The Infidelity Club - Cover

The Infidelity Club

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Three women, three affairs, three lives.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Cheating   DomSub   Interracial  

VIVIAN

Vivian had known she was different from the time she reached adolescence. As other girls were beginning to develop crushes on the boys in their class, Vivian felt a strange indifference toward them. She was certainly attractive enough for several of the boys made overtures and later asked her out on dates, but she simply could garner no interest in them.

As she grew older, her father a civil engineer and mother a high school art teacher, encouraged, even pushed her into dating. She had relented and gone out with some nice boys but their was no chemistry and no second dates.

The requests for dates continued as did the pressure from her parents to "find a nice boy to date." She did well in school and was reasonably popular, shunning only one-on-one social activity of any kind.

Her older brother, Rob, at their parents insistence lined up some dates for her, but although she didn't mind spending time with boys, it simply didn't excite her the way it seemed to excite the other girls.

Then one day when her mother had asked her bring down her brothers dirty clothes for the wash, she discovered a Playboy magazine among his bedcovers. Opening it she was startled by the photos of naked women in provocative poses. What was even more startling was her own reaction. Vivian became sexually excited for perhaps the first time in her life. When her mother called to her from downstairs, she quickly hid the magazine and delivered the clothes for washing. Minutes later she was in her own room and perusing the magazine from cover to cover. It was then she realized why she had felt so awkward around boys but not girls.

She wondered if this meant she was indeed gay. With no one to talk with, she suffered in solitude. As time went on she began to find herself watching the girls instead of the boys and finding excuses to be close to her female friends. Instead of dates, Vivian began to invite female friends over for sleep overs and spent as much time with them as possible without being too obvious.

Things changed dramatically for her the night she attended a sleep over at a friends house. There were seven girls, all classmates. One in particular, Angie Townser, was cuter than most. She still wore her golden hair in ponytails and her bright blue eyes set off a face of the all American girl next door. Add to that the fact that she was a cheerleader and one of the most popular girls in school and it was easy to see why Vivian's heart had secretly gone out to her immediately.

The early part of the evening was spent watching teeny bopper videos and listening to music. Nearing bedtime all the gossip from school had been shared and laughed at and boredom began to settle in.

"I know," said Cassie, whose parents were hosting the sleep over, "Jeannie Harbro told me about a game. Want to try it?"

"What kind of game?" asked one of the other girls.

"Well, it's kind of like spin the bottle but the two girls get to hide under the cover. That way no one can ever say what happened to who."

"You mean we have to kiss a girl?" asked the smallest and youngest of the group.

They all giggled. "Sure! That is unless you're chicken!"

That was when they all started making clucking noises and the girl finally acquiesced. A pop bottle was secured, the girls arranged themselves in a circle and Cassie was the first to spin. The bottle wound up pointing at Tina, a petite redhead. The two girls were covered with the blanket. The others began making kissing and moaning as well as laughing and giggling sounds for several seconds until the blanket was thrown off by Cassie and she and Tina emerged red-faced and laughing.

No one had even thought about the fact that Vivian was black until Angie grabbed the bottle and spun. All eyes grew large as the bottle finally pointed toward Vivian. Her heart beat wildly but she also knew the reality of the situation.

"If you want to spin again, I understand," she said.

"Oh, no, you're not getting off that easily," smiled Angie grabbing the blanket and sitting next to Vivian.

A second later the blanket was thrown over them and the other girls began their teasing sounds, but for Vivian there was only the sound of Angie's voice, low, almost a whisper.

"I've never kissed a black girl before."

"I've never kissed a white girl either," replied Vivian.

"Always a first time for everything," smiled the blonde.

Gradually their lips drew closer and both girls closed their eyes. The moment her lips brushed those of Angie, Vivian's heart fluttered and her breathing became difficult.'

"Not bad for starters," said Angie. "Now open your mouth and French kiss me."

"I..." began Vivian but instantly her lips were covered and she felt Angie's tongue press against her lips wanting admittance. Surrendering, her mouth opened and she felt Angie's tongue enter and begin exploring and tasting. Now it was Vivian's tongue which sought to taste and the two were oblivious to the other girls whose hoots and giggles continued.

With her eyes closed, Vivian was unaware of Angie's intention. Suddenly a hand gently but firmly grasped her tender, not yet fully developed breast and Vivian was instantly afire.

"More?" whispered Angie.

"Yes, yes!" was her urgent reply.

Just as suddenly as before, Vivian felt fingers on her bare legs.

"Oh my God!" she breathed as the fingers rose slowly to thighs and then to her panties, pausing only to slip under the elastic then find the black girl's nest.

Already aroused and wet, Vivian barely managed to suppress the moan as a finger found her labial lips then entered her treasure and began flicking over her clitoris. Like all girls her age, Vivian had tried masturbation but while it was pleasing she had never attained orgasm.

That was not the case now as Angie covered her mouth with her own to muffle the sound as an avalanche of pleasure rolled over her. Her body spasmed not once but twice as Angie proved she was the experienced of the two, bringing Vivian to another climax immediately.

Hey you two, what's going on in there!" came the laughing shout.

Angie gave her only a split second to compose herself before throwing off the blanket and laughing, "wouldn't you like to know."

There were the usual teasing and friendly taunts and then the game went on until everyone had had a turn under the blanket.

From that moment on Vivian fell madly in love with Angie. She positioned herself to watch Angie walk down the hall between classes, a glimpse enough to make her heart sing. Although vivian did not care the least for athletics, she went to all the ball games just so she could see Angie leading cheers and doing flips, a brief glimpse of panty as the cheerleader did cartwheels or back flips making Vivian wet, and once she actually wet herself, her fantasy run wild, when Angie did the splits while being held in the air by the other cheerleaders.

She began following Angie, not stalking, just wishing to get a glimpse of her. She waited patiently for the attractive cheerleader to approach her, yet Angie had a boyfriend and the two seemed inseparable. Could it have been that what occurred that night at Cassie's had just been a lark on Angie's part and meant nothing to her? Vivian could not bring herself to believe it was so. She knew she was in love with the cheerleader and wanted to believe the feeling was mutual. Twice she spoke to Angie as they passed in the hall and both times the attractive blonde smiled and returned the greeting, but nothing more. Surely Angie must love her as well. Mustn't she?

There was only one way to find out. It was a Tuesday at school and the cheerleaders were preparing for practice. Angie was in the restroom by herself when Vivian timidly walked in.

"Oh, hi Vivian. How's it going?"

"I ... okay, I guess. I ... I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure. What's that?"

"That ... that night at Cassie's..."

Angie chuckled, "God, you were hot, girl."

Vivian blushed although it could not be seen under her lovely chocolate colored skin.

"I ... that is, I ... I really liked being with you and..."

"Hey, you are one wet chick, Viv. Next time it's my turn to be on the receiving end, okay?" she laughed.

"That's ... that's what I meant. Could ... could we see each other again?"

"Oh, wait a minute, babe. You trying to get serious with me?"

"I ... Well, I ... I thought since we both liked being with each other and..."

"Whoa, slow down girl. Look, I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression. I don't really swing from that side of the plate. That game at Cassie's was just that, a game -- a one time thing. Sure you were hot and you kiss pretty good for a beginner but, hey, it was just all in fun. I'd never kissed a black girl before and I wanted to see what it was like. You've got real soft lips and you taste sweet, but like I said, it was just for fun. Surely you must know I'm going with Brad."

"Well, yeah. I just thought we could..."

"Hey, Viv. I'm sorry if you got the wrong impression. I'm not gay and there is no 'we'."

"But ... but..." cried Vivian, her world crashing down around her, "I love you, Angie!"

"Hey, get a life! I told you, I'm not gay. You want to make it with girls, that's okay by me, but it won't be with this girl. Not unless it's just for fun -- like at Cassie's."

"Then you don't..."

"No, Vivian, I don't love you. I love Brad. Now I'm sorry but I have to get to practice."

With that the cheerleader was out the door and on her way to the gym.

Vivian was crestfallen. Considering how vicious teenage girls can be with each other, Angie had let her down fairly easily, still Vivian was stunned -- and hurt -- and heartbroken.

It had taken her months to get over Angie. The cheerleader had broken up with her boyfriend a few weeks later, but just when Vivian thought there might be a chance, Angie began dating and was soon going steady with one of the football players.

In the following three years of high school Vivian suspected that there might have been a couple of other girls who might share her sexual preference, but the pain of her rejection by Angie was just too great and she remained aloof and lonely. Her parents however kept up their unrelenting pressure and soon she was dating boys again although she knew it was not what she wanted.

Graduation came and went and Vivian started college. She was quickly approached by several young men who wanted to date the lovely black co-ed, but she refused. Near the end of her freshman year she met Gina, also black and also gay. They shared some romantic moments and again Vivian wanted a relationship while the other girl simply wanted fun and sex. The relationship ended badly with the girl walking out, leaving Vivian devastated.

It was at this time that Vivian, on a trip home, revealed her sexual orientation to her parents who simply refused to believe their daughter was gay.

"You're just confused, dear," said her mother. "It's understandable with those LESBIANS everywhere."

"Mom, I'm one of them. I'm lesbian!"

"No, you're not. All you need is a good man and you'll see what I mean!"

And with the discussion at an impasse, Vivian returned to school where she avoided relationships of any kind for the rest of the year.

The following year she met Rosetta at a party. The Latino was strikingly beautiful and statuesque. They talked with the revelers in the background and although Vivian was drawn to her, she also realized that something was different about Rosetta. She was self assured and came on strong, making very plain her intentions which involved her apartment and a large bed. Vivian was both drawn to and repulsed by her, yet accepted the invitation. Perhaps it was the loneliness, perhaps the aura of mystery surrounding the woman. At any rate, they left the party and were soon in Rosetta's apartment. Both had been drinking at the party and now Vivian wound up drinking another glass of wine and then another. Both were becoming totally bashed.

"You're one foxy lady. " smiled Rosetta taking Vivian in her arms.

" And you're one strong woman," replied Vivian.

The kiss was sudden and powerful. Rosetta's tongue forcing its way into Vivian's mouth. Not sure whether she really wanted this, but befogged by the alcohol, Vivian allowed the Latino to undress her. She lay back on the bed and awaited her partner.

Vivian's eyes grew to enormity when Rosetta stripped to nothing but a pair of panties which were straining to contain something a woman should not have.

"Wha... ?" began Vivian.

"Got a present for you," smiled the transsexual dropping his/her panties to reveal a very adequately sized penis, its erection continuing to grow as Rosetta stared at the startled naked woman on the bed.

"No, I don't..." began Vivian trying to get up.

"Just lie back sweetie. I'm gonna give you a good time!" leered the man/woman.

No, please..." cried Vivian trying to get up but being pushed back down by the larger heavier transsexual.

The alcohol, teamed with the fact that Rosetta was much larger and stronger, resulted in Vivian having her legs forced open.

"Please, no. No! NOOOOOOOO!" screamed the beautiful black co-ed as the phallus, now in full erection, ripped through her virginity and was buried in her.

"Don't! PLEEEEEEEASE!" she moaned as Rosetta thrusted a second and third time and buried herself within the hapless woman beneath.

"Nice tits, doll!" smiled Rosetta as his/her thrusting was causing Vivian's breasts to undulated up and down with each jackhammer penetration.

Vivian heard Rosetta snort and felt the erection inside her jerk.

"Oh God, NO! NOT INSIDE ME. I'M NOT PROTECTED!" she cried in vain.

"Too late, Doll," cried Rosetta filling the beautiful young black woman's womb with sperm.

Satisfied, the aggressor climbed off.

Vivian struggled to a sitting position on the bed.

"May I go now?" she asked in utter defeat, fighting back the tears. Despite her brief lesbian relationships, Vivian had walked into Rosetta's apartment with her hymen intact. That, of course, was no longer the case.

"You'll go when I say so," spat Rosetta. "I'm not through with you yet."

"Please let me go. I beg you!"

"Shut up! On your knees and suck me!"

Vivian started to get up and run for the door, but was brought back down with a back hand across her face.

"Try that again or scream and I'll..." threatened Rosetta, raising her hand.

Vivian cowered, then slid to her knees where she administered fellatio to the man/woman until the erection was again raging.

"Get on the bed, on your hand and knees!"

"No, please!" begged Vivian knowing what Rosetta had in mind.

"Take it up your ass and I'll let you go."

The alcohol was still impairing her judgment, but somewhere deep inside, Vivian was, while horrified, also excited to be subjugated like this. It was erotic to be dominated, to be taken, even against her will and used by Rosetta for her own pleasure. She was being abused, yes, but she also at last belonged to someone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.