Third Time's A Charm - Cover

Third Time's A Charm

Copyright© 2008 by Jkl Mor

Chapter 2: Freya

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Freya - Johnny has a spell he uses to make women give themselves to him. If he can get a woman to say she is his three times, she is completely his! How does it work? And who else is trying to get the girls?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   School  

I was deep in lust for a Viking goddess named Freya Sjofn Astrild, who worked in the HR department of the same computer company where I did. Freya was beautiful, blue-eyed, platinum blond, and busty. We had dated a few times — dinners, movies, even museums — but were only up to the kissing stage, as Freya wanted to keep things moving slowly. She even held my hands while we were kissing, so I couldn't start them roaming over her sweet, Swedish body. As a lusty male, I wanted to make things move quickly, and I thought I had found a way, using my spell: I would make her say three times that she gave herself to me, and then I could have all the sex I wanted. (I know; it's pitiful. So sue me.)

One warm indian summer afternoon, I set her up. I rented us bicycles and packed a picnic, with plenty of wine. By the time we got back to my apartment, she was warm from the weather, tired from the exercise, and slightly tipsy from the wine. I settled us down on my old sofa and started kissing her, just the lips, but with plenty of passion, and my hands behind my back, so she forgot to hold them. Once I had her attention diverted, I put my magic-trained hands to work, opened her blouse and lifted her bra, all without her knowing it. By the time she noticed that her breasts were uncovered, I had them thoroughly stimulated and she was starting to breathe heavily. I moved my lips down her neck and gave her nipples even more to think about with my lips and tongue. Two of my fingers slid down between her legs and rubbed her magic button through her bicycle shorts. When she was unable to keep herself still, I stopped and asked her if she wanted me to continue; of course she said "YES!"

A little more rubbing, and she was right at the edge of her orgasm. I slowed down and asked her again if she wanted me to take her clitoris so she could climax. For five or six seconds, I thought I had gone too far, then she almost shouted, "Take my clitoris!" One good lick, one good push, and I held her as she shivered through her peak in my arms. Without closing her blouse, I laid back and pulled her on top of me while she relaxed, almost falling asleep. I held her and smiled.

For my next trick, I had to get her to wear a skirt. I knew Freya liked opera, especially Wagner. I splurged and got tickets to a Friday night performance of "Parsifal" and asked her if she wanted to go with me. She couldn't say no, and she had to dress up for the occasion. As I'd hoped, she wore a white silk blouse and a long black skirt. Not particularly concerned about the colors, I liked the loose skirt and the tight blouse. During the opera, I softly stroked her shoulders and cheek. After, I took us to a dinner and dance place where we had a little food, she had a lot to drink, and we did some very warm, close dancing. She was very relaxed from the drinks, and she hung on to me when we danced. I could feel her body move next to mine; I enjoyed that very much.

She decided that she needed to get back to her house, so I took her. She had seemed leery of going to my apartment after I ambushed her that one time, but felt better in her own place. Of course, I needed to help her inside, and I put her on her couch and started to kiss her good night.

I had spent the evening getting glimpses of a lacy bra through her translucent blouse, so I just had to get a better look at her treasures. While she was distracted by our kisses, my magic fingers got the buttons opened and found that the beautiful bra was a front-opener. Before she knew what was happening, I had her bra opened and moved both the bra and blouse off her body and down her arms. She was magnificent! I took my time and stroked, first my fingers, then my mouth over her upper body, ending with her succulent breasts in my mouth.

While she was concentrating on the feelings in her torso, I pulled her skirt up for easy access to her panties. She didn't even know that she was uncovered until she felt my fingers slip under her panty crotch and start to caress her labia. Her body responded to all the sensations, beginning to move all by itself, and to wet itself between her legs, so my fingers slid in deeper and reached her magic button again, this time with nothing in the way of her (or my) enjoyment. When she was ready, I replaced my mouth at her nipple with my other hand and slid my lips up to her ear. Softly, I whispered, "Do you want me to take your clit so you can climax?", then I kissed her ear lobe and stroked her other places with my two hands.

Freya's response was almost instantaneous, "Yes, my clit's on fire, take it!"

Wanting to seem the gentleman, I complied. Moving in time with her body, I stroked her faster and harder until she could go no faster and just froze at the top of one motion. A few seconds later, her body relaxed as if the air were leaking out, and her eyes closed.

There was time now, just a minute or two, to admire the beauty stretched out before me. I started with her glistening white-blond hair, now ravishingly disarrayed on her couch, moved on to her perfectly formed face, stopping to wish her eyelids were opened so I could swim in her sea-blue eyes, stroking her brows, cheeks, and lips, then kissing her face and neck while my free hand slid up and down her torso, not missing anything at all. I gazed with desire on her skin, the color of a ripe peach with her sexual blush. With her skirt collected around her waist, my eyes began their tour again at her panties, still full of my hand, and hungrily passed over her beautiful, sexy legs to her small, sweet feet, then back up. When they found the catch and zipper for her skirt, I knew what my next step would be.

I moved aside and began kissing her mouth again. Gently, so she wasn't immediately aware of it, I released the catch and lowered the zipper on her skirt. My mouth moved off her lips and began the exciting trip down her neck and up her breasts. Just when I reached the first peak, her hips lifted from the pleasure and I slid her skirt and panties down to her knees. As my mouth began the slow trip even further south, I could smell her excitement. Nearing her secret cleft, she lifted and spread her knees apart, which dropped the rest of her clothes on the floor. All I needed now was to stimulate her until she said the magic words one more time.

Lips to lips, tongue seeking sweetness, hands on hips and nips and tush, I pushed her higher and higher. Her breathing sounded more and more like a steam engine overheating and her skin turned pink, then red. Just before I could ask her again, she began mumbling, then chanting, then shouting, "Take my clit, take it. Take it, I'm coming!" I pushed her over the cliff and she tensed, then relaxed, eyes closing.

Of course, I wanted to strip my clothes off and dive right in at this point, but I held myself back. Another brief moment of reverence for her beauty, enhanced by sweat and love juices, pink and shiny, was all I allowed myself. Then I pulled a quilt off of the back of one of her chairs and covered her from her toes to her neck and wrapped my arms around her shoulders and held her while she recollected her bones and muscles into a functioning body. Last of all, her brain started up again and she realized what she (we) had just done, and what we would probably do soon, if she didn't start to act like her old self again. Just as she took in a large breath to start making excuses, I kissed her gently on the lips and told her, "I'd better go now, before we get in deeper than we want. I know you wanted to go slowly. Sorry if I was overcome by your beauty." One more gentle kiss and I started toward the door.

Her voice reached me before I touched the doorknob. "What about you, Johnny? You must be turned on. Aren't you angry that I got all the pleasure and you got nothing?" Her soft voice barely carried across the room from the sofa to the door. It sounded almost as if she were ready to cry.

"I could give you pleasure, and adore your beautiful body. Of course I want more, but you are worth the wait, even if it takes years." It was very difficult to keep from smiling, because I had gotten what I wanted, the first part at least. Her magic love button now belonged to me. "Just think about me and how turned on you got and how good it felt. Then I will be happy. Goodnight, beautiful." I blew her a kiss and let myself out, closing the door behind me. Before I walked to my car and drove off, I peeked into her window and watched a lump under the quilt — it must have been her hand — move down her body and between her legs, and start stroking. She was thinking about how good it felt, and touching herself. As her passion rose, the quilt slipped and I was able to see her nipples harden and her breasts start to turn rosy again.

It was barely 8 AM when my phone rang, and it was Freya. "I'm sorry for calling you so early. I know it was late last night, but I've been thinking about you." Her voice dropped to a whisper, "And I'm so horny. I could barely sleep last night." She sounded like a little girl telling secrets. "Johnny, if I changed my mind about moving slowly, would you be upset?"

It was a good thing that she could not see the smile on my face at that instant, or she would have known something was up. The spell was working, and her clit now belonged to me! I had told it to remember how turned on she was; it remembered, and therefore, so did she! I tried to keep the smile out of my voice and said, carefully, "Are you sure? I told you last night that I didn't want to rush you, that you are worth waiting for."

The little girl voice almost cracked, "I'll be there in ten minutes, Johnny. Please let me in." She didn't even wait for my answer; the phone clicked and the line went dead. So I pulled on some clean sweats and waited.

It was less than the promised time when I heard tires screech on the street outside my apartment. There's not much traffic at 8:09 on Saturday morning, so I suspected it was her. When I heard her little feet running up the apartment stairs, I knew. We reached the door at the same time. Her tiny hand was raised to knock when I opened it to let her in. When she saw my face, she couldn't stop herself; she smiled. It was like sunrise all over again; I didn't even notice her rumpled clothes or her hair like a platinum wind storm around her beautiful face. I just moved to one side and waved a hand in invitation.

One step and a leap and she was in my arms. I barely had the strength to hold her and close the door at the same time. She was giggling and kissing my face and everywhere else she could reach. When I managed to get both arms around her, to hold her securely, she stopped kissing long enough to beg me, "Take me to your bedroom, please?" She didn't even let go a little when I started to walk, she just started kissing me again.

At this point, I suppose you expected me to take her to bed, rip off her clothes, and take her body. Well, I wanted to; but I didn't. And not because I have such good manners; I still needed her to offer me her body three times. What I actually did was to carry her gently to the bedroom and set her down.

The few seconds that it took me to turn and straighten the bed covers and pull them down were all it took her to lose her clothes. When I looked back, she was gorgeously naked, Southern California Girl tanned almost all over, Swedish blond all over, her tall, slim, athletic body shivering with passion. She reached for my sweatshirt, to take it off, and before she could, I grabbed her in a bear hug and lifted her onto the waiting bed. "Stay there," I ordered. "We have plenty of time and I want this to be the best, for both of us."

She stayed, but seemed to have trouble keeping still. First, she was lifting her arms to play with her hair, that caused her breasts to move enticingly and drew my eyes to her stiff nipples and ragged breathing. Then, she spread her legs and arched her back, which moved my eyes to her blonde fur over her pink slit. I could even see her clitoris standing up and waiting for me. Of course, I hurried; my sweatshirt and pants landed on opposite sides of the room and I was climbing onto the bed in seconds. But I needed to control this, so I laid on top of her beautiful, naked body and kissed her face.

The wonderful feelings just kept getting even better. Freya tried a few times to lift us, so she could get what she wanted. Then she tried to slide her hands between us, to reach either her center, or mine. Then she just gave up and kissed me, stroking her hands up and down my back, as if they couldn't stay still. When she calmed, knowing she was going to get what she needed, but also that we were going at my speed, I started kissing my way down her body. Because of my weight on top of her, she could barely move, but that didn't stop her from trying. Her hips were dancing and lifting us both. When I started working on her pink-tipped breasts, her hips shifted into a higher gear. Tracing a path down her smooth stomach with my lips, her breathing went up a couple of notches. Licking at her labia and clitoris, she spread her legs even wider. The tastes and smells were fabulous, and the sights worth the long wait — she was beautiful, and my heart started beating faster than before.

Of course, she was sexy, and my pulse was doing a rhumba already for that; but her sheer beauty got my blood moving even faster, as if she were part of me. My eyes even leaked a few tears because she was so beautiful, and here she was, offering herself to me.

I closed my eyes, before her beauty could give me a heart attack (or change my mind), and returned to kissing her sex. When she was totally out of her mind with desire, but before she could reach her climax, I stopped and looked up her shivering body, over her soft, wet, platinum fur, past her panting, pink-tipped breasts, to her sea-blue eyes. "Are you sure you want to give yourself to me?" was all I said.

Panting and shivering, she answered the way I'd hoped, "I'm yours!"

As quickly as I could, I slid up her body, kissed her lips and slipped my hard penis inside her wet and waiting body and started pumping in and out rapidly. She was so turned on that I didn't think it would take her very long to come, but I was really excited, too, and probably couldn't wait even that short time. Because I wanted it to be good for her, when I felt my body start to release, I whispered in her ear, "Come with me." And she did.

We must have both been exhausted, because she was asleep before her body stopped shaking, and mine barely gave me time to slide off of her and pull the covers up before it blacked out.

The clock on the bedside table said 12:47, and the sun was shining through the curtains, bathing the whole room in a platinum glow that reminded me of her hair, and of her platinum colored body. I only had to move my eyes a few inches so I could see her hair, and her exquisite face. She was awake and smiling at me. "Good afternoon, lover. I don't think I've ever felt that way before." Her eyes showed sadness for just a second, before they hid it again, and she stretched her body. "Do you think we should get up, before the entire day is over?"

When she stretched, I could feel that my arm was still across her breasts, and my leg was intertwined with hers. I started to get hard again, without thinking.

I guess she could feel the changes. "Whoa, stud! There'll be time for that, don't worry. But would you like a shower first? There are plenty of things we could wash together. Besides, I need to go to the bathroom, and I want to make myself pretty for you."

My response was to curl my arm and leg and pull her to me, and kiss her cheek, gently. "I hate to let you go, but I need to use the facilities, as well. Besides, I've never shared a shower with a woman, and I should learn how to do it correctly." Then I let her go.

There were a few seconds hesitation, then she shrugged. "I guess you've already seen all of me; no point in being shy now." She pulled down the covers, threw her legs off the side of the bed, stood (gloriously) in the golden sunshine, turned back to me and posed, just for a heartbeat, then leaned down and kissed my lips. Then she caressed my ear lobe with her lips and whispered, "Come on, Tiger. I'll meet you in the bathroom."

It took more than a few seconds before my mind could think again. This ravishing goddess had almost blinded my eyes with her beauty and the image was burning itself into my brain. Finally, I could move again. I heard the toilet flush and the shower start before I could reach the half-open door.

If I had been chewing gum, I probably would have swallowed it when I pushed the door completely open and saw her there. The light from the high bathroom window was brighter than the bedroom, and it was almost a spotlight, shining on her perfect form, poised so I could see her. One hand was outstretched, testing the water temperature. Her nipples were stiff, probably from the cool air in the room. The muscles in her legs were tight, showing perfect definition in the long-stemmed beauties. And at the top of the bouquet was the most perfect arrangement of pink and platinum I've ever seen. I forgot to breathe.

When I didn't move, a worried look crossed her face, then she smiled and the sun shone even brighter. "Breathe, Tiger, breathe." Even her giggle sounded like precious metal coins falling together. Two steps across the small bathroom moved her to me and she took my hand, pulled me the remaining distance between us, and wrapped me in her arms. "Breathe." And she kissed me.

That worked. My breathing started again, rough, but steady. "You are just so beautiful that I forgot everything there for a second." I started.

She kissed me again, then backed off about half an inch. "I feel the same way. I can close my eyes and see you, and it feels like my heart stops for a second, then starts again, faster and more alive than before." I felt her arms squeeze me tighter, then one dropped and the other pulled me to the shower. "The water should be ready now."

"Give me a second to drain my radiator. I'll meet you in there."

Her eyes blinked while she thought. Then she blushed, prettily and all over, and let go of me. "Sorry, I forgot you need to go, too. Do you want me to wait outside?"

"No. Just climb in the shower. I promise I won't take long." One more quick smooch on her cheek, and I let her go. She walked back to the ray of sunlight and stepped into the streaming water, closing the door behind her. Then, with the translucent glass hiding us from each other, I emptied my tank and flushed the toilet. My hands were shaking when they touched the shower door. "May I come in?"

The door opened by itself. I guess she was pushing it from the inside. "Welcome."

I watched the floor when I stepped in, careful not to trip. When I was safely inside, I looked up ... and time stopped again.

Have you ever seen art that is so beautiful it makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time? Then you see it from a different angle and it is even more beautiful? Later, the light is different and the beauty increases? Freya was like that. Seeing her at work, she was beautiful, and I lusted. When she was naked, in bed, she made my pulse race and my head throb with desire. In the sunlight, posed for my appreciation, she stopped my breathing. Here, dripping wet, surrounded by a spray of rainbow-colored droplets, she could make my heart stop and my entire world begin or end with a single breath.

Fortunately, her hand touched me before I could pass out from lack of oxygen. My heart and lungs worked again. "Close the door, sweetheart, and come over here. The draft is making me cold and I need someone to warm me up."

Of course, I obeyed. Blindly, because I couldn't take my eyes off of her, my hand groped for the door and closed it. Like a robot, my feet stepped me closer to her. Without a single thought, my arms wrapped themselves around her and slid down her wet back to her beautifully formed hips. Then they pulled until my body was as close to hers as it could be, without being inside her. Her arms folded around me and I was at peace. I stood there for several minutes, just feeling the glow of the rainbow water surrounding us, the sunlight streaming on us, and her beautiful presence, next to me. Fortunately for me, breathing and heartbeat worked autonomously, so I didn't die from the divine beauty surrounding me.

Her voice brought me back to this world, "You must work out. Your body is in great shape."

"Actually, I only work at magic."

"Magic? Did you cast a spell to make yourself irresistible?"

A smile grew on my face. "Many magic tricks require the magician's body be in top shape. Houdini was said to have issued a challenge that he could let any man hit him in the stomach muscles, full strength, without hurting him."

That moved her thoughts in a different direction. "I remember. Someone hit him without warning and killed him." I could almost see the thoughts in her eyes as they flitted across her mind. "Does that mean you can read minds?"

"No, but I can tell that you never had any brothers. In fact, I would dare to say that you were an only child."

"Are you sure you can't read minds? It's true, but no one in this country knows my family."

"Well, it's really a trick. If you had brothers, you wouldn't have been startled when I said I wanted to 'drain my radiator.' If you had siblings, you would have thought about the problems in sharing a bathroom with another person." Now that the interlude was over, I had to get myself back on track. "How does this washing each other work?"

"Well, I usually start at the top and work down."

"Would you show me?"

Her smile was brighter than the sunlight. "Of course. Close your eyes." When I hesitated, she promised, "I'll still be here when you open them." My eyes closed at her bidding and I felt the water spray over my head. Her soft hands poured shampoo on my hair and her gentle hands scrubbed it into my scalp. The warm water moved again until it was falling directly on the top of my head. Soft fingers combed the hairs apart to let the stream rinse the soap. When her fingers made a tiny squeaking moving through my hair, the water moved aside again and soft lips touched mine. "You can open them again."

"Turn around. I get to wash your back, next." She reached for the washcloth and soap. For a few seconds, I just watched her hands, which had so recently been caressing my hair, create more rainbow bubbles in the cloth. Finally, her hand touched my arm and directed my body around. First warm water, then the slightly rough cloth, then more water stroked my back. She did what she had said, top to bottom, first neck, then shoulders, then arms, then waist, then butt, then legs. Wet, lather, rinse, repeat.

It was the most sensuous thing I can remember ever feeling; I started getting turned on again. When she asked me to turn around again, I hesitated too long. Her soft hand slid around my hip and grasped my stiff rod. Her soft voice caressed me, "It's OK. This turns me on, too. Turn around so I can do your front, then you can wash me."

I'm sure she felt my body jerk when her voice reached my ears, and then again when the words moved from my ears to my dick. I took a slow, deep breath, and guided by her hand, turned to face her.

The truth, from here on about the shower is that she washed me, in front, just like she had in back. To tell you how I felt would take volumes. Everywhere she touched, I felt the nerves tingle. Everywhere she looked, felt like it was glowing. We took breaks, and she kissed me, and that felt like heaven. By the time she finished, my body was shaking, partly with desire, but mostly because I felt something every time she touched me or looked at me or kissed me. I felt my heart grow. I felt love.

When she released me and said, "My turn, now," I had to remember to breathe again. As I wet her hair, I trembled and the water sprayed all over her face. My shaking hand almost dropped the shampoo bottle. Then, I dripped it on her ear, almost missing her head entirely. While I worked the lather in, both hands were shivering so hard that it must have felt to her like a 'magic fingers' massage. She only moaned softly and told me "That feels wonderful." There was a small drop of foam on her shoulder, but I had to kiss her somewhere, so I chose there. Then I rinsed her over and over, until her hair was shining like polished platinum. Then I kissed her hair.

"Take your time, lover; I am really enjoying this. Go ahead and wash anything you feel like." Her voice was very soft, but my ears were tuned to her, and I hung on every word.

Then I acted on every word. I turned her away from me to start on the next parts. My fingers traced the water as it wet her back. The cloth spread a rainbow of bubbles and my fingers traced each one. And the water again, followed by more fingers, to be sure all the soap was off. I even tested with my lips and tongue, just to be sure there was no soap left. Because I was following her instructions, my body calmed down a little and I stopped shaking.

I must have spent minutes washing her cute buns. My fingers even slipped between her cheeks to be sure the soap and water cleaned everything. When I touched her there, her voice went suddenly lower, "So, you're an ass man? I've never felt that before, so be gentle; but your fingers feel good." And she gave a little shiver of desire before I could move my fingers away.

Long legs take a long time to wash and hers were the best I'd ever seen. I washed the outsides first, then each foot, then back up the insides. My hands were shaking again when I approached their apex. If she hadn't deliberately spread her legs, inviting my touch, I might not have had the nerve to caress her so intimately, and so openly. When she placed her hands on the shower wall and leaned forward, I wasn't sure what she wanted. "Just make sure to get all the soap out." So I gave her an extra rinse, and checked with my tongue that none remained. She was sweet and tangy, and wet, but not from the shower.

I probably rushed through the washing of her front, but I enjoyed it. Under her arms were ticklish, but she opened herself to me. Her breasts were soft and sensitive, and she breathed harder as I stroked them. Her stomach was firm and sleek, and before I could reach her fur and wash between her legs, her body was moving by itself in the ancient dance of sex. I stroked between her legs gently and ran some water over her, that seemed to turn her on even more. All either of us could take was just a quick rinse of her legs and I turned off the water. Her arms wrapped themselves around me because her legs were shaking too much to hold her up. Lifting her into my wet arms, I carried her out of the shower stall, swung her around to reach some large bath towels on the shelf, pulled them around her and carried her back to the bed.

The bed was messed up and we were both wet, but nobody cared. I laid her on top of the towels as gently as I could and kissed her. Her legs spread in invitation. "Are you sure you want me to take you?" I still wanted to guide her words.

"Yes! Take me! Now!"

Such an invitation is impossible to resist. I climbed on the bed, over her near leg, and knelt between her beautiful stems. I aimed my tool at the pink bud and she helped slide it inside. Then we both went a little mad, but joyfully. She was so hot that she seemed to be climaxing over and over when I finally reached my limit. Her arms wrapped around me tightly and would not let me move off her as we fell asleep.

I don't think she was awake when I opened my eyes. The sun was definitely low and there were long shadows in the room. Some time during our nap, I had moved to her side, but I was still holding her tightly with one arm. She was close enough that I could just stretch out my neck and kiss her cheek, so I did. Then I whispered in her soft, pink ear, "I love you Freya." I didn't know why at the time, but it just seemed the right thing to do.

Maybe it was the wrong thing to do, because tears started to leak from under her closed eyelids. Of course, being male, I was clueless why my loving her would make a woman cry. "Freya. Freya, what's wrong?"

"Don't say that Johnny. Don't tell me you love me unless you really mean it. The last guy, the only guy, only told me that to get into my panties. Once he had me in bed, he stopped."

"But, Freya, I only told you after I had you in bed. Besides, I thought you were asleep. And you looked so beautiful that the words just slipped out of my mouth. I promise I won't say it again if you don't want me to, but I will have to say it sometime, or explode. Maybe you only want me to say it while you are asleep and can't hear me. If that's it, I'll probably get fired."

Her eyes went from tears to curiosity. "Why would they fire you, Johnny?"

"Because I'll be awake most of the night saying I love you, so I'll probably fall asleep on the job. You don't want me to get fired, do you? It would be all your fault!"

Curiosity melted into a precious smile. The room lightened again. "I don't want you to get fired. I guess I will have to just bear the abuse and let you tell me that you love me."

The smile became sly. "What do you do to me Johnny? I've never been that hot before. You must be using some kind of magic on me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.