Whipped Waitress - Cover

Whipped Waitress

 

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An inexperienced young woman has to work for a living and learns the truth about human nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Novel-Pocketbook  

For the next week there were only a couple of days when Judy didn't come home late from work. She went out with men from the restaurant, total strangers, who treated her the way she wanted. Judy couldn't stop herself from doing it either. The more sex she had, the more she wanted. And it had to be wilder each time.

She had to lie to her husband, telling him she had to work a lot of overtime. It was the truth in a way. She was working overtime when it came to getting a stiff cock shoved into every hole in her body.

Lou was suspicious of her but he didn't come right out and say it. Instead he just kept on asking her questions about her hours, and what kind of work she had to do. Judy didn't care any more whether or not he found out. It was just something she had to have, something deep inside of her that had to be satisfied. She never missed a chance to get some real hard fucking.

There was another party at Mark's house on the following Friday night. This time Judy got there early since Mark gave her a couple of hours off. She went to his place, expecting to see the house full of action, but all she found were a lot of chicks standing around, flirting with the men as if it was just one more regular party. She knew it wouldn't be long, though, before, she got what she needed.

She made sure she had a lot to drink, really freeing herself of all her inhibitions. She wanted to go all out tonight. In less than a half an hour she was drunk out of her mind, drunk and slutty enough to do anything. By that time the party had changed in atmosphere.

Instead of dancing to the rock music that blasted through the house, all the couples were stripping off their clothes and sinking down to the floor or the leather couches that filled the living room. And the girls that were alone really put on a show for the guys.

Judy saw a dark-haired girl, about seventeen or eighteen, walk into the dining room and flip on the bright overhead, lights. She wanted everyone to see her and it was too dark in the living room to show off her body.

She started dancing to the rock music, thrusting her hips in jerking motions with the beat. All she had on was a tight blue knit top that clung to her braless tits and a pair of cutoff blue jeans. Her black hair flew from left to right as she danced faster and faster.

Her hands slid up the front of her top and cupped her tits. And then she stopped dancing. She sat against the long wooden table in the dining room and moved her tits up and down, closing her fingers tight around her huge mounds of flesh. She started moaning really loud, opening her mouth in a wide 0, running her tongue around her lips. The guys that were alone started moving towards her to watch her show off her stuff.

The brunette girl lifted her blue top up over her bare tits and then jiggled them back and forth, playing with them with her fingers, lifting the milky flesh straight up in the air.

One of her hands slid down to her cutoffs and unsnapped them. Then she pulled her zipper down and stuck her hand inside, slipping her fingers under her panties to finger herself while an the guys stared at her.

Judy stared along with them, watching the horny teenager fuck herself in front of everybody. Then the girl turned around and leaned way over the table. Her cutoffs fell to the floor, revealing a skimpy pair of black bikini panties. Both cheeks of her ass were showing with just a thin strip of black. riding up her crack.

"Who wants it?" she said, moving her ass up and down in a circular motion, jiggling her flesh while she stared over her shoulders at the men.

She spread her legs wide and then peeled the black silky panties down her thighs. Her hairy cunt was dripping already, and she fingered herself while she waited for a stiff cock to take her hot pussy.

Judy staggered over to the table and then got down on her knees. She slid her hands up the girl's legs and clasped her firm bare ass. At the same time she opened her mouth and tongued the hot juicy slit.

"Mmmmmm," the girl moaned, pushing her cunt all over Judy's face. "Yeah, eat it for me. Eat my fucking cunt out!"

Judy fucked the hairy slit with her tongue, sucking up the cunt juice, spreading her legs apart with her hands. And then she felt one of the men pulling at her, yanking her blouse down over her shoulder, ripping off the buttons as he stripped her. When her tits flopped out into the open he grabbed them from behind, digging his nails into her flesh, lifting her milky jugs up and down while he pressed his cock into the back of her skirt.

And then all of the men were around the table, sliding their hands all over the black haired girl, over her bare ass, her tits, and her creamy thighs. Judy sucked and sucked, drooling, really loud, turning them on even more.

She felt a hard cock pressing against her face, sliding towards her mouth. And then a pair of strong hands pulled her away from the girl and dragged her head to a hard and wet prick. Judy opened her mouth wide and let him stick his meat down her throat. She sucked hard, closing her lips tight around his throbbing cock, slurping on the spongy meat as it grew and forced its way deeper and deeper inside of her.

She couldn't even see who was fucking her mouth. His hands held her head right up against his groin, pressing her nose into his sweaty pubic hair. She slid her hands up the back of his thighs and pulled him closer to her, rocking his hips back and forth while she drooled on his cock.

"Suck harder, baby. Come on, suck my fucking cock. I wanna cream your mouth!"

Judy inhaled his prick, pulling it way down her throat as she bobbed her head up and down. Then he shot his wad into her in steady gushes of thick hot cream. Splatter after splatter of semen squirted into her sucking mouth.

"Ahhh, eat it! Suck it up, bitch! Suck my cock, you fucking whore!" His prick rammed in and out of her mouth, really hard and rough, fucking her lips really fast. His hard meat flooded her with cum and then squirted her face with streams of it. The sticky white cream slithered down her chin, dribbling out of her lips as he shot more and more of it into her sucking mouth.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, yeahhhhhh, stick it in me, baby!" the girl on the table cried out. "Fuck me hard, fuck me hard! I want it all. I want every fucking cock in me. Come on, do it ... uhhhhh, do it, yeah, I can fuck every one of you ... mmmmm, ahhhhh, fuckit, fuckit!"

Judy was pushed against the hard wooden legs of the table as soon as the man fucking her lips pulled away from her. And then someone grabbed her by her hair, pulling up hard on her.

She screamed and scrambled to her knees, gasping for her breath, fighting off the man. But she couldn't get away. Not now. They had her and they weren't going to let her go.

"Get it, you bitch!" one of the men said, slamming Judy's face into the teenager's hairy slit. Hot cum oozed out of her hole and dribbled into Judy's open mouth. She sucked at the girl's pussy, lapping up the cum as strong hands pushed at the back of her head.

The girl bucked up and down, coating Judy's mouth with her own cum, dripping out of her hairy slit along with the gobs of creamy sperm.

Then Judy was pulled down to the floor. She felt her clothes being ripped off of her and then she felt her legs pulled wide apart. She was so drunk she could hardly see. All she could do was feel. And she felt hard long meat poking at her over and over.

She opened her mouth and took another cock down into her throat, hairy nuts slapping away at her lips. And she sucked hard, blowing him while another prick forced its way into her cunt. It was a mass of flesh. Hard cocks pushed at her, sliding over her mouth, over her tits and onto her ass as the men passed her from one to the other, making her suck and fuck and take thrust after thrust of burning hard prick.

And then it was over. At least for a while. She was left on the floor, lying down on her back, with gobs of cum covering her stripped flesh. It oozed out of her mouth onto her neck. And out of her legs, gob after gob of it. Her ass was sore and so was her mouth but she was beyond caring. She just laid there, smearing the cream over her body, dipping her sticky fingers into her mouth, rolling from left to right, moaning with pleasure and pain from her abused flesh.

She hardly knew what was going on any more. All the drinks were finally hitting her hard, turning her into a naked slut, moaning and grunting in heat.

With her eyes half opened she saw Mark standing above her. He had an older woman with him, about forty, but still really built. She just looked hard and mean at Judy as she rolled around on the floor.

"You want her?" Mark said. "She's good. She'll take it any way you can give it. Won't you Judy? You fucking slut, look at yourself, all covered with cum. What a bitch!"

"Yeah, I want her," the woman said.

"Sure," Mark said. "We can all have her." He laughed and then reached down to grab Judy's arm. He pulled her to her feet and then pushed her ahead of him. As she walked up the stairs, stumbling on every step, she heard more and more voices as everyone followed her up the stairs.

She knew what was coming, but she wanted it. She wanted to get it from all of them at the party. She felt degraded and warped but she had to go through with it. She had to feel all the delicious pain that they could give to her sex hungry flesh.

Mark brought her into one of the bedrooms upstairs and threw her down on the floor. She picked herself up, getting on all fours and then climbing to her feet.

"Bitch!" Mark said, knocking her back down. "You stay on your fucking knees."

The woman with Mark leered at Judy as she knelt on the floor. Then she lifted her skirt up and moved closer to Judy's face.

"Suck me off," she said. "And do it good, slut, or you'll really get what's coming to you!"

Judy slid her hands up the woman's black stockinged legs and then grabbed at the tight elastic band of her panties. She peeled them down the woman's legs and pressed her open mouth against her dripping cunt.

While Judy sucked her off, she dug her fingers into the woman's bare ass, pulling her closer so she could stick her tongue way up into her cunt. She moved it in and out, lapping up all the hot pussy juice that streamed out of the hairy slit.

"Uhhhhh, eat it for me, bitch! Eat my cunt, yeah, suck it all up." The woman laughed then and put her hands on the back of Judy's head. She slid her cunt up and down across Judy's lips, faster and faster, fucking her mouth as hard as she could. Then she went rigid all over and poured stream after stream of her cum into Judy's slurping mouth.

"Put her on the bed," Mark said. "Hurry up and get her ready for me."

Judy was pulled to her feet by Terry. He was grinning at her as he handled her body, sliding his greedy palms all over her naked flesh. Then he threw her down on the bed. As soon as she landed on the mattress she was pinned by all of the men, dying to take a shot at her body.

They tied her hands to the bedpost, spreading them wide. Her huge tits stuck straight up in the air, firm and milky. Mark stood by the side of the bed, reaching out for her left tit. His fingers closed around her flesh and squeezed hard.

"Owwww!" Judy moaned, bucking up and down on the bed as he increased the pressure on her tit, digging his nails into her, scratching and mauling her huge mound. He had a long black cord in his hand and he trailed it over her tits, really soft at first. But then he wrapped the cord under her back and pulled it around a few times so that it crisscrossed her naked chest. Then he pulled tight on the cord, so that it dug into her tits. He tied it so that both of her jugs were separated by the cutting black cord.

His hard prick stabbed at her tit, pushing away into the flesh. His fingers pinched at her flesh, making her hard nipple rub against his throbbing meat.

And then Terry moved to the other side of the bed, pressing his glistening cock onto her right tit. He rammed his meat into her, bruising her tit with his savage thrusts, laughing at her while he fucked her firm mound of flesh.

A heavy bearded man climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between her wide spread legs. He rubbed the tip of his cock head up and down her wet slit, easing it all of the way into her pussy. He pulled at her thighs, lifting them up over his shoulders so that he could fuck away deeper at her dripping cunt. Judy jiggled up and down, working on his cock with her cunt muscles, pulling and squeezing, rocking back and forth with pleasure as his meat pounded in and out.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuck it, stick it in me harder!" Judy said, writhing on the bed, grunting with pleasure each time his hairy nuts pushed against her slit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.