Summer Dreams

by Me71

Copyright© 2008 by Me71

Erotica Sex Story: A muggy Saturday morning with no kids or husband around has Summer dreaming about sex with three of her new workmates...then her husband comes home!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   .

The day was unusually hot, so Summer decided to shut the house up and turn on the air-conditioner to try to cool down. Finally, she thought, I have the place to myself. Kids and hubby were off at football as per the norm for a Saturday. Wearily she sat down in her comfy chair in the lounge room and started to think about all the excitement of the last few weeks.

It had started with her decision to quit her job after 15 years with the same company. Summer had realised that career-wise, she was in a rut and so began to look for another job. Six months later she found one, in an entirely different industry. After working so long in a predominantly female field, it was quite a shock to find herself the only female in an office of four men. It was a truly refreshing experience to work with guys rather than bitchy women. The only bitch in the office was her!

However, she was so much hornier than she used to be. Maybe it was looking at all those fine male butts all day long; who knew? What Summer did know was her husband was getting luckier since she started working there. Not that he dipped out in the sex stakes before but it was worse now! The running joke with them was that most guys only get sex on birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays. In their house her husband got those days off! However lately he had actually started trying to beg off sex, complaining that he was tired, had a headache and so on and so forth.

Leaning back in her chair waiting for the room to cool, Summer took off her nightie and left her undies on thinking that would help cool her down quicker. Fanning her hand in front of herself lazily, 'Maybe if I told him my latest fantasy he would be more accommodating and put out a little bit more, ' she thought dreamily, as the heat in the room started to dissipate slowly and she fell asleep on that thought...

Summer went into work on a Saturday, while her husband had the kids at football, thinking she'd be the only one there. She logged on to her computer and started working. After a while she heard the sound of someone unlocking the front door and making their way to the office. Summer looked up and saw Jason, one of the company's technicians, entering the office. He was dressed in tight denim jeans and a western shirt with his trusty RM Williams boots, looking sexy as hell. They chatted as usual as Jason cleaned up the mess on his desk before setting up his computer.

A few minutes later they both heard a couple more voices; it seems Summer and Jason weren't the only ones who had decided to work on a Saturday. Their boss, Luke, and the other technician, Alex, joined them in the office. They are both in blue jeans but Alex was wearing a Rugby shirt and Luke was wearing a button down Oxford shirt and both guys wore high top sneakers. Summer wondered aloud where the fourth musketeer - their sales guy, David - was and was told he wasn't coming in because he was visiting with his family.

The four of them all worked in companionable silence for about an hour when Jason decided it was break time. Summer asked what everyone wanted and was told, "You, naked on the desk!"

She laughed and said, "No, really, what do you guys want? Coffee? Tea?"

Jason told her they were being serious and if she didn't undress herself they would do the job for her.

Alex got up from his desk to shut and lock the office door. Luke just sat back behind his desk with his elbow resting on the arm of the chair and his chin in his hand watching the show that was about to unfold. Jason and Alex decided Summer was taking too long and started advancing on her. She laughed nervously and told them to knock it off but all four of them knew she was more excited than worried.

Jason's hot gaze raked slowly over Summer as he grabbed her up into a torrid embrace, French kissing her for all he was worth. Alex came up behind her and started kissing Summer's neck while running his hands up the front of her body, until he had her large breasts cupped, one in each hand playing with her large brown nipples. She could feel the strength of Alex's calloused hands as he gently handled her and this brought a moan of delight from her throat. Summer's hands were as busily unzipping Jason's jeans, which was a difficult task because of the hard cock that lay naked underneath the material.

Finally she freed his erection and started to play with it, slowly but firmly stroking the velvet skin up and down to smooth over the pre-cum that was leaking from the eye of his penis. Alex's hands left Summer's fat nipples and started to drift down to the edge of her skirt, pulling the material up to her waist. His hands slipped under the edge of her panties and began to trace a large finger around her wet vagina and hard little clit. Summer could feel his hard cock pressing into her through the barrier of their clothes and firmly pressed her arse back into it rubbing against it mercilessly.

Jason pulled away from her mouth and, while she was still playing with his cock, he unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms. He then threw the blouse on the floor and told Alex to unzip the skirt and for Summer to step out of the pool of fabric on the floor.

Standing there in only her lacy red panties and high heels, Summer looked over to where Luke was sitting quietly watching the three of them. He had not unzipped his jeans but was casually rubbing his cock through the tight denim. Summer told him to get his cock out and join in but he declined saying, "Not yet; when the time is right."

Meanwhile Alex and Jason had finished pulling Summer's panties off and moving the rest of her clothes out of the way. She stood between the two guys with her feet slightly apart, still in her heels. Alex was the younger of the two and therefore more eager to strip off his own clothes and start getting it on. Jason told him to wait while Summer undressed him.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.