Third Time's A Charm - Cover

Third Time's A Charm

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 5: Zulie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Zulie - Johnny has a spell he uses to make women give themselves to him. If he can get a woman to say she is his three times, she is completely his! How does it work? And who else is trying to get the girls?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School  

The breakfast table in the kitchen was just the right size for the four of us, and Freya, Chellie, Tiennie, and I often sat there for meals, or sometimes just when we wanted to feel close. Any one of us could reach out and touch any of the others across the small table, or under it, if we removed our shoes. The ladies were all wearing t-shirts and I had pulled a pair of sweat pants on, in case we had company. I could feel three pairs of feet stroking mine and three sets of thoughts mixing with mine as we ate breakfast. (Being able to think at your loves is a great help, by the way, when you have your mouth full. You can continue eating, not delay the conversation, and not be called rude.)

From their thoughts, I could see that each of the girls had reached the same conclusion: that we needed to improve security, both the physical security of our home and office, and the security personnel available, since Tiennie could not possibly stay awake 24 hours a day. No words were spoken, and the speed of our intertwined thoughts allowed us to decide in much less time than it would take to write - or even read - so I will just list the results.

The company needed to hire more security, probably 24 hour security for both the office and our home.

We needed to hire a professional architect and/or contractor who had security experience to make the changes Tiennie had noted around our estate.

Lots of security equipment was needed, things like remote cameras and sensors, special phones for each of us to be able to communicate at any time, a 'safe' room, and a security sensor station where all of the security information could be viewed and recorded by one person. Again, we needed a security expert for this one.

After immediate security concerns were handled, there had to be some kind of backup for the electricity, and probably for the phones and other utilities as well, so that we would not be stuck in the dark again. The architect/security person could handle this job as well.

It would probably be best to build new offices for Itzamna, Inc. since the rented ones were going to be almost impossible to secure. We had plenty of room on the estate and the commute would be shorter. Also, all of the employees, so far, lived in the house. A reasonably competent architect could handle this, but we would like special security features and already planned to be sure our staff architect had expertise in security.

We either needed to modify the house or build a new one, because we were going to have a baby in the near future, and (we all hoped) more in the not-so-distant future. One or more nurseries would be practically imperative.

The current bed was too small, and Freya was going to order something larger than (California) King size that day so there would be room for us all to sleep together.

Before the meeting broke up, I saw Tiennie start to say something, then hesitate. After my family had been attacked, we needed all the information we could get, so I requested that she tell us what she knew. It was short of an order, but got the point across.

Still unsure, she relented when I gave her a stern look. "I know someone, from the Air Force, that taught security at the Academy. Now, she is working in her father's contracting business. She is a licensed architect and has security experience beyond anything a civilian would know. The only problem is that she was fired from the Academy and I don't know if you will want to hire her when you hear why."

Precious hearted Freya took tiny Tiennie's hands in hers and gently asked, "Tell us why."

"She was fired because she is a lesbian. One of the senior male officers tried to hit on her and she turned him down, so he lied and accused her of trying to seduce him. He also got a female lesser officer to testify that my friend had tried to seduce her, too. The militaries are afraid of homosexuals."

There was a hesitation while Freya tried to frame her next question. "I was going to ask if she is dangerous, but that is a requirement for this job. Then I thought I could ask if she had ever hurt anyone, and again had to stop. Is she a caring person, who will help protect our family?"

Smiles burst from all the beauties seated around the table as Freya asked exactly the right question. A nod from Tiennie was the only answer required, but she continued, "You don't mind that she is a lesbian?"

A sly look passed from Chellie to Freya and an absolute leer flashed back, in unison they answered, "Only if she won't share!" They both laughed. It was good to hear laughter, after last night's scare.

Details were discussed concerning salary, job description, and so forth, and Tiennie rang up her friend. It was the perfect time, because Erzulie was tired of being a 'gofer' in her dad's company and was excited about the possibility of doing real security work, as well as real design again. She planned to leave immediately. The offer of plane tickets was turned down, as she wanted to drive down so she could have most of her possessions in her car when she arrived, which would be some time tomorrow.

We spent the day around the house, feeling insecure. Tiennie made extensive lists of improvements, new construction, and equipment she wanted. It seemed there was always more work for Chellie on her proposals and deals, so she worked on them. Freya called furniture stores until she found one who could deliver an extra-large bed that afternoon. I went on the internet and researched equipment, but for backups for our utilities.

At the very least, there had to be some way of providing electricity when the lines were cut. Better than a single source, we should have multiple. It would be harder for an attack to knock out the backup if there were several. I finally decided we should get a solar array, for one. Then there was a spring on our property that fed a stream all year round; a dam could provide hydroelectric power - that was two. Windmills were ugly, took a lot of room, only worked when the wind blew strongly enough, and could be used as a firing platform by snipers, if they came back; I eliminated them from the list. For a third source, I thought we might get fuel cells - there was a company advertising some that ran on methane and natural gas. With the power lines and three backups, we could be sure to have electricity all the time and could choose to use whichever source was cheapest. For a few hundred thousand dollars, we would be assured of power. (Besides - a dam would make a lake, which would give is a nice place to swim.)

The more I thought of it, the more I liked the idea of assuring all our utilities were safe. I looked for sources for fresh water and propane or natural gas, which would take care of our drinking and the rest of our energy supplies. More research found a company that sold water purification systems: given a pipe from the stream or lake, their automatic system would provide unlimited drinking water. We also needed to get rid of trash and gray water. Another company was offering waste handling systems which converted the garbage to methane gas. The solids remaining could be used for fertilizer, burned, or buried. That gave me another idea: most of household waste is combustible, I found a company that sold systems which burned trash (or almost anything flammable) to power generators, and another selling a system which pyrolized the trash to produce something like diesel fuel. I started a list of products and companies for the contractor, so they could be ordered and installed to improve our security.

Except for food, we would be all set. Well, we would need some kinds of communications, like satellite internet connections, which we could use for telephones, video, radio, and lots else. But the food was a bigger problem - there was no way we could provide fruits and vegetables, meat, poultry, fish, grains, flour, spices, and thousands of other items by ourselves. Complete self-sufficiency was out, but at least we could be secure. The sun had set when I looked up and I was surprised it was so late.

They must have been feeling domestic, since the women had each made a contribution to the evening meal. Freya made some poached white fish and boiled potatoes. Chellie brought out something with ground beef, tomatoes, and green olives, with fried green bananas on the side. Tiennie served soft noodles with chicken, beef, and shrimp, and lots of vegetables, all in one dish. I had some of each, Then I had some more.

We went to bed that night in our new, extra large, bed. Even though there was plenty of room for everybody to spread out, we ended up snuggled together in the middle. I ended up underneath a pile of beautiful naked females and never complained.

Zulie should probably have gone to the same college that the other ladies had attended - the doorbell rang at exactly 8 AM. Fortunately, we were all up and dressed, even if we hadn't finished breakfast yet.

Tiennie beat everyone to the door for two reasons: she was fastest, and she was security. Freya wanted to answer the door in her own house, but because of the baby, she had slowed down. Chellie and I were seated nearest the wall at the breakfast table and couldn't have gotten up without making the others get up first, so we didn't even try to beat Tiennie. Of course, the three of us were close behind her when she was opening the door.

The woman waiting outside was poised majestically. The way she stood shouted royalty; she might have been a princess. She had high, regal cheekbones, majestically arched brows, and full, delicious-looking lips set in a face the color of bittersweet chocolate. Her short hair formed a springy black cloud around her queenly head, which was almost eye-to-eye with me. Her shoulders were only inches below mine, and the muscles in her shoulders and arms were visible, even under her shirt. This was a woman afraid of nothing; she could have been the root of the legend of Amazon women. She was tall, she was strong, she was beautiful, and she was black.

When Tiennie turned around to invite the girl into our house, she started the introductions. "Friends, this is Erzulie Nambi Luamerava, from Levurrisa, Swaziland, in south Africa, and everybody calls her Zulie. Zulie, this is Johnny, Freya, and Chellie; you will get to know them better soon. They need a security person, an architect, and a contractor. I told them you could do all the jobs and they were excited to talk with you. Just so you don't worry, I know you will get the job, but they need to talk with you so they can know it, too. You will really be working for our family, but your contract will say you work for our company. Freya is head of personnel and will be making the formal recommendation. Chellie is the CEO of Itzamna, Inc. that will be officially hiring you and she will be signing your checks. Johnny is somebody you will want to get to know; officially, he is the chief technical officer of the company, actually, he is just someone great to know and talk with. Oh, my title is Head of Security, so we will be working together on the security part, but the design and construction will be completely your domain. I hope you don't mind, but I already told them about your problems with the Air Force and they all agreed it wouldn't be a issue here." She finally ran out of breath and had to stop.

Zulie and Tiennie hugged and it was a study in opposites to see the small, light yellow skinned, doll girl with waist-length unbending black hair in the arms of a tall, ebony warrior with short, curly black hair. Tiennie handed her friend off to Chellie, then to Freya, who both hugged her like a long-lost friend. When Zulie got to me, she gave me a formal handshake and a nervous smile; I just gave her a friendly smile back and told her, "I hope you can help us; someone is trying to hurt my family and friends, and they need your protection."

That must have been at least close to the right thing to say, because Zulie exhaled and relaxed a little. I offered to carry her bags when Tiennie started leading Zulie to her room, but Zulie declined. (She had more muscles than I did; she didn't really need the help. I was just trying to be a good host.)

Freya went into the room with Tiennie and Zulie and they shut the door. She was probably doing hostess things, like showing where the bath towels were and explaining the house rules. I knew that she was also reading Zulie's thoughts and feelings to be sure there weren't any problems that would affect our family. My girls, Freya and Tiennie, came out of the room smiling and I knew we would have a new employee soon. They collected Chellie and me into the spare bedroom that we used as an office and called a meeting.

With our little group, I always had trouble telling if we were in a family meeting or a company meeting, not that it mattered. This one was, as usual, a combination meeting.

First up was Freya. "I highly recommend Zulie for the position of company Architect. She has experience with the type of construction we need and is excited to start. She will also be helpful as part of our Security team, giving Tiennie some rest. Chellie, that is a formal recommendation."

At that time, it seemed like a straightforward company meeting. Chellie asked if we had any questions. Tiennie already knew Zulie. Freya had 'scanned' her and made a recommendation. Chellie trusted Freya, having worked with her for a few months. I had no opinion, so I went with the group. "I move we hire Zulie as Company Architect, at a suitable salary, and put her to work immediately."

Ever practical, Freya had something to add. "She is welcome to stay here, in fact, we would prefer it, since it makes us more secure and reduces her commute. Can we make that part of her compensation package?"

"We can't actually require it, but we can make the offer that we will either pay for housing, or, if she stays here, we will provide a new car for her." There were no objections, so Chellie called for a vote. "All in favor?"

"Aye." From everyone in the room.

I could see that there was more; Freya looked worried, like a mother hen with a hurt chick. "All right, beautiful, spill the beans. What is the matter? Is there something wrong with Zulie?"

"Not the way you might think. She will be a great employee, but she has been hurt and I think we can help her." Freya gave me one of her patented 'no arguments from you, buster' looks and I shut my mouth without saying anything. "When I looked in Zulie's mind, I could see that she had been abused, raped repeatedly as a child, by her stepfather. That's why she only likes women - she's afraid that all men are like that and avoids them. I'm not suggesting that we try and change her preferences, but I think we can help ease her memories and help her be a more open, trusting person. What does everybody think?"

I started to say that Zulie's business was her own, but Freya's eyes shot lightning at me and I said nothing. The rest had opinions different from mine.

"Why don't I try and work on her memories, the way I worked on Johnny's arm?" was Chellie's suggestion. "It could make the hurt more bearable. I might even plant suggestions that she could trust Johnny, so she relaxes. With a better role-model, she might accept men better."

"I'll bet that Zulie has never felt how wonderful it is just to be hugged and accepted." Tiennie looked warmly at me. "I can tell her how scared I was and how Johnny's hugs made me feel better. She might be willing to hear that from a friend."

The proposal never came to a vote, it was accepted by acclamation, while I kept my mouth shut. The meeting ended when the females left to go tell Zulie the good news. I went back to my research.

One thing that I found was that all of the equipment provided only a partial solution. It would produce electricity, or purify water, or reduce waste, but none of it worked together. For example, with a simple microprocessor, I could have a system that purified water and then produced methane from the sludge remaining. With the addition of solar cells, to power the processor and provide energy for other stuff, the resulting device could provide electricity, methane, purified solids for fertilizer, and fresh water, while getting rid of waste that could cause diseases. The more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I started planning what it would need and how it would work, and I had schematic plans finished by the time the room became too dark to continue. Somehow, a plate with sandwich crumbs and a glass with melted ice had appeared on my desk; someone had brought lunch and I must have eaten it without noticing. Dinner would be a good idea, I thought.

There was an international convention of stunning females gathered in the kitchen. A Swede, a Mayan, a Chinese, and an African were tasting and discussing dishes contained in large pots on the stove. They could have passed for goddesses; each was startlingly beautiful in their own way. And the color of their skins, rather than being a deciding point for liking them or not, was just part of what made them exquisitely unique. Freya's lessons were starting to sink into my thick skull, and I was glad.

Freya turned her head towards me when I entered the kitchen. "Zulie is showing us how to make some of her national dishes. She made a meat stew, that I can't pronounce, and some corn stuff like polenta, and roasted corn on the cob. Doesn't it smell wonderful?"

Now that she mentioned it, the smells reaching me were appetizing. My stomach growled.

They all smiled at the sound. "I guess that means yes." Chellie giggled.

An extra chair appeared at the tiny breakfast table, and Freya seated us all while she and Zulie served the stew. Large platters of roasted corn and corn pudding were passed and we all dug in. While everybody else was eating and exclaiming about the wonderful food, my wife asked what I had been working on all day.

"Well, I don't exactly know what to call it, but I think I can build a device that takes polluted water and garbage, and using a small computer and some solar cells, produces clean water, methane, electricity, and fertilizer. It might even be adjusted to produce biodiesel fuel. Right now, I think I could build one and it could be installed at any house and allow them to produce most of the energy they need without paying the electric or gas companies. We could add a diesel generator, or a fuel cell that uses methane, to make more electricity. It might even be useful for people with cabins in the mountains, far from utility connections. Maybe our company can produce and sell it."

More excitement than I considered reasonable went around the table. Chellie thought the product would be a 'great start for our company.' Tiennie said "Many people who need secure energy supplies could buy one, or several." Freya wanted to know if "construction companies could buy them and have portable power and clean water during construction?"

When my eyes made it around the table to Zulie, she was almost jumping out of her seat. I asked, "What do you think, Zulie? Do you think it would sell?"

"Not the way you were thinking. I was remembering in my country, all the times we had no electricity for lights, no gas for cooking, limited water for drinking, and of all of the little children that got sick and died from unprocessed sewage. If your machine can do what you say, there is a need for thousands, no millions of them in the poorer countries. All that and possibly making fertilizer, and diesel for cars or tractors, too? We can sell one or two to each village and the people would be able to leave the stone age and enter the rest of the world. With electricity, they could have communications and computers. The children can attend schools remotely and the adults can learn of the rest of the world. The food they produce would last longer with decent cooking and refrigeration! I would work for any company that makes them, without pay." By now, Zulie was practically panting with excitement.

"Well, I hadn't thought about that. My first plan was to make a small one and a big one. The little one could use a kevlar balloon for the water, so one person could carry it in a backpack. The bigger one, I thought maybe carbon fiber for the tank, so it could be light, and mobile, and last a long time. That would make it rather expensive. What if we buy up old metal barrels, or used steel tanks for the large part? They would be much heavier, but cheaper that way?"

"Sorry to interrupt, Johnny." Very uncharacteristically, Freya broke in. "But we need to go to the hospital." She was panting. "I think our son wants to meet his dad."

I was already jumping over the back of my seat and running for my wallet and keys from the bedroom before she finished. Chellie was right behind me. Tiennie was on the phone to the doctor when we returned; Chellie had Freya's small suitcase. I had the insurance papers, my wallet, and the car keys. I put my arm around the panting Freya and helped her, slowly, towards the front door.

Before I could get Freya to the door, Tiennie had it opened. She grabbed the keys from my hand and yelled to Zulie, "You keep everything safe here. I'm going to guard them at the hospital. My cell number is on the wall in the kitchen, next to the hospital number. Call if there is a problem; I'll do the same."

We helped Freya into the 'secure' car and Tiennie drove us to the hospital. The nurse wheeled Freya in immediately, with Chellie at her side. Tiennie and I stayed to provide insurance information and fill out paperwork. By the time the administrative nurse finished, they had Freya already in the delivery room, where I found Chellie holding her hand and focusing on reducing the pain and helping the birth. I didn't even need to tell the doctor that Chellie and Freya were sisters; they just let her in. Chellie and I held Freya's hands and we both concentrated on helping her and making her feel loved. (That last was my part.) For some reason, Tiennie had to wait outside - there was some arbitrary hospital rule about unsterilized weapons and communicators in the delivery room.

Four hours later, I was holding a magnificent, squalling baby in my arms. He was bright red and so tiny that I could have held him in just my two hands. (The women later explained that he just looked tiny to me; he was almost ten pounds, which was huge for a baby.) When I handed him back to his mother, I took a good look at her - she was exhausted, sweaty, without makeup, wearing a shapeless hospital gown, and her hair was arranged as if it had gone through a blender - laying there holding our son she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I touched her hand gently and sent her an image of my love for her and she smiled, tiredly, back at me.

After we got the mother and baby moved to a private room, she sent us home. She was almost asleep as I kissed her goodnight and told her I loved her. Chellie touched her hand, and Freya's eyes closed immediately.

Zulie was on the front lawn, practicing some kind of martial art moves when we pulled into the garage. It almost looked like she was dancing, the moves were smooth and graceful. (Later, she told me it was Tai Chi, and she even taught me some moves, for exercise.) A quick conference between Zulie and Tiennie decided that Zulie was going to the hospital to guard Freya's room and Tiennie was going to stay home protecting Chellie. With everything arranged, they sent me to bed. I was so wired with excitement that I didn't think I could possibly sleep, but Chellie climbed into bed next to me, stroked my back, and I disappeared into darkness.

She was still behind me when I opened my eyes, I could feel her snuggled against my back. The sun was bright, it must have been midmorning already. Even though my night had been short, I felt wonderful! I was a daddy! Rolling over so I could see Chellie, she was happy, too. I could see the shine in her dark eyes and the glow on her dark face that told me how happy she was. I kissed her.

After a few seconds, she pulled back, looked straight at me and demanded, "You promised to give me a baby, too. Especially after seeing your son, I want one even more. You had better not take too long."

I had promised, just as she had promised to wait. It wasn't the right time, yet, but we both hoped the time would be soon. She kissed me again, and pressed her naked body against me. I could feel her skin touch mine, and I felt her desire rise, just as she felt mine. We made hot, exhilarated love that morning, then showered together.

Excitement seemed to fill the house that morning. Tiennie was up, drinking coffee, and offered to make us breakfast. Chellie and I were so elated that we didn't want anything, but Tiennie made us toast, anyway, and we ate it. She drove us to the hospital to see the new mother and son.

When we walked into the room, Freya was feeding Junior, and Zulie was watching them as if it were the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Personally, I thought it might be right near the top of the list, but I would probably put watching Freya climax while we were making love as number one.

After one look at the exhaustion on Zulie's face, Tiennie told her to go home and sleep for at least twelve hours, then to get up and eat two or three meals, then to sleep some more before starting work. Once work started, we had lots to do, especially getting a nursery ready for the new family member. Zulie smiled at the memory of Junior having lunch, and walked out of the room to head back to the house.

An orderly brought lunch for Freya while we were there, and (of course) the doctor arrived in the middle of lunch. The doctor checked Freya's chart, listened to two hearts and sets of lungs, and announced her surprise at how well they both were doing. "I don't think I've ever seen such a quick recovery. Mother and baby are both doing wonderfully. Do you have help at home?" She looked straight at Freya.

"Yes, doctor. My sister, Chellie is here to help, and we have other good friends at the house, too. You remember Tiennie, don't you? And my sweet husband, Johnny? They will take care of everything. I won't have to cook, or wash. I can just lay around and play with our son. I think I'm going to enjoy being a mother." Freya winked at the doctor. "Of course, doctor's orders should include making my husband work 24 hours a day to keep me happy, shouldn't they?"

The doctor took a quick look at me, as I tried to suppress a smile, and then looked seriously back at Freya. "I write that on every new mother's release papers. 'Husband must show love and concern at least 24 hours a day. Sleeping optional.' Speaking of release papers, wouldn't you like some?"

"You mean I can go home? Yes, Doctor."

"It's very unusual to let new mothers leave the hospital in less than 24 hours, but you and the baby are both in such great shape, and since you have help and a loving, hardworking husband at home, I think you'd be better there than here. How does that sound?"

"Should I go now, or do I need to dress first?" Freya was obviously happy at the thought.

"Dressing is a good idea. You could probably finish your lunch first. Maybe there will even be time to pack your suitcase. I need to give the nurses all the forms, but you should be out of here in less than an hour." The doctor smiled. "Pleased to meet you all. Come back and see me when you are ready for another baby."

Because things move slowly in any bureaucracy, it was really a little over an hour before they wheeled Freya and Junior to the front door, where Tiennie and I had the car waiting for mother and child. Chellie helped them from the wheelchair into the car and we all drove merrily into the early afternoon sunlight towards home.

It seemed that Zulie had trouble taking orders, at least orders to relax. We found her in the office, where she had connected her laptop computer to the house network and was busy making lists and plans for the construction. When Tiennie questioned her, she told us all that she had relaxed by running five miles, and then needed something to do - she was too wound up to sleep - so she started on a list of improvements for the security of the estate. Then Tiennie produced her list, and they started comparing notes. Chellie gave them permission to start spending money, including hiring people for construction and security, and let them get to the work they obviously enjoyed.

When Chellie rejoined Freya and me in the bedroom, she had a devious smile on her face. "I told her, Johnny. I gave her a mental order."

Clueless, as always, I asked what Chellie had told, and to whom.

"Johnny! I told Zulie that she would get turned on and think of you."

"When she was with me in the hospital, I could feel how turned on she was already, just watching the baby. She was panting with desire when I started feeding him and I could feel how much she would like to have a baby. I think we are getting close." Freya added her knowledge to the pool.

"But we don't even know if she wants to change! I need to talk with Tiennie!" And I stormed out of the room.

When Zulie and Tiennie finished, I took Tiennie into the kitchen and asked her opinion of the girls' plans to rope Zulie into sex with me. She smiled and shook her head. "Johnny, don't you ever learn? Freya has her plans and it would take more than you and me to change her mind. I don't think a planet crashing into the Earth would move her. Besides, I've seen how sad Zulie is sometimes. I even have started telling her how relaxing it is when you hold me. I think she may be interested. She probably will ask you about it tonight. Just have Chellie or me there so she can feel safe when you do it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.