Employee Slave - Cover

Employee Slave

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young married woman is told by her boss what she has to do to keep her job -- and it changes her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Monday morning, Kimberly came to work in a great mood. She was bubbly and her lithe body danced around the office, the bottom of her tan dress floating around her thighs. When people asked her what was going on, she simply responded, "I love my husband. I love my husband. I love my husband," in her sweet sing-song voice. But her face became sullen when she answered the telephone and her boss asked to see her.

"How was your weekend?" Steve said when she entered his office.

"Oh, it was great," Kimberly excitedly replied, the memories bringing back her joyousness.

"That's good. Did you have sex with your husband?"

"Wh-What? Um, not that it's any of your business, but as a matter of fact I did."

"Tell me all about it. I want to hear every detail."

"Are you nuts? That's private."

Remember our deal. Anything I want. Right?"

Kimberly's slumped shoulders answered his question. Plopping down into the visitor's chair, she told him about the fabulous sex she and her husband had. She explained that when he rubbed her vagina, her body reacted differently than ever before. She got very turned on. When she touched his penis, she craved to have it in her mouth, even though she had never done that to him before. She explained how aroused she got while sucking him.

"Did he cum in your mouth?" Steve asked.

Kimberly looked up from her lap and then back down. "Yes," she said softly, her cheeks flushing.

"Did you swallow all his cum?"

"Y-Yes." Her cheeks were now bright red.

"Don't be ashamed, that's what lovers are supposed to do. Did he return the favor?"

Her head shot up. "What do you mean 'return the favor'?"

"You know, did he go down on you ... eat you? Did he lick your pussy?"

"Oh yuck. That's disgusting."

"I have a treat for you, my dear. Take off your panties."

Steve was pleased when Kimberly didn't hesitate. She reached under her dress and slipped the silky beige panties off. As she held them in her hands she wondered if she had a minor accident -- they were damp.

"Okay," Steve said patting his desk, "sit up here."

Kimberly slowly walked around the desk while Steve moved the papers out of the way. She waited until he rolled his chair back and then stepped in front of him. Placing both hands on the desktop behind her, she hoisted herself onto the desk. She tensed when Steve placed his hands on her knees, but didn't fight him when he pushed them apart. Rolling his chair closer to her, he flipped her dress up and then grabbed her behind the knees. Kimberly's hands slapped the desktop behind her when he pulled, her ass sliding to the very edge.

"Okay, continue," he said. "Tell me what else you did with your husband."

She told him that sucking her husband's cock and drinking his semen only made her more excited. She started telling him about how she mounted him when Steve suddenly leaned forward and licked her cunt.

"Oh, what are you doing?" she asked, her eyes wide as she stared down at the top of Steve's head.

"Keep telling me how you fucked your husband. As a reward, I'll pleasure you."

Kimberly tensed again when Steve pressed his thumbs against her labia, pushing them apart. But when he looked up at her and said, "Go on," she continued. He leaned forward and ran his tongue the length of her gaping slit causing her to catch her breath. He thrust his tongue into her so far his lips and nose were crushed against her pussy, and then he wiggled it.

It was difficult for Kimberly to speak. "I got on top of him ... oh, oh. I held his cock ... oh god ... in my fingers and put it in my ... oh ... in my ... oh ... in my pussy." Steve was alternating between tongue-fucking and licking. "I was fucking ... I mean we were fucking real hard and ... oohh."

Steve used his thumbs to press Kimberly's labia down and apart, causing her aroused clitoris to pop out. When he swiped it with his tongue, Kimberly couldn't talk anymore, other than make sounds. And then he captured the clit between his lips and sucked while flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh ... ooohh ... oh," she moaned. "What are ... aaahhh ... are you ... doing? I ... I ... never felt ... ooh ... uhh ... anything like..."

When Steve compressed Kimberly's clit between his lips and sucked, she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it, crushing his mouth to her pussy.

"Yes, lick me! Oh my god. I'll do anything you want. Just don't stop. Make me cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Please ... please ... please. Oh fuck, it feels so good. Suck me. Eat me. Eat my cunt. Make me cum. Oh ... oh ... oh god."

Steve sucked Kimberly's enlarged clit and stuck two fingers into her pussy, slowly pumping them in and out. Corkscrewing his slick fingers inside her, his thumb pointed down. He used it to rub the area between her pussy and asshole, feeling the wetness that overflowed from her pussy. Then his thumb continued downward and popped into her asshole. Slowly, he pushed it in all the way, pausing for her to adjust. And then he moved his hand back and forth, his thumb sliding in and out of her ass and two fingers doing the same to her pussy. All the while his mouth and tongue tortured her clitoris.

"That's it. Yes ... yes. Oh god, oh god. Don't stop. I want to cum." And with a jerk of her hips, Kimberly climaxed harder and longer than she had ever before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.