Geeta's First Lesbian Experience - Cover

Geeta's First Lesbian Experience

by Julia Zenobia

Copyright© 2008 by Julia Zenobia

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 Of Geeta Series. The young teen prostitute is introduced to the pleasures of sex with another woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Interracial   First   Fisting   Voyeurism   .

Where we left off, Geeta, having been molested by her uncle, seduced him in revenge and took as much money from him as she could before he fled to New York. Thereafter she joined a massage parlor and was earning good money not only from her work there but by blackmailing a cop out of his protection money.


Geeta began to pump faster and faster on her customer's cock as she sensed him coming closer and closer to his release. The man sucked hungrily at her nipples, going back and forth between them in turn, squeezing her breasts. His moans were almost smothered by the large 36C orbs dangling in his face.

"I'm cumming!" was about the only expression that Geeta could make out from the man's otherwise incomprehensible sounds, but it was enough of a warning, and she raised her head, lifting her bountiful breasts out of the man's face and her head out of the way as the first jet of cum shot out of the customer's aching cock. Blast after blast followed, landing in long strings on the customer's chest as his hips bucked up and down. Like any good massage parlor attendant will do, she didn't stop working until the last of the man's cum had dribbled out of him and he had begun slowly to soften in her hand. But Geeta was still not quite finished with this customer. Geeta moved around to the foot of the table, and gently spread the man's legs apart, leaving her with enough room to climb up onto the table. "Watch this," she said in her soft, low voice. The man raised his head slightly and looked down, wondering what was to come. He was treated to the sight of Geeta's tongue slowly following a trail of cum up his stomach and chest. He felt the warm wetness of her tongue, mouth and lips lapping up his jism, and watched as the unbelievable Indian beauty worked on his entire upper torso, not stopping until she had taken into her mouth and swallowed every last drop of the white fluid he had sprayed in such copious quantities during the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. During this procedure, Geeta had made no effort to pull back her long, black hair and as a result, its beautiful inky sheen was marred here and there, matted with samples of the man's cum.

The customer could not help thinking of the contrast between the way Geeta treated him and his wife's negligible efforts to please him. His wife almost never initiated sex and also usually refused his advances. She rarely did hand jobs and had never performed oral sex on him. He had given up asking for it years before. And at no time had his wife ever allowed the slightest particle of sperm to come anywhere near her mouth. His whole married life consisted of cold rejection. Geeta, on the other hand, did everything a woman possibly could to make him feel accepted. For some years the customer had been going to massage parlors as a matter of routine, and was used to being hustled along by rushed service providers who often didn't seem to care too much about the quality of his experience. Since his favorite girl had retired from the business some months earlier, he had been going from parlor to parlor and trying girl after girl in the hope of finding someone that he would want to see regularly. And now he had found Geeta.

He had been so excited when she walked into the room, wearing a blouse and kilt and pretending to be a high school student (he had no idea that she really was a high school student) that he had almost cum when she started massaging him. Only a minute or two into the massage he had flipped over onto his back to let her start to go to work on him in earnest. He had been out drinking before dropping by for a quick rub and tug, and when he overcame his initial urge to cum on the spot, he found himself having a bit of trouble reaching the pinnacle. Geeta's hands had ceaselessly worked up and down his length at jackhammer speed for 10 minutes before he finally came. Most girls would have stopped at that point, leaving him to get into the shower, having paid $60 at the door and owing a substantial tip for receiving massage in the nude.

But not Geeta. After lapping up every drop of his cum, Geeta flipped him back over onto his stomach, and proceeded to give him the massage he had skipped earlier in his eagerness to feel her soft hands on his hardness. Thus what could have been only a 10 minute experience was longer and much more enjoyable, and he was very surprised when after giving him the best massage of his life, the girl reached her hand underneath him to feel that once again he was hard.

"I can't let you leave like this!" Geeta exclaimed. She turned him over, and once again her tired hands went to work on him, Geeta standing at the customer's right side so that he could admire the way her gorgeous tits stood out from her chest without the slightest bit of sag. The customer salivated at the sight of her dark, berry-like nipples, the areolas so puffy and swollen, almost purple in colour. She let go of him for a moment, moving around to his left-hand side, from where she recommenced her exquisite hand job, pouring copious amounts of mineral oil all over him. Now her left hand began to massage his prostate, something the customer rarely had received before.

"Oh Geeta that is it yes Geeta don't stop my girl you're the best oh keep it up!"

She whispered in his ear. "Don't worry, I'll keep it up!" She sucked gently on his earlobe, and then tongued his ear. Her lips moved down to his throat, and then on to his mouth. They kissed passionately, their tongues intertwined. The customer found this more sensual than anything Geeta had yet done. Almost never had a massage parlor girl kissed him. Kissing was one thing that was almost taboo - a barrier that was very rarely crossed, and now he felt something else new, as well. Geeta's left hand had been gently stroking his perineum while her right hand jerked him off, and now her middle finger, slick with oil, begun to flick gently at his anus. He gasped as her finger circled his entrance, moved away, and then returned. His breath became more rapid and shallower as she teased him, lightening her grip on his throbbing cock to keep him cumming before she deemed it time.

But now it was time, and her middle finger snaked its way up his ass, and now she was massaging his prostate both from the inside with her finger, and on the outside with her thumb. At the same time, she suddenly picked up speed with her right hand, and a huge jet of cum fired out of her customer, hitting him under the chin.

Geeta laughed out loud. "Oh yes cum for my baby that's it yes keep shooting your cum for me!" She pointed the hard cock towards herself, letting several well-aimed spurts splash across her breasts, holding the cock like a miniature fire hose as it sprayed her. "Cum on my tits baby yeah keep cumming!" The customer had no choice but to comply, the finger still moving steadily and rapidly in and out of his ass, his orgasm so fierce that it was physically painful. Eventually the waves of pleasure eased and finally stopped, his body limp upon the table.

He opened his eyes to see Geeta staring at him. He gazed at her beautiful green eyes, her perfect teeth and striking features. Geeta raised her arms and held them behind her head, causing her breasts to lift. Now the customer noticed the large amounts of his cum all over Geeta's beautiful tits. The jism was starting to run, and little white rivers of cum were running to the tips of Geeta's nipples, forming drops and then falling to the floor. Another rivulet was moving between her breasts towards her pierced and decorated navel. Geeta began to wipe her hands all over her body, moving the cum onto her breasts, which became shiny as she kneaded the sperm all over, gently working the product of her customer's lust into her dark, heavy tits.

"Thanks for the skin lotion," said Geeta.

"I'd love to do the same for your face," laughed the customer. To his surprise, Geeta nodded her head up and down in agreement. "I like you a lot. On your fifth visit to me, I'll take you into my mouth, and you can cum down my throat, or in my face if you like. Your choice."

The customer was very surprised. Lots of massage parlor girls gave blowjobs or fucked customers, but they were usually the older ones. Fine young girls like Geeta didn't have to resort to such things to earn good money, but if they did, they usually advertised themselves as escorts. He didn't know that Geeta's practice was to encourage repeat business by promising a customer a blowjob on his fifth visit, and on his tenth, full service.

It was time to go. The customer showered, and felt himself growing hard again as he toweled himself dry. Geeta had temporarily left the room, and the man dressed and then opened his wallet. He placed a $300 tip on the small table near the shower. He was putting on his shoes when Geeta returned, once again in her school uniform, looking radiant, young and innocent (now that the cum was washed out of her hair).

She approached her customer, putting her arms around him and kissing him hotly on the lips, relaxing in the man's arms as he returned her kiss, one hand moving to her ass for a squeeze, the other hand taking a very full breast. After a minute they broke off, and Geeta noticed the cash on the table. "Oh thank you so much! You are very nice!" said Geeta, taking the money.

She saw the man out the door, knowing he'd be back for more in less than a week. By now she was a very good judge of her customers. At 17, she'd had so many, many men, and knew when she'd hooked a good one.

As she counted the money, Geeta thought back to all the different things she'd experienced at the massage parlor where she worked. Although she hadn't lost her virginity there, there had been many "first times" for other things. Her first lesbian sex, for example.

From the day she first interviewed Mai for a job, Geeta had noticed how her boss looked at her. Mai was married, but she also loved having sex with women, and she frequently hit on the girls in the parlor. Hardly a week passed without Mai slipping into a room with one girl or another. Everyone always knew when this was going on, because Mai was a screamer - the loudest of any of them. Mai was carefully not to hit on any girl whom she thought wouldn't like the attention, and so she stayed clear of Geeta. Aside from the fact that Geeta was obviously straight, she was a great earner, and the last thing Mai wanted to do was drive her away. But it was really tough for Mai to keep her hands off the young teen. Aside from the fact that Mai practically drooled at the sight of the girl, she also had developed a strong crush on her after Geeta had saved her from getting a beating at the hands of a pair of cops.

For the first six months or so after Geeta started working for her, Mai managed to avoid leering at the girl too much, and had been careful not to make the teen feel uncomfortable. But finally she could stand it no longer, and she began to scheme on how she could get her hands and tongue on Geeta without offending the Indian beauty.

One day Geeta came into work, just a few weeks shy of her 16th birthday. She was looking forward to getting her driver's license, and was sitting in the back room with some other girls. When Mai walked in, Geeta was just telling the others that when she took her driver's exam, she'd be quite willing to blow the examiner if necessary - and it probably would be necessary, because Geeta couldn't parallel park. The other girls laughed, and then Mai asked Geeta to pop into her office.

Once in Mai's office, Geeta listened to Mai explain that an old customer of hers would be coming by. Geeta had seen the man, a 30-something dentist who had been a regular of Mai's years before, when Mai worked as a massage girl. His name was Arthur, and every now and again he'd drop by. He was one of the few customers that Mai would service herself. He was a tall, handsome man and Geeta found him very attractive. He'd been in only the week before, and Geeta had noticed him checking her out. But he had never asked for anyone other than Mai.

Mai explained to Geeta that Arthur had been asking about her - he found her very attractive, and wanted to see her.

"No problem. Just tell him to drop by when it's my shift," replied the teen.

"Well, he doesn't want just you. He wants to have both of us together. He used to do this now and again years ago, but this is the first time in a long time he's asked to have another girl with me. He must really, really like you. I told him you probably wouldn't be in to it, and that even if you were willing, it would be very expensive. But he doesn't care - he's very eager."

Geeta was puzzled. "Why did you tell him I'm not into it? I've paired up with some of the other girls before. It's fun!"

"What Arthur wants is a bit different. It would be more than you and I servicing him. We'd have to do it with each other, too. I tried to get him to choose Alice, but he didn't want her (Alice was Geeta's best friend at the parlor, a gorgeous Nigerian girl in her early twenty's. Alice was also one of Mai's favourites when she needed a dose of lesbian sex). I told him you'd probably say no."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.