Where there's a Will - Cover

Where there's a Will

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Know-it-all genius learns a thing or two about females. Is it too late?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   .

Will almost qualified as a geek, at school. His name wasn't really William (it was Wilford), but he learned in second grade that kids don't like Wilford - they are okay with William; so when his mother separated from his father and moved, he dropped the "f o r d" and added the second "L". It paid dividends almost immediately. But Will's academic prowess made him a target for geek bashers, so he also played sports.

Funny thing about kids - many of them think that you can't be both smart and agile! If you had a 4.0, you must be physically weak. So despite Will's sports participation, it really took (delivering) an ass kicking before his classroom peers knew he meant business, and it had nothing to do with his name, by then. It was just the resentment that he knew more than the next ninety-nine kids!

Will certainly knew more - he knew a lot more!

Will didn't wear glasses. He had no medical needs. His hair wasn't red, it was dirty blond. His facial features were probably more photogenic than normal. He played basketball, baseball, and touch football with all his friends in their respective seasons. He was (by all outward appearances) your typical, normal preteen, except when the next day came and the teacher handed out the geography tests, only two other boys managed to get as high as an A while Will aced the test!

What was his secret? Of course he was gifted, but his school system thought it would be a psychological burden to be skipped forward a grade or two, until his parents demanded it - or else they would home school him.

So, eleven year old Will started eighth grade with the rest of the thirteen year olds!

One thing the school system got right was the mental stress - no, not the academic part (Will aced that too!) but the psychological part. Students resented him no end, just for being moved up to "their" level. But Will had been bored to death in school before being promoted, so he maintained his schoolyard friendships with the kids his own age as much as possible for his last year before moving onto high school. Once in high school, there was a certain anonymity that came with such an amalgam of students from different parts of the township, and no one really knew about his age because the teachers were instructed to make sure that wasn't revealed.

So, twelve year old Will was now dealing with fourteen year olds, most females of which had already reached puberty and were increasingly driven by their hormones, whereas only about half the boys could make the same claim, and Will was assumed to be in that "other" half. So that covered his appearance. But now he wasn't up to dealing with the age difference in sports. He just wasn't gifted enough in sports to hold his own vs kids that were two years older.

So Will stayed with the textbooks, reading and studying, not quite acing everything in sight, but he still maintained a 3.8; and although he was still eligible, Will had to forego his final year of little league. It wouldn't do well to show up as a twelve year old on one radar, while schooling with fourteen year olds.

It was almost back to "geekdom" for Will. There were books to read, tests to ace. Will entertained the thought that maybe he could "do" high school in two years, three at most!

Then he met Lori. Lori had much the same story as Will did (academically), but she wasn't as fortunate in the looks department. Her large glasses hid a rather unseemly face. She didn't use make-up, and her loose clothes didn't fit particularly well. But she knew virtually everything that Will did, and she even answered a few questions that stumped Will. It was instant awe for Will.

Not being pressured by hormones yet, Will had no problem striking up a friendship on such insular common grounds. They were the only accelerated students in high school, although Lori was only up one grade. She was thirteen.

Now Will needed instruction about male/female relationships and that left his half sister: Melanie, all of fifteen herself.

[There was never a schism caused by the term "half sister" or "half brother" because the terms were never used. There was no need to use them. But the term explains why Melanie didn't have similar test scores to Will. Had they both been males however, there's no telling what rivalries would have existed.]

So it was with a sense of relief that Melanie offered to help her brother learn some aspects of the female/male relationship. She was glad to help him, to feel needed.

But nothing worked with Lori. Nothing worked because Lori was also a "non-sexual". She had no sexual thoughts whatsoever and therefore her social graces were moot.

Well, that by itself was an ice breaker, and the two kids finally began to spend plenty of time together, none of it "wasted" by the pursuit of sex. It was all academic, from Astronomy to Zoology, and what one didn't know, the other did!

The two kids spent the better part of the school year, picking each other's brain, sharing knowledge with the ultimate goal of acquiring academic scholarships to major universities. It certainly seemed like both of them could finish high school in three years.

Then Lori passed into puberty, had her first period, began to develop (explaining the loose fitting clothes her mother bought her), filled out her clothes now, and her appearance matured into a comely little teen. None of these developments would have been a problem until she met Nate. Nate was a jock, somewhat muscular because of the wrestling team, and his hormones sent messages to Lori's ... which responded in kind.

Before Will knew what hit him, he was yesterday's news! That little so-and-so had picked Will's brain, then dumped him like a hot potato.

This was not only Will's first major setback, it scared him from girls in general. He certainly wasn't a homosexual because he was still a non-sexual, but now a major roadblock to normalcy had been thrown in his way.

Almost like the five stages of cancer effects [shock, denial, anger, introspection, acceptance], Will faced the abandonment by Lori. Except for the denial part, Will contemplated retribution until he realized the consequences were too great, finally learning to accept fate, but never again to trust girls.

But Will's mom and sister were girls. They had never mistreated him, so his mistrust only extended to those girls outside of family.

Two years later, Will's academic studies began to take a back seat to his hormonal urges. Fourteen now, Will had these urges and one night while taking a bath, he rubbed his tool with the wash cloth ... and a funny feeling overtook him. It didn't take but a few minutes to discover that the wash cloth caused too much friction and wet fingers did a better job, even better using spit!

Within minutes, Will self induced the most glorious feeling of his life ... and suddenly his baths and showers took on more regularity!

The day finally came when while bathing, Will's penis stuck out of the water like a ship's mast, a soapfilled fist stroking it like a pet, that feeling demanding that he increase his tempo ... faster ... faster still, until for the first time in his life, Will shot forth a bolt of whitish viscous splooge which almost stuck his eye shut!

He quickly learned that soap, though seemingly mild, caused a red soreness on his meat, so he learned to use spit exclusively, in the tub.

Pretty soon, Will needed to kowtow to this urge daily, sometimes more than once!

He had no father to turn to about it. To Will, that only left Rachel.

But Rachel had a boyfriend. Would she share her innermost thoughts with Will?

In a word: no.

Rachel told him, almost ordered him to see mom, and not to be embarrassed about it, but hurry up and do it.

Well, the young teen thought he could just read and find his answers, and many of them he did; but there's never a substitute for experience. He thought that masturbation was his salvation.

Summer away from school was a pleasant break to this past year of firsts, and Melanie's breasts continued to grow (to Will's unexplained pleasure) until they were maybe 34C, like her mother's.

When she complained about her bras hurting her, Will thought she could just let them out, and he told her so.

"Don't talk about shit you don't know, jerkoff!" Melanie spat out in anger, totally unaware of how self conscious her brother was about the reference to masturbation, his favorite pastime.

Melanie was in pain because her bras were no longer the correct size.

What males lack in knowledge on this subject, they certainly make up for in visual discernment, so despite Will's dejection, he sought to repay Melanie for her earlier help with him and Lori (though it came to naught); and he noticed that Melanie's breasts were now virtually identical to his mom's, in size; so he snuck into their mom's bedroom and quietly rummaged through her drawers, seeking out her bras.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.