Mom, My Cousin and I - Cover

Mom, My Cousin and I

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Chapter 9: The Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Surprise - A mother seduced by her son and nephew. Then add an Aunt, sisters and then pregnancy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   First   Pregnancy   Size  

As we entered Stan's office, Stan was there to meet us at the door. He said hello and shook each of our hands, then gave his condolences. Please take a seat and we will begin.

Once we took our seats. Stan began.

Mrs. Cooper, you have my deepest condolences about the lost of husband and you Mrs. Fillmore for the lost your husband and son.

Thank you they both said.

I will read part of the Will and then we will proceed as it specified. What I'm going to read is a little weird, but it's they way they wanted it. Both of your husbands, made one and the same will, with little difference. I was surprised at what they wanted and there was no law that said they couldn't, so I drew it up. Please do not interrupt the first part please. Looking at each one of us till we said we would, and then he began. After I read the first part Tammy and Julie you must leave the room till you are called back, Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Fillmore you will need to leave after reading the second part. Jeff you will need to leave after the third part. If all goes as the will says you will be called in again at the end of the reading, then I will give you an envelope to read by yourself, as I will leave the room till you have finished, then if you have any questions, I will answer them the best I can.

Each of you will be brought in separately and questioned at bout certain things, if all goes well I well bring Jeff in for the final part of the reading. If all of you agree, we will proceed.

We agreed to the request.

To Tammy and Julie I leave each of you Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars in a trust. This is for each of you to do as you wish on your Twenty Fifth Birthday. Each of you will also receive Eighty Thousand Dollars to go and complete college. You will only receive this if you go, if not it will go back into the Will.

Each girl gasped at what the dad left them.

Tammy and Julie please leave at this time.

Each got up and hugged Sharon before leaving.

That completes part one, now to part two.

Mrs. Fillmore, Tim would have had received a Half Million Dollars, but that was not to be. So it goes back into the Will. Now to both of you ladies, you will receive Five Million Dollars cash after taxes. Both will receive the homes you are living in, all the vehicles and all bank accounts.

At that both women burst out crying, I went over to them and hugged them till they got under control then retook my seat.

Sharon and Betty that was all of the second part of the Will, you may step outside for now.

Both got up hugging each other and went out to wait.

Stan looked at me for a moment, Jeff have you informed any of your family of the Will.

Yes I have.

Whom have you given this information too?

I inform Sharon, Tammy and Julie about the will and I knew what most of it said. But I would not tell them what was in it per my father's request.

Thank you, your father was right about you. I didn't think that what he did was right for your mother. I always thought she should have been kept informed in this matter, but he refused. If the questioning goes as you just said this should end quickly.

Now if you don't mind, can you step outside and inform Tammy and Julie to come in?

Ok.

I went out into the lounge and asked Tammy and Julie to go back inside. That Stan had some more questions to ask.

They got up and each gave me a hug before going in. I went and sat next to Sharon and gave her a hug. Betty gave me a eye, I shook my head slightly. Think she understood. All of us sat looking at the door not saying anything.

Back in Stan's office, he began to question Tammy and Julie.

Tammy, Julie please tell me what Jeff has told you about the Will?

Julie spoke up, he mentioned the Will the other night. He said dad had showed it to him and what changes that was in it. He also mentioned that mom would not be happy with the changes. Mom was mad at dad, because he hadn't shown it to her, she tried to get Jeff to say what was in it but Jeff refused. He said that dad told him to never say what was in the Will.

Stan smiled, knowing that Sharon and Betty would not be happy with the way the Will read. But oh well, more money for me. With the changes that I added later, no will know, because they won't question me.

Tammy and Julie, according to the Will, you must Graduate from College to collect any of this money.

Both girls looked at Stan and nodded. Julie then said that will be no problem.

Stan asked why?

We both are taking College courses and are in our junior year, even though we are in high school. We wanted to stay with are friends and not have to leave them.

SHIT! Stan thought, this might be harder then I thought. Here I thought that they weren't that smart, maybe I was thinking this way because of Jeff barely graduated High School. I'll have to ask Jeff when he comes in later how's he's doing in college. Maybe he's the wink link, I can use to get what I've added to the Will.

Ok, Tammy and Julie you can go back out and send in your mother.

Yes sir they answered as they got up to leave. When they left, mom; Stan would like to talk to you now.

Nodding, Sharon got up and entered the office. She sat down before Stan said anything.

Sharon I have a few questions I'd like you to answer before we get to the next part of the Will.

Ok, I will answer all I can.

Thank you, that's all I ask.

So Sharon, what has Jeff told you of the Will?

Nothing really, Jeff had said that his father had shown him the Will and that I would not be happy about the changes in it. But he refused to offer any explanation. That is all I know about it other then what you have said.

Thank you Sharon, please send Betty in when you step out into the lounge.

As Sharon left, she was thinking that something was not right with this reading and interviews. But she knew that she couldn't say anything until it was over. As she went out the door, everyone sat there looking at her. She smiled asked Betty to go in. When Betty got up to go in, Sharon mouthed to her, something's wrong.

Betty's eyes got big, then nodded and entered the office.

As Stan started questioning Betty, Jeff was staring off into space.

Jeff was just there thinking about the Will and the way the Attorney is acting and the way the interviews are going. Something just wasn't right. Did Dad change the Will again or was Stan trying to pull a fast one on them. Questions, Questions, Questions!

After Stan finished interviewing Betty, he told her to send Jeff in, in five minutes. Thinking that he was in the clear and he would get away with all the changes he added into the will. He would walk away with a cool Hundred Million that he squealed away into stocks. Now to have Jeff sign the new will and it was all his.

Getting up and opening the safe to grab the envelope that was put there for Jeff. Still wondering what was in it.

Jeff entered the Office and took a seat in front of Stan.

Jeff asked if the interviews were done.

Stan nodded and then handed Jeff the envelope and then stated the he would leave the office till he was done. He had to read this in private.

Jeff nodded; Stan then left the office and closed the door. He just sat there looking at the envelope and wonder what was so important that his dad would leave him this. Looking at it, it was in his dad's hand writing. Oh well! He then opened the letter.

The Letter.

Dear Jeff my loving son.

If you are reading this you know I have died.

Let me begin at the beginning. As I grew up I knew I was different from most guys. I had been drawn to both girls and guys. But at the time I didn't know any better and just stayed away from guys. I later fell in love with your mother and we married and had three wonderful children and I thought all was fine. But I still had the pull to certain males. When your mother's sister was around with Charlie, I stated to get thoughts felling really bad. Charlie. Then we went into business together. With us both in the same office together, it happened and I found out he felt the same way. As time went on, we spent more time together. Your mother and Betty had you kids to keep them occupied and they never noticed. A few years later Sharon spent more time with you and I had a feeling that she was falling in love with you as she had with me all those years ago. So I let her.

Betty was the same way, but was slowly falling in love with you also, and not Tim. Both Charlie and I saw this and even encouraged it. But Betty and Sharon always held back. So we left them alone to deal with there own feelings. Some how Tim found out about our get together and started to join us. He still liked the ladies. Charlie and I had feelings for you, but we stayed away. That's why we were so stand offish with you. I'm sorry I couldn't be a real father too you. We knew you didn't swing that way from what we got from Tim. We left most of what we had to you and Tim. But if one of you died, all would go to the other son.

Now this may surprise you! Both Julie and Tammy had fallen in love with you when they both were around ten. Yes I knew they were in love with you, because I overheard them talking late one night. Yes I also knew that they were lovers. I walked in on them one night. They didn't see me, but it didn't even turn me on. Yes I know most guys it would. Then when they were older, I heard them talking about waiting for you making love to them. Yes that's right. Still I had no problem with that. All I could think of was as long as they were happy, I didn't mind. Slowly over time Charlie and I started to pull away from Betty and Sharon. We were hoping that nature would take its course. So if all of you want to live together and do what ever comes to your fancy? Go for it; just don't hurt anyone of them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.