Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 2: Advanced Babysitting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Advanced Babysitting - Seduced at age 12 by his busty babysitter Jason many years later deflowers her daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Fortunately little Barbie's gaze was fixed on the TV screen but I took the cushion from beside me and put it on my lap to hide the bulge in my loose fitting sweatpants. Glancing at her out of the corner of my eye I tried to imagine what she looked like under the flimsy baby doll pajamas she wore. The top hung loosely with only minor hills on her chest. I thought I could detect a hint of baby fat at her waist but her hips had filled out nicely and her creamy thighs were well rounded. Had some young buck already been between those plump legs and filled her nubile body with cockmeat? She reached over and pulled the light blanket over herself as if she'd guessed that I was ogling her. My thoughts returned to my first night with her mother.

When my babysitter left me for the bathroom the minutes seemed to drag by till it felt like she had been gone for hours rather than minutes. I had got cold and my erection had subsided a little so I'd pulled up the clothes and curled around till I faced the door and gently massaged my cock with one hand. But the image of the woman's large, soft breasts and her luscious lips kept me hard. Remember, I was only twelve years old and she was eighteen, half again as old as I. She was bordering on being a woman like my mother so having those thoughts about her, even though she was just my babysitter, seemed really perverted and immoral.

Just as impatience and disturbing thoughts about right and wrong were threatening to get the best of me the door cracked open and Vera tiptoed in. I noted with disappointment that she was wearing her thick robe again. Without comment she ripped away the bedclothes and rolled me onto my back. Quite suddenly I felt my cock enveloped in a warm wetness that I wasn't prepared for. I hadn't noticed the washcloth that Vera had been carrying, but it was a pleasurable sensation anyway, I just lay back and enjoyed. I wasn't sure she needed to be quite so vigorous with the towel though. Then something happened that I was totally unprepared for. Vera's head dipped and she engulfed a couple of inches of my cock and swirled her tongue around the head for a moment.

"Oohhhh myyyy!"

Vera let me pop out of her mouth before things could go any further. "OK, now we're both cleaned up and we can go and have a fresh start in my room where the bed is bigger. Its time you learned a thing or two, big hose," Vera said with a grin.

"What do you mean? Do you mean what I think you mean?"

"That depends what you're thinking I guess, but I guess that you're thinking what I'm thinking," she grinned.

I just about leapt off the bed and headed for the door and a few moments later we were in Vera's room.

Smiling, Vera caught me in an embrace and kissed me, parting her lips she licked quickly at mine and my lips parted allowing her access and our tongues began to duel back and forth. Vera's hands were wandering back forth over my body, stroking here squeezing there and always avoiding the erection that she must have felt pressing against her belly. I began to respond with caresses of my own but her robe was definitely hampering things.

"Can I take off your robe again?" I said, pulling my lips away from hers for a moment.

"I thought you'd never ask," my babysitter moving away from me. "Help yourself," she grinned.

I took half a step and reached for the sash with a nervous hand. I tugged gently and the knot begun to unravel. I pulled on it some more until the sash fell away and the robe parted slightly revealing a line of smooth flesh that looked like gold shining in shadows in the candlelight. I took a deep breath, and ran my hands inside and up to cup Vera's big breasts, they were warm and heavy and I revelled in the sensation as my hands found her nipples and they swelled in greeting.

"Take it off," she whispered.

My hands slid up off Vera's breasts and. I pushed the robe off her shoulders and let it drop in a puddle on the floor. My eyes dropped with it and traveled back up slowly drinking in the sight of my babysitter, seeing her for the first time as a sexual being. She stood, on legs that were long and strong, one knee slightly bent across the other. A convex belly and flaring hips and there were her magnificent breasts, with their strawberry coloured erasers pointing toward me. There was an alabaster column of a neck, topped by beautiful smiling face and a cascade of hair now golden in the candle glow.

"How come I never noticed just how beautiful you were before?" I said as I reached out to stroke my babysitter's cheek. Only an hour ago I'd been a twelve year old boy with the normal, unsophisticated sexual desires and skills of an adolescent male. Suddenly, after two handjobs from my older and experienced babysitter I was acting like a lover. And I was still a virgin.

Vera covered my hand with hers, and turned her head to kiss my palm. "Well tonight, I'm all yours. Lets, ummm, get on the bed and see if you've got any ideas on how we should pass the time," she said and giggling she moved past me and got on the bed.

I turned and Vera was lying on her back with one hand behind her head and the other rubbed gently on the red satin panties that lay between thighs that were splayed wide. The red was stained darker with Vera's juices beneath her fingers I noticed as I took a step toward the bed. The connection in my mind that said my babysitter was aroused made my cock lurch and a few drops of pre cum sprayed into the air and splattered on Vera's thigh.

Vera took her hand from between her thighs and swivelled her feet to the floor and sat up. She looked up at I before looking at her thigh and wiping up my drips with a fingertip that she slid straight into her mouth.

"Come here," she said holding out her hands to me. I guess that Vera thought I was pretty close to cumming again and decided to bring me off once more before she laid me down and introduced me to her pussy. She dropped to her knees. When I was standing in front of her with her hands caressing my thighs and my hands on her shoulders, Vera looked up and said, "Just one last thing before you get on the bed".

I gasped and my hips jerked forward embedding three inches of my cock in my babysitter's mouth. I looked down into big eyes that sparkled with mirth and a mouth that was sealed around my cock. Vera had pinched my behind to make me thrust, and now she sucked, and licked, and bobbed, and massaged with her tongue, and just taking as much of me into her mouth as she could.

I was feeling incredible sensations from my cock. It was already as hard as it could get and yet it seemed to be swelling with Vera's sucking. I knew it wasn't going to last though, and as I stroked my hands through her hair and stared down into her beautiful eyes I erupted into her sucking mouth.

"Ungh, cumming," was all I managed as a warning to my babysitter before I painted her tonsils with my seed.

Vera sucked and swallowed and barely kept up with the fountain in her mouth. At the last, a trickle escaped the corner of her mouth and dripped off her chin and on to her ample breast where it found its way to her nipple.

I pulled my flagging penis from my babysitter's mouth before she swallowed me whole. My knees trembled slightly as I reached down to bring her to her feet. I put a supporting arm around her as she breathed hard. "That was beautiful," I said and dropped my head to lick my cum from her nipple and swab its trail with my tongue. I kissed up her neck to her chin tasting me self again till finally my mouth met hers and a passion I had never before experienced broke over me as I thrust my tongue into her mouth mashing our lips together.

Vera gasped against my mouth as she responded with her tongue. My hands slid down her back to cup her cheeks, then squeeze and caress and cup again. She had her own arms locked around my neck as she leaned against me, parting her thighs she managed to slip my thigh between them and she began to jerk her mound against me even as I massaged her ass cheeks. I'm not sure how I did it but with a quick movement I was scooping her up in my arms to deposit her gently on her bed, and followed kneeling beside her. I captured Vera's hands in my own just as she had done to me. Leaning down I gently kissed her lips.

"I'm probably not going to be very good," I said. "I never did it before so you have to show me how."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.