The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

The three women continued meeting for lunch and sharing their sexual adventures. Bonnie, clueless, fantasized that Richard would one day be presenting her with a ring. Laura, still spellbound with Kyle and the romance as well as sensualness of their relationship, continued to see him regularly even though there were signs that Donald might not be as uninformed as she thought, while Vivian intrigued them both with her account of the party and her continued submissive status with Cherise. She didn't provide all the details, but enough to shock. She related the run-in with Nancy but neither Bonnie nor Laura could offer any means of counteracting the blackmail.

When the three left the restaurant that day, none had any idea it would be for the last time.

BONNIE

Bonnie hadn't a clue that Richard intended to dump her. As far as she was concerned life was wonderful -- well it would be if Kevin wasn't so jealous and nosey. He had become suspicious when she had come home late one night, her blouse not tucked in all the way. With other women this might not have meant much, but Bonnie was a fastidious dresser and anything less than being perfectly dressed meant something out of the ordinary. Unlike the other times, however, Kevin decided not to unload his suspicions on her verbally, but rather to keep a close watch and follow her the next time she had to "work late."

He didn't have long to wait. Two days later Bonnie announced that work had piled up, she had a lot of typing to do and she would be going back in to work after supper. Kevin bit his tongue and mumbled something about watching some TV. After dinner, Bonnie, thinking Kevin didn't notice, stuffed a very abbreviated outfit into the briefcase she used to carry work to and from the office and, after kissing Kevin good-bye and telling him not to wait up, she slipped out the door and into her car.

Kevin was boiling. He had found the outfit she planned to wear tonight, mini skirt, sheer blouse, mesh stockings, satin bra and thong and stiletto heels, hidden in her closet. Sure she was cheating he had said nothing, but it was all he could do to contain his anger when he heard the cover story of working late again. Realizing she had probably been playing him for some time now he seethed as she drove off.

Already the rage within him was barely controlled. He grabbed the .38 from his closet, jumped into the pickup and began trailing Bonnie at a discrete distance.

Bonnie took a circuitous route as she always did when she was meeting Richard at a motel. They seldom used the same one twice and Richard always registered under different names. Bonnie stopped briefly on the way and changed into the outfit. She smiled when she looked into the mirror after freshening her makeup and touching up her hair. The outfit made her look sexy and desirable just the way Richard liked, Getting back into the car she couldn't wait to see him again, have him hold her, make love to her. Her foot became heavy on the accelerator and what had been a crisscrossing and backtracking route became a straight line to the motel. Unknowingly she also made it much easier for Kevin to follow.

"Like what you see?" she teased, turning to show him the outfit and her curvaceous body.

"I'll say," he laughed pulling her to him and kissing her deeply.

Richard closed the motel door, but not without glancing around the parking lot first. Kevin had pulled over and parked across the street arousing no suspicion.

Kevin had seen the kiss, starting right then to walk over and confront them. But despite his intense feelings he forced himself to sit and wait for fifteen minutes. He reasoned that if anything was going to happen it would be by then. That would be the time to strike. As he sat his mind created one scenario after another of his beautiful wife screwing the doctor for whom she worked (he had met Grafton once while picking up Bonnie from work). Screwing behind my back, eh? We'll see about that! Oh, yeah, we'll see about that! he thought as he squirmed, wishing the time would pass more quickly.

Bonnie was already down to her bra, thong and stockings.

"How about a drink?" he asked. Richard always brought liquor and Bonnie was beginning to develop a taste for gin.

"Sure, just let me get these drapes," she said moving to the window and pulling the heavy drapes closed -- not before Kevin had spotted her clad only in her undergarments as the drapes were drawn together.

"Damn bitch! Damn fuckin' whore!" he breathed checking the .38 for the third time. "You'll get yours! BOTH OF YOU!"

"God, Bonnie you are one hot woman!" smiled Richard as the bra fell to the floor. As Richard undressed, Bonnie's thong and the shoes were discarded leaving her with only the stockings, just the way Richard liked screwing her.

Both finished their drinks and Bonnie lay back on the bed.

"Come and get it!" she smiled.

Richard was on her and into her almost instantly, both lovers grunting heavily as their bodies humped and thrusted and approached climax.

"I need the key to room 112. My wife is in there," said Kevin to the motel manager.

"I'm sorry sir, that room is checked out to a Mr. and Mrs. Taylor."

"I'm telling you that's my wife in there. Now give me the key to room 112!" ordered Kevin, his voice rising in anger and impatience.

"Sir, I can't do that. That room is checked out..."

"I said give me the key!" cried Kevin wielding the gun in the manager's face.

Being no fool, the manager forked over the spare key.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.