My Mother Made Me  - Cover

My Mother Made Me

Copyright© 2008 by Shane Kirk

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A highly mature teenage boy, his mother and his math teacher

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It was nearly 7:30 that evening that they pulled into Roman's parking lot. Shane had parked around back between the restaurant and the house. Dana had heard them and ran down the sidewalk. She hugged them both. Shane told her that he and Marcy would go on up to the cabin and Dana told him she and Roman would follow after he closed up. The were soon carrying the last of their belongings into their bedroom.

Shane caught Marcy unaware. She felt herself being lifted and the next thing she knew she was on the bed and Shane was down between her legs. He simply jerked the thong aside and for the first time she felt her dehooded clit sucked between his lips. The feeling was electric. Marcy was moaning loudly and thrashing her arms about and in less than a minute she felt the orgasm build deep within her. She lost all sense of reality and was unaware of the ferocious humping she was doing to Shane's face. Finally, she lost all muscle control and her ass slammed back down on the bed. Shane finally spoke.

"Well, I guess that gorgeous cunt of yours is all healed up" he said. Marcy could not respond as she was desperately trying to get air back into her lungs. After another minute she was able to speak.

"Oh my God, Shane. That orgasm was more powerful than any I've ever had." She gushed.

"Better get used to it. I told you their was two more people besides me that were going to work on that thing before you slept tonight" he replied.

"Didn't the man say take it easy when I started having sex again?" she asked.

"Yeah, he did. Now all you have to do is convince Dana and Roman about that" he replied as he started to chuckle. Can you make it to the shower by yourself or do I need to carry you? He asked.

"I'll try it on my own" was the reply. She only made it a couple steps when she was lifted off her feet. Next thing she knew she was back on the bed and Shane had mounted her in the missionary position.

"I'm not through with you yet, you hot cunt" he said as he slipped the big head of his cock between the now small pussy lips.

Marcy went nuts. As every inch of the big cock sunk into her she felt it grate her still sensitive clit. He had barely bottomed out when her first orgasm plowed through her. Shane was like a wild man. He pounded her with all he had, even has he heard her moaning and grunting under him. Marcy's head was spinning. It seemed like she was getting off every few seconds and she was grateful when his pounding somehow increased in tempo indicating his immanent cum shot. She felt the hot load sear into her tender cunt which drove her through yet another orgasm. He rolled off her and both of them fought to get their breathing back to normal.

"Oh fuck, Shane. Honey, I think maybe we'd better break me back in to this a little more slowly. I know I can't walk now. I must have come six or seven times while you were pounding me. Can we slow down a little, please?" she said with a pleading voice.

"OK babe. I didn't realize that you were really still that tender" was his reply. He got up and she heard the water start in the whirlpool. She was soon eased down in the water as if she weighed nothing. It felt so good. Shane stepped in the shower and let her soak some more after he finished.

He was dressed in casuals when he heard the cars pull up in front of the house. Soon Dana and Roman walked in hand in hand.

Shane told Dana that she might want to attend to Marcy and that she was in the whirlpool. Dana hurried in to see to her. Shane and Roman were on their second beer when the two women emerged from the bedroom.

"Shane, honey" Dana stated. "You're going to have to get it through your head that she's not yet up to the normal pounding you're used to her taking. Shit, I want to get my mouth on that thing so bad I can taste it but we're just going to have to be patient with her. Your dad said it might be an extra week, remember?"

"I remember, I'm sorry baby" he said as he looked into Marcy's eyes. He had patted to the spot next to him and she gently eased herself down next to him. Dana and Roman sat across from them on the love seat. Shane then told them he'd worked out a plan for the future during the last couple weeks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.