River Rat 2 - Cover

River Rat 2

by Anthony Concept

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Romantic Sex Story: A River Rat story, most of the characters are from the first book, so it's best to reaquaint yourself with them to understand it. Some sex but mainly story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   .

Gai 1

"If you're going to jump fer Christ's sake hurry up and do it, my lunch is getting cold"

I had been watching her for a while now; she would look over the edge of the dock and then shrink back in fear.

The young Asian looking girl spun around; startled, she toppled off the dock and into the river. I was dressed in my shorts and singlet so I dived in after her, reaching her I got behind and put my arm under her neck, "relax and don't struggle, just trust me and you will be OK."

She relaxed after a bit of a panicky struggle and I swam us back to 'Ratty'. When we reached the boat I pulled her up onto the marlin board. "Nice day for a swim" I said, she coughed and spluttered "why didn't you leave me to drown?"

"If I had let you drown the police would probably charge me with allowing you to die, I don't think that would be fair, do you?" She looked pathetic; her hair was straggled over her face and snot running out of her nose. I reached into the boat and grabbed a hand towel, "here, wipe your nose you look awful."

She cleaned up her face; she was starting to shiver so I suggested she come aboard 'Ratty' and dry out a bit. We went into the cabin and I dug out a tee shirt and a dressing gown. "I suggest you have a shower and warm up a bit, use these while your clothes dry out." She seemed a little concerned so I told her "you don't have to worry about me looking at you, I'll be on deck so you're quite safe."

She reluctantly accepted the gown and tee shirt and went into the shower; I went on deck and changed into dry shorts and singlet. When she eventually exited the shower she had a bundle of wet clothes in her hand. "Here, give that to me and I hang them out to dry," grudgingly she passed them over, "there's a cup of hot chocolate on the table, drink it while I put these on the line."

"So," I said when we had settled down "what terminal illness are you suffering from that would make you want to take your life?"

"I'm pregnant" she snuffled "my so called boyfriend had his way with me even though I didn't want to. When my father found I was pregnant he told me I had disgraced the family and had to leave, he didn't want to see me ever again."

"That's pretty rough treatment; did you explain that you were forced to have sex with your boyfriend?"

"Yes, he said that it was my fault by being with him in the first place, I probably lead him on. He seemed like a nice boy to start out with, he's in the local football team and is easy to talk to; we kissed and made out for a while then he wanted to go further, I told him I was a virgin and I didn't do any more than what we had already done. He called me a cock teaser and ripped my dress getting at my breasts, I fought back as best I could but he was too strong for me; he then tore my panties and forced his way into me. After it was over he said he was sorry but he had to 'have it' he then drove me home. When I got in my mum asked me what had happened, when I told her she wanted to go to the police but I told her that father would get mad and throw us out. As it was he threw me out when I found I was pregnant."

"Have you spoken to this boy ... what's his name?" I asked. "Rob Turner, No, I don't want anything to do with him now, he's degraded me enough as it is, I don't want his help after all that's happened."

'So, what now? I hope you're not considering another go at topping yourself."

"I don't know what to do, I've nowhere to go, and I can't go home because father made it quite clear he had disowned me."

She told me a bit more about herself, her name was Gai Chen, her parents owned an importing business and had a reputation for fair dealing; pity that fair dealing didn't extend to their daughter.

I thought for a spell, "I'll talk to some friends of mine and see if they will help, I must warn you though they aren't the normal run of the mill people but their hearts are in the right place."

I went up on deck with my mobile phone and called Jessie North. "Jessie here, what do you want Jim?" hmmm she must have my number in her address book. "Hi Jess, something has come up and I need a bit of advice, you seemed to be the obvious person to talk to."

"You sound pretty serious, what do you need to know?" So I explained about Gai's suicide attempt and how she needed somewhere to stay. Jessie was angry at Gai's father, "what kind of bastard would throw his daughter out when she needed him the most" she ranted, "Just like ALL males..."

"Whoa there Jess, we know he's unfeeling but it's a culture thing, but getting mad isn't going to help Gai is it?"

"I suppose not, first things first, where are you now?"

"I'm moored at the North bend jetty, that's about a four hour run back to Green's Marina"

"Well get the finger out and start heading home, while you are coming back I see if Bessie can put her up at the pub." She replied.

"One thing Jess, I don't know how to put this so I just come out and say it, I don't want the sisterhood to think that Gai is 'fresh meat', she's got enough trouble without someone putting the moves on her."

"Thank you mister arsehole, we aren't like that, what do you take us for?"

"As I said, I didn't know how to put it delicately so I just put my foot in it, if I offended I apologise but I think you know my concerns."

"OK apologies accepted, I'll put things in motion this end and warn the girls off. You get moving sailor, give us a call when you get near home."


Gai 2

When we got every thing shipshape I slipped the moorings and pointed 'Ratty' towards home and hopefully a safe haven for Gai.

Once we were under way I could see Gai was still suffering mental anguish so to take her mind off of things I suggested she steer 'Ratty' for a while so I could rustle up something to eat. "I can't do that she wailed I've never even been on a boat before."

"It's simple all you need to do is pick a point in the distance and steer towards it, I'll be keeping my eye on you so if anything crops up I'll be right there to take over"

Nervously she took the wheel and I showed her how to get the feel of it by doing a couple of deep sweeping turns. "It's not so scary when you show me like that ... but you keep your eye on me" she said.

I made us a couple of ham and salad sandwiches and I sat with her as she steered 'Ratty'. I explained about the sisterhood and told her that Jessie would warn the girls off, so there was no cause for concern. I told her about Bessie and the pub but I didn't tell her about my part in rescuing it from the developer, I'm kinda shy about blowing my own trumpet.

I spelled Gai at the wheel while she made us a cup of coffee (decaf) Yuk, but doc's orders so I have to be good. She asked about 'Ratty' so I gave her a thumbnail version of Folden Engineering and how I burnt myself out running it and that 'Ratty' was my salvation.

Gai seemed more relaxed and had gained a little self confidence by the time we reached Green's marina. Waiting on the dock was Bessie, Jessie and Big Lucy. I backed 'Ratty' into her berth and with the motor running and in reverse I held her against the bump strip. Hopping over the rail I grabbed the spring lines and tied her off. The ladies were already on board and talking to Gai before I'd even had chance to shut the motor off.

A quick introduction and Gai was whisked off to the Criterion hotel, I heard Big Lucy mutter "all men are bastards" as they departed.

A change of perspective.

When Gai was settled in Bessie's pub the ladies held a council of war. "All men are bastards, this one should be taught the errors of his ways," voiced Big Lucy, "Gai is a pretty young thing and to be pregnant this early in life is bad enough but to be raped and left to fend for herself is the absolute pits."

Jessie picked up the conversation and said "the least the mongrel should do is financially support her and if she decides to keep the kid then he should pay maintenance while it grows up."

There was a lot of discussion on how to bring this 'boy friend' to book. "We need to show him how it feels to have someone force themselves on him sexually," one of the girls opinioned, "perhaps we should kidnap him and teach him a lesson."

With information from Gai, the girls waited for Rob Turner after footy training. Gai had described his car so they parked along side of it, when he went to get into the car the girls surrounded him. Big Lucy caught him by the wrist and put a pressure point hold on his elbow. "Don't try to struggle" said Jessie, "Lucy is a bouncer at the pub and she will put you down real quick, plus she thinks all men are bastards so be careful what you say or do."

"What's going on, what are you trying to prove, that you can beat up men?" Lucy tightened her hold on him, "shut the fuck up arsehole, you are about to pay for what you did to Gai."

"Where is she? Every time I try to ring her the old lady hangs up on me. I need to talk to her, I did the wrong thing and I want to try and make things right between us."

"Oh yeah, and rape her again" fumed Jessie, "you're the last person she wants to see."

They bundled him into Lucy's panel van and drove back to the Criterion, when they arrive there he was roughly escorted to the cellar.

"You my friend, are about to be taught a few table manners, you took what you wanted from Gai, now we are going to do the same to you. First on the menu is how to eat pussy."

Rob struggled against his captors, "I'm not putting my face into anyone's cunt and that's that"

"How important is your footy career to you Rob? A little nick on the Achilles tendon and you are out for life. Still not willing to eat pussy?"

"I'm sorry for what I did to Gai, I just got carried away, it was to be my first time and I was so wound up I lost control. I've felt real bad about it since, that's why I've been trying to ring her."

"Be that it may footy boy, you are now going to find out what it feels like to have someone 'loose control', I haven't had my 'jollies' for a while so snuffle in sonny, start munching," demanded Lucy.

With a sigh of resignation Rob knelt between Lucy's legs and tentatively licked her pussy, Lucy grabbed him by the hair forcing his face into her slot. "That's right run your tongue over the flaps and slip your finger in and move it about ... ahhh ... you're doing OK for a man, with a bit of experience you could make a decent cunt lapper."

After Lucy had her come, Jessie and the other two girls made him lick them out as well, by the time he was finished Rob was covered in pussy juice and bawling his eyes out, "no more please" he cried, "I promise I'll never treat anyone like that again."

"You aren't finished yet" said Jessie, "we can see it got you horny by the hard on you have, now for more humiliation, drop your pants and jerk it off," Rob obeyed, half wanting to but full of embarrassment. "Start jerking footy boy" jeered Lucy, "come on pencil dick" taunted one of the other girls.

Rob started jerking off, he had to get some relief after his pussy lapping session, as much as he said he hated it, deep down he knew he would do it again but he wouldn't admit it to the sisterhood. With his hand flying up and down his rod he came with a grunt. "You disgusting bastard, jerking off in front of respectable ladies, you should be ashamed of yourself," sneered Lucy.

The girls guided Rob out to the road and told him to get going, "how am I going to get back to my car?" he asked "Try walking" was the blunt reply.


Gai 3

Bessie looked up when Rob walked into the bar, "you're taking a big chance coming in here aren't you?"

"I've got to see Gai, is she here?" he asked. "She could be but I doubt if she will see you" was the steely reply. At that moment Jessie made an appearance, "come back for more lessons" she sneered. "No, but I would like to speak to Gai but the bar lady said she might not see me"

"After what you did I can't think of any reason why she would even give you time of day, but I'll talk to her for you but don't hold your breath."

A short while later Jessie beckoned Rob to follow her into a small lounge room. Gai was standing by the window, she turned and said "Jessie will stay here while you say your piece, then you can leave."

Rob shrugged his shoulders and looking at Gai with tears in his eyes replied "Gai, what I did was horrible, since that night I've hated myself, me, the 'great football hero', I was still a virgin and that night I was going to become a 'man', some man, I've let myself down, worse than that I've hurt you, the more I think about it the more disgusted with myself I get. When I first met you I thought to myself "this is a great looking chick, someone I would be proud to be seen with" I certainly stuffed up any future hopes of that."

"You sure have" Gai replied, you have ruined my life with your bloody macho lust, not only did you rape me you also made me pregnant and to add to the humiliation you caused me, my father threw me out. If wasn't for Jim Folden I would probably be dead in the river by now, yes I tried to kill myself."

Rob, quite shaken whispered "you're pregnant?"

"Yes, that's what happens when someone rapes you without protection but you didn't bother to even think about me, it was all about you."

An emotional Rob looked at Gai and said "Gai, I want to make amends, will you marry me? If not I promise I will do what ever it takes to support you and ... our child."

Jessie spoke up "I think it's time for you to leave Rob, Gai will need time to consider what you have said; leave your phone number with us and she will get back to you later."

"I only hope you will think kindly of me now Gai, I now have more reason to do the right thing by you what with the child and all, the last few months has made me aware that I love you, I just hope you might return that love even after all that has happened."

"Gai will call you later Rob now's the time to leave her to her thoughts."

Jessie escorted Rob out to the street, "you better be genuine Rob, if we find that you're feeding Gai a crock of shit you will be rat shit mister."

Perspective shift

While all this was taking place I decided to have a spell at Foldens. Ed had told me they won the contract to refurbish the digger track wheels, each bogie had two wheels, six of which ran in an endless track and supported the digger, which was really a glorified bulldozer with a bucket wheel on a turntable.

Because the tracks ran in a slurry of clay and mud most of the time, the wheel bearings wore out fairly often. The mine had several spare bogies but were fast running out of spares.

Richard Burke the fitter was pushing the old bushes out of the wheels using a press Ed had designed for the job. "How is it going Richard?"

"Pretty good Jim, they're a bit of a bugger to push the new ones in though." This got me to thinking, "heat expands things, but it would take a fair amount of heat to bring the wheel up to temperature so the bushes would slip in. How about cooling the bush so it clears the bore in the wheel? Dry ice would be too expensive and the quantity required would make the acquisition a problem. Liquid nitrogen could be the answer, I'll talk to Ed."

Ed rang our industrial gas supplier and yes they sold liquid nitrogen, "did we have a cryogenic flask?"

"What the hell is a cryogenic flask" said Ed. "A big thermos flask mate" came back the reply. "Do you have one for sale or rent?" asked Ed.

"We can rent you one short term but you will need to buy one if you are a regular user" the gas man told him.

"We will be over shortly then" replied Ed. "Make sure you pick it up in an open vehicle, this stuff evaporates and can displace the oxygen in an enclosed space." answered the gas man.

Ed sent Richard and Jenny over to get the liquid nitrogen with the warning "put in the tray of the ute, not in the cab, also ask the gas supplier for any safety information on the stuff."

When the team returned with the cryogenic flask full of liquid nitrogen, we had a toolbox meeting to discuss the product and the potential hazards. Reading the product safety sheet we learned that the temperature in the flask was -196 degrees Celsius. The liquid would cause burns similar to frost bite only on a much larger scale, if it was held in an enclosed space the 'boil off' would displace oxygen, also the foam plug in the flask should never be sealed off as this would allow pressure to build up.

Richard constructed a double skinned pot large enough to submerge the track wheel bush in and a set of tongs that opened the jaws when the handles were squeezed together, this allowed for safe handling of the chilled bush.

The track wheels were lined up ready to accept the bushes; the pot was filled partway with the liquid nitrogen and a bush was immersed in it. The liquid boiled like mad until the bush was at a similar temperature, then Richard slipped the jaws of the tongs in place and closed the handles locking the bush in place. Lifting the bush he lined it up with the bore of the track wheel and dropped it in, it slid in with a rattling fit. At first we thought the bush was undersize but when it sat there for a few minutes we found it to be locked in solid.

"Wow that sure beats trying to press the sods in" said Richard grabbing the next bush and placing it in the nitrogen.

"Another Folden success story" chuckled Ed.

Before leaving Foldens I arranged with Jenny to have Minnie, Alan and herself visit me on 'Ratty' something I was really looking forward to.


Gai 4

A distinguished looking man entered the bar, "I wonder if I might have a word with Miss Chen? I understand she is living here"

Bessie looked him over and asked him his name. "Peter Turner" he replied, "I'm Rob's father."

"Wait there and I'll see if Gai is available" she said.

"If I was his parent the last thing I would be doing is broadcasting it"

Turner looked at the woman confronting him "not that its any of your business, Rob made a bad mistake and he's paying dearly for it."

Just then Bessie returned, "Gai will see you, come this way please." Peter followed her into the private lounge and met Gai.

"Come in Mr Turner, what can I do for you?"

"Miss Chen..." Gai cut him short, "Please call me Gai Mr Turner" she said.

"OK will you call me Peter then?"

Gai sized him up and liked what she saw; he had a kind face and a gentle nature about him. "OK Peter let's talk."

"Rob has made a damned fool of himself, his mother won't even talk to him and his sisters are just about ready to scratch his eyes out. His football club has dropped him from the team because he isn't concentrating on his game and he just sits moping in his room. Gai, I want you to understand, we don't, by any stretch of the imagination condone what he has done. By the some token we love him and know that apart from what he has done to you he is a good boy. What ever your decision is regarding his offer to marry you, I want you to know that we will financially support you and your child for as long as it takes."

"Mr ... Peter I'll be quite honest with you, I realise things got out of hand and I could be seen as a tease but he should have shown more restraint, probably if he had things would have been a lot different. I do like Rob and I must admit the thought of marriage does sit well with me, but what if he turns out like he was 'that night'? I would like to talk to him again, this time alone."

"Thank you Gai, I know this has been a tremendous strain on you, I hope you and Rob can come to an amicable agreement, I know its early days but my wife and I are really looking forward to having a grandchild, albeit under the wrong circumstances."

The following afternoon Bessie was behind the bar doing her books, as she looked up she saw a very nervous Rob carrying a bunch of flowers. Looking over the rims of her glasses at him she smiled "at least you got that right son, Gai is waiting in the lounge room, you know where it is so go on through. Good luck."

Gai was waiting for Rob, "come in Rob, we've got a lot of talking to do ... mmm ... the flowers do look lovely, thank you that was thoughtful of you, I'll put them in a vase before the wilt,"

When she returned with the vase she arranged the flowers and set them on the sideboard, "very nice, did you pick these out yourself?" Rob blushed and said "I had a little help from the florist."

"OK Rob lets talk, I would like to think that the animal that took my virginity is gone, but I'm still a bit wary of you. You asked me to marry you the other day, I've given a lot of thought to it, the first thing that comes to mind is are you making this proposal though guilt or do you really think you love me?"

"I have had a lot of time to think about you, the way I acted, the grief I have caused you, the fact that you would at least talk to me, the more I think about you the greater my admiration for you is. Since that night I've gone from wallowing in my own self pity to realising what I have lost. I love you Gai and I'll do anything I can to win you back."

"OK, assuming that we do marry, can you support us and a child?"

"Yes, I work at my dad's company, it's a good paying position and he told me that he would consider making me a junior partner if we got married."

"Is that the real reason you want to marry me, to be a partner in your dad's company?"

"No no I'm just telling you that so you will know that we won't be struggling to make ends meet."

"What about your being in the football club, is that going to come between us at all?"

"I'll give the footy away if it will make you happy Gai."

"Rob, I don't want you to give up your sport, I just want you to assure me I won't be a football widow, that's all."

"Gai, I think I've matured a lot in the last few months, you and our child are the most important things in my life, every thing else is second place."

"OK Rob, a lot of what you say convinces me that we just might have a future together, BUT ... there is one final acid test, I want you to follow me to my room."

When they reached Gai's room she locked the door, "you see, I trust you, now I want you to show me that you can make love to me properly."

Rob held her close and gently kissed her, she responded with a little more passion, the kissing became heated; Gai grabbed Robs hand and put it on her breast, "I want you to make love to me properly, don't be scared of me show, me you love me, forget the past this is our future."

Gai started tugging at Rob's shirt buttons, "come on get it off and help me undress." Rob soon got into the swing of things and in no time flat they were both naked. Gai held her body close to Rob and rubbed her breasts against his chest, "I think I like this she breathed, kiss my tits Rob suck my nipples." Rob cautiously took a nipple in between his lips, "suck it harder" Gai hissed, Rob complied.

Once they had warmed up Rob slid south and Gai moaned "yesss show me what the girls taught you Rob, oooh yes that's lovely, don't stop" Rob brought her to a quick orgasm. "Put it in Rob" she gasped, "I don't have a condom with me" he cried. Gai laughed "it's a bit late to worry about that isn't it?" Rob, a bit shame faced, said 'I just don't want to stuff up this time, you're right it is a bit late."

Rob started out making gentle love to Gai, after a while Gai became more demanding,

"fuck me harder Rob, I won't break"

"what about the baby?"

"it's quite safe, we can do it right up to the last month"

"I love you Gai"

"I love you too Rob and yes I will marry you"

"oh Gai, I promise you that you won't ever regret it."

The following day a very nervous Rob approached the Chen family business and asked to talk to Mr Chen. He was shown to Mr Chen's office.

"Mr Chen, I would like your permission to marry Gai"

'I have no daughter, she disgraced the family name, now please leave"

"Mr Chen, It was I who brought the disgrace on your family not Gai. Your daughter was the victim of my inexperienced lust; I have regretted my actions and have made my peace with Gai and she has accepted my proposal on the condition you give your permission. I am asking you to reconsider her position in your family and hope for a favourable answer."

Mr Chen studied Rob for a long minute... "the family honour is a very important thing, your actions damaged that honour and I nearly lost my daughter, her mother refuses to talk to me because I banished her. You have done the honourable thing by coming here today ... please tell my daughter she is welcome back into the family and I give you both my blessing. Now go and bring her back home."


Gai 5

I was sitting on the deck enjoying?? A cup of yuk, decaf coffee when I received a call from a very excited Gai, she thanked me for saving her from drowning and how things had changed in her life, Rob was going to marry her, her father had forgiven her and every thing was coming up roses. I of course gave my congratulations and received an invite to the wedding when it was arranged.

I was getting the itch to get my hands dirty again so I secured 'Ratty' and arranged for one of the crew to drive over and pick me up.

It felt good entering the workshop, everyone greeted me and it seemed like only yesterday that I was here. Ed was in the office and Allan was answering the phone. When he hung up he turned and we said our hellos, "that was the Walthams rep, he's bringing a job over that he want's us to look at."

"That's strange" said Ed, "Fred Barrows does most of their work and I don't think he's flooded out with jobs. Allan, see if you can get him on the phone, something smells a bit fishy."

When Ed got through to Fred he found out that Barrows Engineering was having labour problems, the union had served a 'log of claims' on the company which were far beyond acceptable. A policy of 'go slow, work to rules and stuff up a few jobs' was the tactics being used. Fred was just about ready to shut up shop.

I signalled to Ed that I wanted to talk to Fred so he passed the phone to me. "Fred, would you like to come over and see if we can't come up with a plan to shake these dills up a bit?" He agreed and said he needed as much help as he could get.

When Fred arrived we sat in Ed's office and looked at the 'log of claims', first was an increase of 15%, "what's your base rate for a fitter" Ed asked, "$14.20 an hour plus any allowances for special work" Ed conferred with Allan and said "that's about what we pay, these greedy buggers are looking for an extra $1.70 an hour, what else are they asking? "They want a 15 minute smoko every hour plus a 15 minute clean up break before knock off time. They also have a claim for the 15% to flow on to any allowances."

I had been mulling the whole business over in my mind, Fred was a good employer and it seemed like the employees were taking advantage of him, if the trend continued he would soon be out of business, he confirmed this.

"Are you interested in us helping you Fred?" I asked,

"Yes, any help I can get, but I don't know how we can beat these bastards; they seem to have the whip hand."

"OK let's consider our tactics, are you prepared to call their bluff?"

"If I don't do anything I go under, so what is there to loose?"

I thought for a while and then framed my idea for a bluff. "We call a meeting of the employees and you tell them that Folden Engineering has bought into Barrows and owns 51%, you then turn the meeting over to me. We will inform them that as from today all wages and conditions will be the same as Folden's employees, they may go up or down depending on their current rate."

"Jesus, the shit will certainly hit the fan, Vin Cameron, their union rep will hit the roof."

"Good that's what I'm aiming for. When we get them all fired up we will hit them with a few home truths."

Fred shrugged his shoulders, "as I said what's there to loose? OK let's get it out of the way."

When we walked into Barrow's there were workers standing around talking and not much work being done. Fred beckoned to the charge hand and told him to muster the men into the mess hall for a meeting. When everyone was seated Fred announced that as of today Folden Engineering now owned 51% of Barrows, he then passed the meeting over to me.

"Folden, Barrows, I don't give a stuff what you call yourself, if you don't meet our 'log of claims' you can call yourself out of business." I looked at the antagonist and asked "are you the union rep?"

"Too bloody right I am and we are fed up of waiting for our claims to be met."

"Tell me about your union."

"All the members of Barrows are the union no one works without being a member."

"Is this union affiliated to the Trades Hall?"

"We don't need any city unions giving us orders, we make our own decisions."

"Then your union is illegal and has no standing if you were to face a court."

"Listen smart arse we make the rules not the courts, if you don't meet our "log of claims' we go out on strike. I want an answer now."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.