A Step Up - Cover

A Step Up

Copyright© 2008 by lsilverlyn

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - His girlfriend dumped him with a taunt, telling him that she was taking a step up. Undeterred, Mark decided to take his own step up, choosing the school's resident Ice Queen genius.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

To say that mom was surprised to see us would an understatement. She almost jumped and I had to suppress amusement — she has a thing about being laughed at.

"When you wrote 'friend' you could have been more explicit," she accused me and stretched a hand out to Alice.

"Welcome, dear, I'm very happy to have you over. Excuse my idiot son, your proximity must be affecting his brain," they shook hands, and I suddenly noticed that I was holding Alice's other hand.

"Oh, sorry. Mom, this is Alice. Alice, my distinguished mother, Sandra Darby."

Mom did another double-take, "Alice? This is Alice?" She asked me with rounded eyes.

"Pleased to meet you Sandra, but why so surprised?"

"Well, Alice, Mark has been talking about you for months. Praising your intelligence and how helpful you were," Mom looked her up and down, very obviously. "He never mentioned how beautiful you are. You look..."

I cut mom off, "Ever so sexy." Alice was wearing her slutty makeup and not all that much more. The dress I had her change into was rather brief.

"Oh," Alice blushed.

"True, if ever so rude. But please, I shouldn't be keeping you here. Come in, come in, dinner's not quite ready yet. That's a lovely necklace," mom's eyes went down to Alice's cleavage. Medium sized breasts in a bra that enhanced, and a dress with significant cleavage factor, made her look well endowed. Was mom staring at her tits? I shook my head to dismiss the idea.

"Isn't it?" Alice gushed. "Mark bought it for me today. I don't suppose we can help with dinner?"

Mom shot me a significant, if indecipherable, look, and turned back to Alice, "No, it's not necessary. You're a guest, dear. If there's anything you need to bring in from the car, go ahead, and just relax. We eat in half an hour."

"And that'll be exactly half an hour, you'll see," I added, looking at my watch to mark the time. "Oh, and mom?"

"Yes, Mark?" She turned back to look at us.

"Alice will be spending the night," I kept a blank face.

"Of course," mom kept her cool, "Let me know if you need anything," she said before escaping to the kitchen.

Alice elbowed me, blushing furiously, "That was mean!"

"I never claimed to be nice. You're too pale, you need some color on your skin. You look mighty fine with a blush on. Nature's makeup," I practiced leering down her dress.

"Go too far and I'll kick your ass," Alice threatened. In response to my unhidden amusement, she muttered, "Well, I'd give it a good try." It was her turn to look me up and down, "You brute."

"Oh?" I picked her up and carried her outside, to the car. "I thought you liked it when I manhandled you? Watch out I don't throw you over my shoulder and carry you to my cave. In fact, I think we have some time for that."

Alice flushed darker, hissing, "Your mother is downstairs! You can't!"

I grabbed the shoes she bought me, all in a single nylon bag, and my swimming bag, then tossed Alice back over one shoulder, slapped her behind lightly, and walked back home, slowly and carefully.

"Now, Alice, tell me why you need to be punished."

"What? Let me down, you can't..."

I threw the shoes by the closet where we kept them, near the door, then very deliberately made enough noise to attract mom's attention. I heard her gasp and Alice went utterly still as I walked up the stairs with her over my shoulder. The fireman carry was much easier than holding her in my hands.

My bedroom was full mostly of bed, with clothes storage on one side and a small fridge near the door. There was one small window, a pair of movie posters (Silence of the Lambs and Star Wars), an Escher print and a couple of heavily loaded shelves. My bed was almost as big as Alice's. Other than Melanie, no one had ever visited here, nor did I spend all that much time here. I had a work slash game room, where I kept my computers, books, schoolwork and games.

I threw her down on the bed, gently, and repeated my question, "Why do I need to punish you, sweet?"

Alice buried her head in my pillow, kicking her legs wildly, "I'm not talking to you! How could you embarrass me like that!" She screamed into the pillow.

I closed the door and locked it, rummaged in my swim bag for a few toys, then caught her hands and cuffed them behind her back. She arched her back in shock, mouth open enough to make it easy for me to gag her.

"Alice, relax. You have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed. I want everyone to know you're mine. We'll be making it obvious. You need to get over that prudishness, that intense privacy that kept everyone distant and had you labeled as cold and standoffish. I told you I was going to paw you at school," I went ahead and pawed her, just for illustration purposes, "and touch you intimately in public. I meant it, too."

I turned her over my knees and lifted her dress, baring her bottom, running one hand through her waterfall of midnight hair, the other fondling one asscheek.

"I'm going to spank you now. You've been a very bad girl," I kept fondling, tracing a finger down her spine, between her cheeks, lingering to rim her hole, then down her perineum and pussy.

"You're so wet, Alice. Does embarrassment make you hot? Or is it the thought of being spanked, of being a naughty girl?" I spanked her lightly and she jumped in my lap, more startled than in real pain.

"I told you to buy crotchless panties and purely supportive bras that didn't hide anything, but you inveigled a whole second wardrobe instead," spank. "You also called a bastard," spank. I went back to fondling, surprised at just how hot she seemed to be getting. "Which is technically accurate, I'll have you know," spank. I used her freely flowing juices to lubricate her asshole. "My male progenitor's parents forced him to formally wed my mother after the paternity test," spank.

I stopped speaking, spanking and fondling with abandon, reddening her behind but holding myself back from using real strength. It took a bit of work, Alice making sounds of protest, but I managed to bury my whole middle finger in her ass, then, letting her get used to it, I starting fingerfucking her delicious behind as I spanked and played with her, freeing her breasts from the dress and lowering her bra to expose her nipples.

When I saw that we only had ten minutes left, I reduced the spanking to almost nothing, touching her more precisely, penetrating her cunt with my thumb and flicking her clit. It was a good thing she had a gag in, or the roof might well have fallen.

I quickly released her, using a wet towel to wipe her face and crotch. I was almost painfully hard, so I whispered in her ear, "If you can get me off in four minutes, I'll tie you up after dinner and work on you with a feather and a vibrator until midnight."

My offer seemed to fire her up, and she didn't even bother to unbutton my pants. She almost broke my cock, getting it through the open zipper. Then she went wild, my cockhead bumping up against her throat again and again. When she stopped for a moment to gather breath, I heard her mutter something about angles.

The chime of the intercom indicated that she'd lost, but she kept up for a minute longer, and I was in no position to stop her. With the way my cock and balls felt, I wouldn't be able to walk, and probably couldn't get through a door. It felt over a meter long, every millimeter crying out for release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.