Preview

The Infidelity Club

by Amanda Pierce

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Heterosexual, TransGender, Cheating, DomSub, Interracial,

Erotica Sex Story: Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Introduction

The following story is an erotic fantasy. Erotic to titillate you sexually for temporal, harmless enjoyment and entertainment.; but it is also fantasy, illusions created in the mind for our own private amusement. The world of fantasy and the real world are, and should be, two separate worlds altogether. In fantasy, we can create people, places and events which simply do not belong to, and are not appropriate for the real world. In the real world, we should all strive for the basic human values which reality dictates: love, truth, dignity, responsibility, compassion, fairness and respect. These are the qualities by which we should strive to live. Enjoy fantasy by all means but never confuse it with reality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.