Mom, My Cousin and I - Cover

Mom, My Cousin and I

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother seduced by her son and nephew. Then add an Aunt, sisters and then pregnancy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   First   Pregnancy   Size  

The next morning Mom got up and told us again not to tell Dad about her drinking. We said, "No problem."

Tim left and went home to see his mother.

Mom then asked if what she thought happened really did.

I asked, "What do you think happened?"

She said, "I think I had had sex with Tim and you. Is that right?"

I asked, "Are you sure you really want to know the truth?"

"Yes, I do," she replied.

So, I proceeded to tell her about going to the movies and that while we were all drinking, things just happened. "Tim started everything, because he said you had a thing for him and you would be an easy lay. It just got out of hand and we fucked you," I explained. "Sorry Mom."

"Jeff! Don't use that word," she exclaimed indignantly.

"Sorry Mom but we did. Then last night we were watching movies and you gave me a blow job and then I fucked you again, while Tim fucked you up your ass."

"That sounds disgusting," Mom wailed. "I feel so guilty." She started sobbing and said, "My marriage is ruined. Your father will divorce me if he finds out." She continued, "I have never cheated on him before and now I've done it twice and even worse, with my nephew and my son."

I went over to her and held her till she was pretty much cried out, while I tried to reassure her that things would be ok.

She asked, "How can you be so cool with having sex with your own mother?"

I said, "It was great Mom. Better than some of the college girls I've screwed. Besides, you gave me one of the best blow jobs ever, considering this was your first one. And Tim and I would never say anything to hurt you or Dad."

Mom was holding me real tight and still sobbing a little, while telling me she did remember what happened.

"I should have stopped it at the beginning, at the movies, but Dad hasn't been very loving in a long time." She went on, "I feel so lonely and, and unattractive, and, and vulnerable."

She continued, "I loved the attention you two were giving me and it was too hard to stop. I really liked Tim at first, but he wasn't as caring as you. And we can't do it again. But I must admit, I did love every bit of it and, and, well, maybe I would like to try some of it again but, but without Tim. It would just be you and me.

Talk about being surprised! I said, "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

Mom sighed, "Yes, yes, I ... I think so." She continued haltingly, as if explaining things to herself. Paul was never into oral sex or trying to experiment with other ways. I loved so much, the feeling you gave me. Tim just wanted to get laid. But you made me feel loved. Those things are what I wanted to do with your father. He no longer tries to make me feel loved or important.

Well, his loss. Yes, I definitely want, and need, to continue to, to feel like this." She paused a minute, then looking up at me from under her lashes; she blushed a bit and said," So Jeff, what do you want me to do?"

Wow! This was a mind blower! My mom was asking me both for approval and direction. While I tried to process this, I stammered a bit, made a conscious effort to steady my voice and answered her.

"I don't know Mom; let's just start out one step at a time. Let's start with kissing maybe, then move on from there, ok?"

"What about Julie and Tammy. Are they coming home from school soon?"

Mom replied, "No they have practice and then are staying over at Amy's house. So that leaves just us for tonight."

Julie and Tammy are my two younger sisters. Julie is age 17 and built like Mom. She has a 38D-28-32 great body. Tammy is 16 and has 32C-26-32.

I had jerked off many nights thinking about all three.

So we started kissing, gently at first and then with more passion. Meanwhile, I'm still reeling from what Mom has unconsciously revealed to me. I reached up and started caressing Mom's breast and she was starting to get really turned on. She began rubbing my cock through my pants.

She says, "It is larger then your father's." Finally, as I replied, in my most intelligent manner, "Ummmmmm," I had my epiphany. The only logical explanation for her behavior is a bit, or more of a submissive streak. What an idiot my father is! Here is this very attractive, very sexy, intelligent, loving, submissive woman, and he's totally ignoring her!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.