A Private Party

by MissLynn

Copyright© 2008 by MissLynn

Erotica Sex Story: What do you do when you have a dead battery? Have your own private party!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   .

Jenna slid the vibrator deep in her sopping wet pussy and turned it on.

"Fuck! The goddam battery is dead!" she yelled.

Disgusted with the useless toy, she yanked it out, spit on it and flung it into the corner. The sounds of Hank's birthday party floated into the room. Jenna closed her eyes and waited for her aching body to calm down. Her fingers played with her still slick pussy. Moaning as the tension built once more, she didn't hear me the door open.

The scent of sex filled the small room. Jenna twisted on the bed as she played with her naked body. I felt the throbbing in my cock as she rammed her fingers in her pussy. I laid my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming as I touched her pussy. My middle finger buried itself in the hot folds of her cunt. Right away, she spread her legs wider for me just as I knew she would. Her blue eyes sparkled when she saw who was touching her. She grinned and moved my hand from her mouth to one of her nipples.

"That's it, Joe, just like that. Oh, god, I'm so horny," she admitted.

Her fingers played with my cock through my jeans until that wasn't enough. I heard the zipper slide down and thrust my hips closer. Jenna might be Hank's girlfriend, but that didn't mean I hadn't thought of fucking her before. She was one hot woman.

"Closer, Joe," she said. "Let me see what you've got for me in there."

Cool air hit my skin as she freed my swollen cock. Rocking on my heels, I shoved it against her palm, reveling in the feel. I moved closer until the head of my cock touched her lips.

"Suck it, Jenna," I demanded. "Suck me off."

Changing positions, Jenna kneeled on the bed, her hot mouth opening wide. I watched her tongue snake out and groaned. It wouldn't take long and I knew I'd be exploding my load down her throat. The things her hot mouth was doing to my cock made me remember the night Hank told me how good Jenna sucked. The way he described it made my cock throb while I imagined her doing that to me sometime.

"Jenna? Are you in here?" Sally called out as she walked into the bedroom.

The sounds of the party were louder with the door open. Hank was thirty and all our friends showed up. I knew Hank was well on his way to passing out soon. People yelled and danced in the rest of the house. Several people were on the deck and backyard.

Glancing at the intruder, I saw Sally, Jenna's best friend. I knew they did everything together. Pulling out of Jenna's mouth, I turned to Sally, my hand cupping my balls.

"Come on in, Sally. We're having our own party right here," I snickered. "Want some of the fun for yourself?"

Jenna laid her hand on my ass and laughed. "There's plenty to share, Sally."

I had checked out Sally before. She was a bit chunky with nice looking tits. Whenever I looked, her nipples were poking through her clothes, begging to be touched.

"A private party," Sally laughed. "I'm in."

I heard the click as she locked the door. Before she was by the bed, her shirt was off, fingers on the front clasp of her bra, a big smile on her face.

"I think you both need to be as naked as I am," Jenna said.

While I watched Sally, waiting to see her tits, Jenna worked my jeans lower. Stepping out of them, I never stopped checking out Sally. The second I saw her lush, dark nipples, I felt Jenna's hands squeeze my balls.

"Think you're going to get a chance at those?" Jenna asked.

"You know I am," I laughed.

It didn't take Sally long to undress all the way. I watched her join Jenna on the bed. Right then it hit me. I was going to fuck both these hot women tonight. The pre-cum dripped out of my cock at that idea.

Jenna lay back on the bed and smiled at Sally. Without saying a word, she began to kiss Jenna, their hands caressing each other. I could see Jenna's hands molding themselves to the curves of Sally's breasts. I just stood there as they played with each other. Minutes passed with more kissing, touching and teasing. The way they responded to each other told me this wasn't a first for them.

The chair in the corner of the room caught my attention. Intrigued at what would happen next, I walked across the room, dragged it over to the bed, and sat down. My cock was still full and stiff so I gently stroked it. Tongues on nipples and fingers in pussies brought more moans. Jenna switched places so she had Sally's pussy in her face.

"Oh, lord, Jenna," I muttered. "You two are fucking hot!"

A knock at the door startled me. I looked at Jenna with a question in my eyes. She shook her head and put her finger to her lips.

"I told some of them I had a headache and was going to rest. They won't think anything of the door being locked," Jenna told us.

She jumped off the bed and went to the door. Opening it a crack, she spoke a few minutes to whoever was on the other side, then shut it and locked it once more.

"It was my sister, checking how I was feeling," she said. "I told her I was starting to feel better but needed to lay back down for a bit."

We all laughed at the face she made as she stood at the door. Jenna worked part-time at a pizza place in town. She always had time to talk to the customers. Now I had to wonder how many of them she'd had sex with before. She sashayed back to the bed, hands on her hips, her black hair falling over her shoulders.

"Now, where was I?" Jenna asked.

"I think you were getting ready to sit on my lap," I answered.

"You think so, Joe? It seems to me, I was having an appetizer," she told me.

"I might have to try one myself," I joked.

Sally leaned on the pillows and squeezed her tits. I watcher her fingers roll over her nipples and felt my cock jerk. Her hand wandered lower, over her plump body, shaping it to her hip and thigh. Each time her hand moved closer to her pussy, she spread her legs more. I was engrossed in watching where her fingers went next and forgot about Jenna for a minute. Most women I'd been with were average size. Sally was showing me how much I was missing in not fucking a heavier woman.

"She's hot, isn't she?" Jenna whispered in my ear.

I heard Jenna's words in my ear and shivered. Her voice was soft and sexy, almost hypnotic even. A brief nod was my answer as I continued to stare at Sally. Jenna moved my hands to the arm of the chair and straddled my legs. Her wet pussy dragged over my thighs as she rubbed her breasts in my face. Clamping my teeth over a tight nipple, I lifted her ass, placing her over my slick cock. As I chewed on the hard nub, I buried my cock deep inside her creamy wetness.

"Joe, oh my god," Jenna moaned. "Fuck me, Joe."

Jenna's chest jiggled in my face as I pounded her pussy. Her muscles tightened on my cock and dragged the skin until I was wild. I closed my eyes as I felt her pussy milk my cock while she bounced up and down. Jenna's hands dug into my scalp as her orgasm rolled though her body. The heat of her juices pushed me over and I blasted my load against her walls.

Sally's lips touched my neck as I shuddered. Her nails scraped over my shoulders and down my arms. It added to the intensity as I continued to shoot hot streams of cum in Jenna. I swallowed Jenna's whimpers of ecstasy as Sally squeezed her nipples. Satiated for the moment, I tried to slow my breathing, both women touching my body.

"No fair," Sally teased.

"All yours, girlfriend," Jenna said as she slid off my lap. "I'm sure it won't take you long to get him ready."

The girls giggled and wrapped their arms around each other. The playfulness changed as they rammed their tongues down each other's throats. Sally gripped Jenna's ass and yanked her closer. They pulled apart enough for Sally to look my way.

"I've seen you look at my chest before, Joe," she told me. "Sometimes after you did, I would masturbate, thinking of letting you watch."

"You enjoyed it, I'm sure," I said.

"Jenna, where's the vibe? I want to show Joe what I imagined him doing to me."

"Crap, Sally, it's got a damn dead battery. I tried using it before Joe came in but it wouldn't work," Jenna explained.

"I bet we wore it out last week," Sally teased.

"That was the afternoon we planned Hank's party menu," Jenna said. "Remember he came home early and almost caught us?"

"I was going to let him join us, but you said no, you wanted him to yourself," Sally went on.

"He's got a huge cock, Joe, and I want it all for me," Jenna said to me.

"What's this? I'm not small, Jenna. You were plenty happy with it a few minutes ago," I replied.

"Oh, Joe, I didn't mean that. Your cock is really nice, honest," Jenna stated.

I stroked my limp cock and felt it stirring once more. Sally eyed it and crooked her finger at me. Jenna talking about Hank's cock being big had hit a nerve. I was just under seven inches, but I had seen Hank's, and he was closer to nine. Fucking Sally after I had fucked Jenna should prove that size wasn't everything.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.