A Step Up - Cover

A Step Up

Copyright© 2008 by lsilverlyn

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - His girlfriend dumped him with a taunt, telling him that she was taking a step up. Undeterred, Mark decided to take his own step up, choosing the school's resident Ice Queen genius.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The alarm woke me up to an unfamiliar smell and a soft sensation against my face. I moved, then jumped away abruptly and sneezed. Damn, some of Alice's hair had slipped into my nose!

Alice and school. That was going to be interesting.

Alice was still in the process of awakening. Purely to facilitate that, I started licking her pussy. As she lubricated and moaned, I rose to kiss her fluttering eyelashes, entering her and pressing down with all my weight. Soon, her newly blue eyes were open and she was kissing back, her sharp nipples drawing lines against my chest, her hips moving against me. When she started showing signs of distress, I immediately took much of my weight off her, fucking her tightness faster. I went on through two of her orgasms, before she whispered, "Please, I must, I need to go, bathroom."

It took a will of titanium, but I slipped out and carried her to my bathroom. When she proved too shy to do anything in front of me, I went into the shower and quickly jerked off. There just wasn't enough time for fun and games.

"Oh damn, Alice, I'm so sorry," I looked at her face and blurted out.

"Sorry? What happened? What are you talking about?"

"I forgot to wipe off your makup yesterday. I distinctly remember Helen saying that keeping makeup on for long periods isn't healthy for the skin. Please remind me, will you?"

"Why d'you care, anyway?" Her voice slurred as she brushed her teeth. "You only get me for a year."

"With an option to renew," I reminded her. "Besides, if I didn't care, I wouldn't have picked you. Turn around please."

Alice turned to face me. "What is it now?"

"You know, no one at school is going to recognize you. How about twisting their minds? Introduce yourself as Alice, the new girl. Or pick another name," Alice turned thoughtful and her lips began to curve in the birth of a smile, "And just sit next to me. We can catch the teachers, bring them in on the joke. What do you say?"

"Well, Hampton won't go for it. She's so square I have trouble seeing her pass through a doorway."

"Huh?" I didn't get the reference.

"Rectangle?"

"Sorry, I sort of expect quantum mechanics jokes from you, not basic geometry," I shrugged in apology. "Anyway, that'll get us through past lunch. Are you in?"

"Sure. Let's call me Debbie."

"Why Debbie?" I wondered at the association.

"Debbie does Dallas? I have a feeling you intend to spice up my sex life, come up with at least a few more new things. Right? So we can use Debbie for your fun and games."

"Our fun and games," I corrected. I was slightly shocked to hear 'Debbie does Dallas' come out Alice's mouth, even recalling her mention of studying sex on the Net. It was faintly sordid and thus somewhat arousing. Dirty sex is the best sex.

"I need some bubble-gum," Alice introduced a non-sequitur.

"Huh?" I repeated myself. That was one of my problems with Alice, it was sometimes difficult to follow her lines of thought.

"A slut like Debbie chews gum," she said it like the self-evident truth it was not.

I opened my mouth to argue, then shut it with a click of teeth. No arguing with Alice, I chanted the mantra. It really doesn't pay off. Mouth closed, I nodded sagaciously. Then I changed my mind, "No go. You're my personal sex slave, I don't share well. So technically speaking, you're not a slut. Indiscriminate, they supposedly are."

"Supposedly?" Alice did that eyebrow arching trick.

"Don't have any personal acquaintance with the breed. They're a locker room legend, as far as I'm concerned."

"Hey, even I heard about Jackie Thornton and Melissa Ling, aren't they supposed to be sluts?" Alice frowned.

"Right, and next thing you'll tell me there's truth in advertising. Jackie only looks slutty, I have it on good authority that she's very choosy. And Melissa? Come on, she's almost certainly a virgin. Her parents let her date after her sixteenth birthday, and she had the bad taste to pick Timothy Leary. I'm pretty sure the 'word' came from him, when he couldn't get anywhere without raping her. Assuming he didn't date-rape her," I shrugged.

"I... ," Alice froze, put the makeup kit down, and turned to face me. "You're right, I've been stupidly judgmental. I suppose I took some vicarious pleasure in looking down on people who never looked at me at all. If you know what I mean."

"Sure. You've got a murthering terrible great complex. I mean, if I hadn't come along to rescue you from the perils of virginity, you'd have gone Columbine on us. It's a tedious job, but I suppose I have to relieve you of every last one of them, just in case."

"You're an ass," Alice said matter-of-factly and went back to primping.

"No, I'm the dick, you're the ass. World class ass," I felt it up, stretching my fingers to reach her pussy. "Speaking of stereotypes, it's a commonly accepted truth in school that you're a Mensa member. Anything to it?"

"No, I'm not. A member, that is," Alice gasped and rocked back against my fingers. "Time?" she queried.

"We have enough, just breakfast, fetch your laptop and we go," I answered her moans, but left her frustrated, withdrawing my hand before she could finish, washing it and slapping her ass, "We need to move. Put on the purple combo, skirt and top. Just for today and tomorrow, no underwear. After that, at your discretion unless I tell you otherwise."

"The purple?" Alice cleaned up her leak. "You mean, the too-small top that has me looking like I'm going to burst out any second and the skirt that's completely slit up on the sides? Are you... ?"

"Yep, I'm serious. I bought them for you to wear. Remember, you get to ride me at lunch. You owe me one."

"I owe you dozens," Alice corrected. "But what name do you want me to use?" She asked as we got dressed.

"Your own. Let them confuse themselves. Just where do you sit in class that I never noticed you?" I gave her the laptop case.

"Corner, I'm always early and late and they never call me up," Alice said. "Are we going to take your car? Leaving everything in it in the school parking is just begging to be robbed, you know."

"Nope, I usually ride a bicycle to school. But I also have a motorcycle mom used to ride, and a spare helmet."

"Your mother rode a motorcycle?" Alice blurted out.

"Yeah, she's pretty cool for someone that ancient. Now come on, breakfast is waiting. I usually eat heavily in the morning. Any preference? No time for blintzes, sorry."

"Cereal and salad?" Alice offered.

"You need to keep your strength and stamina up," I smiled at her, "since I'm going to work you hard. There's some leftover goulash, enough for you too."

"You eat meat in the morning?" Alice stared at me.

"And potatoes, too. Told you, morning is my biggest meal of the day."

"You're weird."

"It's all relative. I need a lot of energy, more that you'd think. I do weights with the football players and run, as practice for swimming."

"You're good?" She asked. The microwave pinged.

"Second tier, really. I might be able to wrangle a scholarship if I had the need, but I'm not champion material, let alone Olympic."

"So why do it, if you're not quite good enough?"

"I'm good enough for me and I pull my weight on the team. I'm not quite as competitive as you are. Not interested in killing myself or anyone else for the number one spot. Of course, swimming is taking second place nowadays, as the best form of exercise."

"Oh?" We set out the plates.

"Sex, silly, is the best and most healthy form of exercise. Good for the mind and spirit as well as the body. Have you ever felt this good before in your life?"

"You know," Alice pondered and stretched, "You have a point. I feel a lot more alive. Buzzing. The touch of cloth on my sensitive skin is making me tingle. I'm always wet, recently. Hell, with all the things you put in my ass, it feels a bit empty. You've got me a bit high, I think."

"Think?"

"I've never actually gotten high before, you know. You?"

Silence for a moment, eating. "I got a bit of a scare once, one of my friends' older brother ODe'd. So, nope."

"Actually, I was talking about drinking. Alcohol, not drugs. That's out of the pale."

I shrugged, wondering for a moment what Alice would be like high on anything. "Well, we drink wine here, but I've got enough body mass that it would take an awful lot to get me drunk. Tasted the hard stuff a couple of times, it's pretty disgusting. Paint thinner, you know. So no, never got really roaring drunk. Afraid I'd do some damage, I suppose."

"A lot of damage," Alice's finger traced my bicep, raising goosebumps. I was glad I kept her nails short.

Finishing the food and putting everything away in a sudden rush of activity, I ran up to get her laptop and a case, while she went for some last minute primping.

It was rather obvious that no one had ever given Alice a ride on a motorcycle. The dubious look she shot at it almost had me convulsing with laughter, and I had to help her with the helmet. Driving to school, she wrapped her arms around my middle and held onto me so tight I worried that she might bruise her hands.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I helped her off.

"Hell, no! Look what that dratted helmet did to my hair!" She complained, for once displaying some vanity.

"Not to worry, give me a moment," I chained the bike the school fence, threading the helmets through the chain. Then I fished out a brush from my schoolbag.

"You expected this?" Alice seemed astonished at my foresight, turning around at my command and leaning against me as I brushed her hair.

"Of course. It always screws up my hair, too. Don't expect me to forget your glorious hair, or for that matter," I reached beneath her skirt and cupped her mound, "any other part of you."

"Mark, we're being watched," Alice hissed to me, as I kept brushing her hair and playing with her pussy. She was right, just about everyone who walked by was staring at us, some of them stopping to talk and stare.

"I suppose they're not used to seeing this sort of thing. You know, if you had any hair below, I would be just innocently brushing your hair," I slipped a finger inside her. Alice moaned and squirmed against me, but people really were watching and I didn't want to get us in trouble quite so early. Reluctantly withdrawing my hand once I was done with brushing, I let her lick my finger clean. Doing something so intimate in such a public setting was incredibly arousing.

We were almost late, so I didn't get to say much more than a couple "Hi's" to people. When we entered the classroom and Alice pointed to her seat, it was obvious enough why I hadn't noticed her in any of my classes. Tucked in the back corner, she was never called upon. With no time and no real interest from me, we sort of abandoned the 'new girl' joke, though it was obvious that no one really recognized Alice. We attracted quite a few stares and a soft susurrus of conversation followed us. Holding hands, we grabbed her seat, activating and connecting our computers. After a bit of whispering, we mostly ignored the teacher, reading up on financial news we'd ignored during the weekend, preparing for the markets to open.

As usual, I spent most of the breaks between classes either working to finish newly assigned homework or trading online, and Alice was happy enough to follow suit, clearly relaxing. Seeing how tense she'd been, I gave up most of my nefarious plans to play during school. Obviously, she just wasn't up to it and I didn't want to freak her out. There was plenty of time to play and I wanted to leave something to escalate up to. I needed Alice hot, heavy and wanting, not sure and in command, as she would be if she knew what to expect. That meant confusing her with romantic moments, too. It was going to take some effort, but she was worth it all. I didn't worry about the time it would all take, since working with Alice would neatly streamline just about everything school and college related, freeing up a large chunk of time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.