Third Time's A Charm - Cover

Third Time's A Charm

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 7: Rati

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Rati - Johnny has a spell he uses to make women give themselves to him. If he can get a woman to say she is his three times, she is completely his! How does it work? And who else is trying to get the girls?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School  

I called a meeting. There were serious issues I wanted addressed, and the only way to get them discussed was to call a meeting. As with most of the rest of our meetings, this one was partly business, partly family: I wanted to make our informal living arrangements a little more formal. I was married to Freya and we had a son, but the rest were living as if I was married to them, too. Our finances would be totally fouled up if anything were to happen to one of us, and there were no laws which allowed us to take care of each other in the case of medical emergencies. Many seemingly minor issues could quickly become major in the event of a fiscal, personal, or medical emergency, and I wanted the issues to remain minor. So, I called a meeting. The best time was after supper, so everybody agreed to meet at the end of the day.

We were sitting around the dining room table chatting, waiting for Tiennie to appear. Tiennie, who had security duty this evening, was going to join us after she had her 'look around' and was sure everything was safe. I guess she found no problems, because she appeared more quickly than any of us expected; I hadn't even finished my last glass of iced green tea.

When everyone had settled, they all looked at me - I was the one who wanted the meeting, I had to run it. I took the final few sips from my glass and used the time to try and collect my thoughts, so I could explain the problem better. I started with the biggest problems: "Right now, if something should happen to Chellie, all of us would be out of work and our bank accounts frozen, at least until after probate. Equally, if Freya should be hurt, we might be kicked out of our home; possibly the property might be sold to pay for inheritance taxes. What I would like is for us to all be married, but the state of California doesn't recognize plural marriages. I doubt even Utah, in the most Mormon parts, would recognize our group as a family."

I was interrupted by all of my lovelies trying to say they loved me and would love to be married to me, but I quieted them down and continued. "Similarly, John Junior legally has Freya and me as his parents, but in the case of a medical emergency, I would like to have any of you able to approve his treatment. Sometime soon, I hope we will have more children - I would love having children with all of you - but that would create even more problems. Even something as simple as buying, selling, or insuring a car is complicated by the fact that this company and this family are something the government doesn't recognize: multiple adults who love each other and live together as a single family." My eyes scanned the beautiful women seated around the table. "I don't know what to do about this, I only know that we need to plan for it before it becomes a problem."

"Why not make all of us partners in the corporation?" was Chellie's suggestion.

"I can deed you all as part owners of the property." added Freya.

Tiennie proposed that we all get Powers of Attorney for each other.

"Most of this has legal solutions," started Zulie, "contracts, deeds, and other legal documents can be written to specify what we want done in emergency situations. The biggest problem is knowing what those situations are, so we can handle them."

Quiet, as usual, Hana waited until we all were staring at her before she spoke. "What we need is someone with legal expertise, especially corporate and family law. We can structure the corporation so it works just like our family is working. To the outside world, it would be a contract, to us it would be our family rules. That way we can continue just as we are, only we will have the law, and the corporation, agreeing with us that we can sell or buy, sign papers, open and close accounts, and protect ourselves and our children, just the way we want."

Nods passed around the table, like ''the wave' at a sporting event. Chellie pointed out one sticking point in Hana's solution, "If we can get the contract written correctly, that will take care of the problems. But we need to find someone who has experience in contract, family, property, and several other disparate areas of the law. And, it has to be someone we can trust."

All the eyes around the table looked at Chellie, and Freya, as the most likely to know someone with the stated qualifications. They both shrugged. "Why doesn't everybody think about this tonight, and you can call your friends and connections tomorrow and see if anyone can locate the right person." I looked around one more time and saw no better suggestion. "Then this meeting is concluded."

Because I felt like it, I beat everyone to the door out of the room and blocked the way until I had kissed each one, as a toll to exit the meeting. I thoroughly enjoyed that. By their responses, none of the others were unhappy about it, either. In fact, I received such enthusiastic reactions that I moved the meeting to the bedroom and tried, successfully, to convince several of them to take off their clothes and play hide-and-go-seek in the bed. (I thought it was a great meeting, anyway!)

Each person reported back to me. Freya knew a few lawyers, but none good enough to handle the problems we were trying to solve. Chellie knew lots of lawyers, but they were all corporate specialists, mostly in finance and not one could claim distinction in family law. Tiennie had a family friend who practiced family law in San Francisco, but he didn't know about corporate law or contracts. Zulie said she might know someone, but after calling her dad, found out the person had died. As a technologist, I knew nothing about the law and no lawyers. The lawyer who had helped with our patent application only did patents. The lawyers Freya had hired to draft our incorporation documents likewise were specialists in starting corporations. Finally, I went looking for Hana, on the chance she knew someone from her old company.

"It is possible, Johnny. She no longer works for my old company, but she is a lawyer and knows both corporate and family law. But her husband is divorcing her and she will be thrown out of this country in less than a month. Do you want to talk with her?"

"Actually, I would like Chellie and Freya to talk with her. If they check her out and sense that she is safe for us, we can see about helping her with her other problems." I gave Hana a hug. "Freya likes helping people, and we certainly have enough money to help her, if she can help us."

The lawyer's name turned out to be Rati Lakshmi Urvasi. Hana managed to contact her through friends from where she used to work and we invited her over for an interview. I didn't know anything about her until she appeared on our doorstep; after she appeared, I knew she was female, a little over five feet tall, beautifully shaped, dark skinned, and from India. (She had one of those Hindu dots on her forehead. I learned later they are called 'tilaks'.)

She learned our names and asked us to call her Rati. Then she told us about herself and her current problems: she had studied law in India and the United States, she had doctorates (LLD) in corporate and family law, she was divorcing her husband because he beat her, and was about to be made to leave the US because of her divorce. She had family in southern India, where she probably would be forced to live, but they viewed divorce as a weakness on the woman's part and she would probably live the rest of her life alone and friendless.

The word from Freya was that Rati told the truth. She needed help and she had the skills to help us. Chellie paid her a retainer and they signed an agreement to hire her as corporate counsel. With a job, Freya was able to put Rati's immigration problems away. With her legal problems mostly resolved, she began working on our proposed contract, and we were able to settle down, as well.

We should have waited to settle down. Rati had collected the information we gave her about our family, snooped through the house when no one was looking, and done some outside research; when she felt she had enough, she attempted to force us to take her in as part of our family.

First, Rati tried to seduce me. She started wearing very short skirts and see-through blouses during the day. Several times, she bent over to pick up something she had dropped, and I could see her panties under her miniskirt. When I didn't respond, she began wearing practically transparent nightgowns around the house. Approaching me, I could see her nipples, dark brown against the medium brown skin of her breasts, which swayed enticingly when she walked. I could not see any fur between her legs, but I could tell she had nothing on except for the nightie because when she passed me, I could see the dark crack between her butt cheeks sway from side to side. With five women looking out for me, I never needed sex for long, so Rati's outfits - or lack of outfits - made no serious impression on me.

When I was sure that it was deliberate, rather than an accident that I could see her 'charms', I told Freya about my suspicions. As always, Freya was organized and thorough: she 'scanned' Rati more deeply and reported back to me that Rati had been trained, since the age of five or six, in the sexual arts. Her mother made sure that Rati knew how to manipulate men, even before she knew what sex was. Freya thought that Rati would stop when she found she couldn't control me that way. After a week or two, Rati did stop.

Unfortunately, she didn't stop trying to exploit the situation and our family. Rati's next attempt was to blackmail Chellie. Since Chellie was the president (CEO) of Itzamna, Inc., it was she who could most easily give Rati large amounts of money. The second attempt was even less successful than the first.

Requesting a meeting with any or all of us was never difficult. When Rati asked for time to make a 'business proposition' to Chellie, she was invited in immediately. The business case Rati presented was that having our family 'secrets' publicly known would ruin the company and probably the family as well. At the very least, we would be investigated by every business, government, legal, police, and feminist organization in the country. Handing Rati large sums of money could prevent that.

A sinister smile was not the response Rati expected from Chellie. "Let me see if I understand exactly what you are proposing." Chellie placed her hand on Rati's bare forearm for better contact. "You want to blackmail the six of us, seven if you count John Junior, for possibly millions of dollars. In exchange, you promise to not divulge information which you can't legally divulge, anyway? You do remember about lawyer-client confidentiality, don't you?" While she was talking, Chellie was disconnecting Rati's mind from her muscles. By the time she finished, Rati could not move at all.

Some time during the speech, Rati attempted to remove her arm from Chellie's grip, and found she could not. Then she tried to escape from the room and again she failed. When Chellie had finished and was staring at her, Rati could barely sweat.

"You may have noticed that you no longer have control of your body." Rati would have shaken with fear if she were able. "I'm sorry, but I can't allow you to harm my family. I'm not sure exactly what I will do with you, but you will most probably hate it. For now, you will take a nap while we decide how long you will live and how painful that life will be."

At these last words, Rati's eyes grew very wide. Seconds later, they closed and she fell unconscious to the floor.

The security duty officer that day was Zulie, who carried the woman's body to the car and drove Chellie (and Rati) home. Tiennie helped strip the blackmailer and then tied her to the bed, stretched wide and helpless. The rest of us sat around the bedroom and discussed what we needed to do.

Of course, Freya wanted to help her. Chellie wanted to punish her but let her live. Tiennie and Zulie wanted to remove her from our lives in the most immediate and permanent (and, if possible, painful) manner they could devise. Because I had learned to trust her instincts, I tended to side with Freya, only I had no clue how we could help this blackmailer. That left the deciding vote to Hana, who was silent and thoughtful as always.

"Before you try and tell me that what I am suggesting is impossible, please just let me submit my full proposal." Hana looked, deliberately, at each person in the room and those of us who were conscious nodded our agreement. "This person has been taught since she was a little girl that men are weak and should not be trusted, only manipulated. We all know, at least in Johnny's case, that this is not true. She has also been taught, more by example than words, that some women are powerful and should be emulated. Her mother is her prime example of this. Finally, she has learned through painful experience that powerful people live comfortable lives and weak people suffer through their lives; her mother and her former husband both taught her this lesson. What we need to do is to teach her several new lessons, breaking her old conditioning in the process and changing her into a person we can trust and care for."

So far, the proposal was clear - Rati had learned the wrong things from her mother and husband, people who should have been teaching her about love and trust, and were instead showing her that people are strong and happy, or weak and suffering. The implication was that we would teach her that people could be partly strong and partly weak, and could still be happy and loved. That love was different from manipulation and from sex. And that a person could submit themselves to others, partially or completely, and as long as the other person loved them, they could be very happy. The hard part was finding a way to teach those lessons.

The plot, as they say, thickened from this point on. Freya could tell us about what Rati believed, and even why, but she could not change those beliefs. Chellie could put ideas into Rati's head, but if those ideas conflicted strongly with basic beliefs, they would be discarded sooner or later. Tiennie could beat a lesson into the body of Rati, but that would only teach her fear and pain, not trust. Zulie could put the information into Rati's mind, but, again, her basic beliefs would override Zulie's images and information. Hana could see the way to teach the right lessons, but she could not get Rati to accept them. I was clueless.

After the discussion slowed down, Hana began her explanation again. "First, she needs to feel that she is helpless and only Johnny can help her. She needs to be so low that her basic belief system is brought into question. When she reaches the nadir, she will give herself to Johnny, who can then show her that not all submission is weak and painful. The only way that I can see for this to happen is if we all work on her together."

The agreement was there; the other options - releasing her so she could report our family or killing her - were both unacceptable to all of us.

"This will take days of effort and will be most unpleasant to Rati. First, we need to make her sexually stimulated all the time, but unable to climax without Johnny. He will tell her that he is putting a spell on her that will turn her body on. We can rub some lotion into her skin and say it makes her nerves constantly sensitive so she can't wear clothes. Chellie can convince her mind that her body is desiring Johnny. Tiennie can adjust her chi so she can't stop thinking and feeling sexy. We will tell her that if she leaves she will never be satisfied. Within a day or two, she will be ready to do almost anything for relief. Make her write a contract in which she gives herself, body, mind, and soul, to Johnny. When she voluntarily strips herself, ties herself up, and speaks the contract, she will be at her lowest."

"Is that all? Will that cure her?" Chellie wanted to know. The rest nodded in agreement; they wanted to hear that hat would solve the problem.

"Sorry, but no." Hana did look sorry. "But it will be a great first step. From that point on, we need to torment her sexually and only give her release when she submits. If she only lets herself be tied up once, she will eventually revert to her basic beliefs - she will have been shown as weak and will suffer. But if we repeat the lesson, she will soon associate the good feelings, the orgasm, with submission. Then, when Johnny shows her that she has been kept safe and not abused as she thinks, then she can begin to believe that we are trustworthy, with not only her sexuality, but with everything. Then, she should be willing to give herself, freely and without coercion, to Johnny. Just reading a legal contract and letting herself be tied under sexual tension, up will not be as powerful as giving herself freely and enjoying the result."

Further details were worked out and everyone agreed to their parts in our little charade. Then Chellie woke Rati from her forced sleep, and we began the play.

The yelling and threats began almost immediately. Rati recognized that she was helpless, naked, tied to the bed, and completely accessible to our eyes and hands. Only, her long-held beliefs would not allow her to be helpless. She threatened us with arrest, with law suits, with personal suffering. She yelled until she was hoarse, then she whispered, but as fiercely as she could. Meanwhile, we were preparing for our parts.

My part was the wizard. When she was quiet enough that she could hear me, I started. "Because you have threatened us, and rather than destroying you, I have decided to place an enchantment on you."

Her laughter was ragged and sore, but she laughed. "I don't believe in magic. You can't curse me! You can't control me. When I get out of here, I will have you punished. Then I will have my family kill you all."

Zulie stuffed Rati's discarded panties into her mouth, to silence her protests and threats.

"It is not important whether you believe. You will be enchanted. The curse is this: until you freely give yourself to me, you will be constantly and hugely sexually stimulated, without respite and without climax. My wives will now prepare you."

Hana went into the bathroom and brought out a fancy jar of some skin cream. There was no label on the jar, so it might have been anything. Freya, Chellie, Tiennie, Zulie, and Hana each dipped some out on their fingers and began rubbing it into Rati's helpless body. When Freya touched Rati's skin, she could read that the threat was having the desired effect. Chellie began putting thoughts into Rati's mind, that she was getting turned on, that her body was too sensitive even to put on clothes, that she would get worse and worse and could not leave the house because she would be separated from me (Johnny) and never have release. On and on, the thoughts filled her brain, confusing Rati and stimulating her body and her imagination. Tiennie's touches were carefully placed to liberate the chi energy in Rati's body and direct it to her genitals - she was getting turned on, but was blocked from sexual release. Zulie worked with expertise in stimulating women and touched everywhere that would turn Rati on. Hana stroked her gently, whispering to her how awful she must feel to be cursed by a man and how the lotion would make her body too sensitive to even tolerate clothes for days.

I continued, "What they are covering your body with, is made especially to keep every nerve in your skin stimulated. Washing won't remove it. Any touch will be felt by your hypersensitive skin and your nerves will transfer that feeling directly to your sex. You should be feeling it already."

By her face, I could see that she was feeling it. Because of Chellie, Zulie, and Tiennie, her body was getting more and more stimulated, and she associated that sexual feeling with all the hands that were stroking her.

"Anything that touches your skin will turn you on, until you can't stand to be touched any more. You may try to put on clothes, but your softest underwear will be excruciating when it slides over your skin. Because of my spell, you will be unable to orgasm until I allow it. If you try to leave the house, you will get more stimulated the further you move away from me. And you won't be able to wear clothes. If you call for help, they will either take you away from me, or take me away from the house, either of which condemns you to a lifetime of helpless, painful sexual stimulation and enforced nudity. I will release this spell only when you give me a legally binding contract which makes you my property. You must freely give yourself to me and do whatever I order; then I will give you an orgasm you will never forget. Do you understand?"

Helplessly stimulated and crying, she nodded her head silently.

Cruelly, I added, "Don't forget to put that potion inside her body, too. She won't even be able to touch herself there." Zulie put some on her fingers and rubbed it deeply inside Rati's vagina. Hana put some on a swab and pushed it deep inside her ears. Tiennie held Rati's nose and squirted some into her mouth, "Swallow it!" she commanded. Then they released the sobbing girl and quickly flipped her body over.

Zulie held her down while Tiennie stimulated more of her chi points, and Chellie gave her mind another round of stimulating images and feelings of helplessness. Freya rubbed the lotion on her arms, legs, and back. And Hana rubbed her butt, then spread her cheeks and jabbed some of the goo into her anus.

"You are free to get up and try to go. You will be unable to leave the house or even put on clothes. Your torment will continue until you give me a signed, legal contract which makes you my property and you verbally agree to it. You will voluntarily put yourself under my control and then I will grant you release from your suffering."

Rati made no move to escape when they released her, she just laid there sobbing. She was weak and helpless. But I could see a look of determination in her face. She was helpless, but not ready to submit. But we had convinced her that she was under my spell and her mind would torment her as nothing else could.

When she felt strong enough to stand, she walked to her room and locked the door. We heard screams and moans of pain - or extreme pleasure - for several hours as she tried to put on clothes so she could escape, and then as she tried to bring herself to orgasm for relief.

Dinner was at the usual time, and Tiennie knocked on Rati's door and invited her to join us. She was met with angry refusal, but half an hour later, Rati joined us at the table. She was naked and her skin, especially her nipples and vulva were red from rubbing. Her eyes were puffy from crying, but she held her head up bravely. She ate in silence, wiggling her bottom from time to time as she tried, without success, to sit without stimulating herself.

As soon as she finished eating, she returned to her room. This time, she didn't lock the door. I imagine she felt that we had already seen all of her, and touched her as well, when she was tied and helpless, and that she would stare down anyone who dared enter her room. She was left alone.

Bistek empanada con huevos - breaded, fried steak with eggs - was Chellie's breakfast creation. Rati did not show herself, even after Zulie invited her.

After breakfast, everyone separated to their different tasks. Possibly, Rati felt she could show herself to me without being humbled in front of the others: she appeared in my office, stark naked, and told me she was ready give herself to me.

"Go take a shower and meet me in the master bedroom, naked, in fifteen minutes. Don't be late."

I watched her cute, naked ass as it wiggled out the office door. Then I called the rest of my family and they collected the props for the next act. Those props included a wooden structure that Zulie had made, designed to hold Rati immobile, and make any part of her available for viewing, punishment, humiliation, or sex. It rotated on several axes so the victim could be spun and made to feel even more powerless, and it had a sturdy platform to support her helpless weight.

Clean, but with dripping hair, Rati showed herself at the bedroom door a few minutes before the designated time. She was surprised to see everyone sitting on chairs and the edge of the bed, waiting for her. With a huge sigh, she resigned herself to her fate and walked into the room. Her body was freshly washed and clearly aroused. She kept her hands tightly folded over each other, holding her stomach, but not hiding any of her nakedness. Even after the shower, the room filled with the smell of her arousal almost as soon as she entered. She smelled like exotic spices, cloves and curries, and I felt my mouth start to water, thinking about tasting her.

Reaching the middle of the room, she stopped and quietly announced, "I give up. You win. What do you want me to do now? Do you want to fuck me with everybody watching?"

Either the forbidden word, or the idea stimulated her and her breathing deepened.

"That was not what you were told to do. Go back to you room and think about it some more."

This must have shocked her, because she stopped breathing for a moment, then she separated her hands and quickly unfolded a small piece of paper, which she handed to me.

The contract was short: "I agree that I am the property of Johann Bach Rocker. I give myself without reservation or limitation, freely without coercion, to do with as he wills, for as long as I live." She had signed it.

"Now go to the corner of the room and tie yourself into the frame there."

Surprise blanked the determined look that had been on her face and replaced it with doubt. Clearly she had not seen the frame until I pointed it out. But her feet started, slowly, toward the corner indicated.

The frame was rectangular: wider and taller than Rati, with straps in each corner. If she closed the lower two padded cuffs around her ankles, she would have to force her legs wide apart and leave herself exposed. The obvious next step would be to tie her wrists with the upper straps and then she would be helpless. After a few seconds of hesitation, Rati stepped into the frame, spread her legs wide, and bent to fasten her ankles to the straps. Reaching as high as she could, she used her right hand to slip her left into the cuff and tighten it. Then she lifted her right hand and held it against the cuff, unable to do more.

I was by the frame in a few steps and gently cinched up the cuff around her right wrist. Then I walked behind her and pulled the ropes until her arms and legs were stretched taut and she was immobile.

"There is still one thing lacking," I reminded her.

With eyes closed, she repeated the contract from memory. "I agree that I am the property of Johann Bach Rocker. I give myself without reservation or limitation, freely without coercion, to do with as he wills, for as long as I live." When her eyes opened, they held a curious combination of fear and arousal. Her face dared me to try anything, and promised unnamed consequences; at the same time begging me to touch her and take her and give her release from the sexual fires that had burned her body since the lotion had touched her skin.

Silently, I waved the rest of my family over and they each touched her naked, helpless body. Tiennie began touching the chi points and releasing Rati's chi so that her body could climax. Chellie began releasing Rati's mind from the restrictions she had bound it into. Freya and Hana stroked her breasts until the nipples hardened with desire. Zulie fondled her ass cheeks, then slid between them and fingered her anus. I began directly stimulating her clitoris and sliding a finger inside her dripping vagina. Within seconds she was shivering.

"Let go completely; you are mine now." I whispered into her ear. Then I nodded and everyone pinched or prodded the most sensitive spot they could reach and I squeezed her clitoris and curled my finger inside her. She was helpless to resist and her body came for me.

Whether she actually passed out, or was just overcome by the sensations, I did not know. She just hung bonelessly by her wrists and ankles and breathed deeply, and shuddered over and over for minutes. And it took five minutes or more after the shaking stopped before she opened her eyes and looked at me.

She looked at me and waited. I ignored her and went and sat with my family. Finally, she spoke, "OK. You can let me out of this thing now. I did what you asked. The fun is over." Very soon she ran down and was silent.

"Did you write that contract? And sign it? And agree to it verbally in front of witnesses?"

Her head nodded after every question, and her body hung a little lower.

"Did you willingly place yourself in my control, and put your own body into the frame?"

She barely moved, but her head lifted slightly, then dropped.

"Then you belong to me. And I have determined that you need more training. You will be trained until you do everything I ask of you, however humbling. You will be trained until your body and mind both agree that anything I say is law for you. You will shed your clothes when I wish and give me your body for my pleasure however I want. You will bathe when and how I tell you; you will go to the bathroom at my orders; you will eat, drink, and sleep the way I command, you will even orgasm if I tell you to. And, if I don't command, you will not eat, drink, sleep, go to the bathroom, or have an orgasm. You have already agreed to all of this, whether you knew it or not. Say nothing, but nod if you understand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.