Waiting - Cover

Waiting

by knotsteve

Copyright© 2008 by knotsteve

BDSM Story: A woman nervously goes to a top's house to play for the first time, following his written instructions. But exceeding those instructions, just a bit, has some unexpected consequences.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Sadistic  

She was beginning to wonder if this was a good idea after all. Her nipples, pinched by the clamps, were throbbing, her naked body sweating and cooled by the ceiling fan, her pussy tingling, dripping wet and begging for attention, her arms and legs and jaw all starting to ache, and she still had no idea what he was going to do to her.

She had no idea how long she had been standing there waiting for him. Twenty minutes, a half hour, maybe even an hour? She wasn't even certain he was in the house, which worried her a bit. Not a peep out of him. Had she gotten the right night? Yes. The door was unlocked, and everything waiting for her as per his instructions. So where was he? She was getting more and more nervous as time went by, and she'd already started the evening with trepidation.

After all, they had only met briefly the one time. He'd come across as a nice guy with a strong interest and a lot of experience in bondage. She had often had fantasies of being tied up, utterly helpless, and being used by a man any way she saw fit. She hadn't really considered actually living out that fantasy, but she'd mentioned it to him when they were talking at the munch.

When she got the email the next day with the instructions, she initially thought she wasn't going to go through with it. The instructions were simple: Do not reply to his email, but be at his house at exactly 8 PM on Friday, and walk in the front door without knocking or ringing the bell. She would find an envelope sitting on the foyer table with further instructions, which she was to follow to the letter. That was it. No mention of what he would do to her. No mention of what to do if she didn't want to play with him or negotiate things. Just commands.

But as the week went on, the fantasies in her head ran away with her. Could she maybe live it out? On Friday, she was still torn, so she drove to his neighborhood early and looked at his house. It looked like a nice suburban house, hardly noteworthy. There was no car in the driveway, but there was an attached garage. The lights were on downstairs. As 8 PM approached, she'd decided that she would regret it if she passed up the chance, so at 8 PM on the dot, she walked through his front door.

As she walked through it in her mind now, she started to think that maybe following through with the instructions wasn't the smartest idea. She'd set up no limits, no safe words, and no time constraints. She hadn't told him that he couldn't have sex with her, nor even insisted on protection, or even limited it to just him. Nobody knew where she had gone. Her mind began to imagine the worst - for all she knew he could keep her prisoner for days, weeks, even months, and he could torture and fuck her any way he wanted. On the one hand, it frightened her, but it also turned her on at the same time. If only he'd come and take those nipple clamps off!

That, at least, was her damned fault. When she opened the envelope on the foyer table, the instructions were very clear. She had locked and bolted the front door. She had diligently gone to the bathroom even though she hadn't really needed to. She had undressed and carefully folded her clothes, and put them on the foyer table. She had walked into the living room and found the couch with the ball gag, blindfold, and a pair of nipple clamps, handcuffs, and two padlocks on it. She put on the ball gag, which was a bit larger than she liked, but she tightened it to the point of discomfort because she didn't want to be able to spit it out.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.