somewhere cheap to eat and managed to get a burger to eat outside. I hung around there for a while and then moved on to look for somewhere quieter to get my head down. Maybe the bus station, I thought. On the way I passed through what must have been the red light district because I saw several skimpily dressed girls standing by the curbside. By now I was pretty whacked out and sat on my case in a doorway until this man comes up and demands to know what I am doing on his pitch and one thing led to another and when he offered to take me on as one of his girls I yelled and screamed at him. He tried to grab me but I kicked and struggled until a couple of police cars came and arrested the three girl prostitutes, the man and me. I continued to scream and yell at the police and told them I was not with them but they ignored it and for the second time in my life I was handcuffed. They pushed me into the van, told me to shut up and that I could have my say at the station. I yelled that I wanted my case but again they slammed and locked the door."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.