Hello Doctor - Cover

Hello Doctor

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 3: My Pretty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: My Pretty - The first part of a weekly series. I plan to post one part each week. Planning a surprise ending to finish. Let's see if you can guess what that ending is. The first part has no sex in it, but it will pick up from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence  

A door opened and light spilled into the room, illuminating a flight of stairs that led to the floor below. Hayden took his time walking down each step, enjoying the look on Leah's face as she viewed his naked upper body. He wore black leather pants and boots, carrying a leash in one hand and a collar in the other.

"Whatever you do, don't fight him. He's a lot stronger than you are, and he'll punish you severely for it. I've been here the longest, I seen it happen time and time again. Be smart." The woman closest on her left said. In the dim light, Leah saw she was a buxom brunette with a curvy figure. Looking around Leah noticed not one woman around her was even the least bit unattractive, though they were all different than her. One was Asian, another was black, the third was maybe from the middle-east by the look of her, while the last was a Latin woman.

As if to answer her suspicions, the black haired Latina to her far right said, "Especially not in your case. He likes Asians and blonds in particular. He had some of us wear blond wigs in the past. Being that you're the real thing, he'll take his time with you. For him you're a special treat."

As Hayden made it to the bottom of the stairs, all the women went silent. Leah watched him approach with a combination of fear and anticipation. Goosebumps rose all over her body and her nipples grew stiff in the cool air. He flicked on the lights on a nearby wall and the women had to squint against the glare. All of them had been in the darkness for far too long to not feel its sting.

Stopping directly in front of her, Hayden looked down at her, his face cool and unreadable except for the eyes. Seeing inside them was like peaking into his soul, and Leah saw a hunger in them she had never seen before. It was beyond lust or anything she could describe, but she knew instinctively that it would devour her if she let it. With the blink of an eye, the hungry look disappeared as if it had never really been there before. Leah almost believed she had imagined it, but a part of her mind, that recognized a predator when it saw one, remembered. The thought sent another shiver down her spine.

"Stand up." He said.

Leah reluctantly did so, remembering what the other women had told her. The chains shifted and clanked as she rose to stand before him.

"You realize if you try to escape I will make you regret it, far more than if you disappoint me. Do you understand?" Hayden said.

Leah nodded, showing she did.

Taking the collar, he put it around her neck and made sure it fit right, before fastening the leash to a metal ring on the front of it. Letting it hang loose, he took a key out of his pocket and undid the cuffs before putting the key away, as Leah massaged her wrist and ankles where the cuffs had begun to rub.

Taking a hold of her black lease with a chain at her end of it, Hayden led her out of the basement. The first thing Leah noticed as she was led to the living room, was that this was not the same house, in fact it was much larger.

They were none of the usual city sounds outside, and judging by the windows that weren't covered, they were far out in the country. How long had she been out?

He led her to a leather couch where he had her sit upon it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.