A Step Up - Cover

A Step Up

Copyright© 2008 by lsilverlyn

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - His girlfriend dumped him with a taunt, telling him that she was taking a step up. Undeterred, Mark decided to take his own step up, choosing the school's resident Ice Queen genius.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I was sitting on a sofa in our living room, reclining back, my hands wrapped in Melanie's auburn locks, her wet mouth closing hungrily on my erection as she knelt between my knees. There was something wrong about the feeling, though.

A twinge of pain brought me sharply awake, strange scents and silken bedclothes kickstarting my memory. Alice!

"No teeth, damn it! Alice, you suck at sucking, ow," I blinked my eyes open and looked down, into a pair of furious brown eyes. If looks could kill, I'd be ashes. Still, she kept her mouth on my throbbing cock, still erect despite the injury. I blinked the sleep from my eyes and started instructing her in the fine art of cocksucking.

"There, you're doing much better," I sighed in bliss. That she woke me up with a blowjob was an exceedingly positive sign. I leaned back and just enjoyed myself, seeing as it was my turn today to experience sybaritic attention. Of course, my bladder was screaming moderately loud. Choices, choices.

Alice drew back, rubbing her jaw, "Dammit, just how long does it take to get you off like this?"

"Well, that depends of course. In the case of morning piss hard-ons, I'm not sure I can even get off."

She jumped back and I caught a sudden look of fear in her eyes.

"What is it?" I uncoiled and jumped close to her, grabbing her by the hair and dragging her face close.

"I," she started, then closed her mouth.

"Did you come to a decision?" I nibbled on her jaw.

"You mean... ?"

"Yep. Are you going to be mine for the year? My personal little fuck toy? Doing anything I say?"

"There are things I will not do," she squared her chin in determination.

"Really?" I grabbed her and lifted her from the bed, noting that her hands were still cuffed together, and pressed her against the wall, my cock against her mons. Her legs curled around my ass, closing tight and supporting her.

"What are you afraid of? That I'll use your mouth for my toilet, making you drink my piss and lick my ass clean? That I'll whore you out for cash? That I'll use you to entertain the swim team? That I'll breed you to dogs? Make you eat pussy?"

"Well, ahem," she dropped her eyes, "Everything, yes. Except maybe the last. I was actually considering going for lesbian."

"And you won't obey? You won't let me tie you up and bring up a dozen guys to fuck you?" I demanded.

"I, I don't know, it's so perverted," a tear rolled down her face. "What you did to me, it shattered my world. I want more, I want it all, I want it all the time. I hate you!" Alice shouted and beat on my chest with her bound fists, her legs trying to crush me.

"Then it worked," I smiled. "I do believe that I managed to seduce you. Do you really think I'd do anything to hurt you? Seriously?"

"I'm afraid!" Alice shouted again.

"Ouch. Please stop screaming. Let me put it this way, if it will help. You can stop any time you want. Just say the word and I'll be gone. And don't worry about being slutty, I'm going to love you as my slut. Regular sex will make a difference, I promise you. I mean, having sex regularly, not boring you with ordinary sex. I won't let you go out of control. Quite the opposite — you'll be placing your sexuality under my control. I don't find humiliating or hurting you remotely attractive. Well, maybe some spanking," I kissed her hard, digging my fingers into her buttcheeks.

"Now, I really have to piss. Open your legs, then we'll shower, a light breakfast, a proper blowjob lesson, you get to lose your virginity, etc."

"So, I just open my legs on command," Alice smirked and let me go. "Could you open the hand cuffs, please? It's not really comfortable. If I wasn't so utterly exhausted, I don't think I could have slept. I never slept with anyone before."

"I've never spent the whole night with anyone before, either," I hurried over to the bathroom and released the pressure. Alice followed me, staring raptly at the yellowish stream. Or maybe my cock.

"Whooo, that was necessary. Now, let's get you free," I opened her cuffs. There's a trick to it. She rubbed her hands and stretched, forcing me to lean down, fondle her breasts and lick, flick and bite the nipples.

"Most people don't look their best without clothes. You, on the other, were made to be nude," I told Alice before I grabbed her butt and lifted sharply, wincing at her shriek of surprise, pulling a towel and laying her near the sink. "Spread them, slave," I knocked a knuckle against her knee.

"What are you... ?" She started asking, but I cut her off, catching an erect nipple and squeezing it, "No questions. You do what I tell you. Get used to it," I leaned forward to kiss her hard, possessively. "Now spread your legs, sweet."

She opened her thighs, not quite widely enough for my taste. I looked at her beautiful, bald little pussy. I meant to lick her to a good morning cum, but her recalcitrance changed my mind. Instead, I teased her, fingering near, touching and caressing her lips, but avoiding her clit or any penetration. "I meant to give you a good morning orgasm, Alice, but I'm not going to, not now. And don't ever play with yourself without permission. If you need, really need to get off, let me know. I don't want arguments or questions, Alice. When I tell you to do something, obey, don't hesitate, don't fight me. Remember that I take pleasure in your pleasure. And always remember that you're not the only one who can simply walk away. I want you, but on my terms. Is that clear?"

"I, hey, come on! Give me some slack, uh, please, oh, it's not easy letting go like that, I don't function, oh god, on automatic!"

"Just do your best," I let her get hot and bothered, before grabbing her and entering the shower. A quick shower was what I wanted, but I couldn't keep my hands off her, physically stopping her from soaping herself and taking care of the onerous chore myself. With meticulous attention and a delicate touch. Then I used her body to soap mine. When she insisted on more blowjob tutoring, I wasn't up to saying no. The closeness of Alice was incredibly erotic, an almost year-long fantasy come true and proving better than imagination had provided for. Alice was really hot, or perhaps it was yet another manifestation of her genius, for her technique was vastly improved, her enthusiastic tongue, lips and warm hands bringing me to a knee-bending shoot out. I didn't even notice if she swallowed, stars on darkness painting the insides of my eyelids. Alice wasn't the only one who was going to stop playing solo, I decided. I wanted to save everything for her.

The intimacy involved in taking care of her hair in the shower and drying her off was strange, a ritual that made me feel incredibly close to her. I couldn't stop touching her, but I made sure that my caresses and holds were not enough for her to get off on. I wanted her sizzling hot, for our first time.

"Ahem, Mark?" Alice said hesitantly.

"Yep?"

"You don't want me to call you any Master or anything in private, do you?"

I considered the idea and discarded it, "Nah, not interested. Unless it turns you on?"

"You know," she turned to look me in the eye, "I can't answer that question right now. Master," she knelt to dry me in turn. "Hmm, it does do something to me."

"So go ahead, if and when you want to use it. You can use it as a code, when you want me to just take you and use you, hard, rough sex, when you want to be tied up, spanked, fucked until you lose control and consciousness," I suggested.

"Oh god," she inched forward to dry my crotch and rubbed her pussy against my leg, "I need it now, master!"

I drew back and caught the towel, drying myself. "Nope, not now. You'll get it after breakfast. A lot of it, I promise."

"Fuck," Alice snarled, "Whatever. Anyway, I have a shower cap, you know. With long hair, you don't always want to take the time."

"I love your hair, I love taking care of it. It's a different sort of sexy. Don't you like it?"

"Oh," her voice was softer, "It's wonderful, I love it, especially when your fingers are pressing against my scalp. Like a head massage. But it does take a lot of time," she added, seemingly reluctantly.

"Ah, but you see," I considered my boxers for a moment, then put them on, "I want to spend time on you. In fact, at the moment I want to spend all my time on you. Every minute with you is worth more than an hour without you."

"Why are you speaking like that? I thought you just wanted a sex slave, a convenient cum dump?" Alice looked at me, strangely vulnerable.

"Come on, Alice, if that was what I wanted I wouldn't have gone for someone smarter than I am. Maybe other guys like to just get off, but I need a, well, I suppose you could call it an emotional connection. I like you, I don't just want you. You see, I don't need to wine and dine and romance you. I can just tell you the truth and get what I want, all of it. It's having your cake and eating it. You're a fantasy come true."

"Come off it, Mark. I'm not half way as pretty as your ex. I've listened in on guys, Melanie's a fantasy. I'm a brain," Alice didn't sound bitter about it — rather, factual.

"Ah, but that can be changed. You've been dressing and acting in ways that minimize your physical attractiveness," I led her downstairs, holding her hand. "When you're walking by my side, I want every girl to be jealous of you, every guy to wish that he was in my place. The schedule is breakfast, virgin-slaying, lunch, then we go shopping and you go the most expensive spa or cosmetician, stylist or what have you. On Monday, you're going to be 'that gorgeous girl' and not anything cold. Got it?"

Alice looked stunned.

"You do know where to go to shop for more risqué clothes and for a, makeover, is it called, right?"

"Ahem, yes, I think so," she replied in a small voice. "But..."

"And it's a very nice butt," I spanked her and she yelped, almost falling down the stairs. I caught her and lifted her into my arms, walking blindly down while kissing and fondling.

"You're crying?" I tasted a salty tear, astounded. "Alice," I set her down on her feet at the bottom of the stairs, "What's wrong?"

She didn't answer, hugging me with all her strength and burying her face against my shoulder, sobbing. Helplessly bemused, I caught her by the butt, lifting her again and carrying her all the way to the dining room. Getting her legs free from around me was a struggle I soon gave up, and I sat down, letting her cry her heart out.

"Alice, what's wrong? Please, I really want to know," I ran my fingers through her hair and massaged her back.

"I," her voice was hoarse, "I cried like this once before, you know, two years ago. When I thought that I would never have friends, that no one would ever care for me. I'm so special, I can't seem to get along with anyone, not beyond the superficial. I can't..."

"Well," I cut her off, "You have one friend now. Of course, it's friends with benefits, but take what you can get."

"You," she raised her fist to hit me, but I caught it in time.

"Really, if you beat people up all the time, it's no wonder they never got friendly," I held her tight to me and kissed her, tongue reaching out, holding on until I had to draw breath.

"Better now?" I looked at her searchingly.

"Yes, master," she butterfly-kissed my nose and hugged me. I felt bad about it, but what I really noticed was that her nipples, with her breasts against my bare chest, were no longer hard. Emotional outbursts do that to you.

"Good, wench. Now, serve me breakfast!"

"You know, I'd kick you in the balls if I didn't need them. I'm a sex slave, not a domestic slave. Got that, master?" Alice actually bit my shoulder.

"Ah, violence will get you nothing but breakfast, I'll have you know! Now get off me, wench. Let me guess, you're mostly helpless in the kitchen?"

"Well, not helpless," she climbed off me, "But not what I'd call practiced."

"My mother, who you're going to meet for dinner, tricked me into learning how to cook by telling me that it was the best way to a woman's heart. I was thinking more about panties, at the time. So what does your heart desire? You may not have everything here, but it's a seriously well equipped kitchen."

"Well, let's see," Alice pondered for a moment. "Make it strawberry pancakes, cheese blintzes, finish with vanilla-chocolate-cookies ice-cream with melon."

"Are you sure? That's more time for cooking, less time for fucking, shopping and primping."

"You said you can cook," Alice demanded, "and you asked what I wanted. Admittedly, I'm not wearing panties," she blushed for a moment, the first time I saw her blush.

"As you wish."

Well, so she missed that movie reference. Pancakes are fast, blintzes took a while longer, and the dessert wasn't any real work. The problem was finding where everything was, but Alice proved to have a more than passing familiarity with exactly where everything was. As an assistant, she was a mind reader.

"I thought you didn't do much of anything in the kitchen," I stopped talking to take another bite. "So how in hell did you know how to find everything?"

"Oh, I have perfect recall. I also make it a point to know what foodstuffs are in the house," Alice added. "Mmm, you know, this is really good. If I had panties on, you'd be well on your way inside them."

"Oh, that reminds me," I smiled at her, and lips curved right back at me. "No panties to school, skirts only. You're not going to sit with me at lunch in the cafeteria, you're going to sit on me, take out my cock and fuck yourself on me all through lunch. I might also get the urge to fuck you in the library, a handy storage room, locker, toilet, anywhere. I want you available."

"Ah," she almost choked, "Are you serious?"

"It's part of my evil plan to turn you into a sex object," I explained and smeared some strawberry jam on her bare skin, leaning down to lick it off. The rest of the meal, I had one hand in her pussy, playing and drawing out her juices, which I smeared on the pancakes and blintzes.

She shook her head, wide-eyed, when I offered her one with the special sauce. "You ordered phallic objects, you take what you get," I smirked. She ate it.

"Just pile the dishes there and turn the water on," Alice told me when I started cleaning up. "Let's go to bed. You know, the whole virginity thing was a pretty big deal for me, but after yesterday, it just seems so insignificant."

"I just think of it as a barrier," adroitly avoiding her slap, only to stumble against a chair and almost fall on my face.

"Well, come on!" Alice ran upstairs and I stumbled after her.

"So, how do we do it?" She asked, almost vibrating with eagerness.

"Slowly and surely. The best way to ensure that you get yours from sex is to blow the guy first. The second time around I last a lot longer and I believe that's generally true. Second, make sure you're already wet and excited."

"That's not a problem!" Alice laughed nervously. "So, more blowjob practice?"

"Nah, you're a quick study. It's the real thing now."

"Oh, you!" She sniffed at me and stripped off my boxers, kneeling between my legs as I sat on the bed. Almost like that dream, except that the hair was darker and longer, she was taller, and it was ever so much better. Alice obviously didn't need much practice for perfection, and I had a moment of self-doubt, wondering if I had the stamina to keep up with her.

It didn't take her long, especially since I didn't try to hold back, playing with her breasts, her hair, shoulders, back and neck, tracing the erogenous zones I discovered yesterday and committed to ROM. This time, I could definitely see her swallow, gulping down my eruption. I didn't know if it was the newness of it or the expectations for the future, or simply because she was better, but Melanie just seemed to fade further away. Alice was all I had on my mind.

After taking a minute to recover, I laid her down on the bed on her back, legs spread open and knees up to her breasts. Timing it again, I spend twenty minutes licking and probing, caressing and teasing, avoiding pleasure central. It was getting close to where I just couldn't stand it anymore.

Moving away and wiping her juices from my chin, I put up a small pile of pillows and leaned back against the headboard. "Come on, Alice, you're going to do all the work. Ride me, cowgirl."

I caught her hand and lifted her above me, holding her waist as she slowly lowered herself, her warm hand holding my erection and pointing it up. Slowly, I entered her, struggling to keep my eyes open so I could experience the bliss fully. I cupped her breasts and kissed her as she went lower and lower, her wet, hot tightness very different from what I imagined real sex to be like. Better, hotter, dirtier, not sterile pleasure but oily friction and heat, warmth and sweat. It took her almost two minutes to reach bottom, huffing and puffing.

"Goddamit, fuck, why'd you have to be so fucking gigantic, you bastard!"

"I'm not that big," I frowned for a moment. "Are you alright?"

"Ah, yes, so full, don't you dare move, ah," she chuffed, "I just, just, need to get used to it, you're enormous, bigger than," her mouth snapped shut and she flushed.

"Well, finish that sentence. What did you use to break your hymen?" I was curious.

She started moving her hips in circles and using her internal muscles, slowly rocking, gradually moving up and down until she was fucking herself on my pole.

"Ah ah," I caught her waist and held her immobile, "What did you use? Not a finger, I'd bet. Was it a banana or a carrot?"

"A cucumber, if you really have to know," Alice hissed out, "Now can you just shut up and fuck?"

"As you wish," I lifted her and rose to my knees, still inside her, and fell down on her, catching myself on my elbows. Then I just let go, letting all my lust and passion free, fucking away with utter abandon, all my senses concentrated on my cock. I heard her moan and wail, fucking right through the contractions of her tight cunt, which pressed against my hard-on almost painfully, going on and on. The third time her internal muscles pressed against me, I groaned, shouted and spurted, but somehow stayed hard. So I just kept on fucking, letting out years of want and lack, endless frustration and bottomless lust and horniness, just fucking it all out of my system. There were no kisses, not even any real groping, let alone soft touches, just an endless pounding away. At one point, I turned her on all four, mounting her.

"You're mine, my bitch," I resumed fucking, the wet slapping sounds of her buttocks against my thighs an audible accompaniment. I'm not sure how many times she came, I was so totally manic.

I'm not sure how long it took her to get to me, but I finally heard her begging.

"Please, please, it hurts, stop, too sore, stop!"

When the words did impinge on my consciousness, the breaks went down and I withdrew. "Oh god, Alice! I'm so sorry, I was completely out of it, are you okay? Do you have any soothing gel or something you can use?" I turned her on her back, on my elbow by her side, and kissed away her tears.

Alice blinked weary, unfocused eyes and brought a trembling hand up to wipe away the rest of her tears. "You're still hard! You've been fucking me non-stop for over an hour and you're still hard, you didn't come!" She sounded shocked. "You're a god, a fucking god, a god of fucking. Oh my god," Alice rose to her knees, obviously shaky. To my astonishment, she leaned down and closed her mouth on my cock, which I noticed was reddened. It didn't hurt, in fact her mouth felt soothing, but I had a good idea that more sex would have to wait. I also saw my cum dribbling out from between Alice's open labia, which made me twitch in atavistic delight.

With my fuck-trance broken, it took her only a couple of minutes to drink me down, and we both lay on the bed, gathering strength and breathing hard. I was sweating like a stuck pig, but could barely move, let alone stand up and go shower.

"You know, Alice, this is better exercise than swimming. I want you to keep you girlish figure, so we need to do this a lot."

"Mark, be serious. I couldn't possibly survive more than two of these a week. I can't keep up with you. I'm much too sore," Alice sounded despondent.

"The soreness will pass, I promise. As soon as I can move, we'll shower and treat your injury. I'm really sorry to have ruined your first time like that, I sort of went crazy," I was too spent to muster up too much emotion.

"Ruined!" Alice starting laughing softly. I was beginning to recoup, but she just wouldn't stop giggling.

"Alice, do I need to slap you? Are you hysterical?"

"No, ha, no, I'm, he, all right," she subsided. "If sex gets any better than that, I'd just die. I mean, what do I need with gangbangs when I have you? Just don't go crazy every day, will you? Save it for special occasions. Everything hurts so good."

"Oh," I almost apologized again, but managed to close my mouth. I didn't know I held so much frustrated lust inside, but it was gone now. At least, for a while. "I want to thank you too, for the best possible first time. I'm so glad you were my first."

"I don't believe you," Alice went quiet, staring at me wide-eyed.

"It's true," I sighed, "Melanie wanted to save herself. Frankly, I no longer care for what. You know I never spent any real time with any other girl. Well, other than you. Melanie was pretty jealous."

"Well, I can see why. But if you never had sex, how did you get so goooood?" Alice scramble closer to me, the sweaty scent of naked girl surprisingly pleasant.

"Well, no actual sex, but three years of lots and lots of oral sex and fondling. You know, in a single day, you've learned how to be a better cocksucker than she will ever be. I'm so happy to have you," I caught her hand and gave her a soft kiss.

"I'm all yours," she stretched cat-like, "All yours. I'm the lucky one," she added, molding her body against mine. Alice winced as her mound touched me.

"Come on, we're awfully sticky. Let's go shower," I helped her to her feet. I felt better, merely octogenarian, as we stumbled to the shower. It wasn't quite business-like, for I wouldn't let her use a shower cap, but our exhaustion and her evident soreness — she limped — made things slower and softer, lingering and gentle. I took my time with soaping, massaging her as energy returned to my arms, taking a particularly long time with her hair and scalp. Drying took just as long. We did find a cream for her sore pussy in the very well-stocked medicine cabinet. I certainly enjoyed applying it.

"I'm starving. I know it's only been two hours since brunch, but I need to eat," I remarked.

"Well, I could use some food too. This is a really tough sport, I definitely need to build endurance."

"Sport? Oh, right. Have you read up on sex?" I asked.

"Well, a bit. Just on the Internet, not a real study," Alice replied.

"Well, I remember something about a means of exercising the vaginal muscles. So your pussy can grip hard, I read that you can actually fuck that way without moving. Look it up," I suggested.

"Yes, sir!" Alice saluted. "Now, let's go heat something up."

It turned out that Natasha didn't leave quite enough prepared food for both of our appetites, so we decided to eat out.

"Any preference? How about Mexican? Do you like it hot?"

"Hot and hard," Alice winked. "Speaking of phallic objects, burritos, ow!" She rubbed her butt. I did so enjoy spanking her.

"Don't talk about sex when you can't have it. Or I'll use the other hole!" I threatened.

"You mean... ," her eyebrows shot up. Then she shrugged, "Don't tell me you're not going to fuck my ass sooner or later, anyway."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.