Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 1: Buxom Babysitter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Buxom Babysitter - Seduced at age 12 by his busty babysitter Jason many years later deflowers her daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I looked out the window at the blowing snow and then at the pretty girl sitting beside me watching television.

"How old are you Barbie?"

"I'm twelve ... almost thirteen. But you knew that ... it's on my school record."

I knew I'd had too much to drink but I poured another anyway as I looked at the young, nubile beauty sitting beside me. Twelve years old. She looked exactly like her mother had fourteen years ago when I was Barbie's age. Except for the breasts but by the time she is eighteen, I mused, she'll be as well endowed as her mother was at that age.

"Here Barbie. Have some fresh orange juice to help fight off the storm," I said as I passed my young companion a glass of orange juice that I'd fortified with a triple shot of vodka. Even as I did it I chastised myself for having such lewd and lecherous thoughts about this innocent youngster.

I'm sure that her Uncle Bill, my fellow teacher and her mother's brother was totally unaware of my relationship with his sister. Had he known I'm sure he would never have asked me to take care of his niece while he and his wife went to a wedding in a small town about 100 moles away.

"We'll be home before midnight, Jason but you can use the guest room." And then late in the afternoon he'd called again. "It's an old fashioned blizzard so we're going to have to stay here tonight. Hopefully we'll be home by noon tomorrow."

So here I was, spending the night taking care of the daughter of the woman who'd got my virginity and scheming about how to destroy her innocence. I closed my eyes and vivid memories of her mother flooded my mind.

Really I was too old to need a babysitter but my parents went out often and they believed that a twelve year old boy needed an older person to look after him. And they were probably right.

My eighteen year old babysitter, Vera England, was great. She let me do pretty well anything I wanted which included watching my parents' porn videos and in return I would let her go out on dates. Therefore it worked out well for both of us and she sometimes called me to find out when she was going to be able to sit for me again.

This night was different because she was to stay with me all night while my parents celebrated an anniversary or something. But it was almost midnight and I was getting concerned that my parents might call to check on how things were going. As I watched a big breasted woman deep-throat a huge penis my own seven-incher throbbed.

.

There was a loud sound as the door opened and I shut off the VCR and jumped up to go see if it was Vera. It was and she was soaking wet.

"What happened," I asked. Did his car break down?"

"No but our relationship did. I walked home in the rain."

"Why?"

"Oh, Jason. You're too young to understand. Someday I'll tell you how you should treat a girl ... and if you treat them well you'll find that they respond in wonderfully exciting ways. Now I have to take a shower,"

But I wasn't too young to understand ... or at least not too young to read between the lines of what she was saying. She was telling me that if I treated girls right, then they'd fuck me. And over the years I'd found that it was a generally accurate assessment.

As soon as I heard the shower I played the remaining few minutes of the video and my erection regained the same vigour it had before Vera got home.

With no further contact with my babysitter I went to my bed, remembering the way her wet blouse had clung to her big tits. I sprawled on my back and freed my raging boner and began to stroke it as I imagined Vera, a naked Vera as the one who was stroking my dick. Then I heard a sound at the door and quickly rolled onto my side and pulled up the covers.

There was a mirror on the bedroom wall and in the dim light from the hallway I saw Vera, wearing a bathrobe I recognized as my mother's. She tiptoed over to my bed and crawled in behind me. I didn't move and after a few minutes, as if she was trying to determine if I was awake or not, proceeded to snuggle up to me.

"Vera?"

She smiled. "Yes, Jason, it's me. We're the only ones here so who else did you expect? I was still cold and thought you'd be warm. Do you mind?" she asked, slipping an arm around me.

"Nah," I said, and covered her hand with my own entwining my fingers with hers.

Vera snuggled closer if that were possible and kissed me lightly on the back of the neck, sending a pleasurable shudder down my spine. "Goodnight sweetie," she whispered in my ear.

"Night, Sitter," I said, and tried to go back to sleep.

But I couldn't do it. I knew what she was wearing for one thing. I was pretty sure that under the bathrobe she had nothing on and that I was feeling bare flesh snuggled up to me. I could maybe even feel two hard points that were her nipples. When I sort of wriggled my bum against the spoon of her body

It seemed hotter than the rest of her. Was I feeling her pussy?

I remained quiet except for my cock which as jumping excitedly and in need of my loving stroke. From Vera's deep, steady breathing I guessed that she was asleep but her fingers twitched against my nipple and sent little shivers through me. I could still feel her nipples and now the twin points burned into my back. If all that hadn't been enough, her warm, moist, regular breath, blew across the nape of my neck and it felt like someone rubbing a velvet glove up and down my spinal chord.

I knew that this was my eighteen year old babysitter pressed close to me and I knew I was only twelve year old. I was hard as a rock, and my whole body had become tense with it. I thought about rubbing it to make it go down. Could I masturbate without waking her? I didn't think so.

It was more than I could handle. Vera's arm was lying limply across me so, holding my breath, I guided her warm hand down to my crotch.

The hand, the warm, wonderful hand suddenly wrapped around my erection and began to stroke me. It was too much for my overloaded libido and I came. As my cock spasmed her hand squeezed and milked me and I felt my pent-up gism spurting under the sheets.

I could hardly breathe. What if she woke up? And then she spoke.

"Did you like that, Jason. Does your girlfriend give you a handjob?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted embarrassedly in reply. "But I don't have a girlfriend."

"Am I making you tense?" She asked. "Are you worried that I shouldn't be in your bed?"

"Nobody's gonna know," I grunted as Vera's wandering fingertip traced its pattern a little lower toward the taught muscles of my belly.

"Ummmmmmmmmmm, Jason?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ... that is ... do you still have a hard on?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied, hoping beyond hope that she wouldn't stop fondling my cock.

Vera started nuzzling gently at my neck and running her foot up and down my calf. "Did I make you hard?" She asked.

"Yeah," I said in a nervous voice.

Vera's fingers found my nipple and began to tease that too. "So, you'll be wanting to jerk off again then?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted, wondering what she thought of me now...

"Will you'll be thinking about me when you do it?" she asked...

"Uh-huh," embarrassed again.

"In your fantasy will I be sucking your cock? Or will I be on my back while you fuck me hard? Maybe you want to do me doggy style? Are you gonna come on my face?" Vera punctuated her questions by nipping at my neck and pinching my nipple.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.