Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 4: Devirginated Daughter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Devirginated Daughter - Seduced at age 12 by his busty babysitter Jason many years later deflowers her daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Size  

"I'm sorry Barbie," I lied. "I lost control of myself. Are you mad at me?"

"You promised ... you said you wouldn't," and her eyes filled with tears.

"I'm really sorry little sweetie but you're so sexy ... so good ... I couldn't control myself. Can you forgive me?" I caressed her cheeks as I spoke.

"Yah ... I guess so Mr. Hamilton. Did my Mom let you? I mean, cum in her mouth?" Her pretty face was still only inches from my still rigid cock and a dribble of creamy gism hung stringily from her luscious lips.

"Totally, sweetie. She milked even more from me than you did. But now I want to lie down ... really lie down. Let's get in the bed."

The movie was still running but we moved from the cushions to the huge bed and Barbie snuggled her naked body close to me. When my hand trailed down over her naked body to her groin she closed her legs.

"Please Mr. Hamilton ... I'm scared. Your thing ... it's so big ... bigger'n Uncle Bill's."

"Oh?" I said, disappointed by what she said. Had Bill already fucked this delightful little piece? "Has your Uncle Bill made love to you?"

"Nah ... not like ... not all the way. He sez I'm still too young."

"So what does he do," I asked as her thighs relaxed again and my fingers had access to her smooth, fat young pussy.

"Uh ... like ... he does what you're doing Mr. Hamilton."

"And what else do you do for him? Besides sucking his cock?" I'm not sure why I asked that crude question but I think it helped me gain my main objective for she spread her legs apart.

"I don't ... like ... not like I did for you Mr. Hamilton Mostly he just touches me ... feels me."

"And do you play with his cock?"

"I ... like ... I do that too," and her little hand reached out almost shyly to touch my rigid tool. Even though she'd had it in her mouth she still acted virginal as she touched me. I worked a finger up and down the slippery slit of her adolescent cunt as she gripped my cock with her hand, her fingers unable to span its girth, and she began to pump me.

"When I was your age Barbie, your mother thought I was old enough to go all the way so I think you are too."

"No ... you're just saying that aren't you Mr. Hamilton? Were you really only twelve?"

"Just barely that ... younger than you are now." My finger was sliding easily up and down the oily slit between her swollen labia and then, letting it slide a bit lower I felt the hot crinkled texture of her anal orifice. Had Bill opened her back door? I began to press and rotate my fingertip and Barbie's knees came up and spread wider apart. Her eyes widened in alarm and then, aided by the oily juices that flowed from her juvenile twat and trickled down to her ass crack my finger suddenly popped past her sphincter and into her rectum.

"NAH! MR. HAMILTON!" she cried out. "What are you doing?"

"Am I hurting you?"

"Nah ... no ... but? You're not going to ... like ... put it in there are you?"

"Did Uncle Bill do that?"

"Aunt Lucy told him to do it ... she said because Mommy abused him then he oughta abuse me too. But he said he wanted to fuck my cunt first ... but not until I'm thirteen. Why does Aunt Lucy call it abuse?"

"Because your Mom was a lot older than him when she fucked him. Do you know why he wants you to be thirteen?"

"He sez it's coz he was thirteen when Mommy got his cherry. What's a cherry, Mr. Hamilton?

"For your Uncle Bill and for me it's not real. When he was thirteen and when I was twelve and we put our cocks inside your Mom's cunt, she got our cherries."

"Did she hurt you?"

"No Barbie, I loved it. But it's probably going to hurt you for a moment when you give me your cherry." I had my middle finger up her ass to the second knuckle and my thumb was in the mouth of her little vagina and from the way her underaged cunt gripped my thumb it was going to be a tight fit for my cock. And I couldn't wait any longer.

"You mean? Like? When Uncle Bill gets my cherry?"

"Your Uncle Bill is not going to get your cherry Barbie. Your Mom got mine before I was thirteen so I can take yours before you're thirteen. We're gonna fuck now!" I gasped, and I rolled over on top of her naked body.

"NO WE'RE NOT!" Barbie shouted, suddenly defiant. But even though I could no longer claim the pressure of unfulfilled sexual need I knew that I'd never get a better opportunity to have a virgin than right now. I was not going to relent. "Please don't, daaah," she whimpered as I began forcing her thighs apart with my hands. "My c-cunt is ... I-I'm t-too small for you, you're ... it's too big."

"Don't worry, sweetie" I panted. "It'll stretch."

"NO!" she shrieked, struggling desperately as I forced myself between her legs. My left forearm was across her small breasted chest, pinning her shoulders to the bed and my thighs pushed hers wider apart. As she lay helpless on her back I took hold of my cock and guided it to the lips of her pussy and pushed it up to the entrance to her love channel and paused.

I will always treasure that moment, that precious moment just before I deflowered my first virgin when I knew she was powerless to stop me. Her pretty face was a study of fear, apprehension and maybe the expectation of adventure. I knew that my cock was about to be squeezed in the vise like grip of this lovely virgin's love canal and I'd be inside her until I discharged another load of sperm that her juvenile sexiness had created in my balls into the ravaged depths of her shapely, twelve year old body.

When I moved my forearm from across her chest Barbie remained compliantly flat on her back. Then, gripping her hips with both hands I pulled her forward slightly and increased the pressure against her, feeling my cock slowly open her up. Pushing a bit harder I felt the head tear aside her hymen and slip inside.

Her eyes opened wide in shock at the sudden pain and she shrieked loudly "EEEEEEGGG!" as I forced my big invading cock-shaft another three inches inside her. "Noooo ... Taaaake it owwtt!" Pausing for a moment to let her get used to me being inside her, I began to play with her hard little clit with one hand while the other crept up to her hard, little breasts and started to gently squeeze and rub them.

"Are you OK sweetie? Am I hurting you?"

"Yanh ... big ... too big," she whined, remaining stiff and still under me as if my cock was nailing her to the floor.

Slowly I began to move my cock inside the tight velvety sheath of her pussy, pulling and pushing gently, going a little deeper with each thrust as I stretched her open. I could see that there was some blood coating my cock but it didn't look much and I was confident that I hadn't done her too much damage.

When I pushed in I could feel something hard with the tip of my cock and knew I was bumping her cervix even though I had about three inches still unsheathed. But even though Barbie was my first virgin she was not the first relatively shallow cunt I'd been in and I knew how to cope.

I fucked her with short strokes while I continued to finger her clit and gradually she opened deeper, my cockhead slipping past her cervix as her excitement caused her inner organs to adjust and her vagina to expand to accept more and more of my cock until finally I was completely inside her twelve year old body and her cuntlips were wrapped tightly around the thick base of my tool.

"Myyyy Gawwwd Barbie ... you're superb," I moaned as I rubbed my hairy pelvis against her nearly bald pubic area. If she hadn't sucked me off a few minutes ago I'm sure that her vise-like cunt would have brought me of before I was all the way inside. "Does it still hurt?"

"Yanh Mr. Hamilton ... but ... like ... eeennhh," she whined, "it's not a bad hurt."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I began to fuck her then, first with one inch jabs, then two and within a few seconds I was ploughing her underaged fuckwell with long, slow seven inch thrusts. I knew she was feeling my thick, hard prick fucking harder and deeper into her pussy and to my triumphal delight I felt her body begin responding, and she suddenly was moving awkwardly but in unison with me. Clinging passionately to me she was soon bucking wildly beneath me, slamming her aroused cunt up to receive every lusty stroke of my big, pistoning cock.

"Oooooooh, yes ... yes Mr. Hamilton!" she whimpered, wantonly grinding her naked young cunt up against my fucking prick. I exulted in the success of my lecherously unprincipled assault on this beautiful youngster. The initial pain seemed now to be now completely gone and her only thought seemed to be to get as much of my cock as possible into her hungrily clasping cunt.

Staring down between our legs as I fucked into her, I had never seen anything as erotic as the sight of my big, blue-veined boner coated with this sexy schoolgirl's slippery cunt juice tinged with the red of her cherry juice. I was completely fascinated by the sight of her soft, pink pussy-lips clinging moistly to my thick cock as my prick-shaft moved in and out and I thoroughly enjoying the delicious tightness of the young girl's hot little cunt, I slowly pulled back until only the bloated head of my cock remained in the juicy folds of her feverishly sucking cunt-lips. Then, pausing briefly, I slammed violently forward, driving my hard tingling prick back into her juicy little cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.