A Step Up - Cover

A Step Up

Copyright© 2008 by lsilverlyn

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - His girlfriend dumped him with a taunt, telling him that she was taking a step up. Undeterred, Mark decided to take his own step up, choosing the school's resident Ice Queen genius.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Given my state of mind, the first thing I did when I reached college was check to see if there was any way I could take my courses online. With the Secretariat closed, it being after receiving hours, I couldn't get an answer, so I tried to work on widening my college applications. There wasn't enough time left for much of that, as I made sure not to be late for class.

I dropped the homework off and took my regular seat, at the front row. For math, I use good old paper and pencil, not being fast enough to use LaTex during a lecture. My handwriting is more than adequate, if not exactly artistic.

When I took the math classes, I was sort of expecting a mostly male class. Stereotypical, perhaps, but there's usually something behind these typecasts. This class had maybe thirty people and twelve or thirteen girls, which numbers surprised me — as being high. I never socialized with the students in the past, not really having time for it or seeing the point, especially after the first time I was snubbed for still being in high school. I didn't even really look at the girls, not wanting any trouble, but I suppose I had a lot more confidence now. I actually said hello to the five people who were there when I entered the room, and took a much more thorough look at the girls.

The selection wasn't extraordinary, at least not when compared to the mental list I kept of the lookers in school, but at least there weren't any hags. Call me shallow if you want. I was surprised to recognize the older sister of one of the quieter geeks in my physics class, a something Baker. Lina, no, Linda Baker. I worked with Chris on a project once at his place and we were introduced. She came in with a couple of girlfriends in tow and I waved at her. She waved back and the trio began whispering furiously, attracting some attention.

Thanks to Alice, I really understood the subject matter, at least intermittently, and was actually a bit ahead in the material, but I couldn't afford to slack. The math didn't come easily to me and slipped away from my grasp all too quickly. I needed to have it ingrained at the level of multiplication for what I wanted to work at, and this was actually rather basic as compared to what I had to study, not much more than a beginning, a base to build upon — which needed to be solid.

The good thing about it was that the AP courses and the college courses I was taking would take almost two years off my college time. I'd have to fight and possibly test out of classes, depending on where I finally went, but it was worth it.

I was shaken out of my musing when someone sat next to me, Linda saying "Hi!" brightly.

I stammered a "Good to see you again," back, wincing internally at the thought of not having noticed her in the last two meetings. Linda is pretty cute, if you like neat-framed brunettes with glasses and slightly crooked teeth. Which I do, actually.

"Say," she leaned towards me, "Chris has been telling me all sorts of weird stuff about you these last two days. Have you been making waves at school?"

"Well, you could say that," I smiled at her engagingly and winked, putting my pencil down, moving so as to face her more directly and sitting more comfortably. Her two friends were sitting just behind us, I noticed peripherally.

The lecturer coming in cut off any further converse, as I concentrated on the material. The front row is not a good place for chatter.

I got full marks for last week's homework, but as usual, the time passed with excruciating slowness, with difficult and complicated material that forced me to concentrate to the utmost. It was more tiring than sex, but actually getting it was exhilarating, in an admittedly very different way. When things make sense and come together, it always feels really good. It's one of the reasons I was willing to work so hard and struggle, that looming sense of epiphany. Of course, my epiphanies were footnotes for the likes of Alice, but that didn't diminish them for me.

"Get us a copy, would you?" Linda asked as class came to a close and everyone went up to take the assignment pages. I nodded, assuming she meant all three, and came back with copies for all.

Linda introduced me to Sherry, a small brunette with a wary expression, and Nell, an even smaller oriental girl, who had inscrutable down pat. I made a show of bowing and kissing the backs of their hands, which had them giggling and exchanging looks, but I was also getting impatient.

"Say, are you up for a cup of coffee? There's a nice little bistro just outside campus," Linda suggested.

"Ordinarily, I would love to spend time with you lovely ladies, but I really need to get home," I refused.

"Oh, come on," Sherry egged me on, "Are you serious? What's so urgent that you can't spend some time with us?"

"I don't know what Linda told you, and," I looked at Linda, "I don't know what Chris told you, but I have a naked girl waiting for me in my bedroom. I need to get her home before midnight, which means less than four hours of sex. If I don't play with her tonight, we'll have to postpone the threesome we have planned for tomorrow," I added.

Silence ensued.

"Is that a good enough 'urgent', Sherry?" I just had to ask.

She just shook her head and walked away, Nell joining her.

"Chris didn't mention you turning into an asshole," Linda shot me a severe look.

"I'm telling you the literal truth," I looked her in the eyes. "Do you want me to bring the girls over to verify, next week? I'm sure they'll be happy to tell you all about it. If you had something that hot waiting for you, you'd think it was pretty urgent, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe," Linda sniffed, "But saying it like that was just, well, disgusting. It was pretty low."

"Sorry about that," I didn't actually feel sorry, I was mostly annoyed, "But Sherry sort of pressed one of my buttons there. I really do have to go."

This girl magnet thing was getting to be a bit much. Sure, it was a very nice sop to the ego, but I didn't like it. Spreading my affections always felt like thinning them, so I tried to keep my circle of friends small, my list of useful acquaintances large. I liked to focus, witness the perhaps stifling attention I was giving to Alice. All these girls coming up and starting to flirt or outright come at me was beginning to make me feel hunted. Was that how the good looking girls felt? It was pretty damned uncomfortable. The very notion of being chased rather than having to do the chasing myself was alien, which had me thinking about the values society attached to who chased whom and for what.

I was so deep in thought I almost forgot to buy chocolate and ice cream, having to stop by the local grocery and settle for a smaller selection.

I put the consumables in the fridge, then went searching for Alice. I was surprised not to find her in my bedroom, so I called out her name. Rather loudly.

She called back, "In the study!"

Alice was working on my desktop, which raised privacy issues for a moment, waking up some slumbering anger. I quickly buried it. I didn't really have secrets I wanted to keep from Alice, not even what porn I like to watch and read. Perhaps seeing that would help her understand my fixation on her ass.

"Look," she pointed at the screen. "Is this one of them?"

"One of them?" I repeated in puzzlement and walked over so I could see the screen.

"Oh! Yes, that's one of them. How did you get his mug? Broke into police files?" I was impressed.

"Hardly. You described them, and I have the yearbooks scanned. I just linked to my database at home," Alice explained. "Since that's one, I guess that these are the others?"

The photos popped up one by one. There were three too many.

"Yep, you got them all. It's this one and this one and... ," I pointed out the culprits. "You're a regular Veronica Mars, only sexier," I kissed the top of her head.

Alice attached the files to an email she'd prepared to Brianne. "You want to read this?" She asked.

"Nope, I trust you to do a better job than I would," I massaged her shoulders.

"Who's Veronica Mars?" Alice asked. Rather than explaining, I leaned over her shoulder and opened up the Wikipedia and IMDB entries, then opened up a photo of Kristen Bell.

"I take it you don't watch much TV?"

"Actually, I don't even have a TV. There's one in the living room, but all my screens connect to computers," Alice shrugged. "You really think I'm sexier?"

"Sure. You've even got bigger tits," I put my hands on them, purely for emphasis.

Alice leaned back against me and said, in a small voice, "I cleaned up with, used the enema. I also read up on it, it's not really healthy to use it regularly. Can be dangerous."

"Okay, only for special occasions. How do you feel about it?" I went back to massaging her back with one hand, running the other through her luxuriant hair.

"I'm a bit nervous, but just a bit. I've decided that I'd rather not have pain, except perhaps some spanking," Alice blushed. "I kinda liked that."

"Oh? Would you like her to spank you?" I caressed her. "Or would you like to spank her? Would you prefer to have her kneel between you legs, begging to lick you, or lie spread eagled on my bed as she lowers her ass on your face? Which is more," I slid a finger into her wetness, "sexy?"

Alice squirmed in her seat, lurching forward to impale herself on my hand, whimpering "Please!"

I locked the computer and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her from the chair, taking the towel she'd sat on with us. I restrained the impulse to just throw her down on my bed and ravish her, instead sitting back against the headboard with pillow support and putting her down before me.

"It's your turn to do the work, slave. Ride my cock!" I positioned her and Alice went wild.

It was great sex, in a very different way, allowing me a lot more control than I'd expected. My hands were free to touch, caress and pinch everywhere, especially playing with the protruding butt plug. Her smooth slide up and down stuttered occasionally as her pleasure mounted, and I urged her to vary, so she started moving sideways and swiveling her hips. She finally found an angle that seemed to strike sparks, gasping loudly each time she struck bottom with a wet sound. Twice, she stopped and writhed as an orgasm burned through her, and with her sitting on me I didn't have that much of a height advantage, making it much easier to kiss hotly. Finally I slipped out a little vibrator from the top of the headboard and managed to touch it to her clit, repeatedly. Growing tired, she began to move more deliberately and slowly, allowing me to virtually attach it to her clit. She froze as I filled her one last time and shuddered, leaning forward to kiss me hard, her insides fluttering and pressing against me. It was just too much and I let go, our shouts swallowed by each other.

We stayed wrapped up together, recovering. I felt sticky, hot, sweaty, but I didn't really want to go anywhere. I thought about sliding sideways and letting her lie on me, but couldn't muster up the energy. The thought that we'd have trouble getting face to face without pulling out nixed the idea. It was the ultimate intimacy, growing soft inside her, immersed in our combined juices. I also thought it was pretty gross, but I wasn't 'sterile' enough to let it overcome the post-sexual bliss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.