The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

"And just why do I have to go first?" laughed Bonnie.

It was a couple of days later and the three were again having their weekly luncheon together.

"Because we took a vote and you lost," giggled Vivian.

"Oh, all right," replied the pretty blonde lowering her voice conspiratorially, "Richa ... uh Dr. Grafton, kissed me."

"Wow, is he any good?"

'I'll say!" beamed Bonnie dreamily.

"And this staying late after work. Are you going to?"

"I ... I don't know. I know I shouldn't. Richard's generated some busy work as an excuse for staying late. If Kevin ever found out..."

"Then maybe you'd better say no," volunteered Laura.

"What and miss out on such a good kisser?" laughed Vivian.

"And what if he wants more than a kiss?"

"I ... I don't know," mused the blonde.

"With such a jealous husband, you'd better be sure it's worth it."

"It's just that -- well, when I'm with him I look into those eyes and I just melt away. When he kissed me I got so weak in the knees I thought my legs would collapse."

"Sounds like some kind of guy," opined Vivian.

"Hmmm, I have to admit you make him sound awfully tempting," smiled Laura.

"Seriously, what should I do?" asked Bonnie.

"Whatever you do for God's sake be careful."

"I ... I will," reasoned Bonnie, her face brightening as now she got to turn the tables. "And you Laura? What about your graduate student?"

"I ran into him at the supermarket the other day. He is so audacious. He told me I secretly wanted to have an affair."

"And do you?" asked Vivian.

"I'm ... not sure. I've know since we were married that Donald isn't the romantic or exciting swashbuckling type. He's a nice guy, and all in all he's been a good husband if a little neglectful. It's just that I've never met a man like Kyle before. He's outrageous and funny and..."

"And hung like a horse?" snickered Bonnie.

"That I don't know -- yet."

"Yet?" asked Vivian. "Does that mean... ?"

"It doesn't mean anything. Kyle bought me bra and panties. He wants me to wear them to his apartment."

"Well we all know what's on his mind," laughed Vivian. "So, are you going?"

"I don't know. I've always despised women who cheat on their husbands."

"That may make this a short friendship," smiled Vivian.

"But I just feel like I've missed out on so much," continued Laura. "Maybe I'm being selfish, but at my age I know I'll never get another chance like this."

"Then go for it," smiled Bonnie. "If it's not what you thought it would be you can always break it off."

"What do you think, Vivian?"

"I think all three of us are about the worst people you could get to be giving advice on this subject."

"So you're seeing -- what was her name, Cherise?" asked Laura.

"Not seeing -- exactly. That is, we had lunch the other day. She's on a parks committee I'm chairing and..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.