A Binding Relationship - Cover

A Binding Relationship

Copyright© 2008 by Jane Copper

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Kim finds herself pulled into a place she never thought she would go. Her friends help her open up a new life. She finds she enjoys the ropes more each time.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

I wake to the alarm; I slide my hands over and find Nick. I snuggle in close to him and feel his warmth. I start to think about how hot I got when I start to think about what Nick did with the dishtowel last night. I wanted him so badly to tie me. I want to feel some of the things Amber must feel when Pete has her tied. I then start to think about the "what if's" in this whole thing. What if Pete hits Amber with the paddles and whips that I saw in the store. What if when he releases me that he takes her home and whips her for some of the things she does to me. I think about the other night, when we were in the back of the truck and started playing with me with her foot. I feel the anger at Pete if he does that to Amber. I don't care if she does like it. To me it is nothing more then abuse. Maybe Amber has been bullied into all of this? What if Pete told Amber she is going to like being tied because it is what he wants and she must comply? Maybe he has so much power over her that she is too scared to tell him no? Maybe he wants to do more to me and Amber will have nothing to say about it? I start to think about cutting it all off and not going with them any more. Then I start to realize that if that was the way it was, Pete would have done more to me by now. I look at the clock. I nudge Nick and tell him to hit the shower. He rises from the bed and heads off to shower. I join him a few minutes later. I shampoo and shave while Nick is doing the same. "What's on your mind sweetie?" he asks. I wish I could tell him. Why do I not trust telling him about my fantasies? I wish I could tell him how turned on I was last night when he pulled and kept my hands behind my back. "What is the wildest sex you ever had?" I ask without even thinking. Nick looks at me with shock. "Is that what has been on your mind lately?" he asks. "Sort of." I answer. "Well?" "Okay I did it in the park one night. When I was eighteen." I feel kind of relieved when he answered something like that. "What about you?" he asks. "I did it on the kitchen table one night." He looks out towards the kitchen. "No, not that one. That was a long time ago." He laughs. I make my way to the kitchen and start the coffee. I am standing there in my towel. I feel Nick walking up behind me. I feel him get close. He kisses the back of my neck. "Don't get any ideas there buddy." I say with a giggle. Before I can even react, he has me pushed over to the table. "What are you doing there Mister?" I ask him with a smile. "Want to relive your yester-year?" he asks. "Hold that thought, maybe tonight. We are going to be late if we do it now." I can see a sparkle in Nick's eyes as I tell him that. "Okay, I got that as a rain check."

I go to my closet and find what I am going to wear. I pick out the pinstripe business suit. I find a pair of black pantyhose and my heels. As I am putting on the pantyhose on, Nick walks back into the room. "Oh I love to watch you put them on, but love watching you take them off even more." He says. "You are such a pervert." I laugh. He blushes. I finish dressing and we grab coffee and head out the door. I see the cat just before I close the door. "Do the dishes while I am gone." I say. "Does she ever do them?" Nick asks. "What you kidding. I can't get her to do a damn thing. I am thinking about trading her in for a Buick." "Do you think a Buick will do the dishes?" "Speaking of cars. When are you getting yours back?" "You know I never gave it another thought." He says. "I will call later today and see." We drive to the parking ramp. I let Nick have my foot all the way to work. We enter the building and the elevator. We make it to the office and Andy is sitting on the corner of Shelly's desk. I can see they are gazing into each other's eyes. "Good morning Kim." She says as she spots me. "Good morning you two." "Morning to you too Nick." She smiles. Nick follows me into my office. I cant to lunch today. I have meetings all day. I will see you at the end of the day. He kisses me and exits. I feel a little let down knowing I will have to have lunch alone. Maybe Shelly and I can do lunch together. I walk to the door and Shelly is saying goodbye to Andy. "Hey, want to do lunch today?" I ask. I see the smile start on Shelly's face. "Yes, Andy has meetings all day. So I need a lunch partner." Shelly and I dig into the work. She is filing and I am reviewing papers. Before I know it, it is lunchtime. Shelly and I make our way down to the deli. As we walk in we see Teddy. He makes a beeline towards us. I start to get myself ready for a fight. He takes one look at me and makes a quick turn away from us. "Wow that was close." Shelly says. "He has been calling me every night, sometimes five or six times a night." "Do you answer the phone?" I ask her. "No, I have caller ID." Teddy stands across the room from us, staring at us. I think he is waiting for me to leave Shelly for a short time so he can talk to her. I never leave Shelly's side. Even though I have to go to the bathroom so badly, I stay by Shelly. I do not trust Teddy. There is something about him that I just don't like. Shelly and I finish lunch and return to the office.

I enter my office and decide I am going to call Amber and set up a time that I can have coffee with her and talk to her about everything. I want to know and make sure that Pete is not abusing her. Amber answers on the second ring. "Hey." I say as she picks up. "You tied up?" We both giggle. "No what's up?" "I was wondering if you and I could have coffee tonight?" "Sure, is anything wrong?" she asks me. "No, I just have some questions I need answered." "And I am the only one that can answer them." "Yes, you are." I can hear a little fear in her voice. "I will be over around seven, if that is okay?" "Seven it is." Amber disconnects. I get a legal pad out and start to write down some questions so I don't forget or lose my train of thought when I talk to her. I was glad I had all my work done and I could concentrate on my questions. I looked out several times to assure that Shelly wasn't going to suddenly walk in on me. I end up with twelve questions that I think are important. I take the list and put it in my purse. I look up and Nick is standing in my door. "Ready sweetie?" he asks and puts his arm out. I take his arm and smile. "I am going over to see Amber tonight. She and I haven't done coffee and months." "Okay, I will just hang around the house." "If you have something to do you can drop me off and I can have Pete and Amber take me home. You can use my car." "I should go see my parents tonight." We pull into the garage. I head to the bedroom and change to a pair of jeans and a jean shirt. I love the jeans I have on; you know the type they have been worn so often the knees are blown out. I put black tights on underneath the jeans. I found a pair of sneakers. Nick changes to a pair of jeans an old t-shirt. We have do grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner.

Nick drives me over to Pete and Ambers. I give him a kiss and tell him I will be home by ten. I will have Pete or Amber take me home. I exit the car and watch him pull away. I knock on the door and Pete answers. "Hey." He says. I can hear some disappointment in his tone. "Hey." He shows me in. I walk into the kitchen and Amber has coffee poured for me. "Hey, You okay?" she asks. "Yeah, I am fine." We sit down at Ambers mission styled table with the large tall back chairs. I sink down. I look around and see that Pete has settled down in the family room. "So what is on your mind Kim?" I can hear disappointment in Amber's tone too. "Look I am not here to end what we have going if that is what you think." I see relief on her face. "I just have some questions I need answered." "Like what?" Amber asks. "I need to know what happens after you let me go, that is if you want to tell me?" Amber pauses for a minute. "We always come back here, Pete will sometimes tie me to the bed or take me to the room downstairs. But we always end in making love. Some times tied sometimes not tied." "This question is hard to ask. But does Pete ever hit you?" "No, well he does slap the bottom of my feet from time to time, but never hard enough to hurt me. He did once and I made him untie me so we could talk about it. Since then he has never hit me that hard. He usually will hit just hard enough to let me know he touched me and send that shiver down my body." She takes a drink of her coffee. "I have felt that, he has done it to me too." "Pete and I are not into the S/M stuff. He is not a Mater to me. He is my loving husband. I don't kneel for him and call him Master or anything. We enjoy the bondage aspect of it. I love to be controlled by Pete. I trust him with my heart and soul when he has me tied. I have to trust that he will not hurt me, that he will give me a break when I need it. That he will do things to me to get me excited but not be mean about it." I feel that I am starting to understand more. "So it's about developing a trust in your mate?" "Yes, our marriage has become stronger because of it." "Who tied who first?" I ask. "Pete tied me one night. We finished watching a movie where a woman was kidnapped and tied. I watched and got very wet thinking about it. Pete could feel and see every time she was shown all tied up that I got excited. Soon as we went to bed he got up and tied me to the head and footboard in a spread eagle. He used my pantyhose to tie me. I lost four pair that night. But at that moment I trusted Pete more then I have ever in my life." "What is the S/M you are talking about?" "That is the dark side of bondage. That is the part that most people thing bondage is all about. The hang you from your ankles and whip you with crops and bullwhips. Now Pete and I have met people that are in to that. That is not a trusting bondage relationship. That is a man or even a woman controlling everything in that person's life. I know one couple that she had to ask permission to go to the bathroom. He denied her one time she got sick from it." I sat there listening to Amber tell me the stories. "How do you know when enough is enough?" "Pete and I have talked to you about this before. If you need a break or its not right you give us the sign or tell us the safe word and you are untied. No hard feelings. We will talk about what has happened and adjust to your needs." Amber gets up and fills my coffee cup. "Pete will act like he is angry with me, but I know it is all part of the bondage time. I know Pete would never ever hurt me. I just love the feeling of being restricted in my movement. I also enjoy seeing you tied with me. I hope that doesn't change anything with us. But sometimes I imagine Pete doing things to you. Knowing he really isn't. But it makes me feel green with envy when he is in another room with you and I have no idea what is happening to you. I know Pete is not having sex with you. We have agreed that it would never go that far." I sigh as I hear her talking about that. "I am glad you got me involved in all of this. It has also helped me to trust others." "Have you let Nick tie you yet?" I blush. "No I don't know how to ask him." "Oh trust me I know he would." She gives me a wink. Pete walks back into the kitchen. "Is everything okay?" he walks over and holds Ambers hand and kisses her neck. "Yes dear, Kim just had some questions about our life style. I had to tell her how you beat the hell out of me in the basement and how you expect me on my kneels in that little maid outfit." "Good, about time you tell her about that! Now go get her outfit and both of you on your knees for me!" he says laughing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.