Mom, My Cousin and I - Cover

Mom, My Cousin and I

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Chapter 4: The morning after

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The morning after - A mother seduced by her son and nephew. Then add an Aunt, sisters and then pregnancy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   First   Pregnancy   Size  

In the morning I slowly started to wake up to a very pleasant feeling. As I became more awake, it felt like someone sucking on my cock. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful mother staring up at me with my dick engulfed in her wonderful mouth.

She took her mouth off it and held it like a cigar as she said, "It's about time you woke up. Little did I dream two days ago that I'd wake you up by sucking on your, on your pe..."

"Cock, Mom. If it's in Gray's Anatomy, it's a penis. If it's in your mouth, it's a cock."

"Yes, cock," she said blushing scarlet. "I badly need to be, to be ma- uhhh, lo- uhhh, "Fucked, Mom."

"Yes, f-fucked. But we have to hurry; your sisters will be home soon." And she blushed even brighter.

Bemused, I noted her slender, graceful fingers and lacquered nails and the contrast with my turgid cock, on which she seemed to have a firm grip. While I was thus engaged, she quickly straddled me and guided my cock to her pussy. She swiped it along her slit a couple of times, then lined it up and in one deliberate, downward thrust, she took in almost all of it. She then began to move slowly up and down.

We both started to thrust harder. My cock was soon slamming into her cervix and started to pass through more easily this time. I could feel her tight ring around the head of my cock. We both started panting with lust. Within a couple of minutes, we both were reaching another massive climax. She started wailing and I felt the tightening in my sac.

I yelled, "I'm going to cum." Mom looked at me with those lust-filled eyes and I let loose. A torrent of cum roared up my cock and spurted directly into her womb.

After both came down from their orgasms, we got up and hurried to the shower. As we were washing each other's bodies, Mom said, "You know, it is a good thing I'm on the pill."

I almost fainted; Tim and I hadn't even thought about that when we seduced my mother those first two times. Rallying quickly, I said, "Well, no sense to get you pregnant ... yet."

Mom asked incredulously, "You want to get me pregnant?" She looked shocked for a moment. Then a slow grin appeared.

I said, "Yes I would love you, as well as my beautiful sisters and maybe Tim's mom to bear my children."

Mom said, "You are a greedy little devil, aren't you. Do you think that I would let you get me, your sisters and my sister, pregnant without some serious complaining? That's not to mention, what would your dad say or think?" She paused, then continued wryly, "Even as little notice as he takes of me these days, he might become aware of it if my belly started expanding."

"And when did my sister become part of your nefarious little plot?"

"Mom, I've always loved you and fantasized about making love to you, planting my seed in your belly, watching it slowly swell with my child growing in it, then watching your magnificent breasts swell up, so I could suckle your milk. I've always had lust and love in my heart for Julie and Tammy too, as much as I've tried to quash those inappropriate feelings. What's more, I see both of them sneaking peeks at me when I'm lying out by the pool or coming out of the bathroom after I shower. Besides, rumor has it at school, both really won't date and both are still virgins.

"Now, about Tim's mom, I know he isn't screwing her. I also know Uncle Charlie isn't having sex with her. And no, she's not playing around."

"Dad is another story. I've noticed something peculiar about him the last few years. He acts differently around me. I'm not sure what it is, but he doesn't hug me like he used to! He looks at me differently also. I know he's not having sex with you. If I didn't know better, I'd say both of you were getting some from someone else ... Sorry mom."

She said, "That's all right, I've noticed the same strange things too. You just took longer to figure it out. I too am starting to think he's having an affair. But I have no proof, so I don't say anything. We haven't had sex in so long, I can't remember the last time. In fact, it probably wasn't that memorable anyway. Now you know why it was so easy for you and Tim to seduce me. I've felt terribly lonesome, frightened, and vulnerable for much too long. But please don't say anything to Tim. I'm going to have to deal with him myself. He won't be happy. Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize he's a selfish little..."

"Prick!" I finished for her.

"Crude perhaps, but accurate. Just don't say anything to him about our affair."

"Concerning your sisters, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but we talk about everything. They have both talked to me, separately, of course, then eventually together. They each said they were having feelings for a boy. They wouldn't tell me who it was. After several talks, among the three of us though, I figured it out. I asked them if it was you. They both started crying and started to tell me that they were sorry that they were having these feelings. I didn't know what to say to them, then. I did tell them not to confront you or to make it obvious.

So, now you know all of your soon to be females' secrets. I do ask of you one thing! PLEASE don't hurt them."

"Mom, I would never hurt them intentionally. Just like you; I would not hurt you either. So how do we, or I, do this?"

"I don't know Honey. Just be yourself and let nature take its course."

"So you don't mind if my sister's and I have sex? You won't get jealous?"

"Maybe a little at first, but I'll get over it. I have no idea how any of this will come to fruition, so to speak. The major issue will be dealing with your father. Right now, I don't have a clue how to handle that."

"Mom, I'm really crazy about you. This may be a whole lot to contend with all at once, but I gotta know. So, what if I want you to have my baby?"

"I'll have to think about that. Right now I cannot see a way. Your father certainly isn't going to stand for that. But I do want at least one more child and my biological clock is ticking. I just thought it would be from my husband."

"There's one more thing," I said. "What's that," she queried? "Well," I continued, "by definition, you are no longer a prude and I want you to remember that and loosen up. Therefore, just stay in the shower, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going?"

"You'll see."

"Scissors, razor, shaving foam. What are you going to do?" asked Mom. "I want you to have a constant reminder of how circumstances and you have changed, Mom. Therefore, we're going to shave your pussy. Now, hold still."

"But, but I don't want to be shaved," Mom whined. "Besides, your father-"

"Wouldn't notice if you grew another head," I finished. "But the girls will be home soon."

"So, I guess we'd better hurry, Mom. Now hold still." I snipped, then applying the cream, had to pause a few times as Mom had another minor orgasm or two, accompanied by more whimpering. Finally, I spread a thick Turkish towel on the bed and spread Sharon on top of it. I then shaved carefully while Sharon tried not to squirm. Her lips continued to be engorged and her pussy to drip. I left a trimmed rectangular strip of hair just above her slit. "You know what that's called?" I asked. "Nnnno," she quavered. "It's a 'Landing Strip'." Now, I hope this will constantly remind you that you are a new and very sexy lady and," I whispered in her ear, "You're mine." Sharon said, "My God, Jeff, I'm running like a faucet. Now what do I do? I may never stop dripping. Being bare makes me..."

"Horny." I finished, "You may have to go without panties, Mom."

"Then it will drip down my leg, dear" she said, blushing slightly. "Mom, you can't possibly be aware what a turn on it is to know I make you so horny that you're dripping."

"Jeeefff!"

"No panties!"

"Yes, dear," Sharon sighed weakly.

We finished cleaning up, applied some soothing lotion and took care of some chores around the house. We were having a late lunch when my two beautiful sisters got home.

They saw Jeff and Sharon sitting in the kitchen and came running in. They both stopped suddenly and looked at Mom. They looked at each other, then grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.